• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Melissa's Boss Ch. 02

Melissa's Boss Ch. 02

12

Notice: If you aren't into the cheating wife/voyeur husband theme (cuckolding), then you should find something else to read. There are plenty of other great stories on this site.

*****

James came for a visit before my wife finished work. As he was her school's administrator, he frequently had district meetings about new policies, among other things, and, according to my wife, the best perk of being an administrator is getting home early on some days. Today, James did not go home. He came to ours. I let him in and he took a seat in his chair. It's not really his chair; it's just a chair he always sits in on the frequent occasion when my wife devotes her time to give him a proper sucking. My wife was not due home for another half hour so I poured him a scotch and got myself a hard cider from the fridge.

"On the rocks?" I asked.

"No," he responded. He took the drink and downed it quickly. He exhaled slowly to sooth the burn and then handed the glass back to me. He took out his classic pipe, packed it with marijuana, and I handed him the lighter that was kept on the table next to his chair. "I am sorry for my boldness in coming here while she's still out," he said.

"No worries." I replied.

He began again. "Your enduring tolerance through all of this is admirable. Whenever she and I spend time together, you never fail to simply sit there and watch us, even when our interactions are longer than others. You can handle far more than I thought."

I sat there silently considering his words and the situation in general. How could it be that the man who visited my house regularly to be sucked off by my wife admired me? "Well, I appreciate that," I said when no other words came to mind.

He continued, "I am not trying to be cruel or mistreat you in anyway by showing up unannounced in your home like this. I have no interest in primal behaviors like marking my territory. You must know that I believe you to be a respectable man. Not to mention that I personally would consider it tacky to take an opportunity for rubbing this ongoing ordeal in your face. It's damning enough without all that and you certainly don't need my help in being reminded of it."

"I don't presume to know what's best for you and this conversation is not meant to foster a friendship that would be awkward at best, but I just wanted to let you know that my early arrival is simply practical. She'll be off work and headed this way soon, so I figured I would just save myself a trip as my meeting came to an early end." He took a drag off his pipe. The marijuana was obviously taking its effect as he seemed to be in deep thought. "Can I ask you a personal question?" he asked after a moment.

Now it was my time to be apprehensive. "Sure," I said.

"Well it's not really a question I want you to answer, but would you humor me for a bit?" I nodded. "How do you stomach all of this? Sometimes I get a look at your face and it seems that you are experiencing a little discomfort. It's obvious that you like it when she takes me into her mouth. Otherwise, you would not sit there. But there have been rare occasions where I noticed a subtle change in your demeanor. Specifically, when I cum. It's like," he paused to find carefully selected words, "when I release in her mouth after she's brought me over the edge, you look pained and enraged for a brief moment."

"I am not a heartless man so please try not to be too surprised that I was concerned about this. It was my expectation on these occasions that I would not continue to be a guest in your home." He took a drag of his pipe. "You and I both know I would be lying if I said that my concern was entirely based on your feelings about all this, but I feel that you are worthy of knowing about the small part of me that generally concerns myself with the sufferings of my fellow man."

He took another drag and exhaled slowly. "I can talk to her, you know. If her swallowing my mouthfuls pains you, it can stop and I'll be sure she strokes me through my release from now on. It is a tad uncomfortable for me to witness someone's suffering and do nothing about it. It is a little more so uncomfortable for me to be the source of it. I hope my words are of some consolation to you," he concluded with an inflection as if asking a question.

"Consolation, indeed. I don't mean this harshly," I responded, "but I am curious as to whether you have considered stopping it altogether if my 'suffering,' as you put it, is your concern. Your words are clearly coming from a part of you that appeals to decency. Would it not be decent for you to stop being pleasured by my wife entirely?"

"And while we are stating the obvious about what I like, you also like when she takes you into her mouth. Why would you end something that feels so incredible and is consistently frequent? You are here majority of the week and my wife is so committed to her involvement with you that she sometimes neglects to greet me when I get home from work if she is busy," I paused to find the right words, "teasing and gently coaxing a healthy load from you."

"Furthermore, and again in obvious fact, your concern for me is present but not great enough to have you turn away from the intellectually sexual connections you have with my wife. Most would consider figuring out your reasons for staying in your position a no brainer, but, based on all that you've shared, it is my assessment that you are conflicted. We both know that all of this is more than just sex for you. We both know that while you are regularly robbing a man of his wife, this fact is not enough for you to terminate a relationship you have built with her that has proven to be quite gratifying."

"I think I will answer your question. My answer is that I am conflicted. Strength is not what makes it possible for me to watch my wife be taken from me while I do nothing. It is my lust for experiencing powerlessness at the mercy of a woman who is just as beautiful as she is passionate. What intrigues me is that I am bested by a man most would consider inferior to me. The cruel irony excites me."

"Even more so, I perceive you letting yourself go in my wife's mouth as the capitalizing act of your deliberate trespassing. It is the perfect demonstration that I truly am powerless. Kicking your ass would do me no good because in the end you will be who she wants and I, also, have little interest in primal behaviors. The better man in me wants to stand up and do something about it, but I secretly crave the pain of knowing that there is nothing I can do to stop her or you."

"I love her so much but, my wife prefers you at the moment and we both know why. You live out your passion for reason and logic by staying in your profession, and even while I remain passionate about those things, I don't measure up to who you are for her because I left." Our eyes met when I chose to use the words 'I don't measure up.' The pun needed no clarification.

We heard the front door open and he stood up before me in my living room and took off everything below the waste, leaving his blazer on and his tie unloosened. He began to stroke himself slowly preparing for the oral attention my wife would soon give him. My erect cock equalled his only while he was flaccid. He became aroused at his self stimulation and I felt a crushing blow at the realization that his cock would soon be fully erect, and nearly three inches longer than mine.

I reveled in being second best. I became fearful of the distance that might have grown between my wife and I. I was so deeply jealous of what awaited him. It had been months since I had received anything more than a ten minute handjob from my wife and James was once again going to rob me of an experience that was once exclusive to me.

"Hello boys," she greeted us both when she entered the living room. "I hope the two of you are playing nice."

"We were just getting to know each other better," James said smoothly never making eye contact with my wife as he fumbled for his lighter. He had stopped stroking himself and began smoking again.

"Oh," she said. "James, would excuse us?"

"Certainly."

We walked into the kitchen. She through her arms around my shoulders and kissed my cheek. I picked her up and turned to seat her on the counter behind me. "How would my big strong man like to take his little lady out for dinner later?" she asked.

"I'll call the Parisian to make reservations."

"No," she interrupted. "Let's go somewhere you want."

"It's been a while since we've gone to Ruth Chris's. Maybe you could wear that spaghetti strap I like."

She smiled assuringly. "I most certainly will. Did you have a good day today?"

"Yeah. Got a good work out in."

"That's good. What did you and James talk about?"

"Umm, I'll put it this way. He let me know that he notices my expression when he let's go while he's still in your mouth."

"I didn't know you made an expression," she said. We both laughed at her daft comment. The silence that fell afterward was interrupted by James's fit of muffled coughs. The smoke must have got to him. "Help me down. I had nearly forgotten James was here." We shared a brief gaze and then I lifted her off the counter and gently placed her on the floor. She walked past me and grabbed one of her hair ties off the bar while pulling her hair into a pony tail. Before continuing toward the living room, she said "Good thing Hooters stays open late."

When I entered the living room seconds later, she was sitting on the arm rest of James's chair beginning to gently stroke him. It seemed that he had grown even more erect the moment she began. They exchanged small talk and got to their discussion about how the school districts new policy would affect the schools. James's frustration with the subject of his earlier meeting started to show as he swore a bit more than usual while referring to the district's superintendent with titles that fell far short of flattery and accusing him of prioritizing politics over education. James droned on and on with my wife listening to him intently and stroking his entire length.

When he had said all that he needed to say she began speaking. She told him of how she shared his sentiment and that it was wise of him to refrain from public dissension as it was not above him to do so concerning matters about which he was passionate. The words she shared with him assured him of how he consistently amazed her and what a talented mind he had.

Her strokes became more firm but she maintained her slow pace. They fell silent and James smoked his pipe. Clearly affected by the weed coupled with my wife's stimulation, he let out a relieved sigh and exhaled a cloud of smoke that smelled like the higher quality marijuana I take from college kids when I do security for frat parties at the university.

"So, James, I am told that you noticed Alden has a shit faced look when you are owning my mouth," my wife said to both his and my surprise.

"He does," said James in response as if my wife's expert strokes were having no real effect on him. And he supposedly wonders about my strength? How does he absorb that kind of assault without appearing to be the slightest bit taken aback?

Her hand began to piston at medium speed and then she whispered, "Why are you concerned with how he feels?" She lightly bit his ear.

"I simply wanted to gauge his level of offense about our relationship. Didn't want to continue being the source of his great discomfort."

They were both staring at me while exchanging these words. My wife's cold, dead stare grew more apathetic about my feelings as she stroked her good friend's length. "Are you offended Alden?" she asked. "Does it hurt your feelings when I suck the jizz from his balls and then let it flow between my lips? Does that hurt you? Or does it piss you off that he is bold enough to look you in the face while he does it?" She waited for an answer. She then looked to James, "What were you going to do to make him more comfortable?"

"I was just going to suggest that you finish me off by hand instead if that's what he wanted," said James. "But we never got to that."

"Oh really," said my wife. She turned to look back at me. "Let's get to it now then. Is that what you want, sweetheart? Would you like for your little lady to take this big penis out of her mouth before it cums? Did you think about how James would feel if we all agreed that I do that? What about James's suffering? Huh, Honey? Would you really have me spend upwards of one hour sucking him into oblivion and then simply finish him with my hands? Do you think that's fair, officer?" Her reference to me by my title was loaded with irony and all the resentment she she claimed to harbor against me for no longer being a teacher. "Here he is thinking of you and your discomfort and you're being selfish."

James interrupted, "In all fairness, you walked in during our conversation."

"No excuses, James," she smarted. "It's just like you to think of the negative effects people may experience as a result of your actions. That's one of many reasons why we get along so well. He should have been eager to extend you that same courtesy. He should have told you that it was not an inconvenience he wanted you to suffer, but he said nothing."

She played her roll well. She was the evil bitch I fantasized about without a cue from me and she incorporated all the truths about our lives to make it authentic as possible. Though, in reality she did harbor a slight amount of resentment. She wanted payback for my disregarding her feelings about leaving education and she was going about getting it in a way where I would be completely compliant. She knew that playing on my fantasies would compel me to do absolutely nothing while she behaved as if she were completely heartless. While she got to be the one who would be selfish.

"This is what we are going to do" she commanded. "I am going to drop to my knees and suck him for all he's worth, and then he is going to cum in your wife's mouth... again. You have a lot to learn about being considerate and if you were as strong as you put off, you would not make James feel uncomfortable with your pained expressions." And with those words she removed her skirt and blouse, dropped to her knees, clad in bra and panties, and began sucking.

The room filled with the smacking and slurping of her lips as she was pleasuring James in a way that was less neat than her norm. She licked the entire length of his penis's underside from base to tip and then took him into her mouth, her head making long adamant up and down movements as if she had no intention of preserving the moment. James gripped the arms of the chair, bracing himself as he was helpless to resist the heightened but pleasurable over-stimulation of his penis.

His breathing became labored in response my wife's intensity. James nearly blew his load before she finally relented and took her mouth and hands away from his ample erection and relatively massive testicles. He groaned in despair at the pang of not achieving climax once he'd gotten so close. His expression conveyed pleading and desperation while his thick veiny cock stood taut and stretched for the ceiling.

"Awww, poor baby," she said with deepest maternal sympathy. "I know you wanted to let it all go, but a twenty minute blowjob is nowhere near sufficient to properly care for a man of such character and generosity. Decent men deserve so much more, so just relax and we'll start over." James smoked his pipe as my wife began to stroke him gently with both hands. "Judging by the size of your erection, it looks like you're gonna have a huge load for me, aren't you? Do you think we should call Karen to help me keep things under control when I finally let you release?"

"Oh, yes!" James responded enthusiastically.

Karen is the administrative assistant to the superintendent of my wife's district. She and my wife have maintained their friendship since they both took their entry level positions where my wife still works. Being that Karen was once James's secretary before her promotion, it isn't all that surprising that she somehow got involved with all of this. If he's letting my wife suck on him the way she's been doing, then why wouldn't we have let Karen.

My wife dried her saliva drenched hands on her blouse and fished her phone out of her purse. Of course, doing this meant letting go of James's cock again to which he responded with a stifled gasp. "I just need to let Karen know that we need her, okay dear?" she said. "I promise when I'm done with this call I won't let your penis go untouched anymore, baby." She spoke with the deepest sympathy. She spoke as if she cared for him the way a loving mother would. James nodded his head obediently and began stroking himself.

My wife moved his hand a away saying, "You know that is not allowed James. We agreed that you would never sustain erection or achieve climax by your own hand ever again. Remember?" James nodded. "Now, be the gentlemen I know you can be." James sat back with his presently untouched erection fully extended and began smoking his pipe. "Good boy," my wife whispered. Karen finally answered. "Hey Karen, how are you?" she paused briefly. "That's good to hear. Listen, can you be here in ten? I can tell I'll need help for this one." She paused again. "Good see you in a bit."

After they hung up, my wife tossed her phone, placed both hands around the base of his cock, and began to kiss and lick it gently. James began to thrust his pelvis forward desperate for more stimulation. "Now, James," said my wife wryly, "I thought we were clear about my expectations of you concerning a gentlemen's etiquette. Sit still and take it like the distinguished man that you are."

I thought back to the first night my wife's encounters with James began in our home and every night that followed leading to this moment. It hit me that my wife's most recent behavior over the last month became more dominant. Not by physical force, but through the influence of her carefully chosen words coupled with an attitude that was simultaneously sweet an commanding. When sucking James, she had always prolonged his stimulation, but teasing him to the extent that she was had become more frequent and pronounced. James had always managed to casually exude self control, but lately he began to act more and more desperate when with my wife.

It was like my she figured out how to do exactly what it would take to weaken him and pry his composure from his grasp. An impressive feat, considering that James was a man who seemed to work hard at exhibiting conduct expected of him at all times; not seeming like the type to let down his guard even in the presence of one person. How did she crack him? How did she reduce him to a pleading man so driven by a desire to release that he would neglect to hold on to that image he worked so diligently to cultivate and exhibit?

She continued to lick and kiss him with great care. James sat still, as he was told, with a stern expression, feigning control. He fought not to thrust his pelvis forward. He breathed heavily so that he would not beg. Through all of this torment, she would not give him what he hoped for. She would only stimulate him enough to keep him wanting more. The minutes passed, and as they did, James's pre-ejaculate oozed from him endlessly. Licking with very little fervor and kissing with just as little urgency, she continued. James squirmed slightly; so slightly that it would have been easily missed had I not been so absorbed, to the point of heightened attentiveness, in what was happening right in front of me.

My wife's behavior created a heaviness in my stomach; a pity for this man that connected me to his suffering. Lost in lust, he did what he was told by a woman who showed no indication that he would soon be relieved. A woman who, twenty minutes ago, brought him within a sixteenth of an inch to his release and simply stopped stimulation before he could let go. I sympathized deeply with him as my wife persisted in the denial of his orgasm. With her mouth, she toyed with the underside of his penis softly. She licked the pre-seminal fluid from his glans. She kissed each of his testicles. But she would not stroke. She would not suck.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Melissa's Boss Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds