• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hot Summers Day

Hot Summers Day

Summers down south get really hot! I am off to a farmers market for the morning and already feeling the heat of the day...I dressed quite cool, a light button down pink blouse and a long summery flowy skirt - the kind you fold over your waist and tie with a band. As I'm walking the stalls at the market a soft breeze caught my skirt and exposed my leg as I walked. I liked the feeling of the cooler air brushing over my thigh.

I am in my 30's, and am quite voluptuous. I have lovely 38DD breasts with the most suck able nipples. I keep my pussy waxed and love the thrill of not wearing panties - as I did on this day.

As I was new in town, I did not have anyone to join me at lunch, so I got a sandwich and a bottle of wine and relaxed under one of the trees - a little picnic for one. I sat there watching the kids and families enjoying the day and the occasional up skirt breeze.

It was early afternoon when I decided to head home, a 45 minute drive to the small apartment complex I just moved into. It was hot!!! The radio was on my favourite tunes and the air con was on full blast - lifting the lapel of my blouse every now and again - it tickled and sent a shiver through my body. I have the habit of always pulling my skirt up when I drive, and with the fold over type I was wearing a bit more of my legs where exposed...I rested my hand on my leg and started tickling the inside of my thighs. I was thinking horny thoughts. The interstate was pretty clear - not many travellers on the road today. I unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of my blouse and the air con gushed my blouse open, exposing my big round breasts in their soft lacy hammocks. I rubbed my chest, letting my hands run over my very erect nipples. I was wearing one of them front clasp bras and with one flick of my fingers I unhooked it and my titis fell free, bouncing down. I felt so free - I have never done anything like this before...I looked around to see if any cars where passing by...in my rear view mirror I could see a RV and a truck and in the far right lane a sports car whizzed by. I slowed down a bit and pulled my skirt open - remember I don't wear panties! My waxed pussy was enjoying the thrill -[ I could feel her get wet and throbbing with anticipation. I only teased her a bit...slipping my finger into the slit and pulling gently on my clit.

The truck was coming closer and I slowed down a bit more until he pulled in next to me. the occupants in the truck where some handsome 25year somethings...at first the didn't notice so I decided to open the sunroof of my small car. They could peek in from the top - and they did. This sent me into a horny frenzy! I had to get home and sort out the aching in my pussy. I grabbed my nipples a bit for them, pulling on them. Lifted my arse a bit from the seat - just to give them a glimpse of my now very wet pussy. They honked, hollered and had hunger in their eyes...sorry boys, this is my exit!

The excitement of my bare breast was a bit more now that I am driving through the suburbs. A whole lot more cars passing by...I'm sure quite a few had a look at my tits. At the intersection just before my building a jogger lingered a bit longer - I enjoyed his eyes on me and could see his penis grow hard in his joggers.

I pulled into my garage, closed the door behind me, slipped out of my skirt, blouse and bra and entered my house through the inter leading kitchen door. As I said - I just moved in and had no curtains in most parts of the apartment. It was a small complex - only 6 units, very quiet. All of our living areas faced a communal garden and swimming pool. no ne was outside. I walked in the nude through my home, enjoying every bit of the idea that someone might walk passed and see me. I opened the bottom drawer of my bedside table and pulled out my little secret vibrator. the little vibrating egg slipped inside my dripping wet pussy with ease. I walked back to the lounge and lay back on the sofa closest to the window.

As I lay there rubbing my clit and pulling on my very erect nipples, I noticed movement from the bedroom window opposite the garden. Sueanne lived there. A lovely young girl! I pretended not to notice and wished she would stick around and enjoy the show.

And that is exactly what it became - a show for anyone to see. I rubbed my clit vigorously, pushing my little vibrator in and out of my pussy. I rubbed my cunt juices all over my tits, licked my fingers and spread my legs extra wide. No doubt that she had a good view. I was so close to coming!!! A last bit of fingering and rubbing sent my clit into the biggest swelling. I popped the vibo out of my pussy...rubbing very hard and fast on my engorged clit. A shiver pushed through my body. Juices squirted from my cunt, a stream of relief!

I just lay on the sofa, giving a casual glance to Sueanne's apartment. Her curtains where open, she was standing there topless - staring at me with satisfaction!

We have never spoken about this...but ever since then we'd give each other the occasional show. Her open curtains would be the cue....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hot Summers Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds