• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Evil Slut Bride Ch. 07

Evil Slut Bride Ch. 07

123

WARNING: My stories are especially depraved. But there are people who like them. Let us be, because no amount of your self-righteous disapproval is going to change us, and we're not all up in your business. My view is encapsulated in the following lyrics from Frank Zappa & Steve Vai:

"Those of you who enjoy this song:

Well, thank you, thank you.

I love you.

Let's get it on.

But for those of you who are totally outraged:

Fuck yourself

With your face."

***

When Jenna asked me about my and Davey's finances, I told her I didn't know anything about them because I had always expected Davey to just provide. I had pretty simple tastes, really. I love shopping as much as the next girl, but I only really bought a few clothes, and spent a little on entertainment, and all I had ever needed to do was hit Davey up for some cash now and then. I also did all the grocery shopping, but got cash from Davey whenever I went to the store. She asked if we had a checking account. I said, "He does."

"It's not in both your names?"

"No. I never write checks, so it doesn't need to be. And now it's marital assets, so it doesn't matter."

"Well, I know but I think it's probably time you took over all the finances, and controlled all the money."

"OK... How do I do that? I don't know anything about it."

"Well, I will teach you as we go. The first thing to do is tell Davey to close his personal account at the bank and replace it with a joint account. He should order checks with both your names on them. Do you have any credit cards?"

"I don't. He does. He has one."

"OK. Tell him to call the credit card company and add your name to that card. Ask him if he has any others, though. He may have others you don't know about."

"OK. Then what?"

"Once your name is on all the checks and credit cards, let me know, and we'll take it from there. By the way, make sure that's his only bank account, too."

It took about three weeks before we had checks, and the one credit card, with my name on it. The credit card company sent new cards, one with his name, and one with my name. I thought there would be one card with both our names, because I was pretty clueless about this stuff. After calling Jenna to tell her Step One was done, she said, "OK, good. Um... if you want, I'll come over there. You think Davey can handle it if the three of us sit down, and I tell him how things are gonna be now?"

"Well," I said. "You and I can sit, but I'd prefer it if he's kneeling."

"Well, of course, haha."

"But he WILL handle it, so yeah, come on over."

Jenna and I sat at the dining table, and I said, "Davey, crawl in here and kneel in front of us. Jenna has something important to discuss with us." As soon as he was kneeling before us, Jenna said, "Davey, crawl to wherever you keep any papers related to finances, taxes, pay stubs, bill statements, anything like that, and also get your wallet, the checkbook, and anything else having to do with money, and bring it in here to us."

Once that was done, she asked him how much he got paid, and how often, asked about all the monthly bills, and how much they were, and she wrote it down on a piece of paper. She asked him if bills came in the mail, or if he paid them online. He said he paid some online, and wrote checks for others. She said to me, "Can you bring me his laptop, hun?" I brought it in, and Jenna made Davey tell her his login and password info for the sites where he paid bills online. She wrote the info down on the paper, and also verified that she could log in to each of those sites. She asked if there was any back-up verification info, like answers to secret questions, and he gave her that info. She wrote down his social security number, date of birth, mother's maiden name, and the PIN for his bank card.

My car was still the one my parents had bought me, and they had paid for it. Davey had bought his car used, and paid cash. So we had no car payment.

"Have you told us absolutely everything about all accounts, all credit cards, all bills, and everything else we need to know about all the finances?" she asked him.

"Yes," he said.

I said, "That's 'Yes, Mistress Jenna' to you."

"Yes... Mistress Jenna."

She examined Davey's wallet and found photos of us, and Davey's relatives, inside. She laid the photo of us on the table, but pulled out the others and flipped them in the air randomly, and they fell on the floor. She looked at every business card carefully, and then asked him what each one meant. If it was related to his job, she placed it on the table. If not, she tossed it aside.

She found 87 dollars in cash and slid it over to me, along with the one credit card with his name on it.

"Where is the title to your car, Davey?"

"Um, it's, uh... it's in a box in the bedroom closet."

"In your wife's bedroom?" Hahaha. I loved it.

"Yes. Uh ... Mistress Jenna... in my wife's bedroom."

"Crawl in there and get it, and bring it to us."

"Yes.. Mistress Jenna."

While he was gone, she told me what she was about to do. I clapped with glee, and hugged her. "I love youuuuu," I said, kissing her on the cheek.

"I love you, too, hun."

When Davey returned with the title to his car, she looked at it, and then put it on the table to write something on it. Handing it back to him, with the pen, she said, "Feedler is only a 30-minute walk from here, and so, you'll need to get up earlier from now on, to walk to your job. You are already not allowed to go anywhere but to work, and the gas station, but now you won't need to go to the gas station anymore, because you are selling your car to me for one dollar. Sign right there."

He signed, and she took a dollar bill from her purse, wrapped it around the business cards, and handed them to Davey, saying, "This is the last dollar you will ever see. We'll even let you spend it, on anything you want. This is a pretty nice wallet... it's in pretty good shape. I know a guy friend who would probably like this." She dropped it in her purse. "Crawl over and get your car key, Davey." He did, and she took it.

"From now on, Davey, Mandy and I will handle all the finances. You will be allowed no cash, ever, and no credit card. You can pack your meals that you need to take to work. I know Mandy has promised to always feed you, so there will always be food here. But I think plain bologna sandwiches on plain white bread is probably good enough for work. What do you think, Mandy?"

"Yeah, that... sounds perfectly fine."

"No condiments. No lettuce or anything like that. No toasted bread, just one slice of bologna between two pieces of bread. I mean, when he's here, he gets to enjoy all kinds of canned stuff, right?"

"Right."

"So yeah. Sandwiches. As many as you want, Davey. You can take a hundred to work, I don't care, as long as it's only that."

On his own, he said, "Thank you, Mistress Jenna."

Slightly startled, she turned to me. "Did he speak out of turn there... or was that OK?"

"No, that was perfectly OK," I said, and actually got out of my chair to treat my hubby to a little kiss on the forehead, and said, "That was a very good boy."

Davey actually smiled, for the first time since... ha! I couldn't remember. As much as I love seeing him crying instead, I knew that it was still a good sign, because it meant, in his mind, he was coming to terms with his fate and life.

Jenna placed a finger on the picture of me and Davey that she'd pulled from his wallet, and asked me, "What do you want to do with this?"

I picked it up and said, "Ummmm... I don't know. I'll hold on to it."

"OK," she said. "Does he need his laptop for anything besides paying bills?"

I wasn't really sure. I looked at Davey and said, "Well, you know you're not allowed to use it for any kind of entertainment, so... Is there anything else you need it for?" He said no.

Jenna asked, "If I look through the browser histories on here, am I gonna find out that you've looked at porn on this thing?"

"No, Mist- uh... well, maybe. Not since Mand- uhh... not since my wife made me stop... uh... looking at... uh, porn. But... some sites could still be in the history."

"So you can swear to us that ever since we put a cage on your penis, you have not visited any porn sites on this computer?" I loved how she said "we". It clued him in to the fact that Jenna was in on his dick imprisonment, hahaha.

"Yes, Mistress Jenna."

"Or any other computer?"

"Yes, Mistress Jenna."

"Here or anywhere else?"

"Yes, Mistress Jenna."

"OK, then. I will certainly verify that. If you lied to us, I don't have to tell you how much trouble you're in."

"I'm not lying, Mist-"

She quickly said, "That'll do, Davey, I didn't ask you a question. OK. This computer is now mine." She closed the laptop, held her hands on it, exhaled, and turned to me and said, "You ready to go?"

"Yep," I said, "Just need to do one thing." I stood up, backed my ass up to my husband's face, lifted my skirt and slipped my panties down. "Slip your tongue into my butthole, and then kiss my butthole five times, and tell me you love me." After he did, Jenna gathered up everything, and we left the house together without another word.

We went to Jenna's place, I, in my car, and she, in her new car. (It was an old, shitty car but you know what I mean.) She explained to me how to handle everything. She said we could keep the laptop at her place, and she would make sure that I logged into the sites when I needed to, and kept everything current. She told me to tell Davey he should never check the mail anymore, but told me to get into the habit of doing it. It all sounded pretty easy to me, but Jenna laughed and said, "Well... sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. You'll see. But you have me to help you, so you'll do fine."

She said she'd take care of selling Davey's old car, and give me the money. She said she couldn't wait until I'd saved enough that we could go house-hunting. By "we" she meant she and I. Davey was never even going to see the house, until we made him start packing up for the move. Jenna and I would pick out the place together. When I thought about that, I jumped out of my chair, and my mouth fell open. Jenna smiled, puzzled, and said, "What?"

"Oh my god. Why don't you move in with us! When we get a house! Why don't you just live there, too! That'd be great! You wouldn't have rent!"

"Hmmmm... well... um... I really do like *this* place, though."

"Well, keep this place, too. Why not? You can just live in both, and be here when you want, and in the house when you want. Oh my god!"

"OK. I don't see how I can refuse that."

I threw myself at her, and hugged her, bouncing up and down. Oh my god, how incredible is that gonna be, I thought. My best girlfriend and I were going to pick out a house together, one that would be perfect for both our needs, without having to give any thought whatsoever to what my husband might like. And I would have her there (someone I actually LIKE) to keep me company, while our slave picked up after us and tended to all the chores.

Jenna asked me if I'd ever considered being a professional dominatrix to supplement the income that came from Davey's job. She said we could make a "dungeon" in the house we bought, and I could have clients come there. I told her I didn't really think that was my style, and I didn't like the idea of having to make appointments and keep them. I liked to be completely spontaneous.

"Well... what about working in a strip club? You could just go in on the nights you wanted. You could make good cash, and ... well, ha ... you're already a hopeless little slut."

"Hahaha. Ummmmm... well... I don't know. I've heard a lot of the girls who strip are ... like, big coke addicts or something. And they can be nasty bitches if they're jealous of you. I don't really wanna be around the drugs and stuff. I don't know... Those girls get murdered sometimes. A guy gets obsessed, or whatever..."

"OK. I hear ya. Well, I have one more idea, then. You can be a cam girl."

"What's that?"

"I'll show you." She brought up a website where women go on their webcams, from their homes, and flash, or play with themselves, for tips. The men buy "tokens" from the website, and then use them to tip the cam girls. The cam girls apply to work on the site, and verify their age, and all that, and then they get half the cash value of the tips. There's no schedule, so each cam girl can log onto the site and work, as much, or as little, as she wants, any time she wants.

We watched a few of the cam girls doing their thing, and I said, "That's it?? I can do that!"

"Haha, I know you can."

"Yes! That is perfect."

We noticed that some of the cam girls seemed to have a room in their house devoted completely to camming. There were decorations, bulletin boards with tippers' usernames on them, sometimes a colored spinning wheel that they'd use for games they'd play with the guys, some had stripper poles, stuff like that.

Jenna said, "We could outfit a room in your house you could use just for camming. And ... imagine this: OK, I know you don't want Davey looking at porn, but also know you love to torture him by being slutty with other guys, so imagine if we gave him a computer that he could use for one - and only one - purpose, and that is to see and hear you when you're on cam. You know, we put it in his room [she waved a hand] in the basement or wherever-"

"Oh my god!" I clapped my hand over my mouth. "In the basement. I never even thought of that. Hubby lives in the basement! Oh my god, that's perfect!"

"Hahaha... and so, the computer would always be up, and on the cam site, so any time you happened to go on, he would get to see what you're doing for all these strangers. He could have a membership to the site, but he'd never get to use it for anything. He'd never be allowed to have tokens, or chat on the site. He could read what the other guys are saying to you, but he'd never be allowed to type a thing."

"Hahahaha! Oh my god, THAT ... is a GREAT IDEA!"

"And you know what... here's another thing. I don't think Davey should be forbidden to look at all porn. I think he should be allowed... or I should say, *required*, to watch certain kinds of porn, that we pick out."

"OK."

"There's a lot of porn that shows wives fucking other men in front of their husbands, and stuff like that. So ... that's obviously appropriate for his situation. But also... see, I know you wouldn't really care if Davey ever saw you again. If you could send him off to some kind of work camp for life, and still get the money, you probably would."

"Hahaha. Well, no, 'cause I still need a slave to take care of my house."

"Right, but what I'm getting at is... Even if he's not getting sexual *pleasure*, he still needs sexual *stimulation* to keep him mentally locked into his life of slavery. Right now, he gets that whenever he sees you. Let's say he didn't see you for a week. The spell you have on him would start to wear off. I know it's hard to believe. But he needs his dick to get hard when he sees you... even though he can't touch it or do anything about his horniness. But I guarantee you, he's gotten addicted to that horniness, and you put fuel on the fire every time he gets to see you even for a minute.

"So ... Let's say you and I decided to take a vacation, and go somewhere. I know you could be gone for weeks and never give Davey a thought. But we'd still need to make sure that the whole time we're gone, he's getting some kind of stimulation. Doesn't have to be from us. But we'd need to give him some porn he's required to watch, or send a girlfriend over there to torment him a little. Maybe call him and tease him about what a good time we're having. Send him pictures of us being slutty, or pictures of us with some guys. Something."

Jenna showed me how to be sensible with money, since my parents had never taught me anything, and my plan was always to snare a little dupe like Davey into providing for me so I wouldn't have to worry about it. But once she showed me I needed to take away all of Davey's control of our resources, I realized I'd have to know what I was doing, and really provide for myself. Two good things about my lifestyle, though: The first thing is I don't do drugs and hardly ever drink. Maybe a little wine with Jenna, that's about it. Some girls need alcohol to release their inner slut; mine was already out of its cage and running rampant! Hahaha! And when I drink a lot, I feel like I just act stupid, not sexy. The second thing is it doesn't cost a dime for me to get laid! All I have to do is hit a dance floor and start grinding.

The only thing that's expensive is clothes and makeup and hair. But with Davey no longer allowed to save any personal money or spend on himself, that wouldn't be a problem. When Jenna laid it out for me, I couldn't believe how much I'd still save, just from Davey's paycheck alone. Once I started doing the cam girl thing, I'd be loaded! And she said if I started being irresponsible with my money, she would just have to put me on an allowance and give me regular spankings to keep me in line, hee hee!

Jenna knows how impatient I am once I decide I want to do something. After sitting at her place watching cam girls, seeing what they did, and chattering on and on about the ideas I had for my own cam shows, she finally said, "Oh for god's sake, girl, let's go get you a really good cam and set up an area here [at her place] so you can get started and stop talking my ear off!"

She said once we had a house, I could treat equipment (including sex toys!) as business expenses, and even a part of my utilities would be tax-deductible since I was basically operating a business from one room in my house. I didn't quite understand how all that would work, but she said she was gonna make me do my and Davey's taxes when the time came. She'd show me how. But basically her point was I should get receipts for every little thing and have a filing system for it.

When I went out clubbing, sometimes I wore my wedding ring, and sometimes I didn't. I found that I attracted different kinds of guys when I wore it, versus when I didn't. So whether I wore it kinda depended on the kind of sex I was in the mood for. Without my ring, I had a better chance of ending up a seedy little gangbang whore for a group of young guys. But if I was in the mood to bring someone back to the house who would help me humiliate hubby, I'd wear it.

And I did start rubbing my infidelity in Davey's face big time, hahahaha!! Oh my gahhhd, I loved it! I'd work my sexy little ass on the dance floor, and find the hottest guy nearby who couldn't take his eyes off me. Then I'd sidle over to him, flash him my smile, and keep grinding. If he noticed my wedding ring, he might keep his distance at first, figuring my husband was somewhere in the club. So I'd have to start the conversation, but evenutally he'd find out my hubby is home alone with his dick locked in a cage. Hahaha!

So this is how I regularly lured lovers back to my place, so I could make my poor heartbroken hubby watch me give the man the pleasure I never gave him. When we were done fucking, my date and I would lie in the bed and snuggle under the covers while I made Davey stand naked at the end of the bed and answer questions, or tell my date humiliating things. I'd say, "Davey, tell Brian here how long it's been since you've had that little penis cage unlocked." Or I'd say, "Hubby, tell him how much you'd like to be the one lying side-by-side under the covers with me in bed."

Davey would look at my date and say, "I would love to be-"

"Call him 'sir'!" I'd say. "Start by calling him 'sir'."

"Sir... I would love to be the one lying side-by-side with my wife, under the covers in her bed."

"Hahaha, that's right... MY bed. Tell him how many times you've laid in bed with your wife like this."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Evil Slut Bride Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds