• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Some of My Fetishes

Some of My Fetishes

A little about me, myself, and I.

I have had many talks with people online, friends, family, and acquaintances about some of my many fetishes, and let me tell you there are a lot of them. I am hoping with this letter to truthfully tell a story of how an average guy developed some of his stronger fetishes.

To start, I am an average guy, 6' tall, 210 pounds, dark eyes, and dark hair. I have a modest, yet I think effective, 6+ inch cock that has a curve to the left. I am uncircumcised and not hairy at all. I am married and happy, and though my wife does not share in most of my fetishes, she is aware of them. I should also add that I am 41 years old as of 2014.

Like most guys, I like porn, sports, and movies. I enjoy time with family and friends. I also like to have some quiet time alone. I love writing, drawing, and painting. I was never a good student but I got by, I was popular, and had many would-be friends, and the closest of those I still have today. This is going on almost thirty years now. I am I think fairly good looking and not fat.

Back in the day, I drove a nice car and coming from a family with money I never suffered with not having material goods. I was liked by the ladies and had enough girlfriends growing up. Let's just say I was never lonely. This gives you a little background on me, but this admission is about my fetishes how they began, and how certain ones dictate a lot of my life's decisions.

Again, as I stated I have a lot of them, some a little more kinky than others, and a couple most people would not even consider a fetish at all.

Now Webster's Dictionary describes a fetish as;

fe•tish

noun \ˈfe-tish also ˈfē-\

: a strong and unusual need or desire for something

: a need or desire for an object, body part, or activity for sexual excitement

: an object that is believed to have magical powers

Based on this I feel strongly that the items and body parts I am to describe are real fetishes.

Let's start with the ones that have consumed a great deal of my imagination, time in writing and in some cases my money.

Boots:

I love women in boots; cowboy, riding, cfm (come fuck me), stylish, classy, and sexy. If they go at least to the knee then they are almost sure to be a hit with me. Now this particular fetish started when I was very young. I will, however, not go into that too much, as this is an adult site and even though prudent to my story it would be in bad taste. So let's skip to me being eighteen. I am in high school and it is 1991. I have a mad crush on three women in my high school. All three have never talked to me, and I am sure don't have any idea who the fuck I am. The first was a girl named Tricia. She was blonde, short, and very good looking. She never failed to wear boots at school from October to April, and I noticed, let me tell you.

At first it was innocent. I knew I liked boots by this time, but the sexual gratification had yet to develop up to this point. When I really started to take notice was with Tricia. She was the first woman who I jerked off to thinking about her in boots. I would wait around the doors, and as creepy as it was, I would not move till she arrived with her friends. I would see them coming in from the parking lot and I could spot her black, leather knee highs from a mile away. They were flat soled and kind of slouchy. Now, like I said, she was good looking, but to be honest I would have never really paid her too much attention if it hadn't been for her boots. When she would walk in I would find a reason for being there. Not that I needed to be there, as she never looked at me twice, but she would just be talking to her friends and walk right by. This usually set me for the day.

I knew her schedule by heart. She was very smart, and I was an idiot, so needless to say we were not in the same classes. But I would make sure I was near her class whenever I could be just to catch another glimpse of her in her boots. At lunch she and her gaggle of friends would be outside smoking. Though I was a non-smoker, I would find a reason to head out as often as I would dare. When I would get home I would rush to my room and spank a couple out, then head to a friend's house.

The second was a girl named Karen. She was sporty, tall, and very pretty as well, She loved to wear cowboy boots, and had them on I am pretty sure 24/7. I would spend almost all of my three classes with her, staring at her legs, or boots, to be more specific. This was one of many reasons I struggled in school, lol. Even though we were in the same class we never spoke and never interacted with each other. I just stared and later jerked off. I still think of her brown cowboy boots to this day. Karen was by all accounts a woman who without her knowledge, fed my addiction while waiting for glimpses of Tricia. I often wonder if I didn't have her boots to stare at, if it would have developed into the obsessive fetish it is today.

The third was a girl in a younger grade. Her name was Billie-Jo. She was trashy, foul mouthed, and all in all not very liked outside of her circle. What made her make the list was her love for high heeled boots. Slutty, leather footwear that made my cock hard every time I saw her in them. She would walk through the school making a very distinct clicking sound as her heels hit the tile floor in our school. I will admit that it was her that first got me liking trashy boots. I would watch her from afar as she and her friends would be outside smoking or just relaxing. Later, I would get home and jerk off thinking of her. This was a very confusing time for me, as boots were not the only thing occupying my thoughts.

I never mentioned anything to my friends, of course; I felt like a freak doing all this recon just so I could have spank material in my mind - that and the fact that the stuff that went through my mind involved women in boots. Yes I felt very alone those early years. Of course I soon embraced my fetishes and wore them out on my sleeve not caring who knew or what they thought. Back then, though, I cared about both.

Over the following years I found myself spending an inordinate amount of time in the malls around Christmas time. With all the women in boots those days, I was like a kid in a toy store with no money. All these women in boots and none of them are coming home with me. It wasn't long before I realized I was pretty much obsessed with this item of clothing.

If a girl I was dating owned boots, then she was wearing them whenever she was with me.

I reached the apex of my boot fetish on a date with a girl I had dated for a few weeks. She was attractive and did have legs that looked good in boots. While we were making out in my apartment I kept pulling her legs up on to my lap so I could caress her boots. Amy noticed that I was paying more attention to her boots than I was to her lovely tits that she had so graciously made available to me by unbuttoning her shirt. A little annoyed, she asked what the deal was and I tried to shrug it off as nothing, but ignoring them was hard to do.

They were a flat-soled riding boot, black in color with a band and buckle around the top - there only for decoration. She again asked me what was up, only this time I had to tell her that I loved her boots. I was thinking to myself 'what would they feel like against my face, and would she mind if I kissed them, maybe even lick them.' That's right, I wanted to fucking lick them...

Finally Amy said it. "What would you like to do with them?" This was the question that spurred me to turn a fascination into a sexual fetish, beyond jerking off thinking about them. So I asked her to let me jerk off on them. Amy raised her eyebrows, as this was not what she was expecting. Willing to let me do this act, Amy shifted and stuck her legs out. She looked at me and said for me to have at it. I couldn't believe it - I was in shock. I didn't want to miss this chance though, so I pulled out my cock and started to beat off in front of my date. I didn't look at her at all, I just stared at her black boots. Amy wiggled her feet, pointing the toes forward, just under my balls. I straddled her feet and picked up my pace. When I felt her foot caress my balls I exploded all over her boots. Amy giggled as I moaned and shuddered as my balls were emptied on her leather.

I stood up, uneasily I might add, and went to the kitchen to get a cloth to clean her boots. After cleaning them up, I guess it all hit what I just did to her boots, and it wasn't sitting well. The fact that I loved boots this much was, I guess, too much for her liking. She did have sex with me that night, and did spend the night. That, however, was it. She never called me again and never returned any of my calls.

It has been many years since Amy and I have fed my fetish. Though I never went as far as asking or trying to jerk off on any one of my girlfriend's boots, I have been upfront about my fetish and most have been cool about it. My wife will wear her boots on special occasions, and to bed on occasion. She is unfortunately not a boot lover as I would like, but she doesn't ignore my lust for them, either.

Smoking:

This is a tricky one. As a habit I hate it, as a visual I love it. So to say the least I am torn on this fetish.

I know exactly when and where this fetish got its traction. I was standing outside of my school waiting for a couple of friends to come out. It was winter, and winter here means snow up to your fucking eyeballs sometimes. Anyway, I was there waiting, and outside were three girls - Lynn, Beverly, and Heather. Lynn was wearing a tight-fitting pair of light blue jeans and skimpy high heeled shoes. No, they were not dressed for the conditions. She was also wearing a faux fur coat that was just down to her hips. She had long, straight brown hair and braces. She was skinny as all hell - if I said she weighed 110 pounds that would be generous.

She was smoking a cigarette. This was nothing new, as I would say 70% of the kids in my school smoked. It was just the time. Well my friends were making me wait for fucking ever. So I stood there watching Lynn smoke. Every now and then her friends would take a drag, and this is what began to intrigue me. The social aspect of the smoke break. The way they laughed and talked as they shared a cigarette. When Lynn's ride showed up she took one last drag and then flicked it between her finger and thumb into a snow bank and went to the car. I was in awe of this woman. Not the best looking, but she was the center of many, many, many of my wetter dreams. I have seen her from time to time since our school days together. She has long since quit smoking and had a family. She does not remember me whatsoever, nor do I really think she ever really knew who I was in school, even though I did talk to her on occasion about this shit or that. I would often find myself outside with her and her gaggle of friends during their smoke breaks. Or on the dance floor while they would sneak a cigarette.

Since those days I have developed a love hate relationship with this fetish. Like I said, I really do hate the habit, and think it's probably the biggest waste of money out there. Yet I notice and will often watch a woman smoke. I work in construction as a living and I am a non-smoker. I am always surrounded by smokers, which includes many of the women in the trades. So I often have a lot of visual aids out there for my twisted mind.

I remember dating a woman who smoked and hating the smell that would radiate off of her when she came in from the cold after a break. Yet to see them smoking used to turn me on.

My wife does not now, nor has she ever smoked in front of me, and to the best of my knowledge she only smoked when she was younger - long before I ever met her.

The female ass:

Now this fetish is another one that has been on my brain for a very long time. I can't tell you in any detail where it truly started. All I can tell you is that it is a major one for me.

I do remember looking at different women's asses in school and whenever I was out with the guys. Thankfully tight jeans were the style then and I got a lot of great views of women in them. Unlike now, where I can't make it through the fucking mall without getting hard, with all these fucking tights everywhere - mind you this isn't a complaint.

My love for the female ass goes much further than just the form of it. It goes into a very sexual place for me. I can't really look at a woman's ass without thinking if she's into having it played with, maybe rimmed, or even fingered. Has she had anal sex? Did she enjoy it? Does she play with her ass to turn her partner on, or is it a strictly out of bounds body part?

Rimming and assplay:

The first woman I ever rimmed was my wife. We were making love and I was going down on her, I moved a little further down and soon was there. Her butthole. Tight, dark, and very taboo. I remember staring at it for a pretty long time before sticking out my tongue and drawing a light circle around it. When she reacted positively to my actions, I was then and there an all-out ass man. I knew this would be the sex act that made the difference between sex and off the hook sex. Over time I would get braver and more forward with my wife's asshole. I was soon tongue fucking her ass on a fairly regular basis. She was also allowing me to insert my finger into it. I would have her on her stomach, and her legs spread. A bottle of lube and my finger invading her ass. She would squirm and moan as I pleasured her naughty hole. I would mix it up by licking and finger fucking alternately. I would also use my other hand to pleasure her pussy. On one occasion, I had her screaming out in pleasure as I would start to really fuck her tight ass fast with my finger. I started to masturbate, and as I did this I started to cum right there on her asshole. From that point on, when I did this to her, they were some of the best orgasms I ever had. Watching her ass pucker back up as my cum coated her ass cheeks made me hot. We have tried full anal but this is an act that she does not care for, so it's never happened. One day I hope!

We bought a few toys, and one looks like a horseshoe with one side thinner than the other. There was also a beaded handle like end coming out of the back of the toy. I would often use this toy on her with the thick end in her pussy and the thin in her asshole. I would get it going pretty fast and just watch her writhe in ecstasy. Even when there would be a little bit of mess, this never has bothered me. I would always make sure a towel was nearby, and quickly clean it up. I never understood why people that made such stink over it. Ha ha

Given the choice I will rim a clean ass over eating a clean pussy 99% of the time.

My wife and I tried the open marriage thing and I had sex with a younger woman who was beautiful, adventurous and best of all liked ass play. This one time I was at her place and we were making out and started to talk dirty to each other when I said that I was going to lick her asshole. She to my shock answered back "Only if you let me lick yours." This made me come a little as I had not been offered this sex act in return before. So sure enough, I was getting blown and she moved down until she was at my asshole. She didn't hesitate, she just dove in and started licking out my ass. I was in heaven. I have rimmed my wife because it gave me sexual pleasure. If it gave her pleasure that was a bonus, but now here I was feeling a hot tongue probing my asshole, and I now knew the pleasure I was giving to my wife over the years.

When I broached the subject of my wife rimming me. She didn't like the idea due to the hair I had down there. I am not a hairy guy per se but I do have pubic hair. So we talked about it and she said if it free of hair she would lick my ass. She found a sugaring place and together we went in and had a young woman sugar all the hair off my ass. This in itself was a pretty erotic adventure. So that night we are in bed fucking around and true to her word my wife licked my ass. She also took it a step further and shoved her finger in. This led to a fourth fetish.

My own ass:

This is really just another element to my ass fetish. It was discovered when my wife shoved a finger into my ass. I came harder than I had in a great many years and I found that I did in fact enjoy my ass being played with. Soon I was fingering my own ass while jerking off, and even though it wasn't the same as when she did it, it still was one hell of an orgasm. Online I started to take it a little further by watching strap-on porn and seeking out like-minded people to share in this fetish. I have not taken it to the level of pegging, though I am sure I want to. I have discovered that I am really turned on by a sexy woman pegging a man's ass. I have used a few of our smaller toys on my ass and even tried a larger one. The large one was not the success I had hoped for, but we will see what the future holds for that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Some of My Fetishes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds