• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Surprise Visit

A Surprise Visit

It's a normal night and your home alone, just chilling out on the sofa, when you hear a knock on the door. You get up puzzled and answer the door only to find me there. Slightly damp from the rain outside. Before you can say anything my lips are on yours, kissing you passionately and my hands running themselves down your back and over your thighs. You pull me inside and you kick the door shut with your foot.

I'm still hungrily kissing you my hands getting lower down your back until they gently squeeze your ass, you open your mouth and bite my tongue a little as I slip it inside and begin to explore your mouth. You give a little squeak as I pick you up and carry you upstairs, this time it's me pushing the bedroom door open with my foot. I gently place you on the bed and hover over you, letting my hands wander over your front this time, running over your stomach and inner thighs and only lightly going over your breasts. You take my damp T shirt off and not to be outdone, run your hands over my chest. Paying particular attention to the area which leads to my crotch , you go to undo my belt but don't get chance. Seizing your hands I hold them over your head , gently not roughly , and take your top off with my teeth. You help by leaning forward so it doesn't get stuck. I slide a hand behind your back and unhook your bra too. With my attention distracted you free your hands and massage my thighs, taking your time to run over the large lump that's forming in-between them, begging to be freed.

Before you can contemplate going for my belt again , my hands are running over your nipples , my fingers gently tugging on them , becoming more rougher as they harden. My mouth closes on yours again with a hungry kiss and your breath quickens as my fingers start to bring you pleasure. You gasp as you near orgasm and then almost scream when my hands stop. They lower to your trousers and gently tug them off. You don't think of protesting for long because my tongue quickly starts running its way up your thigh. Just before it reaches your stomach it moves to the right, straight on top of your clit and moves over the fabric. You sigh loudly. It's pleasurable but the damb underwear is in the way. My hands resume their work on your breasts and my tongue moves hard over your underwear , giving just enough pleasure to bring you closer to orgasm.

Before you do however my hands and tongue move again , and my tongue goes back to your mouth to carry on kissing you , getting really frustrated with the situation you sit up and pull my belt and trousers off in one fluid motion and pull my boxers down to my knees. As you do my dick pings out and stands up looking pretty beefy. You run a hand over it and love it as my face shows the pleasure im getting. Letting you get on with your task I get on with mine and pull your underwear off.

Once again my tongue begins its slow journey up your thigh and you begin to pump me furiously any time I get close. After several attempts at climbing your thigh and just when you're about to bite me out of frustration my tongue finally finds the right spot and in 3 seconds flat you orgasm. My tongue rubs hard over your clit and my hands tug on your nipples. You grip me hard and feel me pulse beneath your fingers as you squeeze. Before you can catch your breath however one of my hands moves and begins massaging underneath my tongue, lapping up the juices that are starting to spread. My finger plays around the entrance long enough for you to come again before finally entering you.

I start off with a slow in out technique before rubbing your walls with my finger , bringing you another orgasm as you desperately try to hold on to reality. I switch to two fingers, both massaging your insides while my tongue still batters at your clit mercilessly and my remaining hand tugs at your nipples. The orgasms don't stop and as you recover from one another is quickly upon you. You move yourself around from underneath me and quickly put me in your mouth, sucking hard and swirling your tongue around my tip. I moan hard and lick at you harder, making you stop while you try to catch your breath. Not to be outdone you suck harder, trying to distract me, but it backfires and I lick harder, suck harder, finger you harder and play with your nipples harder.

You come again and beg me to be inside you, which despite playing hard to get for the last vast amounts of time, I seem happy to oblige you with. I hover over you , my dick still wet from you and slowly rub all over the area, it doesn't take long before you get impatient and putting me at the entrance grab me by my ass and push me inside. You moan loudly as I fill you up , coming again , I push against the insides , thick and pulsing , sending waves of pleasure throughout your body as I moves slowly in and out. My mouth gets busy on the nipples that haven't had a rest all night and you come again.

Orgasms blur together as I pound you continuously. Sometimes going so fast you don't know how you manage to breath between the orgasms. Sometimes going so slow you can feel me as I push cm by cm deeper inside you. I move positon and put you on top, grabbing your ass to support you and humping upwards, giving you more depth than you thought possible. You come again, getting exhausted now but you can see im having trouble holding my own explosive orgasm back. You squeeze me while im inside you and kiss me while I moan loudly into your ear.

You beg me to come and im only happy to oblige as I scream your name and thrust inside you again. You cum the hardest you've come all night as my dick spasms inside you , getting huge as is fires my load inside you.You collapse on top of me and as our breathing slowly subsides I keep myself inside you as I slowly shrink. You quickly fall asleep on top of me , exhausted , happy , and well spent , at least until I wake you up for round 2 in a few hours.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Surprise Visit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 378 milliseconds