• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Halloween Trick, Treat, Nightmare

Halloween Trick, Treat, Nightmare

I guess my urge to fuck my sister Ashley began when I was 21. She was only 18 but had just got into cheerleading, and when you are young and horny; cheerleaders of any kind draw your attention. She was petite and fit. Tanned legs and those short skirts. Exposed sexy midriff. It wasn't too long before I started jerking off thinking about fucking her.

On a few occasions she fell asleep on the couch downstairs in super short shorts. One night I happened to notice her ass wasn't covered by the blanket she was tucked under. I very gently grabbed it. Instant boner. She did not move, so I became more daring and gave it a good squeeze. I rubbed her pussy a bit through her shorts, keeping my eyes alert for any sign she might wake up. Very gently I slid a finger under the fabric of her shorts and found her panty covered lips. I must have been a bit too eager because as I began to grind my finger into the fabric she twitched and I bolted from the room.

I retreated to the dining room and watched as she rolled onto her back. I brought my finger to my nose and smelled it. Just a very faint musky smell. I pulled my dick out and jerked off all over the hardwood floor. When I went to wipe it up I got an idea. I found a pen and rubbed the end of it in my cum and very slowly walked back into the living room. I used the pen to rub my cum on her lips. That particular image got me through an entire year.

Right before she turned 19 I went into her room and snooped around while nobody was in the house. I found her dirty panties and sniffed them. Heavenly. I found her birth control, which excited me to know that she must be fucking someone. And then I hit the holy grail. I found her vibrator. It wasn't small and an off white color, but when I looked at it closely I could see that it had not been cleaned after it was used last. I popped it right into my mouth and whipped my dick out. I grabbed a pair of her dirty panties and jerked off in them. When I was done I rubbed the cum from the panties all over the dildo and put it back. For the next few months I got hard every time I thought about her shoving that dildo covered with my cum into her tight little pussy.

That was when I became dead set on fucking her.

So I began to try and formulate plans on how to make it happen. I had to assume she was never going to let me fuck her if she knew it was me, so she was going to have to think it is someone else. I was watching a movie where this girl thought her boyfriend was making out with another chick at a Halloween party, but as it turned out the guy just had the same costume as her boyfriend. Lightbulb! That was it. She just had to think that I was someone she wanted to fuck. If I were wearing a costume she would not have any idea it was really me.

I did have some friends I was pretty sure she was attracted to. They had a pretty large house on campus and had parties all the time, so it didn't take much to convince them to throw a Halloween party. I suggested we all go to pick out costumes. A few of the guys picked out costumes that didn't cover their faces so those weren't going to work. Luckily Alex picked out a mummy costume and Nate picked a werewolf with a full mask. I picked an afro wig and some funny glasses. Something that could be easily discarded when the time came. After we all left I went back to the store and picked out the same mummy costume as Alex. He was pretty attractive and I was pretty confident in the costume Ashley wouldn't be able to tell us apart.

Next step was to get Ashley to come. I casually mentioned the party to her but she didn't seem dead set on coming. So about a week later I picked Alex up and we grabbed some beer and pizza to watch Monday night football. About 10 minutes into the third quarter Ashley came through the front door. I started making casual conversation and made the comment "Yea Alex, I told Ash to come to the Halloween party but I don't think she will."

Alex, being a young horny guy himself jumped right in and said "You gotta come it's gonna be a blast!" Ashley just said "I'm not sure what I'm gonna do." But Alex being motivated as he was didn't let up so easy. "Oh come on Ashley it's gonna be a great party you HAVE to come!" She was definitely getting the vibe he was interested.

When she said "OK then I'll be there!" and smiled at him, I started to get the feeling this could actually happen. After Ashley walked away, I immediately said to Alex, "Dude, you are not banging my sister..." I gave him that look of death and he just laughed and said "Ok."

The night of the party finally came. Ashley was wearing a sexy nurse costume that made you wish you were hospitalized. I made sure everyone was getting good and drunk. After a while Ashley was showing signs of being pretty buzzed. That was when I made my move. I talked Alex and my other friend Greg into making a run to the liquor store for some more booze. When I offered up a hundred bucks, they didn't put up too much of a fight. I slipped out the side door to my car and pulled the mummy costume out of the trunk. Tossed the wig and glasses and suited up. I went inside and found Ashley in the kitchen laughing and doing a jaeger bomb. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the kitchen. She followed right along behind me as I led her upstairs to Alex's room.

She seemed a bit surprised when I closed the door behind us. Mustering up every bit of nerve I had, I tossed morality out the window and stepped forward and grabbed her by the waste. My mind was going crazy thinking about that sexy cheerleader turned sexy nurse. I reached down with one hand and squeezed her ass while I brought my other hand under the nurse's top up to her tit and kneaded it. She let out a small gasp and tilted her head back. She was definitely into it. I pulled down the pants of the costume and exposed my rock hard dick. Gently I pushed her down to her knees. She seemed reluctant at first as she looked up at me while my dick bobbed inches from her face. But after a brief pause she slowly moved her hand up and began to gently stroke me. I was in heaven. As I began to tilt my head back I suddenly felt a warm moistness on the head of my cock. I looked down and saw my gorgeous sister sucking my dick. I almost came right then, and truth be told if I hadn't drank so much I might have. She totally started to get into it. She pulled it out and began to lick it all over. She worked her tongue down to my balls and I could feel my sack tighten up from the pleasure. She sucked my balls into her mouth and tonged them as she furiously jerked at my dick.

I had to stop her. I did not want to cum yet. I HAD to fuck her, and I had to do it now. I pulled away and kicked the mummy pants and my boxer briefs off to the side. I pushed her back onto Alex's bed and I could see under the skirt she was wearing a lacy black Victoria Secret thong. I peeled the thong off and I could immediately smell her sex. I flashed back to that night she was sleeping on the couch and immediately felt the culmination of several years' worth of desire coming to fulfillment. I slid my finger in and found her pussy to be soaking wet. I began to finger her. I didn't even start slowly, I was way too excited. She was bucking her hips against my hand and giving out the slightest of moans. She started to cream all over my fingers. I stared at the pussy cream covering my fingers and was just about to suck them clean when she grabbed my hand.

She immediately sat up and stuck her tongue out and lapped at my fingers. Then sucked them clean. It was without a doubt the hottest thing I have ever seen. I was mesmerized at what a sexy little slut my sister was. I just had to fuck her right then. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and lined my cock up with her pussy. I pushed it right in. She was tight but soaking wet so I slid in easily. I began fucking her good and hard trying to desperately cum as quickly as I could. She came first and she came hard digging her nails into my back and squeezing me tightly with those sexy tanned athletic thighs. I paused briefly to let her come down from her orgasm. I began fucking her again but she promptly stopped me and pushed me off. I immediately thought that was the end of our rendezvous and that I was gonna kick myself for not having cum by now.

She crawled towards me and began to suck her cum right off my dick and just when I thought I was finally going to cum right down her throat she stopped and turned around on her elbows and knees. Oh my god she wanted it doggy-style. I was going to pound the shit out of my sister's tight pussy doggystyle while my ball slapped against her clit I was ecstatic. I rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit and got ready to push inside. Just then she reached her hand back and lined my cock up with her asshole. I froze in shock.

Up to that point neither of us had said a single word. I was brought out of my daze when she said "Fuck my ass!" I leaned forward and my cock began to push slowly into her asshole. She shuddered as I inched my way into her tight warm ass. I could not believe this was happening. It was much farther than I had expected this to go. As I picked up my rhythm I felt her hand reach back and tickle at my balls which felt like they were ready to explode. "Harder" she exclaimed as she pulled the fingers from my balls and began to shove them into her sopping cunt. That was all I could take and I began to shoot what was probably the biggest load of my life into my little sister's asshole. As my cock began to throb and spurt in her ass she rubbed her clit furiously as she reached her second orgasm.

She collapsed forward onto the bed huffing and puffing in total ecstasy. I immediately began to freak out. I had no bothered to think out an escape plan. I just grabbed my clothes and put them back on and walked out of the room. I hauled ass down the stairs and out the front door. I tossed the Mummy costume back into my car and put my wig and glasses back on. As casual as I could I walked back into the party like nothing had happened. A few moments later Ashley came down the stairs looking a bit annoyed. She walked right up to me and asked "Do you know where Alex went?" Trying not to panic I replied "Ummm how should I know?"

Nate, who was standing right behind me goes, "Dude you sent him and Greg on a liquor run dumbass..." "Oh ya" I replied. Ashley said "What the fuck he was just here." Just then, Alex and Greg came bursting through the front door carrying a case of beer and a paper sack full of liquor. Alex yelled "Party time people!" as he made his way to the kitchen.

Ashley had a confused/dumbfounded look on her face. I could tell the gears in her head were turning ever so slowly despite the alcohol. Nate suggested we all go do some shots. I agreed and Ashley although reluctant went along with us. We partied hard into the night and most everyone ended up passed out all over the house.

The next day I woke up to Ashley kicking me awake as I lay on the kitchen floor. I groggily opened my eyes and she looked dead into my eyes and said "Take me home now!" I wasn't sure if she had somehow figured out what happened, but how? We hopped in my car and began to drive home. Ashley started sobbing hysterically. Reluctantly I asked her what was wrong. She just continued to ball and freak out. Freaking out myself I asked "are you ok?"

She sobbed loudly and said "No! I forgot to take my birth control yesterday! Oh my god I am so stupid my life is ruined." I began to freak out myself. Trying to calm her down I said, "Just take it when you get home I'm sure everything will be ok."

The entire time my brain was jumping out of my skull. "You don't understand, I have to take it every day or it might not work." She sobbed again and began to cry as she said, "If I get pregnant mom and dad will kill me! My life will be over!"

I reached my hand over and pulled her onto my shoulder all the while trying to reassure her, as well as myself that everything was going to be ok. Around the time we were pulling into the garage she managed to get herself under control.

We got out of the car and I was about to walk through the door to the house when Ashley, who had to walk around the back of the car asked "what's hanging out of your trunk?" "Huh?" I replied. "There's something hanging out of your trunk." When I got to the back side of the car, Ashley looked up at me as her jaw dropped, her eyes went wide and her skin turned pale. I realized right then what she was talking about.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Halloween Trick, Treat, Nightmare

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1251 milliseconds