• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Pocket Watch Ch.02

The Pocket Watch Ch.02

12

Jack put his hand in his pocket and felt the watch sitting there, just waiting for him, practically begging him to take it out and play with it. He had already had a bit of fun with it when he met Debbie in the book shop and Kerry at the gas station. Jack now had set his sights on Lily, his milf neighbour, she was in her forties, Jack guessed, had awesome tits and was, in his eyes gorgeous. Lily used to baby sit Jack when he was younger, her husband, Mark and her had not had any children of their own so she loved to look after Jack and his older sister whenever their parents needed them to.

Jack looked out the window of his bedroom across to Lily's house, the window from his room looked directly into the top floor of her house. He had never seen Lily naked in the windows or parading around the house in skimpy lingerie, the best he had ever seen was Lily in her bikini in summer, sun baking by the pool. Now though, now, with the help from his little friend in his pocket he could get to see Lily naked and maybe more. Jack had no idea of Lily's routine, did she shower in the morning? The afternoon? Did she wander around her room naked deciding what to wear? Jack thought it was high time he found out this information.

Jack headed downstairs and was greeted by his mom in the kitchen.

"Morning honey." His mom chirped, she was happy that her son had worked hard all his life and thanks to Edna's generosity he would be able to lead a comfortable life.

"Don't forget that you have an appointment at the bank this afternoon to sort out all your accounts."

"Yep thanks mom, I remember." He answered, Jack looked at his mom while she prepared him his breakfast. Her name was Jasmin, still a good looking woman in her forties and with all the right bits in all the right places. The thought of seeing his mom naked with the help of his pocket watch hadn't even entered his mind. Jack thought about it for a second, and then shook his head, smirking.

"Sicko." He grinned to himself.

"What are your plans for this morning?" his mother asked.

"Not a lot really mom." He replied, snapping back to reality. "Aside from the bank meeting I have a pretty empty day, what are you up to today?"

"Lily and I are catching up for coffee, and then maybe we thought we might hit the shops and spend some of our husband's hard earned money." She laughed.

Having very recently had quite a few extra dollars in my account, Jack told his mom that her shopping today was on him, She tried to protest saying that it was his money, he earned it, but Jack managed to convince her it was a repayment for all the years that her and dad had helped him out, looked after him, and generally financed his life up until now.

After all, you couldn't spend it all in an afternoon." he quipped.

"Don't you believe it." She smiled, "Once Lily and I get started, our spending can get quite serious."

Jack headed up to take a shower with the thoughts of Lily at the shops trying on sexy clothes pulsating thru my head. He had made the decision to join his Mom and Lily on that shopping trip, incognito of course.

As Jack stepped out of the shower he heard mom yelling that she was off to Lily's for coffee and she would see me this afternoon.

"And don't forget your bank appointment." She yelled as he walked out and shut the door behind her.

Jack quickly got dressed and reached for his pocket and pulled out the watch.

"Time to go." He said as he pressed button 3, Jack stepped in front of the mirror to confirm that he had in fact gone invisible.

"Awesome." He stated.

Jack left the house and made his way to the house across the street, he peered thru the window and saw his mom and Lily sitting at the kitchen table, Lily had just sat down after pouring them both a coffee. Not wanting to miss the conversation that was taking place, Jack made his way to the back of the house and entered thru the open ranch slider. He crept into the kitchen and heard his mom talking.

"Yep." She was saying. "Jack is paying for my shopping this afternoon, isn't that sweet of him."

"So are you going to go nuts then?" Jack heard Lily ask.

"Well maybe not nuts, but I'm definitely gonna take him up on his offer and have a good time." Jasmin replied.

"So how is Jack?" Lily asked. "Has he got a girlfriend yet?"

"No not yet." His mom sighed. "I'm sure he has had his share of girlfriends but no one at the moment."

"Well he is a good looking boy, I'm sure he will find someone, Hell if I was 20 years younger I would give him a ride" Lily joked.

Jack nearly choked when he heard that, it was all he could do not to cough out loud.

"Lily!" exclaimed Jasmin, "That's my son."

"Well he's not my son." Lily smiled.

The two women started laughing as they prepared to head out on their shopping trip, they both jumped into Lily's car and pulled out on to the main road. Jack raced back to his place and jumped into his jeep, remembering to become visible before he hit the road. Soon after he was at the mall and parked in a spot where he didn't think he would be noticed. After checking that no one could see him he pressed the invisibility button, a quick look in the car side mirror confirmed that he could wander around without being seen.

Jack had to be careful while walking into the shops, because while he could see everyone, no one could see him, which became apparent when he nearly got run down by a couple of cars. It didn't take him long to locate his mom and her best friend, they were in a shoe shop.

"Boring." Thought Jack.

Jack decided to have a look around the centre, he knew that those ladies could look at shoes for ages. As he was walking around he spotted a few girls that he used to go to school with and thought it might be fun to follow them around a while. The 3 girls were heading into a dress shop, Jack had no idea which one they all looked the same to him. Wendy was 19, blond, great figure with an ample chest. Rachel, also 19, a little bigger body than Wendy, but that came with bigger tits. Then there was Danni, she was 21, small frame, smaller tits than the other 2, but the best looking of the 3. Not that any of them were ugly, but Danni had that certain look.

All three girls headed straight to the swim suit section. Jack's heart rate quickened a little, he might be in for a little show. Wendy grabbed a one piece of the rack and the other two took bikinis, they all headed for the changing rooms.

"Finally." Jack thought, "I'm gonna see me some titties.

He watched them all disappear into different changing booths, Jack stood outside the changing area and listened to the girls talk to each other about their choices of swim suit and how they fitted.

"Wendy do you think this suits me?" asked Rachel as she stepped out of her booth pulling her tits into the bikini top.

"Depends how much of these monsters do you plan on flashing." answered Wendy as she grabbed Rachel's big tits and shook them up and down.

"Careful." Rachel cried, "They are really sensitive."

"You mean you're getting horny again." Laughed Danni, as she waltzed out in her skimpy swimmers.

"Well if Nick had better staying power, maybe I wouldn't get so horny." Rachel pouted.

Jack stood quietly listening to the girls talk about Rachel's sex life, his cock had been growing ever since he saw the girls head in to the change rooms, now with seeing them all wearing skimpy swim wear he had gotten rock solid and was itching to see more. Danni looked fantastic in her outfit, not that Wendy and Rachel looked bad in there's. All three girls were discussing whose outfit looked better, when they decided to swap swimming costumes with each other. Jack held his breath as the girls stripped down to nothing and handed each other their clothes. Just as they passed them to one another Jack pressed button 1 and all 3 froze in mid conversation.

"Okay." Jack said. "Time for some fun."

Jack moved over towards Danni and put his trembling hand on her fantastic tits, they were perfect in his eyes. He moved his head towards her stiff nipples and slowly licked and suckled at them. They seemed to get stiffer with every movement of his tongue, Jack was busy lapping away at Danni's tits when he saw her smooth pussy just begging to be touched. He quickly found the hood covering her clit and gently started to massage it. Danni's pussy was wet, he wondered if that was him, or was she already wet. Jack moved his fingers down and softly parted her lips. He could feel the heat coming out of her and the aroma he could smell was intoxicating. Jack slowly inserted a finger in to Danni and god damn she was tight, he pumped his finger back and forth and she got wetter.

"Damn." Jack said, "She can feel the sensations and its making her horny."

Jack withdrew his fingers from Danni and moved over to Rachel and Wendy, he gave them the same treatment and they seemed to get wetter with every stroke. Jack sat Rachel down on a seat and pulled his cock out of his pants. He positioned himself in front of her and rubbed the head of his aching cock over the lips of her mouth, He pushed forward and her mouth accepted his cock as he gently eased it all the way down Rachel's throat.

"Oh god that's good." Jack said.

He was now moving quite vigorously in her mouth and could feel the cum rising from his balls. He knew he could blow in her mouth and then by pressing the 2nd button, make her forget, but he wasn't finished yet. He wanted to get them as horny as he could while they were frozen in time, and see what reaction they would have when he brought them out. Jack then bent Wendy over the same seat Rachel was on and pushed into her tight wet cunt. Wendy's pussy was dripping, as she took the cock that was being thrust into her. Jack was playing with Danni's tits and fingering Rachel as the fucked Wendy. Again Jack could feel the urge building in his groin and pulled out of one the wettest cunts he had ever been in. Jack stood back panting looking at three of the hottest girls, naked before him. He desperately needed some release, but was prepared to wait.

He put the girls back in the same position as they were before he stopped time, then waiting in an area where he could see and hear all the action, he recommenced time.

"Unngghh." Cried Wendy, Who dropped to the floor, her legs splayed open and had a powerful orgasm. "Oh my god, what the fuck was that."

She looked up and saw her two friends both feverishly rubbing their pussies bringing themselves to their own orgasm.

"OH Cumming." Stammered Danni as she and Rachel both brought themselves off simultaneously.

Wendy looked at Danni's glistening cunt and was over lapping at her juices in an instant.

"Oh yes, eat me Wendy, stick your tongue in my hole and fuck me." Danni moaned.

Wendy was making sure she got every drop of cum that Danni was leaking, she looked over at Rachel who had a look of confusion on her face.

"Come on Rach." Wendy purred, "Help me get her off."

Rachel knelt down besides Danni and kissed her soft lips. Danni moaned into her mouth and probed it with her tongue. Pretty soon Rachel was mauling Danni's chest and taking her erect nipples in to her mouth. Danni was in heaven as her two best friends were giving her so much pleasure. She looked up at Rachel who was caressing her tits and moved so she could get to her friends hot wet cunt.

"Yes, Yes, lick my pussy make me cum over your face Danni." She moaned.

Danni stuck her tongue as deep as she could into Rachel's hot wet snatch. All three girls were writhing about on the floor of the change room in absolute ecstasy. Jack by this time was furiously yanking on his cock watching the mini orgy going on in front of him.

"I'm Cumming again." Shouted Rachel, as she pushed her body down hard on to Danni's face.

Danni lapped at her pussy sending Rachel in to waves of pure pleasure, at the same time Danni groaned that she was Cumming to. Wendy didn't miss a beat as she felt the girl buck against her tongue.

Jack couldn't hold back anymore and sent a rope of cum onto Danni's chest as he exploded from the sight before him.

"Ugghh." He grunted, knowing the girls were too wrapped up to even notice an extra moan, he sent another stream of jizz towards the girls.

All three girls lay on the floor breathing heavily, looking at one another.

"How did that happen?" asked Danni, looking at her friends for an answer.

The girls looked at each other for a few seconds and then Rachel smiled "You girls probably saw my magnificent tits and couldn't help yourselves." She joked.

"Oh yeah." Quipped Danni, "Cause I always go gaga over your tits."

"You always have before." Rachel purred, "You love my big tits in your face and you know you love my sweet sweet pussy, and speaking of gaga over my tits, looks like some of my cum dripped on to yours."

Danni looked down and saw a line of cum over her chest, she scooped a finger thru the cum and put it in her mouth.

"Doesn't taste like you." She grinned.

"Hey you two." Said Wendy, "I haven't gotten off yet."

The two friends looked at her, smiled and both said in unison, "Later, We promise."

The girls quickly got dressed and took their purchases out to the register, leaving Jack in the changing room. He smiled to himself as he put his cock back into his pants.

"Dirty girls." He thought smiling.

Jack walked out of the shop to see the three girls laughing and holding hands walking towards the exit. Jack checked his watch and realised nearly an hour had passed, he wondered if his mom and Lily were still shoe shopping. He headed back to where he had left them and saw the shoe shop empty. Jack starting looking into various shops to see if he could spot them, with no luck.

Realising that he was starting to get hungry Jack decided to visit the public rest rooms and become visible so he could get a burger.

He ventured over to his favourite burger shop in the food court area, placed an order and waited for his meal. It was while he was waiting that he spotted his mom and Lily waving to him from one of the lunch tables. He got his order and went over to say hi.

"Hi Jack honey." His mom said, "Didn't think we would see you here."

"There is plenty of girls here today." Quipped Lily, "That's why he is here, aren't you?"

Jack blushed and looked away from the beautiful older woman that was poking fun at him.

"Oh leave him alone Lily." His mother said.

"So what are you doing Jack?" His mother asked.

"I just came in for some jeans while waiting for the bank appointment." He replied, proud of himself for thinking on his feet.

"Good, you haven't forgotten then." His mom said.

Jack ate his burger and fries quickly as the two woman began to think on where they could head to next. Lily said that she would only be able to shop for another hour or so because her husband Mark was going to take her out to the movies that night and she had to do a few errands on the way home. Jack finished his meal realising that he had to get to the bank to sort out his new accounts. He was a little pissed as this meant he may not get back in time to watch Lily try on clothes. After hearing that his mom and Lily were heading back to hit the shops again, Jack raced off to the bank hoping to get his business sorted quickly. No such luck, the bank was packed and the accounts manager still had someone with them.

Jack finally managed to get to see the person who was responsible for setting up all his new accounts, Halfway thru dealing with the bank he received a text from his mom saying her and Lily had finished the shopping expedition and were heading for home. Jack swore under his breath and thought to himself that this was the banks fault.

As the accounts person finished droning on about how happy they were that Jack had chosen them to handle his money and financial affairs, Jack plotted a small trick against them for keeping him waiting.

As Jack was leaving the bank he stopped time, He looked around and saw around 20 people including staff going about their business. He moved quickly from person to person, the ladies all had their bras undone and tops pulled up to expose their tits and the guys all had their pants around there ankles. Jack resumed time as he walked out the door, he was sure that the screaming was heard throughout the mall.

As Jack drove home he remembered that Lily said her and her husband were going to a movie tonight, he decided to tag along, at the very least he would get to see a movie. Jack arrived home, and went upstairs to his room. He was lying on his bed, his thoughts drifted off thinking about the adventure he had with the girls at the clothes shop and the fun he had, he hoped to have that much fun with Lily too.

Jack knew that with the pocket watch all he had to do was walk over there push a button and he could make Lily want to fuck him, he could turn invisible and fuck her, he could stop time and fuck her, hell he could use all 3 buttons at once and fuck her. Jack didn't want to just fuck her, the thrill is getting her to want to fuck, sure he may use the buttons to assist, but with Lily he didn't want to just have sex with her while she doesn't know. He wanted her to want him and know who's fucking her.

Jack was still lying on his bed thinking about the girls and Lily when his mom walked into his room with his clean laundry.

"Careful with that thing Jack, you could poke someone's eye out." His mom laughed.

Jack snapped back to reality and realised he had a tent in his pants and his mom was looking at it.

"Shit, sorry mom." He said as he quickly sat up and tried to cover the bulge in his pants.

"Don't worry honey, it's nothing I haven't seen before." She giggled as she put his clothes away.

Jack decided to take a shower and relieve some tension, he couldn't walk around all night with a boner. He waited till his mom left and then jumped into a nice hot shower. It didn't take him long to ease the pressure that had built up in his body, he only had to think of the day's events and pretty soon he blasted a load of cum against the wall of the shower. After he had dried himself off Jack got dressed and headed downstairs, he felt good. The shower had managed to wake him up and he was ready to head out that night and have some more fun.

Jack greeted his mother in the kitchen and informed her that he was heading out to the movies tonight.

"What are you going to see?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," he replied, "I think that new Batman movie should be good."

"I think Lily and Mark are going to see that." She said.

"Really." I said trying not to sound too excited.

"Yes," his mom said "although I'm sure Lily would rather see that new romantic comedy, but she is happy enough that Mark is finally taking her out."

Jack thumbed thru the newspaper and saw that the movie started at 7.00 pm, he then looked out the window as his neighbour Mark, Lily's husband arrive home from work.

"Jack." His mom asked, "Could you go over to Lily and Jerry's and get my baking dish from them, I'm going to need it in the morning."

"Sure mom." He answered.

Jack leapt up with more enthusiasm than was probably required and headed over to his neighbour's house.

"Hey there Jack, what can I do for ya?" asked Mark as he opened the door.

"Mom needs her baking dish that she lent to Lily." Jack stated as he looked past him to see if he could see the lady in question.

"Um Lily is in the shower, come in she won't be long."

Mark offered him a drink which Jack happily accepted, once Mark had disappeared into the kitchen he pushed button 2 and when he reappeared with his drink Jack pushed the thought into his head that Jack wasn't there, he hadn't come over and he wouldn't be able to see or hear him.

Mark stopped, his eyes glazed over for a second, then he looked at the two drinks in his hand and wondered out loud why he had gotten himself a soda to go with his beer. Jack smiled to himself, he then pushed the button to become invisible and headed up stairs, the opportunity to see Lily in the shower was too good to pass up. He knew that by being invisible Jerry wouldn't see him anyway, but he needed him to think that he had not even come over in the first place. Jack knew he was on a tight schedule because his mom would be expecting him home in 10 or so minutes with a baking dish.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Pocket Watch Ch.02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds