• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 03-04

Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 03-04

Part 3

As Cassie adjusted lights and other equipment, Natalie kept giving direction and encouragement to the two guys while constantly shooting more pictures. The three girls modeling next to them looked very sexually aroused. They appeared to be posing as club girls getting off on watching their boyfriends suck cock in public, where all their friends could see. I was wishing Cassie had invited me, because this was HOTTTTT! I mean my pussy was dripping wet and I could feel myself getting close to an outright earthshattering orgasm. I didn't even realize it but I had slipped a finger under my skirt and into my panties and was touching and gently rubbing my now erect, wet clit.

Cassie suddenly noticed me and for a second had a sheepish look on her face. But then she must have realized I wasn't pissed off or horrified, but rather I was obviously excited by what I had stumbled on to. A big smile lit up her face. She mouthed the words to me, "Isn't this HOT!?"

The three girls surrounding the guys were getting more involved as Natalie made suggestions. "Alicia, place your hand on the back of Todd's head and sort of gently push his mouth further down Billy's cock... yeah, like that! Mmmmmmmm. That's really nice. Todd, you're doing great. I'm impressed with how much cock you can take down your throat! I can't believe this is your first time. Sandy, is this really the first time your boyfriend has sucked cock?"

The scorching hot brunette holding Billy's massive hardon in her hand, feeding it to her boyfriend, Todd, grinned and even blushed a little. "Yup! He didn't want to do it, and it took a lot of convincing over the past few months, but last night I finally got him to give in and just try it. I knew he would be a natural cocksucker! I've been telling him how sexy it is when straight guys suck cock. How hot it is to watch a manly, confident stud sucking on the head of a nice thick hard penis. He had no idea how much girls love this until I started talking about it. I had him watch some really cool videos and we looked at a lot of hot pics together where guys were giving beautiful blowjobs. He saw how wet it made me, and how wild we fucked as I'd whisper in his ear about what a turn on it would be to see him sucking cock like a porn star. That made him cum like a fucking geyser!"

Natalie kept her camera flashing away, as Todd's head bobbed up and down, his lips gliding smoothly along Billy's thick, throbbing shaft, sometimes gagging just a little as the swollen mushroom shaped head hit the back of his throat.

"Gosh, Sandy, that is soooo hot! I know he's totally straight, but I'm really impressed! He's a natural. Mmmmmmm... I gotta admit, I LOVE straight guys who suck cock! I think its the sexiest thing in the world. You're doing an awesome job, Todd! Keep sucking that gorgeous cock for me. You're doing great. These pictures are going to turn out fantastic. Mmmmmm... soooo sexy! Keep going. Take it deeper. I want to see your lips touching Sandy's fingers all the way down at the base. Mmmmm. That's so good. Do you like the way it tastes? Isn't it delicious? Don't you just love sucking cock, Todd?"

Todd kept going, giving one of the hottest blowjobs I've ever seen. Cassie snuck around the back of the set, coming up behind me. I felt her hand softly touch my shoulder.

She whispered, "Surprise! I guess I never told you about the OTHER part of Natalie's photography business. Sorry. Are you mad at me?"

"Mad? Hell no! I'm fucking turned on as hell. This is too hot to believe! Are those guys really straight?"

Cassie looked relieved that I was okay with all this. "Yeah, they're straight all right. Totally hetero. Not kidding you. Natalie has been getting more and more requests from fashion and women's erotica sites for photo shoots and video showing... well, guys who are more... hetero-flexible, I guess. Fashion and erotica that reflects women's fantasies. Number one trending female fantasy is hot guy on guy stuff, especially blowjobs on huge, beautiful cocks. And the guys have to be convincing as straight. Women can spot a gay guy a mile away. So Natalie started asking around, did anyone know any straight guys who would be secure enough to suck cock on camera - if it wasn't for men, but for women."

"And she found these two guys...?" I asked.

"No, actually I found them. And a lot more. The female models you see with Billy and Todd had posed for us before, mostly more conventional fashion stuff. Sometimes a little bit racier, like for micro bikini catalogs and websites. Billy is Alicia's new boyfriend, and Todd is living with Sandy. Zara is a new model and is a lesbian, so she is posing mainly to add some more eye candy to this scene. Honestly, I'd love to get to know her a little better myself!"

"Cassie! I didn't know you were into girls. I thought you were a total cockslut like me!"

"Oh, please, Alana. You love pussy, too. Most girls do, you know that. Don't play dumb with me. Besides, what's wrong with a little variety? Anyway, by networking a little with our models I found out that a lot of them have boyfriends - well, the ones who aren't 100% lesbian, anyway, which is the majority of them - and most of them prefer guys who are definitely all man, but can be persuaded into sucking cock. If you ask these girls they'll tell you how popular that has become. Now the big thing is finding a hot guy and getting him to give his first blowjob. Girls love having that kind of influence over a guy.

I watched as Todd continued giving Billy a world class blowjob. Knowing he was straight definitely made it so much hotter! I could easily imagine Chris on his knees, slowing sucking one, or even two or three or FOUR big, thick delicious hard cocks for me. Sucking cock like a professional porn stud. That would be REALLY hot.

"So, where are these pics being published, or posted, Cassie. Is Natalie doing this for a website or something?"

"This shoot is actually for an adult toys catalog," she answered while she kept her eye on the activity. "Both guys are wearing cock rings. They are marketed to women to help their men stay hard, and to promote a sexier relationship. These cock rings get a guy so hard and so turned on, they'll try anything she wants. Even sucking cock, which, not by coincidence, is the number one fantasy of the women who buy from this catalog. So seeing the cock ring demonstrated this way will definitely spike sales."

"Wow! That is really hot. I wonder if it would work on Chris? I'd LOVE to see him modeling like this."

"Really?! Me too! Ah, I mean, he is definitely the type we look for, Alana. Actually, that's kind of why I've been hinting around on that lately. We need more guys like Chris for several upcoming photo shoots. Do you think he might consider it?"

Just at that moment we both noticed Natalie rushing up closer to the guys. Billy was cuming, literally exploding into Todd's mouth. The girls all had the most incredible expressions of pure lust on their faces as they watched the thick ropes of cum shoot over and over again into Todd's open mouth. As Natalie kept capturing it all with her high def digital camera, I found myself approaching my own mind blowing orgasm, wishing it were my boyfriend sucking that huge beautiful cock and swallowing down all that thick, delicious cum.

If I wasn't sure before, I was now... I knew I had to get Chris into modeling... and become a champion cocksucker. I wanted to watch him suck cock like a porn star.... No! I wanted him to actually become a cocksucking porn star!! To compete in blowjob contests and to suck cock at parties and events. I wanted to turn Chris into a total cocksucking stud! I wanted women all over the world to see him with huge, rockhard cocks all the way down his throat, with a massive hard cock in each hand and another monster, steel hard cock buried up his tight ass. Mmmmmmm... Girls everywhere watching my man sucking cock after cock as their pussies become wet and their clits become soooo hard.

Which takes us back to where this story started. Chris needed work, we needed money, construction jobs weren't coming along, and I was now hooked on man on man blowjob porn. So, what could we lose?

Part 4

Chris said NO WAY in no uncertain terms. So, I needed to get his defenses down and his... ahem... interest, up. Solution? Time to sneak bi and gay porn into our bedtime activities.

After work that next Friday I got home ahead of Chris. I quickly headed to our bedroom and hooked my laptop to our 60" flat screen. Yes, we actually have one that big in our bedroom, just past the foot of our bed. I loaded up that women's erotica site and searched "straight men sucking cock". I found several videos and started playing a really hot one which featured a group of college girls feeding erect cocks to guys on their knees. It looked like a fraternity hazing scene or a Euro porn party, and I was instantly turned on.

I pulled out my favorite 12" realistic dildo - it looks so real you would think I cut it off some super hung dude. A real "trophy cock". Smoothly sliding it in and out, deeply, of my soaking wet cunt, I watched, transfixed with overwhelming lust, as these superhot, manly studs slid their lips over the fat purple heads of huge rockhard cocks, taking them all the way down their throats, while the girls either held the cocks for them or cheered their boyfriends on. I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like some kind of a blowjob contest. There were a few girls also on their knees sucking equally gorgeous supercocks. But the majority of attention was on the guys sucking cock.

I was lost in a series of orgasmic convulsions, my cunt spasming and my clit as hard and sensitive as it has ever been, when Chris came in to discover what I was up to. He immediately saw my dildo sliding in and out of my wet pussy, making the dildo shine in the glare from the video. He liked what he saw, I could tell, as a rather large bulge quickly formed in the front of his pants. But then his eyes moved toward the TV to see what was causing me to masturbate with so much excitement. It was then that his expression changed. Not to a completely bad expression... actually, to a kind of mixed shock-surprised-curious expression.

"Come sit by me!" I beckoned. He sat down next to me and continued to process what was going on.

"Mmmmmmm... ohhhhhh my gosh... this is SOOOO FUCKING HOT, Chris! I'm... I'm... cummmmming!"

And I really was! Like, hard! It was powerful and so unbelievably intense. I glanced over at his lap and could see he was now even harder.

"Oh, Chris, you've gotta take that bad boy out! Look how hard you are! Does it hurt, all cooped up inside those tight pants? Come on. Take out your cock. Come on... mmmmm... yeah, that's it... pull that big hard cock out and stroke it for me!"

While Chris was a little confused, I could see we were going in the right direction. He focused more on me and my sopping wet pussy than on the blowjob porn I had on. He was clearly enjoying how horny and excited I was. But I needed him to like what I was watching.

"Oh, Chris. Isn't this video hot? I mean, is there anything more sexy than men sucking hard, throbbing cocks? Mmmmmm... it's soooooo hot. I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life!"

"Really??? THIS turns you on? You actually like watching a bunch of gay guys sucking dick? You like that?"

"YESSSSSS! Well, not gay guys. These guys are straight."

"Straight?! You call that straight? They're sucking cock!"

"Yeah! That's what makes it sooooooo sexy! Mmmmm... I can't believe how hot these guys are."

I noticed Chris' cock was really hard as he stroked it while we watched the porn action together. Clearly he wasn't entirely turned off.

"Baby, come sit next to me. Keep stroking your cock for me, I like that. Ohhhhhh, yeah. That's nice. make it harder. Watch that hot blowjob action while you stroke it. Mmmmmm. Yeah, like that. Look how harrrrd you are, Chris! You know, baby, you're just as hot as those guys. I could see you modeling for one of those sexy women's sites. You are exactly the kind of stud they like."

"Guys giving blowjibs. Seriously?"

"Well, studs that pose in the clothes these women buy for their husbands and boyfriends... and maybe suck cock a little, too! Mmmmm... that's so hot. Oh baby. Yesss. Mmmmmmmm. You could do that, couldn't you? Oh you'd be so good at modeling, Chris... and sucking cock. Women would be buying everything you modeled just to get their men to be like you..."

Chris was stroking his cock faster and faster, getting it harder and harder. My dirty talk was helping, and so was the hot porno, as the girls in the video were feeding more cock down their boyfriends throats. Seeing those girls so excited and turned on just from seeing straight guys giving such incredible blowjobs gave Chris a lot more comfort in imagining himself in that role. I kept up my encouragement.

"Oh yeah, Chris. Look how super big and hard your cock is getting!! The head is so swollen and shiny and... purple! I like that, Chris. And I like watching your cock getting so hard as you watch those studs sucking those nice hard cocks... mmmmmmmmm... those huge fat cocks sliding past their stretched lips and down their throats. Mmmmmm... I want you to keep watching that cocksucking action. Think about what it would be like to model for all those women out there who log on to watch hot straight guys blowing other guys. Wouldn't that be awesome??! You would be a star, Chris. I just know it. You would be a natural sucking those gorgeous cocks, baby. Mmmmm, and I would really love to watch. Yeah, you can do it. You can do it for me. For girls all over the world. You would do that, honey, wouldn't you?"

Chris was now almost in a trance, stroking his steel hard cock while watching female supermodels feed huge throbbing cocks to the male models, the girls clearly loving the blowjob action, and the guys taking more and more of those rock hard cocks down their throats.

"Oh Chris, it would turn me on so much to see you model like that. Oh, yeah... look at those guys go. They really look hot sucking those big fat cocks. Say you'll just try, Chris. Please? Please say that you will try it once just for me. I know you're straight and I promise this will only make me think you are even sexier. I want all those female fans to know that you are my man, and that your hard cock is what only my pussy will ever get to experience. They'll all be jealous and will dream about you, and they'll see how well my man can suck cock... lots of cocks! Mmmmm... c'mon, Chris, say yessss. Say yes and I'll set up a meeting with Cassie's boss, Natalie."

Chris was really stroking his cock now, his hand almost a blur, his eyes staring at the action on TV, my voice in his ear, urging him on. He said nothing, but he was obviously not refusing,. His cock looked so beautiful, all shiny with baby oil, so hard the head looked like it would burst at any moment. As he stroked it, he was bending forward, and I noticed his face wasn't very far from the head. He was getting closer, so close in fact that he was now only a few inches away. I wondered...

"Oh yeah, Chris, stroke your big hard cock for me. Look how beautiful it is! You're soooo close. I bet you could touch the head with the tip of your tongue. Can you? Let me see. Pull your cock closer. Its almost touching your chin! You can do it! C'mon. Your cock is so big, I bet you can do it! Touch the head with your tongue. OH YESSSSSSS! Like that!" I cheered as he began to make circles around the fat, swollen purple head with his tongue. "Oh, Chris, that's SOOOOO incredibly hot! You're making my pussy so wet! Ohhhhhh, my cunt is going to explode! You're gonna make me cum! Yessssss. Lick the head. Don't you love it? Don't you love how it tastes, and how smooth it feels on your tongue? Mmmmmmmmmmm! Sooooo sexy! I wish Natalie was here right now to capture all of this on her camera. Do you think you can go down further? Try! See if you can get the whole head in your mouth."

Chris was licking all around the head, and now pulling his cock closer, closer. While the guys on screen were busy sucking up and down the lengths of several massive hard cocks, and the girls cheering for their favorite stud, I was mesmerized by Chris as he started pulling the head and the first inch of his cock into his hungry mouth. He wrapped his lips tight around the shaft and slowly sucked the head and that first thick inch of delicious cock. I watched as he slid it almost out, letting me see the wet head, then sliding back down, taking the head and maybe another inch... sliding it out, then back down again. He developed a steady rhythm, sliding his wet lips up and down, seeming to take just a bit more each time.

"Go, Chris, go!" I encouraged him. "Suck it! Oh, yesssss. Suck that cock for me. You're doing so well. I knew you would be great at sucking cock! I never imagined you could suck your OWN cock. It's even hotter than I imagined! Suck it, Chris! Mmmmmm. Go down more. Take the whole thing down your throat for me! Yeeeeaaaahhhhh... I want to see you suck that whole cock allllllll the way down your throat."

Chris kept his eyes glued to the porno on the screen and his lips busy sliding up and down his raging, erect cock, managing to get just a little more in his mouth each time he went down, and polishing the head with his tongue each time he came up. I couldn't believe how well he was doing, like he had been sucking cock all his life. I know he's straight and has never had any interest in guys before, but now he was blowing himself like a porn star. And I loved it!

The male models with the huge, hard cocks in the porno were close to cumming, and the girls were cheering the cocksucking models on, urging their favorite guys to suck. I could not take much more, it was soooooo sexy and so hot! Nothing sexier than hot straight guys sucking cock. I exploded, my cunt spasming as my lifelike dildo rammed in and out. The cock in my hand looked so real as it gleamed with my cunt juice and as it fucked my sopping wet pussy. Chris managed to get over six inches, including the head of his cock, into his mouth. I imagined he was sucking another guy's cock. So sexy, so exciting, I had never in my life been so turned on. the girls on screen were cumming, the cocks were cumming and the guys on their knees sucking those long, hard, thick cocks were gulping and swallowing as fast as possible, trying to keep up with gallons of hot cum being pumped down their throats.

Chris exploded into his own mouth, and even with his lips sealed around his cock shaft, even with the head of his cock almost past the back of his throat, there was still a ton of cum escaping his lips and dripping down the steely shaft. I used a finger to scoop much of it up and pushed it back into his mouth as he just sucked and swallowed and gulped as much as he could.

"Mmmmmm, you like that, don't you, baby. I thought you would. l love seeing you suck that delicious cock of yours. I want to see you suck more cocks. A lot more! You'll do that for me, won't you? You'll go gay for pay and model for Natalie, won't you? Oh, yeah, that's so hot. Sooooo sexy. I can't wait to see you in the studio, Chris. You're going to be a star! Women are going to dream about you and wish you were their guy. You're going to be the biggest blowjob star in the world!"

I knew he was ready. All I needed to do next is call Cassie and get Chris in for a test shoot with Natalie.

Next time:

Chris' audition, and reaction from our friends.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 03-04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 741 milliseconds