• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Clockwork Green Ch. 02

A Clockwork Green Ch. 02

123

A loud clanging jolts me out of bed and onto the floor with a thud. My first clear thought is that my head hurts. Apparently, the alarm is a little too loud. Cursed thing scared me half to death. I'll have to get Mackenzie to look at it.

It's been about two weeks since what I like to call "The Awakening". Of course, I don't tell Mack I call it that. We managed to get things set up here in this little corner of the city. It's right on the border between the lower and middle class sections; I wouldn't call it the best of neighborhoods. We've decided that we were going to open up a car repair shop, but chose to set up here in order to keep a low profile.

That may have not been the best decision for running a business, but we had other considerations to take into account. Namely, money. We spent most of it buying this little bit of property. We're going to have a difficult time getting business in here, but I have... ideas.

Rubbing the little sore spot on my head, I get to my feet and shut the infernal thing off. Yeah, I'll have her take a look at that. Speaking of... I wonder if she fell asleep in the shop again? I'll worry about that later. Right now, I have other things I want to be doing. Running sounds wonderful right about now.

I remove my bed clothing and begin hunting around for my jogging clothes. I walk by a mirror and stop to look at the reflection. Can't help but pose a little. I still can't get over my new form. One thing is for certain though: I am grateful. There's no more dissonance, as if the pieces that make me up are no longer at odds with one another. I am who I was meant to be. I don't have to hide anymore, and I don't have to endure the pain of living a lie.

Come on, Charlotte, pick up the pace. You're daydreaming, and if you keep it up you won't get to run. I finally manage to find my running suit and get dressed. I head downstairs, and bounce out the door into the early morning chill.

Time to stretch out. I'm feeling a little tight this morning, so I think I'll take it slowly. I start with the left calf, leaning against the wall with my arms out. That initial burn sets in and then slowly dissipates, and I repeat it with the other calf. Each muscle group gets the same treatment: Upper legs, chest, arms. It's like a ritual, and I can feel my body warming up. Oh, this run is going to feel so good. I can hardly wait to start. The sun hasn't even come up yet, which means I'll have all that time to myself. Six miles should do the trick nicely.

Taking off at a fairly decent pace, I clear my mind and let the city blocks roll by. It's a kind of meditation for me, where none of the cares of the world can be a bother. Breathe in, breathe out. Footfalls become like a metronome, counting off time in my head. I can't help but start singing an old cadence softly, one I learned back in my training days

I round the corner to come back to the shop, taking me a little by surprise. It's over already? Maybe I should have done eight or nine miles instead. The chiming of a great clock far away tells me that would've been a bad idea. It's time to get cleaned up for the new day, so I head inside.

"...the fuck were you doing out there?" Mack tinkers with a widget behind the counter and looks at me like I've grown a second head. The fact that she's even moving this early is an oddity, but I let it pass without comment.

"Running, Mackenzie."

"Why?"

"Because it's fun, and I like it." I smile at her happily. "It keeps me in good shape, too."

"You have a fucked up idea of 'fun'. You know that, right?"

"Says the person who forges armor by beating it with her hands."

"I can think of something else I'd like to beat on right now." She cracks her knuckles and makes a grab at me. I skitter away from her grasp, laughing as I do. That must frustrate her, knowing that she can't get a hold of me unless I let her.

"Okay, okay! I think it's time that I went and got cleaned up for work." She has a sour look on her face as I head upstairs to our apartment. I'd call it a pout, but that would really earn me a beating. I don't want to make her cross today, not when we have so much on the line. It is the first day of business, after all.

I make my way to the bathroom, shut the door behind me, and strip off my sweaty clothing. That's the only bad thing about exercise; you smell like a wet boot sock afterwards, but I like showering just as much as I do getting my run on. Gods, I hope that Mackenzie managed to get the water heater going. Cold showers are the worst.

I bite my lip and hesitantly turn on the water, and... find that it's getting warm! Thank you, Mack! I step in and start to get wet. Washing my hair is no big deal, as I keep it short and my preferred style is easy to maintain. It's one of the few things I hold on to from when I was... him.

I do love showers so. I look in the mirror she put up in the shower. Black spiky hair, small tits and a slight build. I'm no advertising model, but I think I'm cute. Well, not that I could be one anyway. My cock would pretty much lock me out of that job. I guess you could say that I'm not really female, but that's okay. I am a woman in all the ways that matter. I also happen to have something extra.

I look down at my boobs. Not nearly as big as Mack's. God she has such huge tits, and with those palm-sized nipples of hers I could get lost in them forever. And while I know some girls would like their breasts bigger, I am very happy with mine. They're very sensitive, and I love them. Not having them before two weeks ago may have something to do with that.

Crap. Every time I start thinking like this, I get hard. My penis peeks up at me, like a pet begging for a treat. It makes me laugh for a moment. Some things will never change, I suppose. You're gonna have to go without this morning though, little guy. We've got things to do. Big, big things!

It's amazing how much better I feel already. Open the door and-

-walk straight into a naked Mackenzie, her flaming red hair pulled back into pigtails off of the sides of her head that frame those ever-present googles of hers. She stands a little shorter than I, with a somewhat thicker frame then mine. She isn't heavy by any stretch of the imagination though, just full figured and rather muscular. Especially her thighs. They're so defined... so strong. I have a fantasy where I cling to one of them as she protects me from whatever is threatening us.

"Told ya I was going to beat something." She grins mischievously as she spins me around so that my back is to her, and reaches around to grab my, oh!! "Nice of you to have this hard and waiting for me."

"Hey! Y-you cut that out! We can't be doing this... we've... mmmph... we've got too much work to do!"

"Yeah, yeah. Dance your fuckin' way out of this." She sounds sooo pleased with herself. Then she squeezes my cock. Not hard enough to cause pain, but enough to let me know she's in control. She moves it around in little circles and lifts, making me go up on my toes.

"Nnnnyuhh! C-come on now, Mackenzie. W-we've gotta get ready for woooooooooork," I say, trailing off. Gods, I love this feeling. She's got me and she'll do as she pleases. I can't help but wiggle my hips and dance up on tip toes.

"We've got time, Cherry." I love that pet name so much! I squeal with delight, partly from the name, and partly from the fact that she's started to jerk me off now. Oh, and that tight grip, keeping me here and moving up and down my shaft. I'm positively throbbing now. I grab the shower rod for balance, but I know she has me. She won't let me fall, no matter how dizzy she makes me.

"Mmmmm, someone likes this," she whispers into my ear. I can feel her inch her hand up and over my breast. Oh, she's... oh my. She's teasing my nipple! Oh Gods, she knows how sensitive they are! Between her stroking me off and fondling my tit, I'm not going to last very long at all.

'Uh... uhn! M-Mackenzie... you're n-not... AHN! Not p-playing fair!" Very eloquent. My hips squeeze and release of their own volition, pumping my cock in her hand. Her grip tightens just that much more, and my eyelids flutter.

"You don't seem to mind."

I bite my lip in response, more to keep from moaning loudly than to keep from agreeing with her. No. No, I most certainly do not mind. Not my most dignified moment, but then again I really couldn't care less right now. She pulls me in tighter, and her cock presses lengthwise along my ass. Oh, Mackenzie... how selfish of me!

"Sweetie, w-wait."

"Don't want to, Cherry."

I manage to break away for a moment, much to her surprise. I skip over to the sink, prop one leg up on it and lift my balls away from my snatch to expose it with my back to her.

"My puuussssy wants you to come and play." She goes crazy when I drag it out like that, and looks at me like a starving man looks at a seven-course meal.

"What happened to getting ready for work?" Despite her concern, I notice she's still moving toward me, cock in hand. Oh that thing is so big! I want it in me. I want it in me now.

"Fuck work. Come take what's yours." Did I just say 'fuck'?

"Did you just say fuck?" She's on me now, pushing her head into my pussy.

"No... AH!" I love her cock. It's a little more swollen just after the head, and fills me up sooo nicely. I go weak at the knees as she stretches me.

"Liar." She laughs as she finally slides fully into me. I squeeze her, and she throws her head back and groans. "Damnit, Cherry! Give a girl a chance to get set before you start going to town on her!"

"Hush. T-take me now, Mackenzie!". She grabs hold of my hips with both hands and begins to pump me. Hard. I hear myself giggle maniacally as she slams that wonderful tool into me over and over, and I'm vaguely aware of the fact that I am now jacking myself off. I look back behind me to see that magnificent rack bouncing around as she's grunting and straining. "Oooooh, f-f-f-fuck me. Fuck me, Mackenzie. Fuck my little pussy..." Her big, heavy tits make almost as much noise as her dick does in my slopping wet pussy.

I can feel it now. Both ways. It's building up inside me, boiling over and threatening to take my sanity. I don't have much longer.

'Fuck! Fuck fuck! Godfuckingdammit!! Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Neither does Mackenzie, apparently.

"M-Mackenzie! I-I'm gonna... I'm gonna... AHN! Gonna come! Please. Gods, please!"

"FUCK! Say my name, Cherry! SAY IT!!"

"Mackeeeeeenziieeeee!!"

Mackenzie releases me and stumbles backwards, her cock making an eyecrossing sssssssssuck sound as it pops out of my little cunt. She nearly collapses onto the bench built into the wall of the shower as the waves of her climax take her, leave her gasping for air. I manage to hold onto the sink for a few moments longer. My body is tingling all over, and I can barely string two words together in a sentence right now. She's still going, stringing 'fucks' with the occasional 'shit'. I bite my lip and take a deep calming breath before I cross the room and flop down in her lap. Her cock throbs beneath me, and I sigh gigglingly as I drip love all over it. Finally, we calm down enough to talk.

"You know I love the name 'Cherry'."

"You're my tasty little treat. Plus you turn bright red when I talk nasty to you."

"Awwwwwww!"

"Can it, Charlotte," she says, rolling her eyes. "Over the fuckin top."

I look around at the mess we've made, and realize I'm going to have to shower again.

Still... I love quickies.

***

There's hasn't been anyone that's even looked inside the shop all morning. I am so bored I can barely stand it. I've cleaned the front room twice, organized all the log books and tried to bug Mackenzie twice now. The last time I did so, she threw a wrench in my general direction and yelled something about invading her private space.

I need something to do, even if it is just dodging a tool. I start to make my way back to her work area. Maybe if I run in and flash my boobs, she'll change her mind. I get about halfway there when I hear...uh... oh! The door chime! Our first customers! This is our first chance to make some money, and I am not going to blow it. I run back to the front room just in time for the chime to stop jingling as the door closes. They're a middle aged couple, and they regard me with a kind of wary look.

"Good morning and welcome to Mack & Charlotte's Repair Shop! I'm Charlotte! How can I be of service today?"

"This is... is... ah... it's not exactly the best place in town for an auto repair shop, wouldn't you think?" The man almost sneers in condescension. Oh my, they're going to be one of those types. I have the sinking feeling that they're only here because we're cheap.

"Well, their rates are reasonable, dear. Besides, we can write it off as a deduction. Charity to the lower classes." She doesn't quite manage the haughtiness her husband can serve up, but it's clear they have bought into the classism bit hook, line and sinker. Suddenly I'm not so sure about doing business with these two, but a payday is a payday.

"You'll find that our rates are very competitive, sir." I've had a lot of experience dealing with all kinds of people, and these two aren't really that difficult. I can play up to their sense of entitlement and make them feel like we're grateful for their generosity. "We do quality work, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results we can produce".

I watch him as he sits there and looks over the price list. Every once in a while he looks at me as if he's trying to gauge me. I just smile brightly and nod. No confrontation, no challenge at all. Kill 'em with kindness, Momma always told me.

"Well, we'll see about that. I would be interested in an engine upgrade, the one you have listed here".

"Of course, sir. An excellent choice, and one that we can-"

"Gods damned motherfucking son. Of. A. Biiiitch!" Oh no. Mackenzie, now is not a good time to lose your temper! My heart drops to the bottom of my chest as looks of horror spread across their faces. Still, the show must go on.

"... easily accommodate you on. This won't take much time at all, and -"

"Bastard! Fuckin' cheap ass power core!"

"My word, who is that?" The woman looks like she's about to faint from all the foul language pouring out of the workshop. Come on, lady. I don't cuss, and yet I don't get morally offended when someone else does.

"That is Mackenzie, our mechanic." I may still be able to salvage this yet. "She's a little rough around the edges, but she works very hard and produces quality work. I'm afraid we haven't had the benefit of a civilized education, but we will do our utmost for you."

I can see their expressions beginning to soften as I play up to their prejudices. I start to tell them about our other options. "And if you'll look over here-"

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

That last one almost made my eyes cross. Mack, please sweetie. Be quiet for just five minutes, okay?

"I don't know..." The wife is clearly perturbed by Mack's swearing. "Perhaps we should go somewhere else."

"No, let's do business with them. They do have good rates, and like you said dear. We would be showing kindness to our lessers." Ugh, I so want to put my boot up his snobby, self-absorbed backside! They're middle class, at best, and yet he's talking like he's so much better than us. I don't let it show, though. Not when we're this close to a pay check. Plus Mack just bought me these boots, and they're soooo cute!

"Your generosity and kindness are far and away too much, sir." I curtsy to him and smile deferentially. He nods appreciatively and starts to pull out his pocketbook. I've got him now!

We work out the details, and he leaves the down payment with me after signing the contract. They finally leave, and I let out a long, drawn out sigh. Our first paying customer! We can actually get something fun to eat tonight, and perhaps some nice things.

Funny, I never thought like that before. This transformation... it's done more than affect just my body. My demeanor, my point of view and everything else has changed as well. As Tony, I wouldn't have said and done the things I'm doing now. But that's okay. I have become Charlotte, and I'm beginning to find that this is the kind of person I was meant to be all along. That thought brings a smile to my face.

Yes, I think I may be finally at peace.

Suddenly, Mackenzie pokes her head in."What was that all about?" She's got oil smudges on her cheek, and she blows a lock of her hair away from her face.

"We've just gotten our first paying customer! He gave us a down payment and everything." I can't help but squeal and clap excitedly. This is turning into a wonderful day!

She smiles that cute crooked smile at me. "So, we got ourselves some creds, eh? Whadda we have to do to get the rest?"

"Come over here. I'll tell you all about it." I'm just going to keep how we almost lost it to myself. I'll find a way to talk to Mack about it later. Right now, I just want to bask in our first win!

"Sure. I need the work to clear my head after that fuckin' shitty-ass power core blew up on me."

She comes over to look at the contract. I watch her out of the corner of my eye as her face begins to fall.

"That's... not a lot of money, is it."

"No, it is not Mackenzie."

She bites her lip in frustration, and I can see her fists begin to tighten. "I knew these rates were gonna make things tight, but... fuck..." I can understand where she is coming from, but I think I may have an answer. I put my hand on her shoulder and turn her to face me.

"Well, that is where the second part of my plan comes in. The shop here is a place to call home, and to let you work on the kinds of things you enjoy." She looks at me in confusion as I continue. "But, are you really ready to settle down for a life of quiet domesticity?"

"No... what're you getting at, Char?"

'You are a powerful caster, tested in battle. I am a skilled swordswoman. We can do mercenary work, have adventures... make names for ourselves!" I take a step back with a flourish and draw my sabre, raising it up into the air and putting the other hand on my hip.

Mackenzie rolls her eyes at me and laughs. "Attention whore... can't sit still for five seconds, can you?"

"I sure can't! BUT... the idea has merit, yes? I mean, you do like blowing things up, right?"

She gets a faraway look in her eyes, and I can see a slight smile tug at the corner of her lips. "I do like blowing things up..."

"Then it's settled! We take small jobs and build our reputation from there." I move into her arms, and snuggle up against her chest. "We can do this. I know we can. We're strong, and soon we'll have the money we need to live decently enough."

"I... I can deal with that." I feel Mackenzie return the hug after a few moments, and I couldn't be happier.

***

 

We do some looking around, and find a few odd jobs. They are nothing serious, to be certain. Guard duty here, an escort mission for people who believe they are more important than they actually are there. It is not grand work, but we know that we are not going to get the best jobs right off the bat. They keep us in the black, though, and I watch happily as our standard of living goes up. Baby Girl needs shoes, after all! And more boots! Oh, and heels... gotta have heels! The way they make Mackenzie stare at me is worth any price.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Clockwork Green Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds