• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Chris and Chloe Ch. 02

Chris and Chloe Ch. 02

12

Enforced Male Chastity, the piece of paper said that. Chris just sat silently looking at the piece of paper in his hand.

"What does this mean Chloe?" He asked, clearly baffled.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Not to me, no. I mean, where's the fun for me in not having sex?"

"It's erotic, it certainly excites me, the idea of you unable to masturbate." Chloe explained.

"But I don't understand this enforced thing. How is it enforced?"

"By a cage of course!"

"A cage? Where? I still don't understand."

"I'll show you. Better still, I'll put it on you, so you can try it out." Chloe told him, disingenuously.

"Ok, if you insist."

"This one is only plastic, so you could break out, but if you do, you'll regret it. Now we push your cock then both your balls through this ring."

"Ouch, that hurt!" Chris exclaimed.

"Don't be such a baby!" Chloe retorted.

"Sorry."

"Now this bit goes over your winky, and I slip the padlock through and lock it. There, all safe and sound. So, how does it feel, comfortable?"

"Yes, it's comfortable enough, I suppose, now please unlock me." He asked, a little nervously.

"No baby, I've only just put it on you. You have to give it at least a couple of days."

"But we have sex on Saturday night, that's tomorrow." Chris objected.

"So let's have sex on Sunday instead." Chloe suggested.

"But I didn't wank this morning, thinking we were having sex Saturday, I'm already horny." Chris whined.

"But that's the idea, for you to be a bit frustrated. Anyway, I'll compromise, we can have sex Saturday, but you keep the cage on until Sunday evening."

"How can we have sex when I'm trapped in this cage?" Chris asked.

"You can lick me and make me cum, I can caress your balls, stick things in your ass and fuck you, there's lots we can do."

"But that will make me even more frustrated!" Chris objected.

"Well, I think it'll be fun, so that's what we're going to do. I'm in charge, cos I've got the key."

"Right." Chris capitulated.

Saturday morning Chloe announced that they were going shopping.

"I need to get some sexier clothes to get you aroused, revealing outfits, sexy lingerie and so on. They will also be good for a fantasy which hasn't come up yet." Chloe announce teasingly.

"Oh, what's that?"

"You'll have to wait and see, won't you?"

"If you say so. You are determined to make me frustrated this weekend, aren't you?" Chris asked, sounding as if he was accusing Chloe.

"Yes my love, that's the thing about enforced male chastity, you are really frustrated most of the time, but then have fantastic orgasms, or so I've read. That would make it all worthwhile, wouldn't it?"

"I don't know, I haven't tried it yet." Chris walked straight into Chloe's trap.

"So don't judge it until you have!"

A little while later, they were in the mall.

"So my love, what is sexiest, tight trousers, dresses or skirts?" Chloe asked innocently.

"Not trousers or even jeans, however tight," Chris answered, "either skirts or dresses, but they have to be short."

"Short or very short."

"Very short." Chris didn't hesitate.

"Ok, if that's what you want. Let's shop!"

Chloe set off purposefully towards All Saints, and immediately started looking through a rack of short skirts more commonly worn by young girls.

"They've got my size in these three, are they short enough for you?" She asked, holding them in front of her.

"Crikey, they are really, really short!" Chris exclaimed, imagining Chloe wearing the skirts.

"And this one is wrap around, so it will gape open here. I've got a 10 in the wrap around, as they didn't have a 12, and I figured it would make it more sexy with such a small overlap, what do you think?"

"Yes, I'm sure you are right."

"By the way, did you put flashing as a fantasy into the box?"

"Yes, I did."

"So did I, so it'll come up twice. Goody, I love flashing my knickers, but I've always kept it a secret, as I thought you wouldn't approve."

"Do you mean you've been flashing your knickers when I wasn't with you?" Chris couldn't believe his straight laced wife would do such a thing.

"Yes, silly, often. I love doing it and the men love me for doing it too. Perhaps now I can do it openly and in front of you?"

"Yes, yes please! This is making me even hornier"

"I'll go and try these skirts on, and I'll come out to show you. I'll see if I can flash my pink thong each time, but I may need your help."

Chloe swept into the changing room, a woman on a mission.

Five minutes later she was back, sauntering out of the changing room wearing a very tight and very short clingy red skirt.

"How's this for a start?"

"Fantastic! Give us a twirl. Ah, there's a bit of a problem, there's some sort of bump under the skirt."

"Well, find out what it is dummy." She instructed.

Chris reached for the hem of the skirt, at the side, just under the offending bump, and folded the skirt up to reveal a small security tag. He also revealed Chloe's thong both front and back to the appreciative audience.

"So what is it?" Chloe asked.

"A security tag."

"Well, every guy has had a good look at my panties now, well done, I should have involved you ages ago."

Chloe gave Chris a little peck on the cheek as he pulled the skirt back down.

"The black one is identical to this, so I won't try it on. Just the wrap around one now."

"Ok, I'll be here waiting."

"You and all the other guys." Chloe shot back, then spun on her heels and walked sexily towards the changing room, displaying her gorgeous pneumatic arse as she went.

During the five minutes it took Chloe to change, most of the men who saw the first show were dragged away by their wives or girlfriends, however, as they reluctantly left, a new group of unaware onlookers was arriving.

The moment Chloe came out of the changing room, the men nearby turned and gazed longingly at her long fully revealed legs.

"What do you think?" Chloe asked her husband, who's mouth was hanging open.

"You look stunning!" He replied.

Chris's cock was straining painfully against the cage, trying to get hard.

"Close your mouth Chris and pay attention. There is virtually no overlap, so the least bit of wind will cause it to gape like this."

Chloe pulled the hem of the tiny skirt to one side, revealing the crotch of her tiny thong panties.

"Christ!" Chris exclaimed.

"The other thing is that when I sit down, everyone gets to see my underwear, like this."

Chloe explained, while walking across to a low chair next to the changing room and dropping into it, giving everyone in the area a free show. Every man nearby was staring intently between Chloe's legs.

"Help me out of this seat and answer my question."

"What question?" Chris asked, feeling stupid.

"Do you want me to get a bigger size, or are you happy for everyone to see my knickers? It's up to you, I'm happy flashing loads of guys, but you're the one in a cock cage."

"I love that skirt! I want to buy it for you now, and the others, they're sexy too." Chris enthused.

"Hold your horses cowboy, I need to by some tops, some new undies, stockings. First I want to choose tops here that go with this skirt, so I'll keep it on for now. Come on."

Chloe walked across the floor of the shop towards the area devoted to tops. All male eyes followed her, and Chris walked behind her, noticing that he could see the tops of her legs and just a hint of the swell of her bum. His cock wasn't giving up it's attempt to get hard in the cage.

"I'm looking for tops which will show off my boobs, so they should be low cut, or with buttons I can undo, ok?"

"Yes my love."

Chris would happily agree to anything, he was in such a state.

"This white T shirt looks quite good, it's low cut and fairly thin, hold it please."

"Now this purple blouse is perfect, I can undo some buttons and really show off my cleavage. You do want me to show off my cleavage don't you?"

"Yes, sorry, yes please."

"Is this shopping really getting to you, as you are all locked up?" Chloe asked, deliberately teasing her husband.

"Yes, it's driving me crazy."

"Good, it's supposed to. Just wait 'till we get to the underwear!"

"Oh God." Chris groaned.

Half an hour later, with the skirts plus several tops bought, the sexy couple were in La Senza looking seriously at thongs and bras.

"I think we should go for bright colours, so the guys know that what they are seeing is underwear, not just a shadow, do you agree?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, I do." Chris agreed.

"Tiny and lacy?"

"Definitely."

"Gosh, this is so exciting, choosing underwear for other guys to see. It is turning you on, isn't it?"

"Yes, but this damn cage means that the more you turn me on, the more pain I'm in!" Chris whined.

"Poor baby, and this evening will be even worse!"

By the time they got home it was late afternoon, and Chloe would need several hours to get ready, so she got started just after five o'clock, and wasn't ready until seven thirty.

Chris had no idea about what was happening that evening, but got dressed as he always did when they were going out. Tight jeans, smart shirt, and a velvet jacket.

Chloe put on an outfit they had bought earlier, tight, short, black stretchy skirt, red T shirt, and red bra and thong. She looked good enough to eat, and she was certainly looking forward to being eaten.

Chris poured her some Prosecco, and himself a large whisky with ice.

"Right Chris, I can now tell you the plan, but first I need to ask you some questions, ok?" Chloe asked.

"Oh, ok."

"You were very turned on when we were shopping and I displayed my underwear to all those men, weren't you?" She asked.

"Yes, I was very turned on, and very frustrated." He confirmed.

"Would you like me to turn you on even more this evening, before we have sex?" Chloe pushed further.

"I think so. This cage really hurts when I try to get erect, couldn't you just take it off?"

"No, for two reasons, one is that you would have an erection all the time, if I turned you on, which I'm going to, and secondly, I want you to wear it, for me, because it pleases me, will you do that for me?"

"I see, yes, well ok, I suppose I'll wear it, to please you."

"Good, so here's the plan. You are going to take me somewhere nice for dinner, then afterwards you are going to take me to that pub which is always so crowded, you know, the one which has live bands on Saturday nights. I'm going to dance with you, and show off my body, let men see my knickers as my skirt rides up. Men are going to grope my breasts, put there hands up my skirt and try to get their fingers inside my thong and inside my pussy. I'm going to let them, and I'm going to tell you about everything that's happening to me."

"I see."

"When we get home I'm going to release you from your cage and we are going to have fantastic sex for hours. You are going to make me cum with your tongue again and again, you're going to fuck me and fill me with gallons of cum, then I'm going to ride your face until I'm exhausted. Let's go."

Chris was incredibly excited at Chloe's plan for the evening, he couldn't believe how his shy conservative wife had become so adventurous. He was also quite nervous, as it was obvious to him that this little game was now completely out of his control. He was totally at Chloe's mercy, which was both exciting and terrifying in equal measure, but he was thrilled that she seemed to have dropped the plan to keep him waiting until Sunday.

"It's even more crowded than last time we were here. Lead on Macduff, get us to the bar." Chloe ordered.

Chris set off through the packed pub, pulling Chloe by the hand. Almost immediately Chloe realised that her teasing of Chris was going to get her more than she had bargained for, as, with Chris holding her left hand, and her clutch bag in her right hand, she had no means of defending herself from the men who were determined to feel her up as she passed through the crowd.

The groping started quickly, a hand feeling her bum as she was pulled past, another hand holding a full pint of beer sliding across her right nipple spilling a few drops onto her top in the process.

Chris gave another tug and she was past those men and between another pair. Clearly they were planning ahead, seeing her dragged through the crowd, as they were parting to allow Chris through, and where Chris led, she had to follow. His path was blocked again and she was trapped between two rather good looking young men, neither of whom was holding a drink.

The guy in front of her slipped his left hand behind her head and pulled her in to a warm sensuous lingering kiss, while his right hand lifted the hem of her skirt and slipped inside her inadequate panties. At the same time the back of her skirt was lifted and a finger slipped past the tiny string and inserted itself into her bum.

As the kiss went on, the finger inside her panties at the front found her clit and started massaging it, and a hand from behind her found her left breast and started playing with the nipple. The kissing stopped and the man with his finger rubbing her clit looked into her eyes and smiled.

"Having fun?"

"Are you?"

"Of course. I'm afraid hubby is stuck queuing at the bar, so you are stuck with us for a while, shall I take your knickers off for you?"

"No!!"

"Suit yourself, I'll go back to kissing you then."

The kissing resumed and Chris let go of her hand, presumably to get the drinks, and the man behind her released her nipple and grabbed her wrist, pulling her arm around behind her back where her hand found his erect penis sticking out of his trousers. The man in front of her paused in his kissing and fingering long enough to quickly drag her panties to the floor. Unable to retrieve them, she had no option but to step out of them.

"Wank me onto your bum, or I'll do it myself onto your skirt." The man with his cock touching her bum whispered into her ear.

She knew she didn't have a choice if she wanted to avoid complete humiliation, so she began stroking up and down his large stiff cock. She was still being kissed and fingered by the man in front of her, and she was getting very aroused, her clit was erect and well lubricated. She had no idea whether Chris was still at the bar or was standing watching her, but he certainly wasn't interfering, she wondered if this was another fantasy coming true for him?

The hunk behind Chloe was getting close to climax, and so was Chloe, and as his breathing became ragged she could feel the familiar surge of her own approaching orgasm. The cock in her hand was being pushed hard against the entrance to her bum as she wanked it furiously, then it convulsed and squirted semen right onto her bum hole, which provided just the lubrication that was needed for the head to pop just inside her anus, so the second squirt was sent deep inside her most private place.

Feeling the explosion of hot cum inside her arse and the twitching cock still invading her bum sent her over the edge into a sensational climax. The man kissing her kept his fingers moving on her clit, extending the life of her orgasm, but as the man with his cock in her bum withdrew, Chloe panicked, wondering if Chris had seen what she did with these strangers.

Her orgasm subsided and the kisser removed his hand from between her legs, and pulled the hem of her skirt down, just as the man behind her did the same.

"You owe me." The kisser told her.

"I wouldn't sit down if I was you." Said the man who's cum she felt dribbling out of her arse and down the back of her legs.

"Where have you been?" Chris asked, clearly annoyed.

"I got stuck back there, nobody would let me through!" Chloe protested.

"Too busy feeling you up were they?" Chris shot back at her.

"I'll tell you later, when we are in bed." She promised.

"Oh right, ok then, sorry. I mean, crikey, you've got me intrigued now."

"And horny, I expect?" Chloe enquired.

"Horny as hell!" Chris confirmed.

"Let's drink to your bedtime story then, and my bedtime confession." Chloe proposed.

Except Chloe wasn't going to confess, well not all of it anyway. How could she tell him that she let a guy she didn't know fuck her in the arse, when she had never let Chris do that to her, despite repeated requests. Well that was something she would change quickly, maybe after he'd done it a few times, she might tell him, although, probably not.

She reasoned that she could tell him about the breast touching, and maybe the hand up her skirt, but definitely no more than that.

So they had a couple of drinks in the crowded bar, then decided to go home and have sex.

"I need you to protect me better on the way out, not like on the way in." Chloe demanded.

Despite Chris agreeing to her demand, the young man who had made her cum with his finger suddenly appeared in front of her, grabbed her head in his hand and kissed her passionately again. Since Chris was behind her, he couldn't see the man's hand snake up her skirt again and back inside her knickers, and straight into her pussy where he proceeded to finger fuck her with great vigour, bashing his thumb knuckle into her clit with every thrust in. He pulled back from the kiss, but didn't ease up on the finger thrust at all.

"Your wife owes me, big time." He said to Chris, over Chloe's shoulder, causing Chloe to panic almost as much as she was already panicking about the fact that he was probably going to make her cum very soon.

"What's he talking about Chloe." Chris asked her, putting his arms around his wife and holding her tight.

Chloe struggled to answer. Chris holding her so tight had the bizarre effect of preventing her from wriggling free of the man's thrusting fingers. She was heading inexorably towards another orgasm on this gorgeous man's skilful fingers, and it felt as though her husband was deliberately offering her to him, holding her to prevent her saying no.

Perhaps he was, she thought, perhaps he knows and he wants this to happen. She didn't know what to think, and the climax kept edging closer. She had to answer the question before she came.

"This lovely man rescued me and got me through the crowd when no-one else would let me through." She managed to say, just before the orgasm hit her.

Chloe slumped slightly, and may have cried out a little at the intensity of the waves of pleasure surging through most of her lower body, and the beautiful, brilliant man wouldn't stop his thrusts, which made the climax roll on and on, subsiding, then increasing again, and all the while her husband held her firm.

"Then we must invite him to lunch to thank him." Chris insisted, telling the man, who turned out to be called Michael, their address and that he should come the following Saturday, and bring a girl if he wanted.

Suddenly he stopped his finger's pillaging of her vagina and melted away into the crowd, promising to come to their house for dinner the following weekend.

With his fingers gone Chloe's orgasm stopped, leaving her feeling sad and bereft. She wanted his fingers back, she wanted her orgasm back. Then she came to her senses and panicked again. What on earth had Chris just done?

"Come on Chloe, let's get home, I really need to fuck you."

Chloe liked the idea of that, a big hard cock ramming in and out of her pussy was just what she needed.

In very little time they were at home, and Chris stripped his wife roughly and threw her onto the bed, tore his own clothes off, and dived on top of her, guiding his rampant cock into her very wet pussy.

Chris started to hump his eager wife's welcoming vagina, but then stopped.

"So, tell me what happened in the crowd." He demanded.

Chloe told him about the man who groped her bum, and the man who brushed her nipples, spilling beer onto her shirt.

"So where did Michael fit in?" Chris enquired, slowly, and frustratingly, moving in and out of Chloe's aching vagina.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Chris and Chloe Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds