• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 13

SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 13

123

This is the thirteenth in a series of stories about a scientist named Edward Vitello who has in his possession a very, very powerful love potion developed in a secret government sponsored research project that, to his dismay, was cancelled. He is determined to continue the research by doing human trials on a wide variety of selected women.

The chemical is called SX69. It is an extract of Bonobo monkey DNA combined with a molecularly altered Oxytocin from the common shrew. Bonobo monkeys use constant sex as a social bonding tool and female shrews mate for life after one whiff of a male's unique Oxytocin.

In the first installment, he administers the potion to a sweet young librarian name Sarah. The potion works exactly as it had in the lab and Sarah becomes a devoted and contented mate, living with Edward. In the second, Sarah introduces Edward to her girlfriend, Mary, from her job at Starbucks. She is brought into the love nest as a second devoted and contented mate. In the third, we discover that Edward had married a hyper-rich very old lady who passed away leaving him fabulously wealthy. He travels in England to see the castle he has inherited where he seduces his beautiful British lawyer, Gwyneth, to evaluate whether she is a worthy subject for the SX69 trial. In the fourth, brilliant British newspaper reporter, Elizabeth, is invited to the castle and then brought into the happy love nest and becomes a contented mate. The fifth has him at Oxford University interviewing two girls of color who are business majors. He chooses one, a tiny virgin East Indian beauty to deflower and join his family and help run his business empire.

In the sixth episode, he teaches his deflowered brown beauty about sex. He finds his women are bickering in the English winter and spanks their bums to teach them a lesson. The seventh episode has Edward and the girls off to a tropical sex and nudist resort to relax and get some sun. Two researchers from the disbanded SX69 project team, a geeky Japanese man and a tall black African beauty, join them to observe the effects of the love potion but end up participating. The black lady bonds with her colleague via SX69. The eighth episode has the family still enjoying the delights of the sex resort in a huge orgy-party and the scientists discover the power of the love potion wears off over time. This, Edward decides, is a win-win since it allows for more female subjects to be tested without his harem growing unmanageably large.

The ninth and tenth episodes have him in New York to visit family and find another subject to dose with SX69. He found a perfect subject in a strikingly beautiful Russian ballet dancer, Anastasia. After dosing her, he accidentally doses his sister, Rosa and mother. His sister is brought into the family so that Edward can study SX69 in an incestuous relationship.

The eleventh episode had the British mate, Elizabeth surprising Edward with a BDSM whipping which he didn't take kindly to. In revenge and as an experiment in how vile a male could be and still have SX69 successfully bond, he bonded her to Jocko, an ugly, slimy, older man living in a bad part of London. He left her doting on her new man and will check back later, in the interest of science.

The twelfth chapter had Edward hosting a movie film production on his property and discovering on the set, a perfect eighteen year-old, British virgin horsewoman to join the family.

In this chapter, an extortionist demands a million dollars not to expose Edward's SX69 research project. There is an interesting conclusion to the situation.

Edward is having the sex life of a sultan but always keeps in mind that he is conducting a serious human drug trial for the SX69 potion. His motto is, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

Enjoy How Edward outsmarts his adversary!

Thanks to LarryinSeattle for editing it.

*****

Journal Account of Edward Vitello Regarding the SX69 Drug Trial May 2012

I am writing this account of a nasty incident in my scientific journal because there is some SX69 data that may prove useful for the drug trial but mainly because most of it shows the folly of humans.

A man by the name of Harold Millhaven rang the castle doorbell one recent morning. He told my butler, Jeeves that he wished to talk with me about an important issue. Jeeves showed the man into the drawing room and found me.

The man was sitting in an armchair and rose as I approached. He was well dressed in a gentlemanly style with a light green tweed jacket over a beige sweater. He was a good looking chap who I guessed he was in his mid-forties. I had never laid eyes on him in my life.

I said, "Hello sir, to whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?"

"My name is Harold Millhaven and I have a proposition for you, Mr. Vitello," he replied nervously.

"Please have a seat and tell me why you have come."

"I am a friend of Elizabeth Churchill."

My mind immediately went into a tizzy. I had left Elizabeth in London bonded solidly with SX69 to a filthy old codger by the name of Jocko. She had been one of my SX69 bonded females in our family but had done something very nasty to me and was expelled. I was experimenting on how solidly a sophisticated female like her would bond with a man like him after a dose of SX69. I expected this man to say that she had broken her bond and fled to her friends.

He continued, "Elizabeth contacted me to ask for some money for her and her boyfriend. I said of course. We are old friends and have known each other from our days working together on a London newspaper. I went to meet her."

"And how is Elizabeth?"

"I was both amazed and disgusted at what I found. There was Elizabeth, her hair dirty and disheveled, dressed in rags, and clutching the arm of a troll of an old man. She treated him like he was George, bloody, Clooney or something."

My scientific mind kicked in when he said that. It seemed that SX69 was proving a very effective bonding agent.

"I gave Elizabeth the money but I was able to also have a long talk with her to query her about how she had come to this miserable state. She was reluctant to tell me but finally I learned about your drug, SX69 and how you were using a personal and, I would say, a totally illegal drug trial on unsuspecting women. In looking at her snuggling up to Jocko, a most impossible male lover for a sophisticated lady like her, I realized how powerful the SX69 must be."

My mind was racing. What was he here to do? Where was this going?

"My first reaction was to go immediately to the authorities and report your illegal activities. Then I checked and found out that you were extremely wealthy. So, lucky for you, Mr. Vitello, I simply want a million dollars to keep your SX69 experiment a secret. A million can't be too much for a man of your means. If you don't deliver the cash to me in London by this time next week, I will give this very juicy story to every newspaper and television station in England and America. As I said, I am in the media business. Just think, you will be marched off to jail and your store of the SX69 drug will be confiscated."

I was in shock. What was I to do? The day I had feared that an outsider would learn about SX69 had come. I needed time to think about this.

"Mr. Millhaven, your proposition has taken me completely off guard. I'll need some time to gather my thoughts before I can decide what to do. Call me in a few days and I will have your answer. Now please leave."

With that, he left and I was alone to mull over my options. I could pay the extortion amount. A million was nothing compared to my wealth. If I needed more money, there are plenty of lonely rich widows that would love a life of sensuous bliss in my family. But this vile man will obviously continue to pump me for more in the future. Plus, he will undoubtedly tell others about SX69 sooner or later.

I decided to sleep on the problem before coming to a decision. In the mean time, I called my international detective agency in London and asked them to get an in-depth profile of Mr. Harold, fucking, Millhaven. Maybe there is something in his background that I can use to my advantage.

To take my mind off the problem, I decided to go on a date with my new girl, Jane Upwich. Jane is a pretty, eighteen year-old expert horsewoman that joined our happy family just a few days ago. She was innocent sexually and since bonding with SX69, has been enthusiastically discovering more about sex. She has nice small breasts and long, dark brown hair that flows down her back almost to her cute tight bum. Her smile lights up the room. I especially love the fact that she is a real screamer when we have sex. I'm sure she must wake up the folks in the farmhouse a few miles down the road. Okay, that's a bit of a stretch but my butler Jeeves and his wife must hear the shouts of ecstasy bouncing off the castle walls.

I can't seem to get Jane out of my mind. We had a sexy interlude, kissing and groping each other before the SX69 was applied that still thrills me when I think of it. So tonight I have decided that we should go into town and have dinner and stay overnight in a local bed and breakfast. Crazy, but it seemed erotic to have a one-on-one night rather than the group sex that happens every day. Making love in a strange place could be very stimulating, almost like a honeymoon. I told Jane to wear the pretty summer dress she wore on the night we bonded.

When Jane came down the spiral staircase later in her sexy dress, she literally took my breath away. It was the same dress that captured my heart the first night, sleeveless and open-shouldered with two strings keeping the top up. The top was cut very deep and the tops of her breasts bubbled up with the aid of a push-up bra. There was the same amount of sexy cleavage and even though I had fondled and seen her naked breasts, the plunging neckline still turned me on. The hem was about six inches above her knees. I got an instant erection remembering running my hand up under there and feeling her lacy panties. I was very insistent that she wear panties for our 'date'. She had been running around naked as a jaybird like the other girls since her initiation. Call me a romantic, but I just wanted to have a 'normal' night out with my girl. The total effect was simply fantastic. She was as sweet and delicious as the first moment I saw her in that dress.

We went arm-in-arm to my new Mercedes convertible and drove off. Driving on the right hand side in Britain is tricky but I was giving it a try. The top was down and the warm early evening air blew Jane's hair back and she shot her hands up above the windscreen and squealed in glee as we sped down the country roads. She is eighteen but often acts like an adolescent. That is one of the things I love about her.

When she put her hands down, I took her right hand in mine. I could have slipped my hand up to her panty covered private parts but for some reason it seemed sexier to know I could but chose not to. Soon we were at the cozy country restaurant. The meal was roast beef, English style which means well done with Yorkshire pudding and potatoes and carrots. Gravy covered everything. Glad to say, the low-fat craze has not arrived in this part of the world.

As we ate, Jane and I had a wonderful conversation about her life. Never think that SX69, dumbs a woman down. No, they are exactly the same intellectually but just totally free and unashamed about sex and totally bonded and submissive to their alpha male. This made our conversation much deeper than the usual couple. She was totally open about her history. She had a carefree, happy life and this shows in her sweet personality. I made a commitment to continue her positive experience at my side.

Sitting across the table from her, I often watched her pretty face as she talked. Anastasia had done her makeup. It was a bit more than I would have chosen but still very nice. She powdered her face and plucked her eyebrows to perfection. The black mascara accentuated her eyelashes. Her eye makeup was a silver blue that reminded me that her bra and panties are light blue. The lipstick Anastasia chose was a dark pink that was girlish in a very sexy way. I was mesmerized and in no real hurry to leave the restaurant to have sex. It was refreshing to remember that sexy can just be being across the table talking with a great looking girl who you absolutely know you will be fucking later.

After dinner, we walked down the road a short distance to the B&B. We could have gone to a fancy hotel but a B&B seemed so much more romantic. And that night was about romance. As we walked, I held her waist and then soon dropped my hand to her tight ass. She smiled up at me brilliantly as I caressed it. I must say I started walking faster at that point to get there sooner. There is nothing hornier that walking with your hand on the butt of a beautiful girl moving towards the delights that will soon happen in a nice soft bed. The host met us at the door and guided us to the quaint bedroom with antique furniture and a big four-poster bed with a giant thick quilt.

As soon as the door closed and we were alone, I pulled Jane to me and kissed her deeply. As on the first night I met her, I slipped my hands to her strong ass-cheeks. This time, Jane gave a husky groan as I massaged them deeply. My hands dipped below her hem and just like before, I ran my hands up her bare legs to her ass. The naughty girl had disobeyed me and was not wearing any panties. I was not about to quibble.

Jane frantically started to unbutton my shirt and then unbuckle my belt and pants. I reached behind her and pulled the zipper of her dress down as far as it would go. As Jane pushed my shirt back and off my shoulders, I pushed her dress down to the floor. There she was standing there in only her light blue bra and nothing else. She looked so sexy.

The sweet thing unzipped my pants and slipped them and my underwear down and off. Then she kneeled on the floor and removed my socks and kissed each foot a dozen times. This is a habit that SX69 women have that I am getting to really like. Remember what I said about walking with your hand on a girls butt was the horniest thing, well let's just say that it is second to having a cute, nude teenager kissing your toes beside the bed you are going to fuck her in.

I pushed the bedspread aside and followed my young horsewoman onto the soft flannel sheets. She had a big sweet grin on her face as she looked forward to a good fuck.

"Sir, is it okay if I try something that Rosa taught me?"

"Sure, love."

She placed a big pillow under my head and moved down my body to my semi-hard staff as she flipped her long hair to the other side of her head for me to see clearly what she was doing. She then gently kissed the tip of my cock. Wasn't it great that Rosa, who has taken oral sex to an art form, has taught Jane a few things. I watched in awe as she licked the head until it gleamed with saliva and then took it deeply into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. Her cute face was even cuter with my dick slipping in and out of her lips. I was as hard as granite. She was a bit to aggressive with her teeth but I was not complaining. It was her first effort. When she dipped her lips lower and licked my balls, it was my turn to let out a big groan and beat my fist against the bed. She did that perfectly. A girl that licks your sack well is a good girl to have around.

The primal areas of my brain got a huge surge of testosterone and I immediately needed to thrust my cock into her pussy. In a blind sexual frenzy, I turned her onto her back and mounted her missionary. Her near-virgin pussy was hot, wet and VERY tight. When I plunged into her balls deep, she let out a huge scream of passion. I was too horny to worry about the neighbors. My arms were straight and I was looking down at her sexy face and body. The bra was in the way.

"Show me your tits, baby." She pulled the bra up in a hurry rather than stop and take it off. Her breasts popped out below the cups. Her nipples were hard and as long as pencil erasers. Every time I thrust into her center, she would give a little scream. As she got closer to her orgasm, she was louder and louder until she gave out a 'Sleepless in Seattle' orgasm times two, I am sure to the delight of the whole block. I came as intensely but much quieter.

I fell back onto the bed in her arms. Soon she got up and returned with a warm soapy cloth and cleaned my cock and balls. Our family believes in cleanliness. We then turned out the lights and pulled the cozy, big bedspread over us. I turned onto my side and spooned her very feminine body. She took my hand and kissed it sweetly and pressed it on the firm, soft breast above her young heart.

Handling the extortion.

My first decision regarding the extortion situation was that I had to rescue Elizabeth from the life I had thrust her into. It served me right that my dark side vengeance had backfired on me. I had deluded myself into thinking I was doing a scientific experiment bonding her with that slimy troll in the bad part of London. I knew Phillip, our young, naive farm hand with the horse-cock was pining for Elizabeth ever since she was gone. I decided to buy the small farm next to my property and have him manage it with Elizabeth as his mate. It would be a simple task of going to London with him and dosing her again with Phillip as her alpha male. My one stipulation would be that she never show her face on my property. I have a long memory about that caning she gave my ass and I hold a grudge forever. Keeping her happy and away from her old friends will keep my SX69 experiments secret.

Next I had to deal with Harold, fucking, Millhaven. Many people in my position would simply kill him or have him killed. That never entered my mind. It's just not me. I devised a better way to shut him up permanently. The detective agency had supplied me quite a bit of information about this bugger. He was forty-five with a very attractive wife of forty-two and two children, a boy twenty and a girl eighteen. He had a good job, a nice home and a pile of debts. Seems he had a nasty gambling habit.

I have such a devious mind when it comes to people fucking with me. Harold was going to get a taste of this.

I went to London with a plan in mind. I went with Phillip who had leapt at the chance to have Elizabeth as his devoted woman. I didn't have to go into any details of how or why she would be doting on him. He just wanted her back. It was easy to bond the two. I just had my chauffeur take us to the pub where Jocko hung out. I went in and gave him a twenty pound banknote to allow me to take Elizabeth in her sorry state to my Rolls to have a little 'slap and tickle'. The slimy bastard didn't care and it made me wonder if he had been selling Elizabeth's favors. Phillip waited inside in the back seat. I gave her a good dose of SX69, opened the car door, and pushed her in with the farm boy. While the love potion was doing its work, I got in another car with my private detective to go and further my plan for Harold Millhaven. The boy and Elizabeth motored on back to their new home. I hoped the chauffeur could get the cum stains out of the upholstery.

My private detective drove the car and would be with me that night in case things got dangerous. Charles Oakley - everyone calls him Chuck - is a burly man, a former international rugby player who is smart but no Sherlock Holmes. I told Chuck everything about the extortion. When I asked him to track the movements of Millhaven and his wife and kids as part of my plan, he thought I was going to do something horrendous like kill them or something. He wouldn't be part of that so I had to share what I had planned and that meant telling him all about the power of SX69. I believe he will keep it a secret. He already suspected something was up due to the fact that I had used his detective agency to check the backgrounds of many women who then came and live with me. He had also found Jocko for me to use with Elizabeth. Afterwards, he had seen how improbable her complete bonding with that nasty bloke was.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds