• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • La Femme Amy Ch. 06

La Femme Amy Ch. 06

The weekend passed quickly as I helped my sister stock up on firewood and such. One reason: buying wood already split is expensive and two, I really like splitting the wood. I tried to forget the feeling on my cock buried in the teenager from next door's pussy but I simply could not as for the rest of the weekend the girls played around at the pool and all around the house with nothing much on but their bikinis. I was left alone Saturday night as the girl went to the movies and sis went next door to see her friend.

Thoughts of my sister and Randy's mom going at it kept me in a constant state of arousal and I finally went to my bedroom and masturbated thinking of my lovely sister eating the pussy of Randy's gorgeous mom and I found that, surprisingly, I didn't feel the least bit guilty about thinking of my sister that way. I mean I was having thoughts of fucking my own sweet daughter so the idea of watching my sister's head buried between Randy's mom's legs didn't seem much of a big deal.

I had a message from Allison when I got home Tuesday from work and since Amy was out and about with the friends at the mall, I called her up for a little phone sex which she has always liked and I didn't mind indulging her fantasies the least little bit. I lean back in my office chair as I stroked my hard cock hearing her fuck her pussy with her big dildo I thought I heard something just outside my door and I looked up to see Karen staring thru the open door with a look of shock on her face.

I quickly covered up as she backed away from the door stammering her apologies. I quickly hung up the phone with a very annoyed Allison and went looking for Karen who I found in the kitchen. I entered the kitchen as red faced as she was.

"Karen."

"Gee, Mr. P I am so sorry. I was looking for Amy since I missed her at the mall and I heard your voice and.. God I am so sorry."

"It's okay Karen. I should have closed the door I suppose but I really didn't expect anyone to be in the house." I smiled the bulge in my pants only now beginning to soften.

She nodded softly her face still flushed with her embarrassment.

"Would you like something drink?"

"Yeah that would be great Mr. P." she half smiled. " I am so very sorry."

"I understand Karen. It's not like we aren't adults anyway." I said not believing the words as they came out of my mouth.

A puzzled look came over her face and then a glint of light flashed in her eyes.

"Yes that's right we are all adults here and everyone does that from time to time I suppose." She said boldly as I brought over her soda. Her hand touched my softly as she took the drink.

"Yes I suppose most people do that from time to time when they are alone." I said looking at her intently.

She popped the top of her drink and grinned. "Yeah I do all the time. Most boys my age only want one thing and then don't know enough about what they are doing to be of any help to anyone but themselves."

My eyes widened and I felt my cock stir. "Well certainly older men do know more about such things as boys but it's only natural because they have had more experience than young men and have confidence that young men don't."

"Oh right Mr. P. I completely agree." Karen smiled sweetly. "I just love older men. So confident and know exactly what they want." She sighed. " I just wish boys knew what older men knew. My life would be so much more fun."

I smiled at her and wondered if she knew what she was saying. If she knew the implications of what she said and I must admit I had thought of her on many occasions as I had masturbated. I fantasized about her much longer than I had about my own sweet little girl. She was a hot little thing who was obviously less brazen than she made out she was but that only added to the charm and desire welling up in me.

Now stop that man. Thinking of fucking your daughter, fucking Randy, thinking of your sister and her neighbor making it together. What the hell has happened to you here lately? How could you even think of this little girl like that? Even though she was old enough she was still the best friend of your daughter. I shook my head to chase away the thought as I realized Karen had come around the bar to sit beside me and had obviously noticed the condition of my cock.

"Well now Mr. P looks like you didn't get to finish what you started."

"Now Karen, be that as it may I think you should not be thinking about things such as that. I am old enough to be your father."

"Oh yes Daddy I know." She grinned. "But seeing you earlier makes me think that maybe we adults could have some fun."

"Karen I don't think it would be a good idea."

She got up off her stool and raised her shirt. Her pert breasts we now naked before me. "What's wrong Mr. P. Don't you like me?"

I could not help but stare. I licked my lips, " Karen it's not a matter of liking you or not.. It's just..."

"Its' just what Mr. P?" she asked coyly as she reached over and grabbed my hard cock thru my pants. "I moaned softly. "So you do like me don't you Mr. P." She grinned. She slipped to her knees and took out my throbbing cock and engulfed the head quickly sucking hard and swirling her tongue around the engorged head. "Do older men like that as much as boys do Mr. P.?"

"Oh God.. yes.. Karen.. No.. you have to stop." Her tongue flicked the sensitive underside of my cock. "You really don't want me to stop do you Mr. P.?" I groaned as she sucked the head back into her hot little mouth. She tightened her lips as she pushed her lips over the head. "Karen, God." I moaned and grabbed the back of her head as I slid my cock deeper into her hot little mouth. She moaned deeply as I pushed half of my fat cock deep in her mouth.

Damn I thought here I was this 18 year old slut sucking my cock like a pro. I pulled my cock from her wet lips and picked her up in both hands our eyes glued to the other's as I took her into the den and laid her over the pool table. I pulled her shirt down over her lifted hips as she helped me get her clothes off. The little bitch wasn't even wearing panties. I pushed her legs roughly apart. He hissed through clenched teeth as I buried my face in her neatly trimmed pussy. My tongue slicing through her labia to plunge into her tight wet hole. Damn she tasted sweet. I wondered if Amy would taste as good. I slid my tongue up her wet slit to find her hard clit and she cried out as I began to lick and suck.

"Oh Mr. P. No one's ever done this to me. Oh yeah Mr. P. eat me. Oh fuck. Damn yes Mr. P. God it feels sooooo goooooddddddddd." I ravaged her pussy, savoring the taste of her sweet juices, giving her, the first taste of someone who knew what they were doing eating her juicy pussy. I clamped my teeth down over the base of her hard clit as began to lap away at it with my tongue. She screamed as her hips began to fuck back up into my face. "Fuck," she screamed, " Oh God Mr. P. I've cumming. Your tongue is making me cum." Her entire body clenched as the first spasms of her orgasm wracked her body. She shuddered for a full 5 minutes as I kept the assault on he clit at full force until she collapsed back onto the pool table. "God, Mr. P." She said breathlessly. "That was fantastic."

"You haven't seen anything yet Karen." I grinned as I pulled her ass out to the edge of the table and lowered my shorts. Her eyes widened as I took the massive length of my cock in my hand and positioned it at he entrance of her tight little fuck hole. " Please Mr. P. be careful. I'm not a virgin but I've never had anything that big in me."

"You want me to stop?"

"Oh god no Mr. P. Fuck me. I want to feel your big cock deep inside my tight little pussy."

I pushed forward slowly sliding the head inside her lips. "Oh god it's so big," She moaned as I pushed forward sliding about half of my 8 inches inside her tight little box. "Oh shit, hold on, Mr. P. Wait.. oh fuck, so big.. Yeah more now.. oh god yeah Mr. P. Oh god yeah you've got it all inside me. Oh yeah. Love it.. A man's cock is inside my pussy. Fuck me Mr. P. Fuck me.. Oh god. Yes."

I pilled out and slid back in slowly her slick tight pussy. I moaned as she gripped my fat cock with those already tight walls. I grabbed her hips and began to slowly fuck my daughter's best friend. I closed my eyes as I began to shove in and out of her with increasing pace and the kiss came back to me. I began to pound this little slut as I swooned of the thought of the electricity that flowed through me when I kissed Amy.

I groaned as her loud cries brought me back, my eyes jerking open as she begged me to fuck her harder. Her please soon pushed me over the edge and I started to pull out at least thinking of not getting her pregnant and she wrapped her long legs around my hips. "No Mr. P I'm on the pill. Fill me up."

And I did. I pumped what seemed like a gallon of cum deep in her pussy. It was strange I thought as I poured the contents of my balls into my daughter's best friend's pussy that since I had been thinking of fucking my little girl my cum seemed to be without limit. I had cum more times and with more quantity in the last few weeks than I could ever remember.

I collapsed against her, her legs still wrapped around my hips drawing me into her. Her hips making little small fucks as her pussy gripped and milked the last drop of my cum from my balls. "Oh God, Mr. P. I've been waiting on this for a long time. I've wanted that cock in me since I was 15, and you certainly didn't disappoint."

"Karen, you can't say a word to Amy about this, or anyone for that matter.' She wrapped her arms around my neck, brushing her lips against mine and purred, "Oh Mr. P. I can promise I won't tell a soul. I want you all for myself."

She kissed me deeply our tongues tangled together as she squeezed my cock with her tight little pussy. The mixture of our juices oozed from around my cock and soaked the felt of the pool table.

_________________________________________________

"Janie, we are here." I said softly as I pulled up in front of her house.

"Oh thanks, Amy, sorry about this. I was looking forward to doing some shopping. But I just don't feel well" she replies. "I think I caught my brother's cold," she adds sneezing several times.

"Don't worry about it. We can go shopping later. You get inside, get some juice and go rest. I'll call you later."

Pulling away as she heads up I head on home. Just wish I had gotten a hold of Karen. But apparently her cell phone isn't working. My thoughts turn to the weekend I had had as I thread through traffic. Unbidden the memory of Daddy's kiss, the hardness I thought I had felt against my hip and of him and Randy come to mind. Damn, here comes that tingly feeling I keep getting everytime I think of daddy sliding his huge cock into me. Why am I thinking of that? It's supposed to be wrong to think like that. Everyone says so, says it abuse, says it's not right. But damn he looked so good sliding it into her. I bet it would feel real sweet inside me.

Turning onto the street to my house, 'hmmmmmm, Karen's car. She must have come here thinking I came home.' Pulling and parking gets out and heads up the kitchen door. Hearing voices smiles as I reach out to open the door glancing in just as my hand touches the knob. Eyes going wide at what I see.

She got up off her stool and raised her shirt. Her pert breasts we now naked before me. "What's wrong Mr. P. Don't you like me?"

I could not help but stare. I licked my lips, " Karen it's not a matter of liking you or not. It's just..."

"Its' just what Mr. P?" she asked coyly as she reached over and grabbed my hard cock through my pants. "I moaned softly. "So you do like me don't you Mr. P." She grinned. She slipped to her knees and took out my throbbing cock and engulfed the head quickly sucking hard and swirling her tongue around the engorged head. "Do older men like that as much as boys do Mr. P.?"

OH MY GOD. Not Karen, too. Riveted to the spot, the tingling feeling between my legs deepening. Watching them, hoping they can't see me... Thinking this is wicked but not caring anymore. Their voices filtering through the door as I stand there feeling so hot.

"Oh God. Yes. Karen. No. You have to stop." Her tongue flicked the sensitive underside of my cock. "You really don't want me to stop do you Mr. P.?" I groaned as she sucked the head back into her hot little mouth. She tightened her lips as she pushed her lips over the head. "Karen, God." I moaned and grabbed the back of her head as I slid my cock deeper into her hot little mouth. She moaned deeply as I pushed half of my fat cock deep in her mouth.

'Damn, Daddy's cock is so big... Oh I bet it would feel so good inside me. Now where are they going?' thinking as I see them get up and leave the kitchen. 'Now's your chance, girl. Open the door and sneak in. Daddy thinks you are at the mall. Karen said it was fun to watch. Even if you can't have daddy you can watch your girlfriend have him.'

Sneaking in as quietly as I can. Closing the door gently so it doesn't make any noise. Tiptoeing through the kitchen, listening, not sure where they went. Hearing moans coming from Daddy's den, edges down the hallway, every fiber of my body tensed up and not just with the threat of being caught. 'Oh good, Daddy left the door ajar.' Easing up to it and peering inside to watch.

Licking my lips as Daddy pulls his cock out, 'damn it looks bigger that when he did it with Randy.' Watching and listening as he moves in on Karen. My hand sliding downs my waist, tracing the edges of my skirt. The throbbing deepening as my fingers slide inside... Nearly gasping as I touch a wet spot on my panties.

"You haven't seen anything yet Karen." I grinned as I pulled her ass out to the edge of the table and lowered my shorts. Her eyes widened as I took the massive length of my cock in my hand and positioned it at he entrance of her tight little fuck hole. " Please Mr. P. be careful. I'm not a virgin but I've never had anything that big in me."

"You want me to stop?"

"Oh god no Mr. P. Fuck me. I want to feel your big cock deep inside my tight little pussy."

I pushed forward slowly sliding the head inside her lips. "Oh god it's so big," She moaned as I pushed forward sliding about half of my 8 inches inside her tight little box. "Oh shit, hold on, Mr. P. Wait. Oh fuck, so big. Yeah more now. Oh god yeah Mr. P. Oh god yeah you've got it all inside me. Oh yeah. Love it. A man's cock is inside my pussy. Fuck me Mr. P. Fuck me. Oh god. Yes."

'Oh yeah... Daddy...Daddy' thinking it, trying not to make any sounds as my fingers slide under my panties, my pussy feeling so swollen and achy...'gods its never felt this achy before. Not even when Joey tried to get his hand in my pants.' Easing between lips as I watch Daddy fuck Karen.

I pulled out and slid back in slowly her slick tight pussy. I moaned as she gripped my fat cock with those already tight walls. I grabbed her hips and began to slowly fuck my daughter's best friend. I closed my eyes as I began to shove in and out of her with increasing pace and the kiss came back to me. I began to pound this little slut as I swooned of the thought of the electricity that flowed through me when I kissed Amy.

My fingers rubbing my swollen clit as Daddy pounds Karen with that delicious looking cock of his. 'Oh what would it feel like to have him do that to me?' Edging my fingers down slightly as I slip one inside me...stroking the slick walls of my virgin pussy, my other hand gripping the doorframe as knees weaken.

I groaned as her loud cries brought me back, my eyes jerking open as she begged me to fuck her harder. Her please soon pushed me over the edge and I started to pull out at least thinking of not getting her pregnant and she wrapped her long legs around my hips. "No Mr. P I'm on the pill. Fill me up."

And I did. I pumped what seemed like a gallon of cum deep in her pussy. It was strange I thought as I poured the contents of my balls into my daughter's best friend's pussy that since I had been thinking of fucking my little girl my cum seemed to be without limit. I had cum more times and with more quantity in the last few weeks than I could ever remember.

The throbbing sending waves pleasure washing over me. Just hoping they don't see me. Stroking faster and faster as I watch...The thought of getting caught adding to the excitement of what I'm seeing nearly bringing a moan to my lips. Biting my lip to keep from crying as suddenly every muscle in me tightens up. My finger being sucked deeper into my wet canal, wetness coating it, trickling out making my hand wet as well. My breathing coming in short shallow gasps as try to keep from falling through the door, my legs having turned to jelly. Riding the intense feeling out as I watch Daddy and Karen experience something just as similar.

Slipping my finger, then my hand out tries to calm myself. 'I need to get out before they know I'm here... Gods what am I becoming? First thinking how good it would be to fuck daddy. To have him be the first, and now watching him do it with my best friend and even play with myself at the same time. Jeeeze, Amy you are becoming slut'

Backing away from the door as quietly as I can, being very careful not to make any noise. Slipping back out to the kitchen and out the door. 'I had better make a lot of noise when I come in so they know I'm here.' Closing the door as I exit heads back to my car. Getting and trying to compose myself. Bringing my hand up to brush back a stray lock of hair, catches a whiff of my scent, 'god I hope Daddy or Karen doesn't smell that. Wish I had some way to wash up first. Oh well, it can't be helped. Okay, here goes.'

Blowing the car horn, gets out and heads up to kitchen door as nonchalantly as I can. Stepping into the kitchen "HELLO! DADDY? KAREN?" calling out as I head into the hallway.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • La Femme Amy Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds