• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Suzanne's Pool Party

Suzanne's Pool Party

The pool party was well underway and everyone was having a good time. The beer, wine and drinks were flowing as the sun went down. The torches were then lighted alongside the pool area. But it was a soft light, casting many shadows in the large yard. The day was hot and most everyone was in their bathing suits in the pool or periodically going in to cool off. The crowd was loud and friendly and the drinks seemed to have loosened everyone up.

Calvin, the only black man here today had been watching Suzanne in her bikini all day. His gaze seemed to penetrate her body and she felt the sexual tension whenever she was close to him. Tim, her husband, liked Calvin. But she knew that Tim had an underlying prejudice against blacks. Even though he seemed to say the right things about Calvin, who worked for him, Suzanne knew the truth. This coupled with the drinks and the attention Calvin was paying her, caused Suzanne to pay attention to him. She returned all his smiles. His eyes were burning into her exposed skin and she was feeling aroused. But being aroused and doing something about it were two different things. She loved the attention but she was his boss's wife. He was big, strong and athletic looking and he exuded male confidence and dominance. It was intoxicating to Suzanne. He looked to be a man that people did not say 'no' to.

A while later it seemed a lot of the crowd had gone into the house. The darkness apparently had sent them inside. Her husband, Tim, was inside holding court with his crew and she stayed out here and so did Calvin. A few others sat near the bar beside the house but the pool area was empty. Calvin was sitting beside the pool in a chair and Suzanne was in a nearby lounger. They were basically alone except that the light of the torches did illuminate them and she could easily see the way his eyes devoured her flesh.

"I saw sometime over near the garden shed I want to show you," he told her getting to his feet and walking toward the darker back of the property. It was more secluded there and definitely all in shadows. It was away from the lighted pool area. Suzanne was puzzled and had no idea what he meant or what was near her garden shed that was of interest.

"What's over there?" she asked getting to her feet and going after him. There was no answer.

She followed Calvin. Leaving the area near the torch light it was more difficult to see where he had gone. So she just headed out to the shed hoping to find him there. As she approached the shed she felt his hands reach out and pull her tight to his body.

"Please, Calvin, are you crazy? What if they see us here?" she protested. It suddenly occurred to her that she was only concerned with being discovered and not that he had grabbed her white married body in the darkness. Suzanne trembled.

"You've been teasing me all day with that sexy bikini on that hot sexy body. Now it's time for you to pay up," he said. His hand reached down into her bikini bottoms and directly onto her cunt.

"Please, don't," she whined as a finger entered her and pushed inside her wet slit. But her hands reached out to hold his powerful black arms and brace herself.

"You're soaked you fucking whore. I knew you wanted my fat black cock buried inside your white body, don't you?" he asked as his other hand pushed her bottoms off her ass and down to her ankles. Suzanne stepped out of them without protest.

Calvin turned her around and placed her hands on the side of the shed and then pulled her ass back at him. After being positioned like this, Suzanne didn't move or even speak. She stood bent over facing the wooden wall. Suddenly she felt his big cock head move between her well lubricated cunt lips. He pushed it along the length of her slit and pressed it hard onto her swollen clit.

"Oh please," she groaned from the erotic contact. He continued to tease and move his fat cock along the wet valley. Instinctively she was pushing back toward him. Just feeling the fat head inside her wet aroused cunt lips was driving her crazy with need. The long day of teasing had her on edge. She was desperate for relief.

"Do you want my black cock to fuck your wet married cunt? Say it bitch," he demanded.

"Yes, I want it in me. Please push it in me," she was almost crying as she begged for his cock.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as he pushed into her from behind. He took hold of her hips and pushed himself deep in her cunt. He was big and hard and he filled her in ways she had dreamed about. He was bigger and fuller and longer than her husband. When fully inside he slowly pulled almost all the way out and then pushed again at a slow pace back into her.

"Oh please, I need more. Please, harder," she pleaded. He chuckled out loud. This was the signal he was looking for. This time when he pulled all the way back, he thrust forward with such force that his body slapped against her ass. It sounded like she was being slapped hard. Her head dropped down and she let out a pained animal moan that seemed to come from deep in her soul. Calvin now increased his pace and started to piston his fat black cock in and out of her much faster and deeper. Suzanne was totally lost in this sensation and her moans turned into words. She was out of control with submissive lust.

"Oh yes, more cock, please, harder, fuck me harder," she seemed to be saying over and over again. He did as she asked. Moving with savage thrusts he seemed to be lifting her completely off the group as he slammed into her. His cock hit her cervix with each deep pounding and the pain was totally overshadowed by the humiliating pleasure. He battered her white cunt. He was using her for his own pleasure and she loved the feeling.

"You like my big black cock, bitch?" He taunted her as his speed kept up.

"I love it. I love your big black cock. Fuck my cunt with that black cock," she cried out. Suzanne was in another world and her orgasm was fast approaching. He was doing to her what she had only dreamed of. He was taking her like a street whore. She was just a piece of fuck meat to him. As these thoughts flashed through her brain they triggered a huge orgasm in the white wife. She moaned and cried out as her body rocketed to a place she never knew existed. He not only was fucking her hard with that black cock but he was dominating her and making her into just a receptacle for his cock and his cum. She felt degraded, submissive, used and controlled. These feelings mixed with the brutality of his powerful domination of his boss's wife had driven her to the best climax of her life.

"You want my cum inside your married body? Tell me you want it," he asked her.

"Fuck yes, cum in me. Fill up my white cunt. Fill up my white body," she begged as she was almost crying from the need and the emotion. She craved his release almost more than she welcomed her own orgasm that held her captive to this moment. His cum would in some way confirm his ownership of her in this secluded part of this yard.

Calvin erupted and she felt his cock twitch and spasm. He began to spurt rope after rope of his hot fertile black seed inside her unprotected white womb. Suzanne felt him splatter her insides with his sperm. She knew she had no birth control. Her husband was sterile so there was no need for birth control or even condoms. Calvin could make her pregnant. In some dark way she almost hoped he would. She felt totally and completely conquered by this dominant black man. His cum confirmed this to her. All the other party goers were now inside and the music was loud so her moans and cries were not heard at all. He pulled back and out of her. But Suzanne did not move. She felt his huge cum load seep out of her and run down her legs. It was an amazing amount of cum that he had pumped inside her womb; her unprotected white womb.

"Turn around whore," he told her and Suzanne turned to face him. She was ignited by the words he used with her.

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"Take off the top. I want you naked now," he told her. Suzanne reached for the clasp and dropped her bikini top. She was naked in front of him in the dark yard. But their eyes had adjusted and they could easily see each other. His hands reached out and pulled on her erect nipples and she moaned again.

"You know you're mine anytime I want you don't you?"

"Yes, Sir, anytime you want me," she said with a trembling voice.

"You are my cunt now. Say it," he demanded

"Sir, I am your cunt now," she breathed out and her body shuddered as if she had a small orgasm. The feeling was electric.

"Get down on your knees, cunt. Clean my cock with your mouth," he told her. She squatted down in front of him and reached up to take hold of his big black cock. It was wet to her touch and she moved her head forward and took it into her mouth. She loved the taste of their combined juices on her tongue. She licked it and swallowed all the fluid she could. Then she drove her head down to get more and more. She felt it lodge deep in her throat and she stifled her gag reflex to clean him. She adored him with her tongue and lips and face.

Suzanne loved the feeling of being used like this. She was degraded and humbled and made to admit to him what she wanted. These feelings had been suppressed and dormant in her for so long. Now they had come to the surface and she knew she needed this again. She would allow him whatever her wanted from her. She knew her role was to be this dominant black man's fuck toy. She was conquered and defeated and in the process she was renewed and shaped into a new person; a whore, a slut wife. She wanted this again and knew her journey had just begun. She needed more. She sucked harder, hoping he would take her again right now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Suzanne's Pool Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds