• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Sprite-Snowdrop Tales Ch. 01

Sprite-Snowdrop Tales Ch. 01

12

This is the first part in a series of erotic stories surrounding the lives of three young female water sprites. Snowdrop, the protagonist of these stories is the sweetest and prettiest but most accident prone of the young sprites. Snapdragon, who is Snowdrop's dearest friend is the most free-spirited and strong-willed sprite. She is very kind-hearted, and a caretaker by nature—often coming to the emotional and medical aid of friends—she is their little nurse.

Blossom, a slightly plump though shapely sprite is the giddy/giggly third member of this triumvirate of friends. She is not as smart as some other sprites, but is remarkable in that she has a beautiful face that reminds some of the painted face of a doll. Her feathered hair perfectly frames a pretty doll's face. They are all eighteen and are all virgins ... at least at the start of these episodes.

Other mythical and magical creatures populating these stories include fairies, pixies, dwarfs, and as the stories progress, possible other kinds of mythical and mystical creatures. Water sprites and fairies are loving creatures, and the villages they live in are caring and nurturing cooperatives. The young female sprites and fairies are careful about not going too far, too early with boys although they are of age for this activity.

Private and public displays of affection among the girls include kissing, hugging, and some oral and manual sex-play, all of which will be described some amount of detail. This girl-to-girl behavior is a natural extension of the fondness among close girlfriends, and it seems natural to them. This represents more of a free and unfettered attitude than their parents, and even older siblings. The sprites are naturally affectionate and respectful of elders, but the young people find ways to be passively rebellious.

The purpose of these stories is not only to present uninhibited sexual encounters among these magical beings, but also to devise a fantasy world, to explore the personal interactions, and the life struggles of the inhabitants of that world. These stories are not serialized stories, but are discrete episodes in the lives of these creatures. There may be some repeated description of the personal traits of these teenaged creatures from story to story. This is to aid readers who read some of the stories and not others.

Now, on to the first episode in the life of our young protagonist, a water sprite named ... Snowdrop. In this story, she has an accidentally sexual experience with a large woodland plant.

*****

Snowdrop and the Pitcher Plant:

Once upon a time ...

A very long time ago, the woods were full of all sorts of exotic flora and fauna, and enchanted creatures. There are many descriptions of "wee folk" in the lore of European countries with exotic names and descriptions. Whether called sprites, fairies, imps, or pixies the lore has built up for centuries, and is extremely complex. To make these stories work as erotic fantasy, I will describe a species of water sprite following the example of a certain fantasy factory in modern Hollywood, attempting to tell simple stories populated by easily understandable creatures.

Water sprites are, for the most part, slender creatures around six to eight inches tall, having many magical powers including the ability to manipulate water. Sprites are winged, and are either of a light blue or green skin hue. They have small gills behind their pointed ears allowing them to breathe underwater for short periods.

Fairies are about the same size and physical configuration as sprites but wear slightly different garb, have no gills for underwater breathing, but they have magical powers of their own. Pixies are much smaller than either fairies or sprites, and are devilish characters that play pranks on all types of creatures. They are uniformly dark blue, and can be malicious. Fairies and sprites can mate with each other, but not with pixies. Village elders could mete out punishment to violators of a same sex prohibition, according to their judgment or caprice. Both fairies and sprites are free-spirited and loving creatures, and form loving relationships easily.

I would point out that with blue, green, fair-skinned, and brown creatures in these stories, there is no particular societal differentiation by color. Blue sprites, for example are able to marry greenies. Fairies, which can be of any of several colors, are similarly compatible as mates for sprites of either color.

All of the sexual partners described in these stories are of age for sexual activities, and are eighteen-years-old or older. Although fantastic creatures have languages of their own, I will translate the conversations and units of measure into modern North American English for these tales. The males are mostly bare-chested, with a short kilt or loincloth over briefs, but can wear a short tunic with a collar in colder weather.

The females, like the males take a human-like physical configuration with similar proportions, except that they are usually slender, with long limbs. Females wear a dress, the top of which covers the breasts but can show some cleavage, with uncovered arms and shoulders. Skirts are of a leaf configuration with panty-like briefs under the dress. It is a custom in cold weather for females to wear a cape covering their shoulders and ties around the neck, and may be hooded.

To water sprites, clothing is mostly for protection from the weather or from dangerous plants, and they are fond of swimming and even playing without panties or loincloths, or nude, but there are some concessions to modesty during communal celebrations and games. They have many different functions in nature, and do their work through a number of magical dusts, spells, and potions, or with natural magical abilities. They help growing things grow (both woodland and aquatic), help wintering animals and birds find shelter, and other natural duties. This is a world of my own making and is purely fictional, so let's deal with the whole Samuel Taylor Coleridge, "Suspension of disbelief" thing straight away, so we can delve into the adventures.

Snowdrop ("Snow" to friends) is water sprite standing about six inches tall, from her tiny feet to the cowlick on top of head. She derives her name from the snow-white color of her hair, the shape of which resembles the blossom of the snowdrop flower in mid-bloom. She has a light bluish complexion and wears a short green form-fitting gown that extends from her bosom to mid-thighs. The skirt of her gown is a kind of leaf configuration.

Her bikini brief is the same color as the gown, and this is the same for all sprite females. She is very pretty, shapely, and sweet. Snow is the best athlete among the girls, but is accident-prone, as we will see in these adventures. This may be a contributing factor to her shyness and modesty. Snowdrop is more modest than the other more free-spirited sprite females. Her clumsiness often puts her in quite awkward and embarrassing situations.

She is able to fly on small diaphanous wings, which flutter constantly as she flies, and fold in as she swims and walks. Snowdrop is like a modern eighteen-year old girl, and a popular choice of the young male sprites ... particularly one called Leaf. Leaf, who is the strongest, most handsome, and best athlete, among the young males is not her boyfriend, but admires Snowdrop for her sweetness, and her beauty.

Due to Snowdrop's painful shyness and modesty, she always finds a way to avoid romantic entanglements with the boys, and social situations in general. She is much more comfortable in sexual situations with the girls, but only her closest friends.

Snowdrop sometimes talks to and plays with local woodland and aquatic creatures (Yes ... in these stories they can talk if they need to ... it's called a literary device). When Snowdrop was about eight years old, she became lost on a solo voyage through the woods, and happened upon a small pond set in a very pretty part of the woods, some few miles from her home. When she swims her secret pond, she is more comfortable about partial or total nudity ... but still looks around a little first.

After determining that she is alone, she carefully pulls off her little green panties. Sometimes when it is particularly hot, she removes her gown ... careful to keep them in reach if needed. Most of the female sprites are casual about nudity, but Snowdrop avoids public nudity where possible. As a water sprite, the water against her small naked body feels good ... feels natural. Snowdrop loves to swim, and has made the acquaintance of many of the small fishes and green frogs, that populate the pond.

Her nudity does not bother these creatures, and it does not bother her being nude in front of them. She has caught one or two of the large male frogs casting an eye in her direction when she disrobes. One in particular, Grog, likes to make untoward comments from time to time to tease her. This little pond is her sanctuary from the world in which she lives and is a place where she feels free. It is a comfortably private distance from her village common, so there is little chance of fellow villagers seeing her there.

On this particular day, she felt the need to be by herself for a while, and so she headed for her little sanctuary. She is enjoying a swim today, au naturale (nude!). The water felt sooo good on her skin as she glided through the water. It rippled across her buttocks, and swirled down her cleft, tickling her clitoris, and her little blue pussy. Although her breasts are somewhat small, the motion of her energetic swimming plays with her nipples, and they are always hard as she swims. Today, she dove to the bottom of the pond just to feel the absolute isolation from the world in the murky silent depths. She rose to the surface swimming a backstroke, pushing a little fountain of water out through her pursed lips.

She loves the absolute solitude in this place. It serves as a respite from the busier life in a small village where everyone knows your business, constantly subjected to the scrutiny of others. She took this quiet time to think about things: her responsibilities in the village, how sweet and understanding her parents are. She thought that she should approach Leaf, the boy she likes, but was thinking about how to approach him.

She thought about how much she missed Snapdragon and Blossom, and how she was going to give them both a big warm kiss when she returned. Both of her friends have larger breasts than she, so she will "accidentally-on-purpose" slide a hand over their breasts as she hugs them ... particularly Blossom with her large round breasts.

The real world interrupted Snowdrop's lazy reveries in the form of a local inhabitant of this pond. Since her small but firm breasts were visible swimming on her back, she heard a loud croak of admiration from the large lily pad in the pond.

"Nice tits!" said Grog in a very croaking voice, wearing what seemed like a smile.

"Oh quiet, you! They are not tits, they are my ... my breasts ... my little boobies."

Countered Snowdrop, not really concerned with Grog's approbations.

"Call them what you will, they are lovely, Snowdrop!" Grog countered in a voice so croakily, that it might not be understandable by anyone other and Snowdrop, who is quite used to Grog's teasing and inappropriate comments.

"Why, thank you sir!" Snowdrop says with a sweet smile.

Her breasts are small, but the swirling of the water around them as they sway a little in the water is a very attractive sight ... even for an oversexed amphibian. The motion of the water in and around her body is sexually arousing to her, and she will finish the job on shore with her long slender middle finger, bringing herself to a nice little shudder of an orgasm. On those occasions when Grog stays to watch this finale, he croaks out some comments too indelicate to mention here. Right now, Snowdrop is smiling as she continues her swim, now starting to corkscrew from back to front, and front to back, arms rising and then diving back into the water as she turned, gliding through the water.

As she reached the shore, she climbed out of the pond after the day's swim, and dripping wet, she heard,

"Nice ass, cutie!"

She gave Grog a half a smile that might have said,

"Enough, Grog!" but just continued up the path from the pond, fluttering her wings to dry them, no longer interested in Grog's continued but unwanted appraisals of her charms.

She decided to climb one of the local plants (slightly different, but resembling a modern pitcher plant), to get a better glimpse of the surroundings and to catch a little sun on her body to warm her from the cool of the water. This large pitcher plant is not a dangerous thing for a sprite, but has some liquid in it (its usual prey is small insects). This exotic plant has a sturdy stamen with a soft narrow and elongated tip, which protrudes up the middle of the pitcher bowl.

Because her feet were wet (and because of her natural proclivity to accidents), Snowdrop lost her footing as she climbed, and fell back ... ass first ... through the cover-leaf and into the bowl of the plant. She caught herself around the lip of the pitcher part of the plant, by her arms and legs. This left her naked bottom unceremoniously exposed to the fuzzy tip of the stamen, and with the natural swaying motion of the plant, it brushed against her tiny pussy lips in a most indelicate and obscene way.

She was stuck ... she couldn't get out!

As she sat there nearly doubled up, the continued swaying of plant in the breeze made the stamen's plush tip, brush across her bare bottom in sort of a back and forth motion from her little ass pucker to her clit and back again. At first, she concentrated her attention on getting herself out of the bowl of this plant. She was in the latest of yet another in a long list of embarrassing situations.

Snowdrop had a penchant for getting herself into situations just like the one she now found herself. In most of those past situations, she had exposed her shapely little form or parts of it, in some awkward or embarrassing way, to the derision of her friends, and leering comments of the boys. One friend ... her best friend, Snapdragon (Snap) ... was always there to help her out of her predicament, and to comfort her.

There certainly was no Snapdragon in sight today, so she was on her own. She struggled mightily against the plant, and try as she might to lift herself out of the bowl, she seemed only to work her way further in, with the increasing danger of impaling her sweet little pink-lined pussy most indelicately on this soft-tipped but firm-stemmed stamen.

Snowdrop's modesty kept her concentration on extricating herself, and not on giving in to the increasingly pleasurable feeling of the soft stamen tip on her bare bottom. But, the plant seemed to have a mind of its own, as it toyed with her small virginal pussy lips. It seemed to Snow that the plant was willfully aiming at her most private place. Aiming at a place that was now starting to engorge itself with blood and become moist with her juices.

She was feeling pressure on her pussy lips from this object, now lubricated with her natural juices, as it started to work its way into her tiny vagina. She was stuck in a situation that, though compromising, was beginning to become more sexually arousing. She felt her face flush a little with the embarrassment of her situation. She did not have an audience of sprites to witness her embarrassment, but some woodland creatures did start to notice.

A tiny doe Snow named Jezzie, noticing the shaking of the plant, peered in and saw Snowdrop struggling with the plant. Not knowing how to respond, just turned her head sideways in a look of curiosity and confusion, and bounded back into the woods. A couple of rabbits hopped by, but they were too low to the ground to see what was happening, and just continued their journey.

With a light wind swaying, the slender stamen now worked its way up inside her vagina a little. Snowdrop was now becoming a little light headed, as she started to moan softly, and her breathing became deeper. Snowdrop was becoming very aroused by her situation, as she released her deep breaths in short huffs. She was shuttering a little as her arousal built in this quite unfortunate situation.

Her concentration was still on trying to get out, but it was becoming an increasingly losing battle. She tried to lift herself on her arms and elbows but each time she relaxed, the stamen slid a little deeper into her. She felt the warmth and tingling spreading throughout her body signaling her closeness to what promised to be a very nice little orgasm. She had had them before, touching herself recently while bathing in the pond, and lying in the grass recently in this private place.

A breeze picked up swaying the pitcher plant and causing the stamen to slide in and out of her pussy. In quite indelicate terms, this plant was fucking our little Snowdrop! She could feel the interior walls of her vagina softly but involuntarily gripping the stamen tip, as if it were a penis, as her body took over by increasing the degree of lubrication.

She tried to lift herself off the invading plant, but the motion of the plant caused her arousal to build and build, until, with a couple of sharp breaths in, she suddenly exploded in a mind-shattering orgasm, as she screamed into the forest around her. As her body convulsed several times, as she gripped the lip of the plant with her tiny fists.

After what she thought was about half a dozen contractions, she relaxed into the bowl of the plant. The stamen slid all the way into her vagina as far as it would go, and was pushing against her cervix. She could feel her juices streaming around the stamen, dripping down her buttocks, and into the bowl of the plant.

She felt a number of minor contractions of her vagina and her little butthole, as a very warm euphoria engulfed her entire body. With all of the action on it, the plant's stem bowed a little, bending forward. She noticed this, and when the orgasmic convulsions started to subside, she got enough of a grip on the lip of the plant to push herself up and out of the bowl.

As she did, the stamen slipped out of her tiny but still engorged pussy with a little 'pop'. This gave her another shudder as she pulled herself free of it. This was a relatively dry part of the season. So as deep as she was into the bowl, her delectable little hiney did not get into the liquid at the bottom of the pitcher. But, she did contribute to this little pool at the bottom of the plant with her own juices.

Trying to climb around the bowl and down the stem, she again slipped and fell onto the ground on her back, with one knee raised as her juices flowed from her, and onto the ground. In her post-coital glow, she could move no further. She let her raised leg fall to the side so that her legs were fully open. She enjoyed the cool breeze blowing up between her legs and across her moist intimate parts and then across her stomach and breasts as she moaned softly for some minutes.

She decided that this did not count as sex, any more than her earlier masturbations did. She put a hand on her still warm stomach rubbing it in lazily circles. She massaged her lower abdomen, and played with her pubic mound and the little patch of blue pubic hair populating it. She used her middle finger to massage her clitoris causing her to verbalized a series of, "Mmm's" and "Ohhh's".

She lay like that, fingering her clit with the palm of her hand massaging her mound. She slid a long slender middle finger into her tiny pussy. It felt so good to touch herself as the tingly feelings returned to her stomach, crotch, and inner thighs. Her soft "Mmm's" and "Ohhh's" got louder as she was nearing another sweet little orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Sprite-Snowdrop Tales Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds