• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chinese Ladies Are Best

Chinese Ladies Are Best

There I was, an average white guy, sat at our usual table in the Oriental Dragon restaurant in London's Chinatown waiting for my date to arrive. I had ordered tea and was increasingly feeling she had stood me up when I heard her say, "Hi darling, how are you handsome?"

My heart skipped a beat as I looked up, there was Ping, 39, but much younger looking, a tall slender Chinese lady, confident as ever, looking sexy in tight black dress, nylons and high heels. I stood up, kissed her on each cheek and we sat. I ushered over the waiter and I ordered 3 dishes from the Shanghai menu, her hometown.

We hadn't dated for a month so we had much to discuss.

I must explain this was our 10th date but we were yet to make love, although I wanted to, she being married to a much older man, he knew nothing of our meetings or my intentions to divorce and marry her. That's why I have never pushed her for sex, I'm playing the long game, it's her I want, to go to bed with her every night, to wake up with her every morning, not to just have seedy hotel sex. I want an Asian wife.

Our conversation turned to families, I was surprised and intrigued to hear her say "My younger sister is coming to stay from Shanghai, I'd like you to meet her."

"I'd like that too, is she married?"

"Oh no, she's looking for a British man to marry so she can live here."

"Great I'll bring a friend when we meet up."

Over came the waiter with our food and conversation turned to other subjects.

One month later, and I'm sitting in the same restaurant, except at a table for four.

"Hi honey, meet Lindy my sister,"

"welcome" I said as I looked up, Lindy was pretty, a little shorter than Ping, dressed in a black blouse and short black skirt, wow she had lovely legs and as she sat down on my left I'm sure I spotted stocking tops.

I explained my friend was busy and it was just me. We chatted away and ate amazing food. As drinks flowed i'm sure that Lindy was touching my foot with hers deliberately more often than can be accidental. Then I felt a hand softly brush my thigh, this was now making me excited. When I calmed down I stood up and made my excuses to go to the restroom. Behind me I heard another chair move and someone followed me. I just looked forward and carried on walking. As we approached the restroom a hand grabbed mine, I was ushered quickly into the ladies restroom and pulled into a cubicle.

It was Lindy, she spoke quietly, "Ping says your wanting to marry her but she's not getting divorced for financial reasons. I'm younger, free and amazing in bed, you like me to show you?"

Confused but excited I nodded and with that she sat, pulled my trousers and boxer shorts down to my waist and stroked my cock. She gently fed me into her mouth, still only half erect I felt myself grow, then with her mouth full she licked the underside of my now hard cock, soon she was tasting my precum and pulling me balls deep into her.

I whispered "stand up Lindy, face the door, I'm going to fuck your pussie then your arse."

Now facing the door she whispered "Oh darling I don't do arse."

With her facing the door I hitched up her skirt, pulled down her panties, they fell down her silky stockings down to her ankles, and now I was to see for real if an Asian girls pussie is really as tight as the magazines and chatrooms say.

With no preparation I sunk my cock all the way in, but no, I couldn't in one go, I had bottomed out with an inch to go, and she was so tight too, I'm only medium sized, 6 inches but with good width and this was like fucking a virgin. She let out a shriek, then as I fucked her for ten minutes.

Next I turned her around, hoisted her up, arms around my neck, pushed my cock into her as she wrapped her stockinged thighs around my waist. She gave out a sexy moan, like a virgin having her cherry popped, then with one mighty push I forced my cock completely inside her, pushing my cock head right up into her cervix,

"Oh my God" she cried and after only a dozen thrusts I pumped my seed into her tight vagina, then I left my cock in her until it naturally retreated, she looked into my eyes, kissed me and while grinning spoke, "I'd hoped all along you'd be good and you were, yes we match for size perfectly," she whispered into my ear.

Then she jumped down and licked me clean.

"Next time, on our wedding night you fuck my arse please, you be my first time, my wedding gift to you."

We dressed and quietly escaped the restroom without suspicion from the other customers or staff, to take our seats.

"You OK guys" Ping said, " Oh yes sister" said Lindy as she gave her that knowing smile. I thanked Ping, she was giving her boyfriend to her sister and I was getting the Asian wife that I dreamed of for so long. Happy days.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chinese Ladies Are Best

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds