• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sweet Cousin Shelly

Sweet Cousin Shelly

12

"You're drunk," he stated the obvious as his tall cousin teetered toward him on shoes that looked dangerous.

"You're godzamn right I'm drunk," she slurred, giggling as she stumbled around the bar to the mini-fridge. She struggled to keep her balance as she bent down to assess her drink options.

"You think you might want to slow down there, Chief?" he called over his shoulder as he rose from the couch to help her. He'd had a decent buzz earlier in the night, but the majority had worn off since he sat down to watch the game.

She spun around, way too fast for her intoxicated equilibrium, and wagged a wobbly finger in his face. "Don't call me shhhamp, ok? I'm not your champ. You sound like Aunt Linda."

"No, Linda is a bitter old hag who doesn't want anyone to have fun," he explained, "I want you to slow down because you're going to puke if you don't, and you'll hate your life in the morning." He slapped her round ass playfully and added, "And you are my champ."

He helped her to a barstool, and bent to take her wedge sandals off. "What are you doing?" she demanded. She normally wasn't this cranky, he thought, so she was probably already feeling sick and didn't want to admit it.

"I'm removing your shoes before you fall off of them and hurt yourself," He grabbed a bottle of water and sat on the stool next to her. "Want to tell me why you're this drunk? I have seen you drink maybe twice in our lifetime."

She scowled, dropping her head down as she picked at her nails. "Fucking Bob."

He groaned. What had that worthless piece of shit done now?

"Bob's a dick, but how does that equal you getting plastered?"

"Jenna, Ally and Grace were doing shots," she explained, which was not particularly shocking of itself. Those three were the party cousins, while Sean and Michelle were the studious ones. The party girls usually weren't peer pressure-y though, so Sean still didn't get it.

"They asked me if I wanted to join them, and I said no. Bob overheard and started giving me shit, telling me I needed to 'loosen up and live a little'. He wouldn't let it go so I did a lemon drop or five. They were delishhh-ious." She hiccupped mid-giggle.

What a bastard. There was sweet Michelle, minding her own business at a family party and good old Uncle Bob had to go and ruin her night. "Where were Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Dan?"

Michelle waved him off. "They were having a good time in the pool with everyone else. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. I shouldn't have let him get to me."

"No, you shouldn't have but he shouldn't be such a blowfart either." Sean stood and poured some of his water into a bar glass for her. "Drink this," he commanded, "Slowly."

"Is he right though," she looked up at him through reddened eyes, "Do I need to loosen up and have more fun?"

Sean sighed and took her hands, "Let's just assume from here on forward that everything Bob says is going to be wrong. Automatically. Just by virtue of whose mouth it came out of."

She ignored his logic. "I mean, I study a lot. And I hardly ever drink. And I've only had sex a few times."

Woah. Wait a fucking minute. His demure, conservative cousin Michelle was having sex... and he was still a virgin! On what planet??

"Wait a sec—how many times is a few?" He couldn't help asking.

"I don't know, maybe half a dozen or so." She didn't seem to notice his concern.

"With who?" He racked his brain to think of a time he had ever seen her someone. "I didn't think you had a boyfriend."

"I don't," she confirmed, matter-of-factly. "It was some doofus from my dorm."

"What the hell, Shelly!" he rose from his chair, running his hand through his hair. "Getting wasted, fucking random guys... This isn't like you. I'm worried..."

"Worried about which part exactly?" Michelle scrunched her brow indignantly. "That your twenty-year-old baby cousin took some shots, or that she likes a hard cock from time to time?"

What. The. Fuck. The only logical explanation for the scene unfolding before him is that the apocalypse had obliterated the earth, and their bodies had been transported to an alternate universe where he was still a virgin, but his pure-as-the-untouched-snow cousin said words like "cock" and enjoyed a little strange on the side.

"Well both, actually!" he laughed nervously, "You just surprised me, that's all."

Without warning, Michelle stood abruptly from her barstool. "Excuse me for a minute."

"Are you going to be sick?" He searched around for a trashcan, preparing for a disaster. Instead she laughed, "No, Mr. Jumpy, I have to pee! Is that ok?"

He rolled his eyes and smiled, "You think you can make it to the bathroom without falling and breaking something?" Before she could give him a smartass answer, she stumbled over her own uncooperative feet and landed in a pile on the floor. Sean rushed over and knelt beside her. "You ok?"

"Oh, yeah," she waved him off, "There's plenty of padding on this ass."

So he'd noticed. Plush, round and firm. But that was extra fucked-up so he pushed it from his mind immediately.

"Here," he looped her arm around his neck and pulled her to stand. "I'll walk with you." She mostly held her own as he guided her away from sharp corners and supported her wobbly gait. They made their way down the hall to the bathroom. He opened the door and turned the light on, reluctantly letting go of her arm. "You gonna be ok in there?"

She assured him she would be fine he told her he'd wait right outside the door. She neglected to close the door all the way, leaving a sliver that allowed him full view of her routine. She lifted her short, gauzy dress and pulled her black panties down to her knees. He could see her pussy area, smooth but for a small triangle of dark brown hair above her clit. He turned away as he heard her peeing, feeling positively deranged in response to the bulge in his pants. Before long she had finished and attempted to wash her hands. He chuckled as he watched her shine her teeth, fluff her hair and resituate her boobs before weaving toward the door. He turned and pretended to be preoccupied with his phone.

Sean helped her back to the family room, this time to the couch instead of the bar. They had just sat down when her parents came in to announce they would be staying the night at Bob and Linda's with some of the other family, since they'd had a little too much to drink. Michelle looked panicked. He could tell she didn't want them to know how drunk she was. He doubted they would care, but for some reason it seemed to bother her. If she spoke they would hear her slurring her words and figure it out pretty quickly.

"I really wanted to sleep in my own bed..." she half-whined.

"I can take Shelly home, Uncle Dan," he offered, "I'm not planning to stay much longer and your house isn't far from my apartment." He looked at her for approval and saw her face relax. He realized then that her anxiety probably had something to do with Bob.

"Are you sure you're ok to drive?" Aunt Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, I had two beers before this game started and it's almost finished."

Uncle Dan kissed his daughter's head, "You do look tired, Sweetie. You go on home with Sean when he's ready. Sorry your mother and I dropped the ball tonight."

Uncle Dan threw his arm over Sean's shoulder. "Listen, man," he said quietly, "You got any other plans tonight?" Sean shook his head, wondering where this was going. "You mind staying with her? I don't think she likes being in the house by herself at night. I'd really appreciate it."

"No problem," Sean agreed. Uncle Dan was his favorite and he would do just about anything to please him. Not to mention Michelle was like another sister to him.

He and Michelle stalled and pretended to watch the game until the aunts and uncles went back out to the pool. He grabbed her shoes and picked her up.

"What are you doing?" she argued.

"Getting you to the car quickly before someone sees how drunk you are."

He hauled her out through the garage and down the driveway to where he was parked. They rounded the corner and ran smack into paunchy, sweaty Bob, smoking a stale-smelling cigar next to the bush at the end of the driveway.

"Well, what's going on here?" He laughed his smarmy, idiotic laugh. "Princess Shelly can't handle her booze?"

Sean put Shelly down and gave her the keys to his Camaro. He told her to get in and start the AC. He whipped around and grabbed Uncle Bob by the collar.

"You piece of shit," he spat, "This is your fault. You think it's funny? Fuck with her again and I will kick your ass."

He didn't bother to wait for a reaction. Instead, he hopped into the driver's seat, rolled the windows down and clicked his seatbelt in place before helping Michelle with hers. Thankfully, she seemed too lit to notice his excessive display of machoism.

A short time later, they pulled up to her house. Surprisingly enough, she walked most of the way into the house with just a little help from him. She plopped down on the side of her bed and started taking pins out of her hair.

"Where do your parents keep Tylenol or something like that?"

"Hall closet," she replied sleepily, her eyes heavy-lidded. He darted down the hall to the kitchen for a glass of water before grabbing the Tylenol from the closet. When he returned to Shelly's room, the sight of her went straight to his cock.

She stood before her mirror, pulling the dress over her head, revealing the black panties he'd seen earlier and a matching lace bra. Her wavy auburn hair fell messy around her shoulders and down her back. Her curvy frame and fair skin shone in the moonlight streaming through the sheer curtains. She crawled into her bed and pulled the covers up to her chin, oblivious to his agony. He blew a haggard breath from puffed cheeks before crossing the doorway. He tapped her bare shoulder and gave her the pills. "You'll thank me for this in the morning," he smiled. "Do you want me to stay here tonight?"

"Yes," she replied, not opening her eyes.

"No problem." He stood. "I will be on the couch if you need—"

She grabbed his arm and pulled him back down on the bed. "No," she pleaded, "Stay with me." She scooted toward the center of the bed to make room.

He paused and considered whether a more painful torture ever existed. Sleeping in the bed next to a beautiful, half-naked woman he could never have! But she seemed vulnerable somehow, and maybe he was a glutton for punishment but he couldn't leave her. He unzipped his jeans and kicked his shoes off. He pulled his polo over his head and climbed into bed in his boxers and undershirt. He was just about to roll away from her when she grabbed his arm and wrapped it around her waist, pulling his body flush against hers. He held his breath as he willed his cock to cooperate. He was fighting a losing battle with the warm, round swells of her ass nestled against his crotch.

He heard her breathing deepen with the sound of sleep. Despite his best judgment, he placed his hand ever-so-gently on her hipbone. What he wouldn't give to dig his fingers into those hips as he slammed into her backside.

"Mmmmm," she purred, her bottom twitching against his increasing shaft. He tensed, not trusting himself to move an inch. He wasn't sure, but it felt like she did that intentionally. He jumped when she placed her hand on top of his and squeezed. She pressed her hips firmly against his and moaned again.

"Shell—" he began, before she cut him off.

"Shhh..."

The covers slid from her shoulders, revealing flushed skin. In the darkness of the bedroom, Sean could see that she was caressing her own breasts though the lace fabric of her bra. He slid her bra strap down her shoulder and pressed his lips to her shoulder, tightening his grasp on her hip. He felt her shudder as his tongue brushed against her skin.

"Please," she begged. He didn't know what she wanted, and maybe she didn't either. He accepted the invitation, though, and ran his hands up and down her sides. He couldn't help moving his hips against her curves, which she met with thrusts of her own. He unclasped her bra and pulled it away from her. He ran his hands up her torso to her soft breast and tight peak. She gasped when he brushed against her nipple and he knew he'd found her sweet spot. He was a virgin for sure, but not entirely inexperienced with the female body. He had found that instinct counted for more than experience if he really paid attention.

"Tell me to stop," he whispered in her ear.

She threw her head back onto his chest, and moaned, "Don't stop."

"We shouldn't be doing this."

"No one's here but us." Her moans and hip movements increased with each exchange, as though saying their forbidden deed aloud ramped her up. "It feels so... right."

"We're cousins, for Christ's sake,"

"Oh, God," she called out, breathy and urgent, "I need you, right now." She turned to face him, throwing her leg over his hip. She smashed her lips against his, so hard it was only just not painful.

She clawed at his chest, peeling his shirt off. He pulled her close, reveling in the feel of her breasts against his skin. He felt liquid-hot moisture seeping through her panties as he rubbed between her legs. He slipped his fingers in the waistband, despite the nagging feeling pulling at his brain.

"We shouldn't do this now," he said, "Not when you're this drunk,"

She pulled away, stitching her eyebrows. "You think I won't want you when I'm sober?" She kissed his chest and neck, "I've wanted this for a long time. Ever since I had sex for the first time, and I imagined it with you."

Her words went straight to his groin. I've wanted this for a long time. He'd never thought of his cousin in that way before... or had he? Suddenly his mind flashed to his senior year of high school, when she was a lowly sophomore and had gone to the dance with one of his friends. He still remembered how the satiny gown hugged her curves, and how delicious she smelled when they posed together for pictures. He remembered ducking into the pool house at Aunt Linda's the summer Michelle first looked different in a bathing suit to avoid embarrassing himself with a raging hard on.

"I don't want to be the guy who does this," he shook his head, "Not like this..."

"Are you trying to convince yourself or me?" she smiled slyly, pushing him back on the bed. "I'll take advantage of you, then you can be the victim. You can put your thick cock inside me with a clear conscience." She pulled his boxers down, and his shaft sprang free, purple and throbbing.

He groaned, hissing a sharp intake of breath. "You don't know what you're doing to me."

"I know exactly what I'm doing," she teased. "I'm going to suck you until you come in my mouth. Then, you'll be able to fuck me longer."

This was a real life 'This One Time, At Band Camp' moment, he laughed to himself. He always thought his cousin was shy and awkward. Beautiful, but awkward. It turns out she's a freak and knows her way around the bedroom. He knew he should feel guilty about losing his virginity in a way he'd never be able to tell anyone about. But damn it all to hell if this didn't feel absolutely perfect.

She kissed her way down his stomach, and nestled on all fours between his legs. She scratched the insides of his thighs, and breathed hot breath on his shaft and balls, making him twitch in anticipation. She licked the head of his tortured prick, looking him square in the eyes as her saliva coated his tip. After flirting with his head for a few moments, she sucked him deeply, completely, into her mouth.

God, I'm going to embarrass myself. He willed himself to stay in control, divert his thoughts from his cousin, bobbing up and down on his dick. As if she could read his thoughts, she pulled away and stroked him. "I want you to come." She ordered. "Let me taste you."

He could feel his balls tighten at her command. He bucked and shuddered as he emptied his seed into her mouth. She expertly swallowed his essence, popping up from his crotch, licking her lips with a dramatic, "Ahhhhh...!"

Tossing her onto the bed, he pried her legs apart and poised himself between. Her nipples, dark pink and pointed, begged to be pulled, tasted and flicked. He kissed her neck and she arched her back, pulling him to her breast, begging for his hot mouth. He reached between them and pulled her panties to the side, slipping his fingers between her slick, swollen folds.

He slid her damp panties down her legs as he kissed his way to her core. He dragged his tongue between her lips, inhaling the musky sweetness of her desire. She laced her fingers in his hair, guiding his mouth to the right spot. He put his hands under her ass, sliding them down the back of her thighs, lifting her legs off the bed. He wanted to taste every inch of her; she giggled and squirmed in surprise when he ran his tongue across her forbidden pink puckered hole.

"You're so dirty, Sean," she growled, "I love it..."

He looked up, bracing himself on her knees. "Say it again," he commanded.

"Dirty boy," she teased.

"No," he gritted his teeth, "Say my name." He returned to his work between her thighs, this time sucking on the engorged pebble between her lips.

"Oooooh, Sean," she moaned, "Just like that, yessssss...!" She bucked and angled her hips to meet his face, rubbing her pulsing core against his face and chin.

"Fuck me with your fingers," she demanded, "Hurry, please."

He never knew he'd like being bossed around in bed, but here he was, taking carnal orders from his cousin and dear friend. And enjoying every single second of it.

Staying his course on her clit, he slid a finger into her pussy. She moaned and her muscles tightened around his hand. "Oh, give it to me," she pleaded, "Give me more!"

She drenched his hand with her juices as he pumped away while suckling her clit. He wished she were on top of him, so he could feel her wetness slide down his face and into his mouth. As a matter of fact...

Sean flipped onto his back, pulling his startled cousin over on top of him. "Sit on my face," he begged. Her eyes lit up, sparkling with intrigue. She obliged, straddling his face and lowering her sex onto his mouth. He slid two fingers inside of her this time, strummed the tissue he felt inside. She humped his face and hand, hard and fast. Sure enough, he began to feel her wet juices running down his cheek.

"Ahhhhhh!" she screamed, "I'm fucking your face... Oh, God, this feels so good..." He reached his free hand around and spanked her ass, making it jiggle against his face.

Her legs started shaking as she squealed, "Yes, yes, YESSSSSS!" Her inner muscles were crushing his hand, and he could only imagine how amazing it would feel on his cock. When she finally calmed, her dewy body sated and panting, she flopped to the side of him.

"Are you sure you want me to be your first?" she asked, out of nowhere.

Defending his masculine pride, he retorted, "What makes you think you're my first?"

She gave him a cute, but mildly insulting 'who do you think you're kidding?' face. "C'mon," she scoffed, "Don't you think you'd have told me about it by now?"

He blushed and shook his head. "You're nosy, you know that?" He propped himself up on his elbow. "Are you going to hate me if we do this?"

"Why on earth would I hate you?" she asked, "I'm the one who just rode your face."

"Mmmm," he grinned, "That was a top fantasy fulfilled, my dear. You can ride my face anytime."

She grinned wickedly, and peeled herself off the bed. She made a big show of stretching, pointing her perky breasts to the sky, and running her hands under her thick head of long hair. She walked around to the edge of the bed and bent over, splaying her arms flat against the sheets. She glanced over her shoulder, her gaze hazy and dark.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sweet Cousin Shelly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds