• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Doctor Will See You Now

The Doctor Will See You Now

"The doctor will see you now," the assistant said.

My wife and I followed her shapely ass as she led us to the office down the hall.

She knocked once and opened the door to the doctor's office. He was sitting at his desk on the phone. He indicated for us to sit down and for his assistant to wait.

He hung up. "Anne, since this is my last appointment, why don't you head off. Just lock the front door."

She smiled and nodded. As she closed the door, I thought she looked at me and smirked.

The doctor stood up and approached my wife, Beth. He slowly looked her up and down.

"Welcome. I am Doctor Johnson. Please call me Sean." He offered her his hand.

Beth smiled and even blushed. Dr. Johnson was any girl's dream doctor: tall, trim, young, obviously in good shape, handsome, and black.

He sat on the edge of her desk. "What can I do for you today?"

"Well," my wife began, and seemed flustered. "My husband and I want to make sure that things are all, well, ok, if you know what I mean."

He smiled, too, and that reassured her.

"Yes, I will be more than happy to give you an examination. Is there anything in particular you are concerned about? Do you have discomfort when you have sex, or anything?"

"No, nothing like that," Beth said. "We, haven't...I mean...it's just that..."

He tilted his head. "Please don't be embarrassed about anything. You are obviously a beautiful young woman who should be enjoying life to the fullest." He stood and took off his white examination coat.

His shoulders were broad and he was not overly muscular, but I knew he was strong, and I knew under his tight shirt was a six pack of abs.

"Since you were given an appointment, I assume you are living a particular lifestyle, and there is nothing you can say that will embarrass you or me. Please, I encourage you to be honest, since that is the best way I can help you."

He smiled again at her and she smiled back and held his eyes for a minute. Or two.

Too long, at any rate.

"Would it be easier for me to ask questions?" he finally asked.

She nodded.

"Ok. Someone recommended me to you, correct? Can you tell me who?"

"My mother-in-law."

That was new to me.

"And you are having some trouble in your marriage's sex life, right?"

She nodded.

"Your husband's penis is too small to satisfy you, right?"

She didn't flinch. "Yes."

"You are in a female-led relationship, right?"

I hadn't heard it put that way, but it was true.

"Yes," she said proudly.

"That's wonderful! It's about time married white women asserted themselves properly," he said. "So let's make sure that your husband does only what you ask, alright? He is to take direction from you only."

She nodded.

"Your pet does satisfy you orally, though, right?"

We both didn't understand.

He chuckled. "Sometimes it helps to think of your husband as a pet, that is, something you give orders to after he has been trained properly. We've found that married white men with small penises often respond very well psychologically if they are treated a certain way. Like a pet, you see. He doesn't get everything he wants and must be trained to respond to you or risk punishment. We've also found that these type men crave discipline and order. They thrive on certainty and knowing the rules."

He loosened and took off his tie.

"So, does your pet satisfy you orally?"

Beth glanced at me like she saw a fly go by. "Most of the time, I guess."

Dr. Sean looked troubled. "Most of the time is not acceptable. I will give you some literature to correct some of his bad behaviors."

He stood up and walked over to Beth.

"I'm really ticked off that he wouldn't make it his priority to satisfy a beautiful young woman like you." He took her arms and pulled her up. Then he gently began to unbutton her shirt and pulled it completely open to expose her magnificent breasts in their bra.

He smirked when he saw the key on the chain around her neck.

"Very good." He sat back on his desk. "Please have your pet remove your clothing."

I started to move, but he was so fast I didn't see it coming and he smacked the side of my head so hard I saw stars.

"You move when your mistress tells you, understand pussyboy?" he growled.

I nodded.

"Honey, please take my clothes off," she whispered, all the while looking at the doctor.

I did as she asked.

"You are truly a gorgeous woman," he said smiling broadly.

Beth is gorgeous: tall, blond, luscious, lithe, sexy, confident. She has a smile that knocks men out, beautiful c-cup perky boobs, an incredible flat stomach, she shaves her pussy hair, and loves sex.

He reached over to her and picked up the key on the chain.

"I assume your pet is caged?"

She nodded.

"And the reason for that is?"

"Well, it's the only way I could stop him from masturbating all the time,"

"Yes, that's what I thought. Research has shown that married white men with small penises do masturbate excessively, to the point of ignoring their partner's needs." He shook his head. "It's really quite ridiculous, especially in your case."

He let the key fall.

"From now on when he comes here, your pet will need to remove his clothes at the front door, since he won't be tempted to masturbate when he sees Annie." He chuckled.

Beth smiled at the doctor. "Honey, take your clothes off. Pets don't wear clothes."

I didn't have much to remove. Beth chooses my clothes. Shirt, shorts, shoes, were all off in a flash.

"No, no, honey," she said while still looking at the doctor. "Pets don't sit on the furniture. Sit on the floor."

The doctor smiled at that as he was admiring Beth's sexy athletic body. "Sit down, please. Why don't you show me how your pet pleasures you? I need to see how you respond to stimuli."

I wasn't stupid. I waited for Beth to call me over.

"Honey, the doctor want to see how good your tongue is. Come here," and she pointed to her pussy as she sat down.

I crawled over to her like I had many times before and began to kiss her delicious lips and lick all around.

I heard a gasp and assumed I was doing things right, so I concentrated harder in order to bring her to orgasm.

After a few minutes the doctor said "Enough," and Beth pushed me back off her with her foot. I sprawled on my ass and saw that the doctor had opened his shirt to reveal his stunning torso. And had opened his fly to release a massive cock.

I guess that's why she gasped.

He laughed at me and tossed his shirt to the chair. "Alright. Let's move to the examining room." He pulled Beth up and put his exam coat over her shoulders and led her down the hallway to a new room.

Beth snapped her fingers and I followed.

Doctor Sean opened an examining room and stepped aside to let Beth in and then followed her. She pointed to a spot in the corner for me to sit on the floor.

He took off the coat and helped her up on the exam table, fitting her legs and feet gently in the stirrups.

"In this examination, I will be testing various parts of your body checking to see if you feel any reaction to my stimulus," he told her. "The more you respond, the better idea I can get to see if there are any problems we need to address."

He moved to the other side of the table, which left me an unobstructed view.

"Please let your mind concentrate on what my fingers are doing. Feel free to tell me what you like, or don't like or what you want me to do."

He ran one finger between her breasts and down her stomach. She jumped a little.

"Ohhh," she whispered.

He smiled and began the examination.

Over the next half hour he used his hands to stimulate her body in every way possible. If we weren't in a doctor's exam room I might have thought it was foreplay, but he explained almost everything along the way.

"I am testing whether your vagina secretes enough lubrication when I squeeze your nipples," he said with two fingers in her pussy.

"Do you like it when I gently push my finger in and out of your mouth?"

"Many women have various erogenous zones. I will be using my hands and fingers all over your body to note your vaginal reactions."

"If you would like, please feel free to use your fingers to stimulate your clitoris. It will help me in assessing your condition." She did.

At various times he inserted two, three, and even four fingers in her pussy to test her reaction.

During his exam, she gradually was getting louder and less coherent in her answers to his questions until finally he moved to stand between her legs.

"Many women find that a man's tongue is helpful in achieving orgasm. Please don't worry about anything and just let yourself feel what you want."

The handsome doctor lowered his mouth to her pussy and began to stimulate it with his tongue.

I guess he was being very thorough because she began to squirm and babble louder.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, that's amazing!" she panted.

He obviously kept up his tongue examination because she grabbed his head and pressed it harder to her while she shook and shuddered, all the while panting and mumbling.

Finally he stood up and caressed her legs while she calmed down.

"Oh my god," she whispered. "That was the best exam I've ever had..."

"Thank you," he said. "It is always a pleasure to work with a beautiful young woman such as yourself. Now, for this next part of the exam, I need you to scoot your tight little ass down a little bit."

He assisted her in sliding down.

"Are you comfortable? Good. You may wish to have your pet stand here with his legs spread and his hands locked behind his head," he pointed to a spot about two feet from her side.

She waved her hand in my direction. "Do it," she commanded.

I moved to the spot he indicated and noticed that somehow his pants were down around his ankles.

"Are you ready?" he asked as he licked his hand.

Her eyes were wide with anticipation. "Yes," she whispered.

I wasn't really sure what I saw, but it looked like he was pushing his large cock into her tight pussy. That really couldn't be the case, I thought, because there was no way it would fit.

Whatever he was doing, she arched her back and exhaled hard.

"Slow, please!" she begged.

He chuckled. "You may wish to hold on to something. I suggest your pet's little ball sack."

She reached over and grabbed my nuts.

Again, I don't think he was actually inserting his penis, but whatever he was doing took a while to get going.

But then he was thrusting his hips and Beth was thrashing.

"Ooo, god, this is the best exam ever," she managed to pant. "What do you call this part?"

He smiled and thrust harder. "I'm fucking you."

She squeezed my sack so hard I thought I would pass out.

I guess he was really fucking her.

Hard.

And good, apparently.

He hammered Beth for an eternity, based on how badly my balls hurt.

She was screaming and thrashing and bouncing all around. Twice she arched her back and curled her toes like she did when she was cumming.

Finally he slammed into her and threw his head back and grunted loudly while he stood there frozen.

He panted and slumped a bit and I saw through my pain that his eyes were glazed. So were Beth's now that I think about it.

He leaned over Beth and kissed her gently as she recovered from her exam.

He stood up and pulled out. As he pulled up his pants he said, "When you are able, meet me back in my office for the follow up."

He turned as he opened the door. "Make sure your pet licks up the mess that's dribbling down the table."

I did.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Doctor Will See You Now

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds