• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rachel Gets a New Neighbour

Rachel Gets a New Neighbour

12345

Dear readers, I was planning on splitting this story into two parts, but decided to give it to you all in one go, as a way of apologising for my absence from literotica these last few months. So I hope you enjoy it. As always feedback and comments are most welcome, they give me ideas and help me to improve my craft.

* * *

It was a particularly warm day for this time of year and Rachel had absolutely nothing to do. She had a week off work, which should have been something to be excited about, but 2 days in and she was already bored to tears. Her parents were off sunning themselves in southern Spain for a month and all her friends were either working or were out of town. So life for the stunning 21 year old wasn't exactly the most fun it had ever been.

The sun was shining at least, so maybe she could just sit in the garden and read her book all afternoon, at least that way she could top up her tan a bit at the same time.

Rachel got dressed into her bikini and pulled on a thin white vest top. It was way too hot for even shorts she decided, so she borrowed one of her mum's sarongs and wrapped it around herself, before grabbing her book and heading out onto the patio.

She sat back on one of the sun loungers, it really was a beautiful day. Deep down she wished her parents could have been a bit richer, that way she could have had a swimming pool to dive into to escape the heat.

After a few minutes Rachel's attention was snapped away from reading by the noise of a large truck beeping as it reversed up the neighbour's driveway. That's weird, she thought. The house next door hadn't been lived in for the last 6 months. Mrs Tanner, the old occupant, had emigrated to Florida and had never bothered to sell it or even lease it out. Rachel being an estate agent herself, thought she would have realised if it had become available on the open market, there certainly was never a for sale sign out the front.

With her interest peeked, she sat up on the lounger and tried to see if she could spot her new neighbours. "Please be a fit single guy. Please. " Rachel whispered to herself, craning her neck for a better view in through a side window.

All she could see however were the two removal men trudging back and forth, unloading box after box from the lorry. So she soon lost interest and went back to her book.

"OW! You bastard! That landed right on my bloody foot! Why did you drop it? You utter moron!" The other man seemed completely oblivious to his colleague's pain, he was staring out of the window, his mouth hanging open.

"Fuck me Barry, have you seen this?" He mumbled.

Barry hobbled around to where his mate was standing. "This better be ruddy worth...." His sentence was cut short as his jaw hit the floor harder than the sofa had. "Christ almighty!"

They were gawping at a vision of pure perfection. The face of an angel, with the body of a glamour model. A light breeze was gently blowing through her long wavy blonde hair. Their eyes nearly bulged right out of their sockets as a stronger gust briefly blew open her sarong and they got a glimpse of her incredible tanned and toned legs for the first time. Her legs weren't the focus for long however.

"Have you ever seen a pair of tits like that in your life Gaz?" Barry was now in an almost trance like state, murmuring his words.

"Un-be-fucking-lievable." Gaz managed to reply, as he gawped at the stunning goddess.

Rachel was starting to get the feeling like she was being watched. A sixth sense which she usually had to ignore whenever she was in public, because when you look as sexy as she does, normally it's because you are being stared at, most of the time.

Bingo. Looking to her right she caught the two removal men openly ogling her. They immediately started to point to things around the room, as though pretending they were deciding where to place stuff. She had to stifle a laugh at how ridiculous they looked.

Not being in the mood to be leered at in her own back garden, Rachel decided it was time to head back inside and cool down for a bit. She knew full well from her peripheral vision, that the second she stood up, the men had recommenced their little staring competition. But she didn't care enough to give them a dirty look in return.

And stare they did. In an upright position Rachel's spectacular 32FF tits looked even bigger than before. On top of that they were jiggling and swaying with each step she took, only being supported by her bikini and a thin vest top.

"Right fun's over, let's get back to work." Barry said reluctantly, once Rachel had disappeared inside.

"What I wouldn't give for 5 minutes with a girl like that." Said Gaz. Still waiting by the window for another chance glimpse.

Barry scoffed at his mate's remark. "5 minutes? HA! You wouldn't last 20 seconds pal."

"Haha! Yeah you're probably right." Gaz bent to pick up the sofa, still trying to look over his shoulder at the same time.

Rachel waited until they had left before venturing back outside. Another hour passed before her peace and quiet was again interrupted. This time a car pulled up into the drive. Looks like I'm not getting a young hot single guy for a neighbour, she thought to herself, as an old couple exited the car. Unless they have a son...or a grandson.

The man dashed straight inside but the woman lingered in the overgrown front garden for a while, admiring all the wild flowers which now grew there. Rachel thought it was only polite to go over and introduce herself.

"Hello! I'm Rachel, I live next door." The woman strangely took no notice of the welcome and continued to pick at the flowers.

Slightly rattled Rachel tried again. "Excuse me....hello?"

Still the old woman didn't look up. Rachel felt a bit foolish all of a sudden until she heard the man's voice echoing through the front door. "She's as deaf as a post I'm afraid."

"Oh sorry." Rachel blushed with embarrassment as the man came outside to greet her. "Don't be! Rachel is it? Well I'm Henry, Henry Tanner and this is my wife Margret." His gaze swept over Rachel's impressive cleavage and she suddenly wished she was wearing something slightly more appropriate.

He tapped his wife on the shoulder and she turned around, immediately smiling when she realised they had company. Henry proceeded to sign to her for a while as she watched intently. Then all of a sudden a loud booming voice made Rachel jump out of her skin.

"HELLO RACHEL! LOVELY TO MEET YOU! WOULD YOU LIKE A CUP OF TEA?" Before Rachel could even answer her, Margret was shuffling her way inside the house presumably to put the kettle on.

"You have to excuse the old dear, she has no idea she shouts you see. I've tried telling her but it's no use." Henrys eyes were travelling up and down Rachel's body as he spoke. She knew men found it hard to keep their eyes from straying around her, so she tried to not let it bother her. After all, unlike those removal men, she wanted to keep a good rapport with her new neighbours. Margret seemed very sweet even if her husband was a bit of a perv.

"Did you say your last name was Tanner? Are you related to Gloria then, the lady who lived here before?" Rachel tried to keep the conversation friendly.

"Yeah she was my mother." Henry scratched at his rather portly belly. The heat was causing his shirt to stick to his chest.

"Was? Oh I'm sorry, do you mind me asking what happened?"

"Skydiving accident." Henry said bluntly. It was Rachel's turn to wear a gormless expression for a change. "Skydiving? Really?"

But then Henry began to howl with laughter and she quickly realised how gullible she'd been. "Nah, course not, I'm only messing with ya, the old bird was 92. It was just her time."

Rachel cracked a smile too at her own stupidity. "I really will believe anything you tell me. I'm so sorry to hear that though, she was a lovely woman."

They continued to chat about Gloria for a while and Rachel went on to explain about her own living situation, how it was her parent's house but they were on holiday for a month. It soon became apparent that Margret wasn't coming back with the tea.

"Oh she'll have long forgotten about that. Did you actually want a cup?" Henry guessed what Rachel was thinking by her look towards the house. "Oh no don't worry, I better get back anyway. It was lovely to meet you Henry and tell Margret I said goodbye. If you need a hand with any of the moving in, you know where I am." With that she turned and walked back towards her house.

"I might take you up on that dear. See you soon." Henry watched her walk away, savouring the sight of her sexy arse swaying as she went. His lustful leer merged into a smile and a wave as Rachel turned and waved as she went inside.

"Well bugger me." He said while he was alone at last. "I'm going to enjoy living here I reckon."

He walked into the kitchen. 3 mugs were laid out on the side, each with a teabag in but the kettle was still stone cold. "Silly cow" He muttered as Margaret walked in.

"IS THE PRETTY GIRL STILL HERE? LOVELY THING WASN'T SHE! REMINDED ME OF MYSELF AT HER AGE!"

Henry gave his wife a thumbs up but as soon as she turned around he replied. "I met you when you were her age you old bat and you looked like a prize pig next to that girl."

"DID YOU SAY SOMETHING DEAR?" Henry shook his head.

He loved Margret dearly. They had met in their early twenties and were married within months. It was coming up to their 40th wedding anniversary soon. The insults he threw her way were more for his sake, a coping mechanism for dealing with her deafness. He liked to keep his spirits high, especially as it seemed she was now losing a few more of her marbles.

"Did you see the tit's on her Margret? Unbelievable weren't they. I'm definitely going to be having a wank thinking about them later." He said while her back was turned.

The rest of the day Henry spent getting as many of the bigger pieces of furniture into place as he could. The only boxes he'd unpacked were the ones for his office. His office was always his favourite room. Whenever he was feeling like he couldn't cope he'd withdraw to his own little private space and regather his composure. Margret would always leave him be whenever he was in his office. This was especially handy when it came to the main reason he needed a private room.

Unfortunately unlike his loving wife, Henry's sexual urges hadn't diminished with age. Since their sex life came to an almost complete stop some 10 years ago, Henry had found himself needing to wank on an almost daily basis. He couldn't remember doing it this much even when he was a young lad.

Half of the boxes were packed with busty lady spank mags and DVDs. These were rarely used after he discovered the internet, but he couldn't bear to part with them, too many fond memories was his excuse to himself. If Margret did know about them she either didn't care, or more than likely she'd long since forgotten she ever knew.

He was yet to realise just how much of a perfect spot he'd chosen for his new office, but he was about to find out.

At around 10 p.m. Soon after Henry had put his wife to bed, he crept into his study. He'd been thinking about Rachel all day long, and for once he knew he was going to have an explosive wank without the need for any stimulation, aside from his own vivid imagination.

He was about to reach for the light switch when a sight beyond his imagining left him frozen to the spot. Rachel was standing in her bedroom removing her sarong and tossing it onto her bed.

Rachel hadn't given her new neighbours much thought all day. In fact she was so used to not being overlooked, she hadn't even thought about shutting her curtains to get changed, she'd never needed to before. Everything was dark outside her bedroom window as per usual so she set about changing for bed, never once considering she could be being watched.

She removed the sarong, running her hands up and down her legs, checking for the slightest hint of stubble. Then she peeled off her vest top and placed it in her laundry basket.

Henrys heart felt like it was about to explode out of his chest it was beating so hard. He shuffled his chair as far away from the window as he could, making sure he was entirely in the shadows of the small room. He quickly yanked his now painfully hard erection out from his trousers and within seconds was pumping himself harder and faster than he'd done in a long time, never breaking his gaze from the awe inspiring sight in front of him. Pre cum was already leaking profusely from the tip of his cock and he knew he wasn't going to last long. "Oh thank you God." He moaned.

Rachel made her way over to her mirror, now only wearing her skimpy navy blue bikini. She turned around a few times trying to assess if her tan had improved.

"Take it off. Oh please God. Take it off." Henry thought he was about to have a seizure when Rachel reached for the strings which tied her bikini top around her neck. Then she let the skimpy garment fall to the floor. Rachel still had her back to the window however. Henry gripped his cock even tighter and held his breath. "Turn around," he groaned. "Please I'm begging you please turn around."

Rachel reached for the long t-shirt she wore to bed, and for a split second Henry got a partial glimpse of the side of her right breast. It was only brief but it was enough for the sex starved old man. He erupted everywhere, groaning with savage lust. Ropes of spunk splashed onto his desk and the floor, but most ended up pooling around his fist, seeping into his trousers as he continued to pump his dick. Another deep groan escaped his lips as the last few drops were squeezed from his tip.

As Rachel was pulling down her white night shirt, which was covered in hundreds of small pink hearts. The familiar feeling of being watched returned, the same feeling she'd had when the removal men were ogling her earlier in the day. She walked to her window and without realising it stared directly at Henry. He was still sat there recovering his senses, his breathing slowly returning to normal. "Shit! Can she see me?" He sat there frozen stiff, with his cock still in his hand. Then Rachel closed her curtains and he sighed with relief. She went to bed unfazed, sure she was just imagining things.

Henry lay awake for a long time, wondering if he would ever be lucky enough to have an experience like that ever again. If not, then the images of Rachel's half naked body would still be burned into his mind for a long time to come.

The next day Henry couldn't focus on any of the tasks he'd set himself. He half-heartedly unpacked a few bits, but most of his time he spent pacing back and forth, day dreaming about his stunning neighbour.

Rachel awoke later than usual, it was nice to have a lie in now and then, especially when there wasn't work to get up for. She flung her curtains open, happy to see it was another sunny day. Then something intriguing caught her eye. She could see right into the room opposite, now that the daylight was pouring in. There wasn't much in there, which was to be expected, they'd only just moved in yesterday, just a few boxes and a desk and on the far wall a chair....which was pointed directly towards her window. "The dirty bugger. I bet he was in there last night."

To most girls, the idea of an old man watching them get changed would be horrifying. But Rachel wasn't most girls. She knew her sex drive was abnormally high. Never was she happier than when she was getting ploughed by a nice hard cock. There were a couple of guys who she could text now who she knew would drop whatever they were doing to race round and service her desires. But they were never the most satisfying fucks. She hadn't had a proper fucking since the night of her best friend Emily's wedding, when she had banged Emily's father pretty much throughout the entire night. Just thinking about that now was making her wet.

A pattern seemed to be emerging too. The best shags had all been with older guys, much older in some cases. It wasn't that she was attracted to them more, far from it. What turned her on was their sheer desperation. They fucked like it could be the last time, with an animalistic hunger for her body that more than made up for their outward appearances. Was she mistaking disgust with lust? Was her brain wired wrong? Maybe, but whatever it was it felt amazing. So the thought of poor old Henry wanking himself silly in a dark room over her getting changed, was giving her all sorts of tingly naughty feelings which she knew she shouldn't be having.

That night Rachel went out for a drinks with some friends from work. Henry had waited in his office for nearly two hours before giving up on the hopes he would get another free show tonight. Just as he was preparing to go to bed he saw some lights come on next door and he hurriedly resumed his position in the dark office.

It wasn't long before he was granted his wish. Rachel bounced into her room, clearly a bit worse for wear. He couldn't hear it himself but she must have been playing music, because she was dancing around the room to the beat of something. His cock immediately sprang into life as he processed what she was wearing. She had on a very short, skin tight red dress, which hugged her every curve like a second skin. "Oh you little tease you...." Henry mumbled.

The neckline of her dress was also really low cut, showing off a good portion of her ample cleavage. It was nothing short of hypnotic. Henry found himself physically unable to remove his eyes from her huge perfect tits, as they bounced around on her chest as she moved to the music. "Fuck me." He breathed the words as he fought to free his cock and set about pumping it with the same level of ferocity as he did the night before. "Oh baby, that's it baby, dance for me you little tease."

Rachel was loving the thought of what Henry could possibly be thinking, as she gyrated around her bedroom. Her dance moves were becoming more and more sensual and erotic the longer she went on, partly because she wanted to put on a good show and partly because she was getting so turned on herself. After teasing the straps of her dress down, she began to slowly lower the zipper on her back, all the while continuing to grind her hips in a slow seductive manner.

"Fucking hell!" Henry had to squeeze his cock tightly to stop it going off in his hand. His mind was racing, did she know she was being watched? Why on earth else would she be stripping off like this? What did that mean? He couldn't take it all in, so just thanked the heavens that it was actually happening.

Eventually Rachel let her skimpy red garment drop to the floor. Henry had just enough time to take in the way her delicate black lace bra was displaying her incredible tits in such a mind boggling way, and how her tiny black lace panties seemed moulded to her perfect peach of a bum, before he again was shooting his load all over his tiny office. "Ahhh! Oh Shit! Oh my God! Yes you dirty little bitch! Oh fuck!!" He slumped back in his chair, just as Rachel drew her curtains.

He wasn't the only one who had an amazing orgasm that night. Rachel was so worked up that the second she had shut the curtains she set about fingering herself into a frenzy. Picturing what Henry would do to her if given the chance. She was soon cumming all over her hand, moaning into the bedcovers as her orgasm washed over her.

Rachel woke up the following day feeling not only hungover, but also a little self-conscious. Had she gone too far last night? Was there a chance that it was all in her head? He might not even have been there, she could have just been attempting to arouse a shadow on a wall. Rachel groggily dragged herself out of bed and headed downstairs.

There was no food in the house. She may have felt in the mood to curl up and sleep all day but there was nothing for it, she would have to venture to the shops. She threw on some jogging bottoms, a loose fitting top and a pair of sunglasses and headed outside. She'd hardly made it to the garden gate when she heard the voice of the person she really wanted to avoid that day.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rachel Gets a New Neighbour

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds