• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fucking Cousin Hakeem Ch. 01

Fucking Cousin Hakeem Ch. 01

My name is Lynn and I am 25 years old. I am of slim build but my best feature are my 32B breasts which do not need any support. I have always been a shy girl around the boys so when I finally got myself a boyfriend it was good to get regular cock in my pussy rather than resort to fingering myself to sleep.

All this got complicated though when my boyfriend had to take up a job in the Middle East and I was left all alone. I was 22 at the time and had the sex drive of a rabbit. So now with my boyfriend gone it was back to the lonely nights and yearning for cock. Little did I know that this was about to change, and from a very unlikely source.

I had always liked my cousin Hakeem who was about 11 years older than me, but never in a sexual way. Recently though we had begun flirting harmlessly (or so I thought) via whats app. I was staying with my aunt at the time so the flirting was the only excitement I would get in my otherwise boring days.

I started having incestuous thoughts when one day he complemented my boobs, saying they were the best he had ever seen. I knew he was just kidding since I never wore revealing clothes but rather always tried to hide my body. However his reply that when he thought of me he usually gets hard certainly got my juices flowing.

However under the circumstances I knew nothing would ever come of it.

Well, my chance came one Saturday when my aunt had to travel to visit our folks over 300 miles away. She was driving there so they were gonna be away the whole day until Sunday. I was to meet my cousin Hakeem in town as he was to run some errands for us.

After the errands, I jokingly asked him if he could drop me home. He seems reluctant but eventually agreed to drive him home.

Once there, I made him sit on the couch as I fixed for him something to drink. All this time my heart was pounding as I wondered if he would actually pick up on our flirting. When I brought him a drink, he hugged me as a way of saying thanks. As he hugged me, he held me by the waist and pulled me into him.

My eyes got big and my heart raced as I felt his really hard cock pressing into me!

I began giggling and told him I could feel his hard cock. He squeezed my butt and said the sight of me was making him hard. I blushed and ran back to the kitchen to fix myself a drink. When I came back, I sat next to him on the couch and we began to chat about this and that, though my mind kept drifting back to that lingering hug.

Clearly his thoughts were also there as after a while he tried to sneak his hands into my top. I stood up and told him to quit otherwise I would sit far from him. Inwardly though I was very excited and hoped that this would lead to something more interesting.

Having promised not to get cheeky again, I went back and sat next to him on the couch - ha, his cock had other ideas...

After a few minutes of chatting, he pulled me close and kissed me. I felt weak and could not even pretend to stop him. I actually kissed him back and sucked hard on his tongue. I knew Hakeem was also shy around girls and I feared that the kiss would be the most I would get despite my pussy being wet and hungry for cock.

Thinking quickly, I stood up and ran to the staircase. I could see the disappointment in his eyes so I told him that the couch was uncomfortable. I gestured for him to follow me upstairs.

He seem unsure of himself. Thinking quickly I told him again that I was just not comfortable kissing downstairs where my aunt usually sits so we should just move upstairs.

Either that or his hard cock convinced him to follow me upstairs. My heart was pounding.

Once on my bed we resumed our necking and he seemed to be enjoying our making out session. After a while he lay me on the bed and got on top of me as we continued kissing. I could feel his hard cock pressing into me.

I really wanted it in me though being my cousin, I was not sure Hakeem would accept to do it despite the fact that he was currently kissing me while his very hard cock pressed into me.

I reached down between us and felt his hard cock. Man, was it huge! I definitely had to taste it. I pushed him away gently and asked if I could see it. He hesitated for a moment but then nodded his head and slipped off his trousers and then his boxers.

My panties got soaked instantly when his hard cock jumped out of his boxers. It must have been almost 7 inches long with lots of veins (I absolutely love the veins that bulge on his cock), and quite thick in diameter too!

I held it in my hands and felt it throbbing, while the head was swollen and angry looking.

Plucking up more courage, I sheepishly told him I wanted to taste his cock. He did not seem shocked but rather pleased with himself as he nodded slightly. I quickly moved my face close to his cock and licked its head.

Hakeem's cock jumped in my hand and started oozing pre-cum from the tip as he groaned. Oh I was in heaven. I put my mouth round his cock and began sucking him like my life depended on it - at that very moment, I think it really did.

I actually realised I was also moaning onto his cock as he lifted up his waist tried to get more of his cock into my mouth. I licked the tip of his cock and cupped his balls.

Instantly more pre-cum emerged from the tip. I lapped it all up hungrily. I love the taste of cum. But I wanted more, cousin or not.

"I want to remove my clothes, but please dont look," I told Hakeem.

Knowing what was coming he smiled at me and nodded as he shut his eyes. I quickly tore off my clothes and caught him peeking at me just as I kicked away my panties which were soaked right through.

"I said no looking," as I pretended to pout, though I could see his eyes open wide as he looked at my firm boobs whose nipples were sticking out.

"You have such nice boobs" he said as he quickly reached for them and began playing with my nipples. Shortly, he was sucking on my nipples as I tried to thrust my pussy towards his rampant cock.

I told him to bite my nipples as I like that. As he bit on my nipples, I came hard as I screamed into the empty house. Surely the neighbours heard that!

"Put it inside," I said to him. "It's been a long time I am not even sure if you will fit inside."

He looked at me and asked if I was sure.

In reply, I took his cock in my hand and guided it to my wet pussy. Though I was very wet in anticipation, his cock was a tight fit and he had to push it in slowly until he was fully inside me.

Oh what a divine feeling to have a full pussy! He groaned as he pulled out his cock and began pounding my pussy. The feeling was exquisite. And the fact that it was my cousin fucking me made it even sweeter.

He started sucking and biting my nipples again and I came hard on his cock.

I was getting sore down there so I told him to slow down as I recovered. I would not let him remove his cock from my pussy just yet. I loved feeling full from cock, plus he had not yet cum.

Just then, I heard the doorbell.

Fuck, who could that be. Hakeem looked panicked as he looked at me quizzingly. I told him not to worry as I would go and check and be right back.

I quickly jumped into an old sweater and some slacks and ran downstairs, hoping the smell of sex would not be too obvious to whoever was at the door.

Once I opened the door, I realised it was just some sales people whom I clearly had no time for. I am sure they noticed my flushed cheeks, not to mention my braless boobs whose nipples were sticking right through the sweater.

I quickly dismissed them, though from the smile they gave me as they looked at me crossing and uncrossing my legs, they sure must have known something was up.

I dashed back up the stairs to find Hakeem already pulling on his trousers. I pouted but quickly removed my clothes and jumped on the bed.

"Please suck my boobs again before you go. Please..." I pleaded.

The tent in cousin Hakeem's trousers told me that this was far from over. He came back to the bed and began sucking my boobs again as I started unzipping his pants. I no time he was pounding my pussy again as he sucked and bit on my nipples.

"I'm cumming" I screamed as I felt hot sperm shooting into my pussy and waves of pleasure crashed over me.

Hakeem must have pumped at least 5 ropes into my pussy before his cock began going limp and finally slipped out of my pussy.

That was the best fuck I have ever had. I surely must fuck my cousin Hakeem again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fucking Cousin Hakeem Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds