• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Dark Skinned Studly Step-Son

My Dark Skinned Studly Step-Son

Suddenly I am awake, but I am not sure why. Laying still in the luxurious queen sized bed, I hold my breath as my eyes adjust in the darkness and listen for a hint of what woke me. The steady breathing coming from beside me confirms that I was the only one roused by whatever it is. Not hearing anything immediately I lower my legs over the side of the bed and tip toe down the hallway, noticing the cooler winter feel in the house. Sighing I realize I am under dressed to be out wandering through the house this time of the night. That's when I hear him again from the other side of the house, my step son.

Not wanting to impose but also concerned I head to his room and listen only hearing silence. I knock quietly. "Are you ok?'" I whisper opening the door. He is sitting up in bed holding his knees and I can only imagine what is going through his troubled mind. His head turns acknowledging my presence and he nods to the bed so I sit down beside him.

Our relationship has always been respectfully appropriate, accepting of each other with kindness and appreciation. He is a beautifully brilliant young man, dark skinned, jet black hair, having seemed to lived and survived a lifetime in his short years. He is not big on words and our long, in depth conversations have been few and far between despite my attempts to reach out to him over the years. I respect his choices and have allowed him his space.

As we sit there in silence I reach out and rest my hand on his shoulder and his dark eyes look directly at me. I feel him shaking and I see loneliness in the depths of his eyes. My heart sinks and my maternal instincts kick in. I rise moving closer and pull him into my arms, caressing his hair. Neither of us say a word, sitting there in the darkness. Finally his shaking subsides. He is still in my embrace and comforting him feels so natural I wonder why this is the first time he has allowed it to happen.

"Will you please hold me until I fall asleep?" he asks in a very low quiet tone as if fearing rejection. "Of course I will," I say with a smile. "I don't want you to be cold" he says with concern, then looking down he pulls back the covers on his bed and scoots over a bit. I am feeling something I haven't experienced with him before. I am drawn to him. I climb in and lay back into his pillows. He rests his leg over my thigh and his head on my chest so I can continue to caress his hair. I cannot see his face but I imagine his view, even in the low light, is that of my well-endowed bosom. I feel his breath on my cleavage and he sighs audibly, relaxing and comforted in my arms, we both fall asleep.

The next morning I awaken with a start, still in my step son's bed, to a cup of coffee being handed to me by his father. "Thanks for comforting him last night. He told me you helped him to calm down after another one of those nightmares. He was actually smiling today when he left for his classes, like he used to, so long ago."

"Oh?" I respond, "that is wonderful to hear!"

Smiling I try to hide my slight confusion, wondering why I am not being questioned for being found in his son's bed. He rests his hand on mine, "I know we haven't been doing well for a long time, but please know I do still appreciate you, and anything you can do for my son... well you have my blessing. I have been so afraid of losing him."

With that he rises to leave for work and I sit there rolling his words around in my head. Finishing my coffee I wander to the hallway and see a suitcase. I had forgotten he was leaving on a short business trip this week. My eyes open wide at the thoughts running through my mind and I know I must have been flushed as I kiss him goodbye.

Home from classes early, my step son explains the afternoon professor is out sick this week and that he would not have classes on Thursday either. We have lunch together not talking about much.

Afterwards he heads out to the back yard to cut the grass, his weekly chore. Watching him out the window as I wash the dishes, he tosses his shirt to a patio chair and my breath catches. I try to push the thoughts out of my head but I can't. It's been so long. Attempting to refocus I head out to the garage to sort laundry.

Once I am recomposed and back in the house I hear him in the shower. I have to pass that bathroom on my way down the hall, I notice the door ajar and stop, holding my breath trying to convince myself not to look, I fail. The shower curtain is back just enough... my throat goes dry and suddenly my pussy is throbbing. My breath is ragged and I know I am in trouble.

I want him. I stand there watching him, feasting on his physique and I have no idea why I can't move away. I push the door open as the water is shut off, so I take the towel off the rack and hand it to him as he opens the curtain. Our eyes lock and he smiles at me. "I guess I won't feel so bad for watching you shower all those times now," he smirks.

I smile back a bit shocked and turn to exit. My mind is spinning and screaming at me at how wrong this is. My body is aching, wanting more of that amazing young man.

That night I am lying in bed alone, playing games on my phone trying to chill out my brain for sleep when he walks in. He is barely dressed and is reaching for my hand. When I take his hand he helps me up and out of bed and leads me back to his room. "Please hold me again?" he asks, "but this time..."

His words trail off as he turns and unzips my robe slowly, pushing it off of my shoulders he undresses me and then steps out if his own clothes. Lowering the covers he climbs in bed and motions me over. I can't do anything but obey. I am powerless and being completely driven by lust. We end up in the same position as the night before. As he speaks I feel his breath on my bare breasts. "Make it better mommy? Please?" he pleads in his soft low voice.

I lift a nipple to his lips, tickling up and down until his mouth opens. "Just do what comes naturally," I encourage and he begins to suckle, while his gentle hands caress me. I know I won't be able to stop what is about to happen, so I nervously ask him "are you sure this is what you want?" "I have never wanted anything more," he responds and takes my other breast into his hands guiding it to his mouth. We both lay there, the contentment growing and the lust building.

He rolls over onto his back and props the pillows up behind him so he is sitting. I see his hard cock. He guides me to straddle him and as soon as I do his mouth is again wrapped around my sensitive hard nipples. He takes my hand and places it between our legs on his hardness. "I want to feel warm and safe... I want to be where I belong mommy, please," he whispers.

We both hold his cock as he drags it back and forth across my swollen, wet pussy lips, teasing each other. We are both panting, both knowing what will happen but neither taking the next step. We are both lost in the ecstasy of anticipation.

My lust takes full possession of me and in a flash I lower my cock hungry cunt down the full length of his shaft, and his animalistic groan is all I need to realize I won't need to go without sex anymore. This young stud will be used to his full potential for as long as he allows it.

His hands take my hips in a tight grip as he guides me up and down his length. My tits are in front of his face and he keeps me close so he can continue sucking my nipples as I ride him. "Good boy... that's good, fuck mommy like you have been wanting to... Fuck me, I am coming."

I feel the wetness flow as the contractions quake. His cock is encased in my hot quivering wetness and I know he is close. Climbing off quickly I grab the base of his cock and suck his length down my throat. He gasps and grips my hair as his cum shoots down my throat.

For a moment we both smile with the release, catching our breath. Then suddenly he is pulling me back up onto the bed and bending me over onto my hands and knees. His still hard cock enters from behind while one free hand forces my head down into the mattress. "Thank you mommy for your beautiful pussy. I hope you will give it to me a lot. I need to fuck you all the time."

His length and penetration are perfection and I start to loose track of the orgasms. "I have dreamed of cumming inside of you mommy... can I cum in you?" he asks.

My answer is more of a hiss than an audible word and the next thing I feel is his cock exploding another huge load of cum inside of me. Collapsing into a sweaty heap we hold each other and drift to sleep and I know I won't have a surprise wake up tomorrow being found in my step son's bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Dark Skinned Studly Step-Son

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 121 milliseconds