• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Rajani's Black Hole

Rajani's Black Hole

123

It was a family business and Rajani had been working there ever since gaining her doctorate at Cambridge some six years ago. SHORTS was an accounting firm of some standing in the city. Founded just before the war it been handed down through three generations to her own father who had worked himself to an early grave some two years past. Rajani, being the most qualified accountant in the business, and her father's only real confident, had expected to take over the Senior Partner role by natural succession - as was his wish - but it was not too be. Guided by the devious hand of her jealous step-mother Jenny, her two half-brothers Mark and David had contrived to usurp her position by bringing in a complete outsider to manage the business.

Undeterred, Rajani continued to work ten hour days, and frequently gave up her Saturdays, to make a good impression on the new Senior Partner. And it seemed to be working, so much so it was now rumoured that Jonathan Sparks had a thing for Rajani. As of two weeks ago, she was now acting as his full time PA and issuing out instructions on his behalf at every level in the firm. To the other partners, it appeared she was becoming way too powerful, way too quickly and it was going to her head. And it wasn't just her closest family that were getting put out by this, Jenny had heard whispers amongst most of the junior staff that Rajani was just getting too big for her boots. She was not a popular woman.

This liaison with Jonathan was a totally unexpected turn of events and something which Jenny had never expected. Jonathan was very much the boring accountant type - a balding, bespectacled, slightly overweight, forty year old white guy from London. How on earth could she be attracted to him!

By contrast, Rajani was a very beautiful young woman. She had a full head of long black hair - usually tied back in a ponytail - and was a perfect 12 dress size with pert, almost pointed breasts and a nicely rounded bottom. She was an olive skinned beauty of Indian decent and had just reached her thirtieth birthday. Her only similarity with Jonathan was their physical height - about five foot six - and a shared interest in theatre.

Rajani sat in the office immediately adjacent to Jonathan. The two other partners, Mark and David, shared an office on the opposite side. Although Jenny was family, she had no real standing in the company and was just a part time book keeper. Her place was in the main open plan office which was staffed almost exclusively by middle aged men, apart that is from Rajani's aunt Neela and her two sister-in-laws Lin and Stella. They were as thick as thieves and were similarly jealous of Rajani's new found authority. They despised her patronising attitude towards all her less educated co-workers. Something had to be done.

Most of the men, meanwhile, bored to death with domesticity and their overweight wives, spent a good deal of time discussing Rajani's other attributes. They were far less interested in what manner of education she had received and altogether way more interested in the size and shape of her breasts and what manner of sex they might have with her - if only they had the opportunity to bend her over a desk and get her pants off.

Cousin Roo in particular was obsessed with Rajani. He frequently followed her around the office, just a few paces behind, hoping perhaps to catch a whiff of her female scent. Or better still, a full on view of her beautifully formed bottom, or possibly a quick glance down her cleavage whenever she bent over to refill the copier. One thing was for sure, and all his mates knew about it, he had strange fetish for liking women with hairy underarms. He took any opportunity he good, especially in the summer when many of the women were wearing short sleeved blouses, to catch a glimpse of their armpits. And Rajani did not shave - neither the wispy fluff that trailed down the sides of her ears, nor the long wavy tufts of wiry black hair that grew out under her arms. Heaven only knew what she was like elsewhere on her body. Roo spent a good deal of time fighting an embarrassing erection whenever he saw Rajani glide by his desk.

This particular Monday morning, Jonathan was away on business and Rajani had asked Jenny to prepare some paperwork for an important client meeting later that morning.

"Sorry, I'm too busy. Can you find someone else to help instead?"

"I don't have time, I need this in a hurry."

"Well I have all this other stuff to do for David..."

"This is more important."

"Well I'm due my break in a minute. You'll just have to find someone else, or do it yourself," Jenny had retorted.

"No time for a break. Please just do as I ask," replied Rajani in a raised tone of voice as she walked away towards the bathroom.

From her vantage point close by the ladies bathroom, Jenny could observe the comings and goings of all the staff - not least her step daughter who seemed to spend more than an average amount of time attending to her personal needs. What on earth does she do in there all the time? It was a question that Jenny had asked herself on many occasion. Now, furious at the impudence of her step daughter, she jumped up and followed Rajani into the 'Ladies' toilets.

"I won't have you talking to me like that in front of the whole office Rajani."

Rajani was just entering one of the stalls: "Well that's just too bad because I'm a partner in this firm and when we're both at work, we each have to follow our assigned duties. Yours is to do what I ask of you."

"Oh really..." and an argument followed whereby both women could eventually be heard shouting at each other from the main office and beyond. David and Mark looked across their desks at each other and immediately headed out towards the bathroom.

"I knew this was going to kick off sooner or later," said David.

The two men knocked on the 'Ladies' door and without waiting for any response, barged straight in. "What's going on?" they said in perfect unison as they took in the spectacle.

Rajani was trying to close the door to her stall and Jenny was pushing against her, all the time yelling about how she was being humiliated and bossed about by Rajani in front of her family and friends. "I am your mother! You will not treat me like this!"

Rajani, in a final effort to close the door, threw her whole bodyweight against it causing Jenny to fall backwards onto the wash basin and crack her head on the vanity mirror behind.

"Do something!" Jenny ordered the brothers, gesticulating at Rajani.

Acting like two bouncers at a night club, the brothers obediently strode forward into the stall and dragged Rajani out by the arms.

"Let me go!" shouted Rajani.

"You've gone too far this time young lady.mJust who do you think you are? Its time you had a lesson in good manners!" said Jenny, facing up to her step daughter as if Rajani were just a mere schoolgirl and she was now the headmistress.

"What are you doing, let go of me. Get back to work!"

"I want to make you feel like I do; strip you of all your dignity just as you do me - every day in this place. You think you're too good for us."

By now a small crowd was gathering outside the toilets and Rajani's aunty was peering in through the half open doorway with Lin and Stella looking over her shoulder.

"About time too," agreed Neela. "I say strip her for real!"

"What!" shouted Rajani

David and Mark exchanged awkward glances with their mother.

"Bring the bitch out into the office," ordered Jenny, "then we'll see what's to be done with her."

The men dragged Rajani out of the bathroom and held her against the end of Jenny's desk, her feet kicking out as she fought to escape, all the time screaming to be let go. By now practically the whole office was crowded around, at first in silence. Then, as the first shock and surprise over what was happening started to subside, several of the men began chanting something under their breaths and the momentum gathered.

"Stop it, let me go, let me go," Rajani was now thrashing about wildly, desperate to escape and screaming at the top of her voice. As David looked at around at his now excited audience, he took a painful blow to his knee from the sharp heel of Rajani's shoe. Instinctively, he called out instructions to two of the nearest office boys: "Grab her by the ankles guys and hold her tight before she really hurts someone."

While David and Mark held her by the arms, the two office boys dropped to the floor and tried to restrain her legs and ankles - Rajani fighting them the whole time, yelling, kicking and trying to stamp her feet on their hands.

Just as things seemed to be getting out of hand, Jenny stepped forward and waved her hands for silence; then addressed the office:

"So here she is, your new Senior Partner - in her own mind at least! I think we've all just about had enough of her bossing everyone about and sucking up to Jonathan haven't we? I know I have, and so have all her partners. Time to teach her some humility I say. What she we do with her?"

"Shame her, strip her naked!" cried Neela again, "that'll pull her down a peg or two."

Jenny looked straight at her sister for a moment then back at Rajani, lost for moment in serious thought. She then said calmly: "Who WOULD like to see my step daughter completely stripped naked?"

The whole room went quiet for a moment, stunned that apparently the idea was actually being considered seriously.

After a few seconds of mumbling and exchange of inquisitive glances between various colleagues, the spell was finally broken Roo who put his hand up and said gingerly: "I do Jenny."

"You do what Roo? Tell me what it is you want."

His face went bright red as he looked back at her as if realising this might all be cruel joke, at his expense. He knew he wasn't popular with the other members of the family and he might just have lost his job.

"Go on Roo, tell me what to do."

Well probably nothing to lose now he thought; he had already overstepped the mark and declared himself. "Yes, I say strip her completely naked just like Neela said. Shame her!" He looked around at his colleagues to see what support he might muster up.

Starting one by one and then building to a chorus as they realised there was safety in numbers, all Rajani's co-workers found their voice and started chanting: "shame her, strip her, shame her..."

Jenny put her hand up again. "She's a very clever and beautiful young women."

"Yes she is," cried someone from the crowd, "so let's see what she's got!"

As the sordid debate about her future raged excitedly amongst her colleagues and family, Rajani was gradually subdued into silence. She was now being held tightly by the four men, her wrists pushed behind her back, ankles spread apart slightly and David had somehow managed to clamp his hand firmly over her mouth.

"OK Roo, I believe the honour passes to you. Come forward young man. You may strip her naked at your pleasure," invited Jenny. "Anyone who would like a really close look may come up to the front if they wish."

As the front row of crowd started to reorganise itself, Roo pushed his way through and stood obediently in front of Rajani - eyes down as if trying to hide from her. Meanwhile Jenny and Neela dragged out a chair each and sat down either side of Roo.

"Come back here," shouted Jenny as she spotted several people trying to leave surreptitiously through a side door. They were Rajani's very few, but closest friends. "No one leaves. In fact you can all come up her and join us at the front. Pull up some chairs."

To her abject horror, Rajani's friends - consisting mainly of genuine male admirers who she worked very closely with and who had a deep respect for her achievements in the firm along with two former college girlfriends - reluctantly seated themselves in a rough semi-circle adjacent to Jenny and Neela. As they took their places, Rajani renewed her efforts to escape the grip of her brothers and shook her head furiously.

"Well now Roo, what are you waiting for. Everyone's waiting."

"You really mean it?"

"Yes, you can start whenever and wherever you want."

"Get her tits out," called someone at the back.

"Yes, good idea. Open up her blouse, Roo, and show everyone what Rajani's amazing pert breasts look like," said another in confirmation of the suggestion.

David and Mark tightened their grip on Rajani's arms and in so doing caused her heaving chest to thrust forward just as Roo leaned in. With his stomach turning summersaults at the thought of what he was about to do, he fumbled clumsily with the first few buttons that secured her crisply tailored blouse across her breasts. In his haste, and not helped by her continual wriggling, the final three the buttons tore out from the fabric and her lovely white blouse fell away to reveal the twin mounds of her bra.

"Wow!" he gasped.

"Get 'em out for us Roo," shouted one of his cousins.

The bra was something of an obstacle. There was simply no way he was going to be able to reach the clasp at the back. Seeing his dilemma, Jenny suggested helpfully that he should just pull it straight down. Rajani shook her head violently and tried to turn away, but it was no use. Reaching up to her cleavage, Roo deftly hooked his fingers into each of the two cups and pulled downwards as gently as he could. Her skin was soft and warm to his touch and he felt a small stirring in his trousers.

At first there was too much resistance and then, after applying ever more pressure, Rajani's perfectly formed breasts popped out over the top of her bra and stood out horizontally - her large, conical shaped areolas pointing right in his face! They were the colour and sheen of polished mahogany, each tipped at the end with a very dark, similarly conical nipple. The only blemish was a curious pink groove, like a small mutilation, across the centre of each teat.

He drank in the view. Her areolas were well defined, with a slight bleeding of colour at the edges which, on closer inspection he could see sported the tiniest of pimples. Looking closer still, and too his utter delight, Roo could see that in fact these pimples were the origin of a swirl of light, wispy hairs that encircled her nipples. Overall, taking in the complete spectacle, it was clear that Rajani's perfectly formed handfuls needed no artificial support whatsoever. They protruded from her chest like two firm brown jellies.

The whole room gasped in appreciation as Roo stood aside to present Rajani's beautiful brown breasts to his audience.

"What about these eh?" he announced. "Just look at the shape of her tits. Just like Madonna's famous bra, except dirty brown instead of shiny gold."

Oh my God!" said one of the accountants in the front row as peered closely at Rajani's chest, "they're just amazing - like two little volcanoes about to spurt out!"

"...and such big areolas!"

"Uh, she's got hairy nipples!" exclaimed someone else

"That's just so gross," said Lin. "I would be so embarrassed to have hairs round them like that. I can't believe you don't wax them off Rajani."

Rajani hung her head in shame and embarrassment. The fight had gone out of her.

"You can take your hand away from her mouth now David," said Jenny, "let's hear what she's got to say for herself now."

David did as instructed and Rajani let out a mournful cry. It was the most humiliating moment of her entire life.

"Pull down her pants down Roo."

"Yes, get her knickers off Roo. Let's finally get to see Rajani's Vagina, ha ha!" said one of cousins laughing at his own little word play.

Rajani squealed and burst into tears. "Let go of me! How can you think of doing these horrible degrading things?" she sobbed. "What kind of people are you!"

"The sort of people that want to teach you a lesson you'll never be able to forget Rajani!" replied her Aunt Neela. "Back home in my village, we would publically shame girls like you in front of the whole workforce; let the men do whatever they wanted and you would never think about getting out of line again."

"I understand," said Rajani with as much humility as she could muster, "I have learnt this lesson and I want to go home - right now. I shall never come back again. I promise you all"

"It's not that easy, I'm afraid. I'm not really sure we believe you. You need to tell us with passion and that will only come from experiencing a total feeling of shame."

"I do, I do."

"I don't think so. But I think that you really might if you have to stand before us totally bare naked and apologise," added Jenny. "We can do it for you - have the boys here strip you off as you carry on screaming and struggling - or we can be entirely more civilised and you can do it voluntarily," offered Neela.

"What! Deliberately take my clothes off before this disgusting rabble?" said Rajani incredulously.

"Yes, exactIy. I promise that if you do it through your own choice, then no-one will touch you."

Rajani looked around at her so called friends and colleagues to gauge if there was any sympathy for her predicament, but she could find little solace. Looking back at her aunt and stepmother she said calmly: "And if I do it, do you promise to let me go and that be an end of it?"

"Only on two conditions," replied Jenny, "one - that you never breathe a word of this to Jonathan; and two - that you resign for the firm forthwith. You can tell him that its stress or something."

"There is a third condition," announced Neela ominously. "It's not just a question of quickly taking off your clothes and running away. You have to let any of the men look at any part of you they ask. Show them WHATEVER they want to see; stand before us in WHATEVER position they tell you and stay like that for as long as they say. I will make sure no-one touches you."

"No, no! You can't possibly expect that!"

"Yes we do."

"And what if I refuse and go tell Jonathan anyway - and the police come to that!"

"Then we will see that certain, highly undignified photos of you find their way onto your Facebook page," replied Jenny, holding up her camera phone and taking a snapshot of her fully exposed breasts. "We will strip you anyway and take pictures."

Rajani hung her head.

"Release her Mark, David. I think she's calm enough now."

As the two men let her go and stood aside, Rajana immediately gathered up the flapping sides of her blouse and crossed her arms over her breasts.

"Well, Rajani," asked Jenny, "What's it to be?"

She looked up her stepmother, then her Aunt and then a backwards glance at her stepbrothers before turning to the office simply saying: "Yes."

"Yes what Rajani?" asked Neela.

"Yes to whatever it is I have to do to make all this go away." She spoke in as calm and dignified manner as she could manage, trying for all she was worth to restore some authority back into her voice.

"Tell her then Roo," instructed Jenny. "Tell Rajani exactly what you would like her to do."

Roo looked around at his colleagues for the second time, a questioning look on his face as if searching for some mass confirmation of his own pornographic fantasies about Rajani, and then said:

"Well, err, we would like you to take off your blouse and skirt..." his voice cracked and dried and he swallowed to lubricate his throat, "so we can see your err...

"Don't mince your words Roo, tell her straight in plain language."

"Sorry. Yes. I mean we want to see your big brown tits again Rajani and then we want you to pull down your tights and panties..." he cleared his voice again, "and show everyone what your pussy looks like!" he finished triumphantly.

"Roo reckons you're right hairy down there," came an anonymous shout from the crowd.

"Yea, show us your nasty Indian snatch, Raj!" said another.

"Does it taste spicy from all those curries you eat at lunch. I bet it's nice and hot down there!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Rajani's Black Hole

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds