• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Playing With Fire Ch. 02

Playing With Fire Ch. 02

12

The surprise party went better than expected. Beth never suspected a thing. The look on her face when we walked through those doors and were greeted by all our friends and family...well, it was priceless. Throughout the week, we kept in touch with Roger and Candy. I appreciated the fact that, although Roger had both of our numbers, he only interacted with me. It displayed a level of respect, I felt.

We agreed to meet them for dinner the following week. When we greeted them at the restaurant, we exchanged warm hugs and kisses as though we were old friends. Our conversation flowed freely and easily, and we all laughed so often, our faces hurt by the end of the night. We asked them many questions about swinging, and they answered every one of them honestly and thoughtfully. They also shared many stories of their experiences, and of others they know "in the lifestyle."

When they walked us to our car at the end of the evening, Candy and I shared a long and lingering kiss. I was grateful that she was wearing flats that night, as I would have felt completely emasculated standing on my tip-toes to reach her lips. I hadn't kissed another woman like that since the day I met Beth, and it felt both strange and exciting. The entire time we kissed, I couldn't help but think that I shouldn't be doing it. The taboo nature of that kiss only made it more thrilling.

I learned that Beth shared an equally exciting kiss with Roger while standing behind us. She told me that his hands roamed down her back, and he squeezed her ass, sending waves of electricity to her most intimate areas. By the time we returned home, she could hardly keep her hands off of me, and we had an amazing session in bed that night.

During our dinner together, Roger mentioned a swinger party that was held at a private home in a neighboring town. He encouraged us to attend with them, and we told him we would consider it. Although the concept seemed exciting, it was more than a little intimidating. Dancing and drinking with swingers at a public nightclub was a big step for us to take. Attending a party with swingers, where people would actually be having sex, was an entirely different concept.

"I think it might be fun," I said to Beth that night, as we lay in bed, enjoying the afterglow.

"I just don't think I'm ready for that," she said.

"We don't have to do anything," I assured her. "We could just check it out, and see what it's all about."

"That's what we said about the nightclub. And look how that turned out."

"Yeah, we made a couple of new friends. That's a good thing, right?"

"You know what I mean. What if someone starts hitting on us, and expecting us to have sex with them?"

"Remember what Roger said? No means no. If you don't want to have sex, just say no. It's like the swinger mantra or something. Besides, Roger and Candy will be there to protect us."

"Yeah, I guess. I'll think about it."

***

The day of the party arrived. Beth finally agreed to attend, but on the one condition that we wouldn't have sex with anyone that night except each other. I happily agreed to that condition, as my curiosity about that party had consumed my every thought during the week.

Beth went shopping earlier that day, and when she emerged from our bedroom wearing the new clothes she had purchased, my jaw dropped. She wore a tiny black cocktail dress with spaghetti straps, three-inch heels, and the necklace I had given her on our fifteenth anniversary. She smiled when she saw the look on my face, and did a nice little pirouette for added effect.

"Wow," was all I could manage.

"Oh, and that's not all I bought today," she announced with a naughty smile. With that, she slowly lifted her dress in front of her, revealing a pair of tiny black silk panties.

"Fuck it," I said. "Let's stay home tonight instead."

She giggled, and shook her head. "Too late," she said. "You've already convinced me to go. You can't back out now."

Just as I was about to respond, I received a text. I read it, and then gave Beth a look that caused her dimple to disappear.

"What?" she said.

"It's Roger," I responded. "Their kid is sick. They have to back out."

Beth's eyes widened. "Is he okay?"

"Roger said he'll be fine, but they have to take care of him," I reported after typing out a response. "What do you want to do? Should we stay home?"

She flashed me a pouty look. She had gone through so much effort to look her best. It would have been a shame to let it go to waste.

"Let's go," I said. "We'll have fun without them."

Her smile told me everything I needed to know.

***

We arrived at the address of the party, and were amazed by the size of the house. It was more of a mansion than a house, really. Their long driveway was filled with cars, and we had to park a fair distance from the door. We knocked at the door, and were greeted by a friendly-looking woman, who welcomed us to the party, and then reminded us of the forty dollar entry fee.

The house was filled with people. I estimated there must have been fifty people spread throughout the many rooms on the bottom floor, and when we passed the massive stairway, dozens of others were milling about at the top of the stairs. Music blared from a speaker system, which was drowned out by the raucous conversations of the crowd.

It was a "bring your own booze" party, and I had packed a bag filled with a bottle of wine for Beth, a corkscrew to open the bottle, and a few beers for me. I found a stack of red Solo cups on a table, and poured Beth a drink.

"Okay," Beth said. "Now what?"

"Now...we mingle," I answered.

As we made our way through the crowd, I noticed once more than most of the swingers in attendance were around our age. There were a few couples that appeared to be in their twenties, and they all seemed to congregate together. The really attractive people seemed to gravitate toward one another as well, and it appeared that many of the people seemed to know each other.

We entered what appeared to be a game room, and found a pool table that wasn't being used. I asked Beth if she wanted to play a game, and she happily agreed. We had just pocketed our first ball when we were approached by another couple, who asked to join our game.

Beth and I played several games against them, and although we enjoyed their company, we didn't want to give them the wrong impression, so we parted ways to avoid any awkwardness. We spent the next few hours talking to different couples, and then swiftly moving on to talk to others. Everyone was so friendly, and so nice. Remarkably, this party was no different than any other we had ever attended.

"I just want to tell you, you look amazing in that dress," a man said to Beth at one point during the night.

"Thank you," she said, blushing a bit, both from his comment and the wine.

"Why haven't I seen you before?" he asked.

"It's our first time here," she said.

"Ah, that explains it," he said. He held out his hand. "Randy," he said.

Beth shook his hand and introduced him to me.

"Are you here with your wife?" I asked. "Girlfriend?"

"Nope, just me," he said.

"Oh," Beth said. "I didn't know you could come here alone."

"Yeah," Randy said. "They charge sixty bucks for the single guys, but the single women get in for free." He looked at me. "Doesn't seem fair, does it?"

"No," I said, "but I get it."

Just then, a large group of guys hurried up the stairs. One of them stopped and said something to Randy.

"No fucking way," he said, his mouth agape. He began to follow, but then remembered his manners. "Have you been upstairs yet?" he asked.

"No," I said. "What's up there?"

"Well," he said, "right now, there's a woman up there who is supposedly taking on half the guys in this house! Wanna see?"

I looked at Beth, and she appeared astounded.

"Come on," Randy said, and bolted up the stairs.

I shrugged my shoulders, and took Beth by the hand, leading her up the stairs. As we reached the top, Randy turned around and whispered.

"These rooms here," he said, pointing to the rooms at the front of the hallway, "are private rooms. You have to sign up for a timeslot, see?" He pointed to a clipboard tacked onto the wall. "These doors have to stay closed. But those two big rooms at the end of the hallway? Those are public rooms. No doors. Anyone can go in there, or just watch."

We both nodded. I could hear loud moaning at the end of the hall, and as we approached, the noise grew louder. There was a group of men standing in the doorway to one of the rooms, staring intently inside. The group suddenly parted, and two men emerged. One was zipping his fly, and the other was buttoning his shirt. One of them turned to the other and poked him with his elbow.

"Holy shit, dude," he said. "What a fucking slut!"

The men in the doorway slowly filtered into the room, and at last I managed to peek my head inside. What I witnessed was so shocking, it was difficult to process. A woman was poised on all fours on top of a king-sized bed. Surrounding the bed were perhaps ten men in various states of undress, each with his dick in his hand.

One man was kneeling in front of the woman, with his hands behind her head and his dick in her mouth. He was thrusting into her mouth, fucking her face, while another man was behind her, fucking her hard and fast. She was completely naked with the exception of a pair of high heels, and she was moaning loudly with each thrust of the man behind her.

The man in front of her pulled out and began jerking off, with his dick pointed at her face.

"You ready for another one?" he growled.

"Fuck yeah," she said. "Give it to me. Give me another load!"

He stroked himself furiously, and groaned loudly as several streams of cum streaked across her cheeks and forehead. One of the men standing along the far wall suddenly climbed on top of the bed and stood over her, stroking his cock. He covered her hair in his spunk, and then hopped off the bed. The man in front of the woman moved aside, and he was immediately replaced with another, who shoved his cock into her mouth.

The man fucking her from behind then emitted a loud groan and emptied his load inside her. He, too, was immediately replaced with one of the men standing along the wall.

"Let's go," Beth said, tugging at my arm. We hurried down the hallway and descended the stairs.

"That was a little too much," she said once we reached the bottom floor. She looked completely flustered. "Oh my god," she said, looking in my eyes. "You were actually turned on by that!"

"What? No, I mean..."

She reached down and grabbed my crotch. "You're hard as a rock! You actually liked seeing that?"

I had no idea what to say. The truth was, I did find it an incredible turn-on to see that woman give herself so freely and become such a dirty slut. It was dirty and wrong...and undeniably arousing. I had seen many internet videos of gangbangs like that, but never imagined seeing it live and in-person.

"You really are a sicko!" she said with a laugh. She took a big swig of her drink, and looked around the room. She had almost polished off the entire bottle. "I think I'm ready to go home," she announced.

I looked at my watch. "We've only been here for about four hours," I noted. "Let's hang out a little longer. Maybe play some more pool?" She nodded and smiled.

***

We played a few games of pool and chatted with several more people. The next time I looked at my watch, it was approaching two o'clock in the morning. Although I was tired, I had one goal for the night that remained unattained. I looked at Beth, and she was swaying a bit, so I knew the moment was right.

"Honey, it's just about time to go home," I said, "but there's one thing I want to do before we go."

"What's that?" she said, slurring her speech a little.

I took her by the hand and led her up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" she protested. "I don't want to go up here again."

"Just be quiet and trust me," I responded.

I walked to the end of the hallway toward the public rooms. It was quiet. The only sounds were the low moaning of a few remaining couples in the private rooms. I peered into the public room that we hadn't seen before, and verified that it was empty.

"Come on," I whispered.

I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. She returned my kiss with enthusiasm. I began lifting her dress, and she suddenly stopped.

"What are you doing?" she said, tugging her dress back down.

"I was thinking...of that fantasy you told me about. Having sex in a public place? Well, here is your chance."

She looked around the room. "Here?"

"Why not?" I said, smiling widely.

"But there's no door," she said. "What if someone starts watching us?"

"Well...isn't that part of the fantasy?"

She seemed to consider it for a moment. I raised her dress once more, and this time she didn't stop me. I raised it all the way over her head, leaving her standing in the middle of the room wearing nothing but her bra and panties. I tasted her lips once more, and reached behind her, unclasping her bra. She quickly held her hands over her breasts, but I pushed them down to her sides, exposing her naked breasts.

I kissed my way down her neck to her breasts, and took each of her nipples into my mouth. She moaned softly, and ran her fingers through my hair. I maneuvered her toward the bed, and she fell backward on top of it. I then slid her panties down her legs.

My wife - my prim and proper, shy and reserved wife - was now completely naked, in a room with no door, in a house full of strangers. I had never been so aroused.

I dove between her legs and buried my nose in her pubic hair, running my tongue along her labia, down one side, up the other, and teasing her clit with gentle flicks. She arched her back and grabbed my hair, pulling me toward her. As I continued to lick and suck, the sounds of ecstasy filled the room, and I feared she would soon draw attention.

After several minutes of taking her to the edge and back, she suddenly sat up on the bed.

"Wait," she said. "What about you? Why am I naked, and you're fully clothed?"

"I'll fix that right now," I said, and quickly removed my clothes. I climbed onto the bed and straddled her torso. I placed my rock-hard cock in her mouth, and she eagerly swallowed it, and bobbed her head up and down my shaft.

As she sucked and slurped, I felt a presence in the room. I didn't need to turn around to know we were being watched. I never thought anyone would ever watch my wife and I have sex, and I discovered that it was a major turn-on.

I could see him from the corner of my eye. He was standing right beside the bed now, getting a fantastic view of Beth's talented mouth sucking my rigid pole. I didn't know whether I should acknowledge his presence or pretend not to notice. He moved out of my line of sight, and I finally turned around to look at him.

I didn't recognize him at first, as the room was too dark. He was now kneeling at the foot of the bed, and rubbing Beth's feet. If she noticed, she didn't say anything. She was far too absorbed in giving me a tremendous blowjob, it seemed. When he looked up, I instantly recognized that it was Randy, the single guy we had met earlier.

He smiled at me, and I nodded. I returned my attention to Beth. Her mouth was stuffed with my cock, her eyes were closed, and she seemed lost in the act of giving me pleasure. I turned around once more, and Randy was now rubbing Beth's legs. His hands moved from her feet, along her shins, over her knees, and up her thighs. He seemed hypnotized by the smoothness and shape of her legs, and I couldn't blame him. Beth had tremendous legs.

I returned my focus to Beth, who had now picked up her pace, bobbing her head quickly over my shaft. Suddenly, she began moaning loudly, sending vibrations through my entire body. I turned around once more, and Randy had his fingers inside her vagina, twisting and thrusting into her at a rapid pace.

A jolt of adrenaline surged through me, and I spun around as far as I could reach and grabbed his arm.

"Wait, stop!" I said. I turned to Beth. "Beth, are you okay with this?"

She opened her eyes, and looked dazed and confused, as if she didn't understand the question. Then she sat up a bit and looked around me, spotting Randy sitting at the foot of the bed.

"Oh, god," she said, scrambling under me. "No, I'm not!"

"You gotta go," I said to Randy, and he quickly exited the room. I turned to speak to Beth, but she was already throwing her dress over her head. I dressed as quickly as I could, and tried to catch up with her as she scrambled down the stairs and out the door.

We drove home in silence. I tried to speak to her a few times, but she insisted that she was tired, and that we would talk tomorrow. Before we had even reached the main road, she was fast asleep.

***

Beth awoke the next morning with a splitting headache. I don't think I had ever seen her drink an entire bottle of wine alone before, and it was clearly too much for her to handle.

"Do you want to talk about last night?" I asked as we lay in bed. She was shielding her eyes with her forearm.

"Which part? It's all a blur," she said.

"The end of the night," I said, "with that guy, Randy."

She removed her forearm for a moment and looked at me with glassy, bloodshot eyes. The look of confusion on her face told me she might not remember what happened. That was a relief. I felt incredibly guilty about what happened, and barely slept that night.

"You know, you're the only one who has touched me...down there...in the past twenty-five years," she said. "Well, you and my gynecologist."

"I know," I said, "and I'm really sorry, honey. I put a stop to it as soon as I realized what was happening."

"No," she corrected, "you asked me if I was okay with it. What if I had said yes?"

"I...I don't know," I stammered. It was that very question that had kept me up all night.

"I know it's your fantasy to see me with another man," she said. "I understand that." She paused for a moment. "Well, I understand that is your fantasy, but I don't really understand why. But we need to do this at my pace, or we don't do it at all."

"I know," I said. "I get it. I do. And I'm sorry I let that happen. We made an agreement before we left for the party, and I let things get out of hand. It was just...exciting. And I got lost in the moment."

"You were excited to see a strange man touch me like that?"

"I...I don't know. At first, it was exciting. But then I felt like it was wrong, and that's when I asked you if you were okay with it."

"But if I had said yes, you would have let him continue shoving his fingers inside me?"

"I don't know. Maybe." I really wasn't sure what I would have done. On the one hand, it was arousing to see another man touching my wife. On the other hand, I felt very possessive of her at that moment, and I wasn't sure that I was ready to share her.

"And how far would you have let it go?" she asked. "What if he wanted to stick his dick in me instead? Would you have let that happen?"

"No, of course not! I know you're not ready to take that step yet. I would have stopped it before that happened."

"I hope so," she said. She looked straight into my eyes. "I love you. You know that. And I'm willing to help you realize this fantasy of yours. But I need to trust you. And I need you to protect me when you know I'm not in the right frame of mind to make good decisions."

I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. "I know, and I will. I'm sorry for letting you down, honey. It won't happen again."

***

Several weeks passed, and that incident at the party wasn't mentioned again. We kept in touch with Roger and Candy via texts, but we couldn't find a time to get together with them again, as their schedule became hectic. At last, we agreed to a date to meet them for dinner.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Playing With Fire Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds