• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Seduction of Tamanna Ch. 04

Seduction of Tamanna Ch. 04

123

Tamanna was sitting in her bed, wearing a bath robe, with a cup of coffee in her hand. She just has returned from her field trip and after having a good long bath, she was relaxing on her bed, remembering about the last few days. Days that have changed her life forever. She recalled each and everything about how Monoj took advantage of her drunk condition, took her into bed and filled her hungry pussy with his huge cock and make her completely addicted to his magnificent tool.

Tamanna remembered how he tricked her and filled her all three holes with his enormous member and treated her like a filthy cook hungry slut. Tamanna still feels a shiver run through her body when she remembered how Monoj treated her like his own personal slave and instead of objecting, she enjoyed every bit of his brutal assault on her body.

Tamanna could feel her pussy and ass was still soaring from the relentless fucking of his huge dick, each and every day of their five day long tour. Tamanna remembered how helpless, she became each time he forced himself on her and fucked her at his will. After every fuck, Tamanna thought it would her last, but just couldn't stop him from taking her to the bed again. Every time she thought she wouldn't let him use her again, somehow he tends to find out her one or other weakness and succeeded to ravish her ripe body again and again. All together, Monoj fucked her ten to twelve times in those five days, more than her husband had in last two months. Although it was wrong and illicit, but Tamanna just couldn't deny the fact that her long deprived mind and body did enjoy each and every moment of Monoj's huge cock inside her tight pussy.

Tamanna felt a warm sensation ran through her body as she remembered the wonderful feeling Monoj's big hard long dick again. The way his meaty cock had stretched and filled her pussy and ass, it was something she will never go to forget in her life. Tamanna felt her pussy moistening up and her body aroused again with the thought of his big fat cock. Unconsciously she spread her legs and moved her hand under her robe, to her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and started to play with her pussy imagining Monoj's cock in her mind. She put her finger in her wet hole and started to finger her pussy, thinking about Monoj and his big cock.

TING TONG.

Tamanna got up from her bed with the sound of the calling bell. She just lost the sense of time and place with Monoj's cock in her mind. She hurriedly put the coffee cup down and walked out to the front door to see who's coming. She looked through the eye hole. It was her husband Ravi is standing outside. She removed the lock and opened the door.

"Hi, I thought you were out of town as you left the note on the table." Tamanna asked him as he entered in. Ravi smiled and hugged her.

"Well, I thought I have given you enough pain so I decided to take a break to be with you for some time." Ravi replied. Tamanna looked into his eyes and show the truth in his sayings. She smiled and holds his head and put her mouth on his. Ravi hugged her tighter and kissed her passionately. They both were longing for each other's touch and embraced each other tightly in their grip. Tamanna felt a sense of guilt build in her mind and she couldn't stop her tears rolling down.

"Hey, what happens, dear. Why are you crying?" Ravi asked her, looking at her crying face.

"It's nothing. I just felt so lonely without you." Tamanna lied as she tried to control her emotion.

"Don't cry. Now I'm with you and you don't have to feel lonely again." Ravi hugged her tight and kissed her again. Tamanna just couldn't stop her tears as she felt more and more guilty of her last few days doing. She was now regretting her cheat on Ravi with Monoj. How could she betrayed her long loved husband. Tamanna holds him tight and kissed him back with more passion and tried to flush out the thoughts of Monoj and his cock from her mind. Now she was with her husband and she'll never going to betray his trust again.

Ravi was also getting excited with her passionate kissing and his cock was hard now. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He placed her on the bed on her back and climbed on top of her. Tamanna was also horny from her thoughts of Monoj's cock and she also wanted to have a good fuck. Her robe split open down the lace, exposing her waist down naked. Tamanna spread her thighs and Ravi moved between her open inviting legs. She moved her hands to his belt buckle to open his pants. Ravi was surprised to see her all naked under her bath robe and got more horny at the sight of her pussy, all swelled with excitement. He opened the lace of her robe and exposed her totally naked body. Then he hurriedly removed his T-shirt. Meanwhile, Tamanna managed to open his fly and put her hand into his box and took out his average sized cock, all hard with excitement. Ravi looked into her eyes and lowered his pelvis on her waiting body, between her open wide legs as Tamanna holds his hard member and guided it to her wet opening.

"Wow, you are already wet honey. Were you thinking about me?" Ravi asked her with a smile as his cock head touched her moist opening.

"Yes, dear, I was missing you very badly. Now stop talking and give me your little member." Tamanna replied with a fake smile. She felt nervous of being got caught. She thought to herself, "This is my beloved husband and I should and will not cheat him again. I'll never think about Monoj again. Now my love is with me and I should think about him only. From now on, It'll be his cock that's going to fulfill my each and every desire. I'll erase every memory of Monoj and his cock from my head."

Then she placed the cock head at her sloppy hole, hoping it can take place on Monoj's cock and end her all frustration with Ravi once and forever. But all her hope went in vain as Ravi's average sized dick made its way into her moist pussy, without giving her much feelings. Tamanna's pussy was pretty stretched by Monoj's big cock in last five days relentless fucking and Ravi's cock was going into it like a hot knife into butter. She was also horny of Monoj's thoughts and that made things worst as her pussy was all flooded with her juices. Ravi also felt the difference but he thought may be it was because of her extra arousal, thinking about him from long time.

Tamanna clasped her thighs tight around Ravi's waist and tried to close her legs in an effort to make her pussy a bit tighter. But no matter how hard she tried, Tamanna couldn't feel much of his cock which was slipping into and her sloppy pussy with ease. She tried hard to convience her mind that its good, its wonderful, but her mind and body rejected her thoughts. Her pussy had tested the deep hard fucking of Monoj's monster and Ravi's dick was not giving enough for her hungry cunt. Ravi drove his prick all the way into her cunt, till his balls bounces on her ass. But It was way short of the length of Monoj's cock. Tamanna felt her pussy was half filled and her body was longing for more.

Ravi was not aware of her feelings as he was busy of his own pleasure. He put his mouth on her and started fucking her hard and fast. Tamanna bucked her ass up to meet his thrust, so that she can take more of cock into her pussy. But she disappointed at the fact that he can't go any further deep in her pussy. His prick was too short for her now well used pussy. Tamanna crossed her legs behind his back and moved her hands to his ass and tried pull him down harder into her pussy. Ravi got more excited at her action and started to fuck her with great speed. He hold her by her shoulder and pumped his cock hard and fast into her hot wet pussy hole.

Tamanna could feel his breaths getting short and fast and she realized that he didn't go to last long. She closed her eyes and tried to focus her mind on his cock. She tried to squeeze his cock with her pussy, so she can also come with him. But befor her orgasm started to build up, she hard him grunting and then she felt his cock ejeculating in her pussy. Ravi shot four to five spurts of his semen in her and collapsed on top of her body still burning with desire. Tamanna grabed him hard and bucked up her hips to get her orgasm with his still hard cock. But she didn't get much time as Ravi's cock got limp pretty soon and came out of her pussy. Tired and exhausted, Ravi got off her and lay beside her, taking long deep breaths.

Tamanna looked at him. His eyes were closed and he looked very relaxed. Then she looked down to his soft penis, which now look even smaller. Then she got up from the bed and went to the bath room. She was still on fire and wanted to have her orgasm too. She closed the door and sat on the toilet and began to finger her still hot pussy thinking about Monoj's big cock. And to her surprise, she came within minutes.

......

For the next three days Ravi stayed at home with her. Tamanna took a break from her work too and they were busy spending some good time after a long period. Tamanna specially tried to take a maximum of the opportunity and have sex with Ravi as much as she can. She thought may be if she spends more time with Ravi, eventually she will forget about Monoj. She tried different trick and poses to improve her satisfaction. She even gave Ravi a good blowjob and also asked him to lick her pussy too. Ravi was all surprised by her sudden change, but did enjoy every bit of their hot and steamy fucking sessions. But Tamanna was getting frustrated after each fuck as Ravi tends to come pretty quick, leaving her unsatisfied and wanting for more. Tamanna sadly realized that Ravi was not capable of fulfilling her body's new demands. Eventually, her hungry mind and body started to think about Monoj again. Tamanna knew she should put out the thoughts of Monoj from her mind. But harder she tried to forget about Monoj and his huge cock, the more her body misses his huge dick and rough fuckings.

Then after three days, Ravi got a call from his producer who asked him to return for the shoot as soon as possible. So he packed his things and went on to his work, leaving Tamanna all alone and longing for sex again. She also joined her office as she had to submit the project before the election. When she reached office, she saw Monoj sitting at his desk. He saw her coming and waved at her.

"Hi."

"Hi." She replied.

"So you joined today?" Monoj asked her.

"Yes."

"Having fun with hubby ha?" Monoj asked her with a quirky smile on his face.

"Yeah, a little bit." She replied with a faint smile. A sad expression was prominent on her face as Tamanna remembered her unsatisfying sex session with her husband, which didn't go unnoticed by Monoj. He understood that things are not fine between them again and was happy to see that his fish was still in his hook.

"What's up Tamanna? Is there something wrong?"

"No, everything is fine. Ok, enough talking, now lets move to work. We have to submit the report within three days time." Tamanna shake her head and sat beside him. She didn't want at that point of time to let him know that her pathetic husband couldn't fulfill her desires and that she desperately missing the service of his big hard cock which she wanted to buried deep in her pussy. She was not looking directly at him as she feared he may read her mind.

Monoj didn't ask her any further about her family and opened the project they did last week. He was sure that her husband's cock was not going to be big enough for her after she tested his nice meaty cock and she must been missing his good long fucks. He was also itching to put his cock in the warm embrace her tight honey pot again, but he also wanted to see her bagging for it. So he stops talking get going with their work. In between their work, he glanced at her few times from the corner of his eyes. He saw her busy with all the data she brought in the report. But then, he caught her once looking at his crotch. Voila, she was thinking about his cock. So her stupid husband was not able to replace his cock and she was now wanting for more. Monoj thought that her husbands cock was smaller than his and now he was proud to find out that fact. So his plan by making her his submissive whore is working fine. Now he was sure that she was starving for his cock and he decided to tease her a bit more.

He slid down in his chair and opened his legs, like he was in a more relaxed position. That made his trouser tightened around his crotch and made his bulge more prominent for her to see. Then Monoj jerked his legs in a way which made his previous go up and down with the rhythm of the legs. Tamanna was writing something, with her body bend over the table. As Monoj turned his chair a bit toward her, his dancing crotch came right under her eyes. Monoj didn't looked at her directly and pretended as he was busy with his work.

Now, Tamanna couldn't resist herself from glancing at the big bulge forming in front of his pant. All the time with Ravi she was thinking about it and now it was right under her eyes. She felt her pussy twisting and getting moist at the sight of the outline of that thing which did filled her pussy like never before and awakened the sleeping bitch inside her. She checked Monoj from the corner of her eyes and relieved to see him busy with his work. Then she looked at his crotch again. Tamanna felt a warm wave ran through her body as she remembered how beautiful was the feeling when Monoj put that cock deep in her pussy and fucked her with immense force. She could feel her pussy tingling and her whole body was warming up as the images of his big cock ran in her mind.

Monoj saw her repeatedly glancing at his cock and knew that she wanted to fuck his cock very much. He also wanted to grab her rip body and fuck her juicy cunt right at that moment. But he wanted her to ask him for his cock and beg him to fill her tight cunt with his big dick and fuck her like a bitch. So he kept his patients and let the game go on. Remembering the tight and silky feeling of her taut pussy made him quite horny and his cock started to get hard. Tamanna saw his bulge was swelling bigger right in front of her eyes and she looked up at Monoj to see what his doing. She was surprised to see him still busy with his computer. Monoj was cheking her and he removed his eyes from her moment he saw her raising her head.

Tamanna was getting horny like hell as her mind and body were really craving for a good fuck from the last few days. Now Monoj's presence right beside her and the sight of his hard prick under her eyes made her hot and burning with desire. She was getting impatient to feel his huge cock back again in her pussy. But she was also hesitant to start the first move. Although he had already fucked her many times, but all of them were initiated by him and she only had let her guard down. She was still not sure and frank enough to ask her colleague to fuck her with his big pole and make her happy. She looked at him again to see if he was looking at her too, but was disappointed to see him still busy with his work.

Monoj kept his eyes on her secretly and keep teasing her with his big bulge. Tamanna was hot like hell, but still she didn't have enough courage to take the initiative. Monoj knew she was hesitating to make the first move, but he also knew that it won't be long befor she'll kneel before him and begging him for his cock again. He decided to remain patient and enjoy the situation.

Suddenly, Tamanna's cell started ringing. She picks up the phone, Its the editor again. He asked her to come to his room. Tamanna got up and went to the editor's office. Mono cursed the editor for interrupting his play again. He stopped for some time and then got busy with the job again. After all they have to finish it in short time. He finished the rough arrangement of the shots before Tamanna returns after half an hour.

"Why did he call you?" Monoj asked her.

"He wants to know how much job we have done so far. I said we'll finish within three days time."

"Is he happy?"

"Yes. Listen, I'm a bit hungry and going to eat. Would you like to come?" Tamanna asked him.

"Yes, I'm hungry too. Let's go and eat something." Monoj closed the project and they went to the office canteen. After having their lunch, they came back and put their heads back on work. Monoj did wanted to play his little dirty game again, but he also didn't want to ruin his own reputation of sincere and serious employee in the office. He also knew that her pathetic husband didn't able to replace the pleasure she received from his big cock and she must been missing his rough and hard fuckings a lot. And from the hungry looks in her eyes told him that its not going to be long before she get on her knees and beg him to fill her juicy pussy again with his thick hard member. He smiled silently and get going with the job.

Time was running fast and the day ended without much further action. They worked till 8pm and after finishing half of their work, they called it a day. Monoj shut down the machine and they both got out of the office to leave for home.

"How will you go home? It's getting late already." Monoj asked her when they walked out of the office.

"No problem. I'll take a cab." Tamanna replied with a smile.

"No need. Come on, I'll drop you."

"Its ok, I can manage. You don't have to make all the trouble."

"What trouble? Dropping your home is no trouble at all. Besides, I'll also have a good company while driving around the boring jammed roads. Come on, lets go to my car." Monoj asked her and she didn't objected again at all. They went down to the parking lot and got in his car. Then, Monoj headed the car for Tamanna's home.

"So Tamanna, how is Ravi?"

"Fine, he went to his work today."

"So you are alone again?"

"Yes."

"Means boring again?"

"Yeah, a little bit. But these days I'll be busy with the project. Hope that will help passing the time."

"Yeah, me too."

"Why? What happen? You are also alone or what?"

"Yes. My wife and kid went to her mother's home for a week. Now I have to live alone for a week, making food and everything, all by myself."

All of a sudden, Tamanna found an excuse to invite him to her house where they both can be alone. She knew he was also looking for a opportunity to fuck her again. All she had to do is to create a situation where he'll have her all alone again. And what's more he want if she take him home with her. She knew he was also getting horny as his wife was not home and must be longing for a women. It won't take her must work to entice him to fuck her again. Tamanna got exited at the possibility of having his thick hard cock buried in her pussy again. She felt her pussy getting moist just at the thought of his cock again.

"Well, if you don't mind you can come and have dinner with me. Besides, I also don't like to be at home alone too." Tamanna asked him.

"Why would I mind. Its ok if you have no problem." Monoj replied.

"Come on Monoj, helping a friend is not a problem at all." Tamanna smiled at him. Monoj also smiled back, knowing he don't have to wait long before he could feel her nice curvy figure in his arms again. He pressed the accelerator hard to reach her home as soon as they can. After reaching her home, Tamanna got out of the car and went to the door. Monoj followed her behind. This was for the first time he was visiting her home. He walked after her looking at her luscious body from behind. He was quite fascinated by the thought of fucking her in her own home. Tamanna also knew that he was watching her back. She was wearing a tight pant which was exclusively revealing every detail of her nice round butt. She knew Monoj had a weakness for big ass and so she swayed her hips a bit extra to tempt him more with her sexy body. At the door, she slowly bend herself to let him gaze her big round ass while she pretend to fumble with the keys. Monoj watched her ass and clearly understood her intentions. He smiled himself and stood behind her as Tamanna opened the door and walked in.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Seduction of Tamanna Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds