• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 12

SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 12

123

This is the twelfth in a series of stories about a scientist named Edward Vitello who has in his possession a very, very powerful love potion developed in a secret government sponsored research project that, to his dismay, was cancelled. He is determined to continue the research by doing human trials on a wide variety of selected women.

The chemical is called SX69. It is an extract of Bonobo monkey DNA combined with a molecularly altered Oxytocin from the common shrew. Bonobo monkeys use constant sex as a social bonding tool and female shrews mate for life after one whiff of a male's unique Oxytocin.

In the first installment, he administers the potion to a sweet young librarian name Sarah. The potion works exactly as it had in the lab and Sarah becomes a devoted and contented mate, living with Edward. In the second, Sarah introduces Edward to her girlfriend, Mary, from her job at Starbucks. She is brought into the love nest as a second devoted and contented mate. In the third, we discover that Edward had married a hyper-rich very old lady who passed away leaving him fabulously wealthy. He travels in England to see the castle he has inherited where he seduces his beautiful British lawyer, Gwyneth, to evaluate whether she is a worthy subject for the SX69 trial. In the fourth, brilliant British newspaper reporter, Elizabeth, is invited to the castle and then brought into the happy love nest and becomes a contented mate. The fifth has him at Oxford University interviewing two girls of color who are business majors. He chooses one, a tiny virgin East Indian beauty to deflower and join his family and help run his business empire.

In the sixth episode, he teaches his deflowered brown beauty about sex. He finds his women are bickering in the English winter and spanks their bums to teach them a lesson. The seventh episode has Edward and the girls off to a tropical sex and nudist resort to relax and get some sun. Two researchers from the disbanded SX69 project team, a geeky Japanese man and a tall black African beauty, join them to observe the effects of the love potion but end up participating. The black lady bonds with her colleague via SX69. The eighth episode has the family still enjoying the delights of the sex resort in a huge orgy-party and the scientists discover the power of the love potion wears off over time. This, Edward decides, is a win-win since it allows for more female subjects to be tested without his harem growing unmanageably large.

The ninth and tenth episodes have him in New York to visit family and find another subject to dose with SX69. He found a perfect subject in a strikingly beautiful Russian ballet dancer, Anastasia. After dosing her, he accidentally doses his sister, Rosa and mother. His sister is brought into the family so that Edward can study SX69 in an incestuous relationship.

The eleventh episode had the British mate, Elizabeth surprising Edward with a BDSM whipping which he didn't take kindly to. In revenge and as an experiment in how vile a male could be and still have SX69 successfully bond, he bonded her to Jocko, an ugly, slimy, older man living in a bad part of London. He left her doting on her new man and will check back later, in the interest of science.

This chapter has Edward hosting a movie film production on his property. A movie producer is doing a remake of National Velvet, the classic film with a young Elizabeth Taylor riding a thoroughbred to win a big English race. Edward's castle and riding arenas are perfect for the set. But the real reason Edward wants to host them is to find another British girl to dose with SX69. Elizabeth was an older woman and he thinks there is scientific merit in testing a young British girl this time. There will be plenty around the set to choose from.

Edward is having the sex life of a sultan but always keeps in mind that he is conducting a serious human drug trial for the SX69 potion. His motto is, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

Enjoy this episode of his scientific quest!

Thanks to LarryinSeattle for editing it.

*****

Journal Account of Edward Vitello Regarding the SX69 Drug Trial May 2012

The last three weeks have been very interesting on a personal and professional basis. Our home has been invaded by a huge movie crew filming a remake of National Velvet. There are trucks, and mobile offices, cranes and a hundred crew and actors milling about. The real reason I accepted their generous offer was to possibly find a young British girl to replace Elizabeth. My happy family could use somebody who is familiar with the country. I also found that five is the ideal number of female companions for sexual variety and stimulating conversations.

Anastasia, my Russian ballerina, has been a super addition. I had been worried before she was dosed with SX69 that she might be a difficult prima donna but her nature changed to become a perfectly docile and compliant family member. I had a large room in the castle converted into a dance studio with mirrored walls and exercise bars to continue her ballet training. Just like the other girls, she likes to work out naked other than her ballet slippers, of course. It's so fascinating to see her practice that I have taken to sitting on and watching her. It's amazing to see her point her toe straight up to the ceiling doing the splits and exposing her delicious pussy. Like all SX69 girls, she has no inhibitions about showing her body. At the end of her workout, she always insists on me fucking her incredible pussy. The muscles throughout her body are tuned like a fine Stradivarius. She sends ripples of muscular contractions within her love canal as I am doing her. Sex with her toned body is unique and very addictive.

When I wake in the mornings, my girls are all lined up on their hands and knees waiting at the end of the bed for their morning fuck. They have a pecking order for getting mounted in turn that only they know who ranks where. Ranked first at the moment is Mary, my loyal, dark-skinned Mediterranean young woman with the womanly ass and pleasant nature. Next is Rosa, my beautiful Italian sister with the great breasts and the hungry cunny. Then comes Sunam, my tiny, brown skinned East Indian business whiz with the hairiest and tightest near-virgin pussy. Finally, there's Anastasia, the strikingly beautiful Russian blonde dancer. What a wonderful way to start the day, mounting and fucking four very different pussies. I often linger and stroke their tight ass cheeks. Mary and Sunam like it when I insert my thumb into their assholes. That instantly gets them moaning and wiggling their bums until they have an orgasm. Every girl, every day has an explosive orgasm to start the day. SX69 has made their lives and mine so good.

We had to wake much earlier when they were filming because the film crew started before sunrise. The director is an intense man who barks orders constantly to the actors and crew. He allows me on the set whenever they are shooting but with strict instructions not to make a sound.

The star of the movie is Holly Bodimeade, an up-and-coming 19 year-old British actress. She has milk-white skin, long dark brown hair and the deepest, brown-black eyes you have ever seen. I had seen her in a few movies when she was younger and was pleasantly surprised at how she had matured into a very attractive young lady. I had some ideas about bringing her into the family but thought the better of it when I saw she had a steady boyfriend. Also, it would create too much suspicion if a rising starlet like her would suddenly quit and move in with me. There'd be too much trouble if I went that route.

I have been keeping my eye out for other candidates. There are many to choose from. The film industry attracts a lot of very attractive girls. They seem to be everywhere. Makeup artists, actresses, office workers, catering staff and crew. It's like a candy store for my eyes. I'm sure I will bring a lucky one of them into our family. Deciding who that would be is so much fun. It's so invigorating to know that any one of these beauties could be mine if I choose.

The women on the set like to wear tight jeans. I must say, I am becoming quite the ass man. When I see a nice tight ass, I get an instant erection. This is obviously because of all the doggy-style sex I'm having. It's Pavlovian.

My favorite days on the set are when they're shooting nude scenes, either the love making or showering kind. I have a pass from the director even for those erotic scenes. They want to keep me happy as they trample and abuse my property. It's going to take a fortune to fix it up after they leave. This edition of National Velvet is going to be more risqué than the original. There are several nude scenes. Ms. Bodimeade is in most of them. Unfortunately for me, her body is mostly covered when filming. I did catch a little glimpse of her breast but there was tape covering her nipples. The star has a nude body double to stand in for her. The stand-in has a very pretty face. But her perfect body is why she got the job. Her skin is snow white. She is very fit but not athletic. Her breasts are likely 34B, my favorite, and she has a tight, slim but still womanly ass. I like the way she is smiling constantly and takes direction very well.

I had my detective agency to do a background check on her. Unfortunately, they found she was living in a lesbian relationship. SX69 does not work on the brain of a lesbian. But there were plenty of other straight women on the set to choose from.

On another day, I watched a scene where Ms. Bodimeade was supposed to be jumping her horse over a hedge. She rode the horse towards the hedge but then she got off and a stunt double came in to do the dangerous part. The stunt double was a beautiful young girl with sexy eyes and long, flowing dark brown hair just like the star she was doubling for. She was wearing riding pants, the type with a large leather patch on her crotch which extends down the insides of her thighs. I found it hard to take my eyes off the sight of her perfect ass bouncing up and down on the back of the huge thoroughbred horse. When I did peel my eyes away from her bottom and looked higher, I caught a beautiful sight of her small tits bobbing up and down under her tight sweater. When the shooting was over, I loved the way she leaned forward on her horse and gave him a big, friendly hug with a brilliant smile that lit up my heart. Here was a horsewoman that could help the girls with riding lessons. She looked like she was only sixteen. I would have to check that she was of age before she could join our family. This seemed a perfect specimen for the SX69 trial.

Rather than leave anything to chance, I followed her into the barn where she was leading her horse. She opened a large stall and entered with the animal and tied him to a ring on the wall.

I followed her in. "Hello, miss?" She looked up at me and her beauty took my breath away. I got an adrenaline rush to the pit of my stomach. She had a slight look of concern on her face. Why not? "Who is he?" she was thinking. "Hi, my name is Edward Vitello and this is my home."

She broke into a huge toothy smile, "Mr. Vitello. Very nice to meet you. My name is Jane. Your home is so, ... so very incredible."

She has such large beautiful eyes. I sure hope she is over eighteen. I was thinking to tell her to call me Edward but actually I like that she calls me 'Mister.' "Well, I enjoy the castle and the farm very much. I was watching you ride. You are very good. Have you been riding a long time."

"I had a pony when I was five. I just love horses. Now I train them and do a bit of stunt work." She turned and gave her horse a big pat on the neck. I looked down at her tight buns and I could feel my cock start to thicken. "You have such a great layout for keeping horses, a stable plus indoor and outdoor arenas. It's perfect." I was thinking, "Your body is perfect."

"I have some horses that need training. But I think that from a liability standpoint, you would have to be eighteen to work here."

"Oh, that's no problem sir. I turned eighteen last month." I almost did a leap for joy but remained calm on the outside.

"I am just new to owning horses. I grew up in an American big city. Do you mind if I just watch how you groom your horse. It looks like he's finished for the day."

"Sure, no problem. This is a huge stall. You can just stand over there and see what I am doing." I noticed that she had a delicate gold chain necklace around her slender neck. It struck me that none of my women wear jewelry. I should research to see if that is a side effect of SX69.

I stepped back and she turned and reached under and undid a large strap holding the saddle. I loved to watch her tight ass as she bent. Then she reached up and grabbed the saddle. I could see her butt muscles clench and that gave her ass a nice sexy shape. She put the saddle on a stand outside the stall and returned with a large brush. She turned to the animal and started brushing him all over. I stood there mesmerized by the seductive movement of her ass. My cock got so hard that I had to shift it to a comfortable spot in my pants. Thank goodness she was facing away. I rubbed my cock from the outside of my pants as she continued to brush her horse and wiggle her sweet ass with the effort. I was having a vivid fantasy of holding those firm buttocks and rubbing my stiff dick all over them before impaling her center. Yes, I do believe I have become an ass man.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I said goodbye and walked quickly to the castle. I was incredibly horny. Mary was in the living room and I took her hand and we went up to the bedroom. I ordered her to get undressed and ripped my clothes off in a wink. She clapped her hands in joy at the prospect of some afternoon delight. I told her to get on all fours on the bed and quickly mounted her from behind. Watching Jane's sexy ass had driven me to distraction. Mary's pussy was perfect for my passion. It wasn't super tight. It was like a snug, fur-lined glove caressing my cock. The loose fit allowed me not to cum too quickly. But Mary got instantly worked up into a sexual frenzy. Her womanly area, like all the SX69 women, is hyper-sensitive. They are quick to have orgasms. Sure enough, Mary was moaning and swiveling her ass in no time.

I heard the door open. It was Rosa, my sister. She had heard Mary and was checking to see what's happening. She came in, closed the door and with a look of lust on her face, stripped her clothes off while she walked toward us on the bed. Oh, those glorious tits. They are simply gorgeous.

Rosa started kissing my neck and ear while kneeling beside me. I kept fucking Mary as Rosa reached down and stroked my balls from behind. That felt glorious.

I dipped my hand to Rosa's thick bush and then below to her pussy lips that were already getting moist from sexual excitement.

"Oh, Edward. I love it when you stroke my pussy like that. Can you please do me when you finish with Mary?"

Mary, sweet Mary heard this and disengaged to let Rosa have a fuck. Mary already had a powerful series of orgasms. I pushed Rosa onto her back and mounted her missionary style. I just love looking at her tits when I am fucking her. I rammed into her pussy with complete abandon while watching the erotic jiggling of her tits with every pounding of my hips on hers. We both soon screamed and came together in a breathtaking orgasm.

That night at dinner, I told the girls about Jane and how she might be a perfect addition to our family. They were in total glee. They loved that she was a horsewoman. They missed Elizabeth's help with their riding. They all wanted to meet her. I suggested we go tomorrow and introduce everyone to her and ask if she would like to train our horses and give them riding lessons. They all cheered at the idea.

The next day, the four lovely girls and I went over to watch Jane work. She was busy doing her movie work but when she saw me across the set she gave a friendly wave. The girls were all abuzz about how pretty she was and how impressive her riding skills were.

When Jane finished for the day, we all went into the barn to meet her.

"Hi Jane."

"Hi Mr. Vitello"

"My houseguests and I were watching you work on the set and they all wanted to meet you. They're very impressed with your riding."

"I would love to meet them."

"Well; this is Rosa, my sister, Sunam, my brilliant business consultant, Mary, my close friend, and Anastasia who is studying ballet." The girls all chimed their hellos.

"Is it possible for you to give the ladies a few riding lessons when you aren't working? They'd love that immensely. You can also check out our horses. Maybe you could train them if they need it. It would be a great help to me. Just bill me for your fees."

"Thanks, I would love to help out. I can start right away. Today was our last day of shooting."

"We're in luck then. I have an idea. Why don't you join us for dinner tonight."

She hesitated slightly, then said with a big smile, "That would super, Mr. Vitallo."

"Okay, just ring the doorbell on the big front door at around 6:30. I'm looking forward to knowing you better." I offered my hand and she gave me hers and I gave it a little shake and held on a bit longer, looking into her eyes. She looked down shyly and blushed. That was so sweet. I just wanted to eat her up.

I turned to the girls, "You heard Jane. She can give you a riding lesson right now and she's coming to dinner tonight. Why don't you all get to know her better?" The girls all milled around Jane. I didn't need to be there. "Okay, I'll be off and I'll see you tonight. Bye"

When the girls came back from their lesson, they filled me in on what they learned about Jane. She was still living with her parents. She had finished her schooling a year ago and had decided not to go on to college. She just wanted to work with horses. She doesn't have a boyfriend. In fact, the girls were surprised when she said she had never had a steady boyfriend. When I met her, I sensed she was innocent sexually. The girls all thought she would be a perfect addition. Mary mentioned that she told Jane that I liked when women got dressed up in pretty summer dresses and that all of them would be wearing one. I gave her a big kiss and spent the next few hours having horny visions of what Jane would look like in a sexy dress.

Jane comes to dinner.

The girls and I were seated in the great hall when Jeeves, my butler, escorted Jane in. We exchanged New York air kisses. She looked incredible. We had only seen her in riding pants. Here she was in a pretty, flowery summer dress. It was sleeveless and open-shouldered with two strings keeping the top up. The skin on her shoulders was alabaster white. The top was cut very deep and the tops of her breasts bubbled up with the aid of a pushup bra that young girls with smaller breasts like to wear to accentuate their assets. There was a sexy amount of cleavage. The top was tightly fitting but the skirt flared loosely and ended about six inches above her knees. It was all very, very sexy. But she still had an air of a sweet innocent teen dressing up to act sexy.

I sat in the large leather chair while the girls sat opposite to me. It was wonderful to see them all sitting there in their pretty dresses having a grand time. We had a glass of wine and chatted about the movie making. I couldn't help staring at Jane, she was so beautiful. The dress rose up and I could see she had strong legs from riding. She crossed them once and I could see her sweet light blue panties. Jane would look at me often in a shy flirting way. She'd look me in the eyes, break into a big smile and then look down demurely. She even flicked her long hair a few times in a flirtatious way. The girls had told me they had informed her that I was single and available. Jane told them that she was interested in me. Seeing her with the other girls and fitting in so well, I knew I must bring her into our happy family tonight.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds