• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Blowjob Trap

The Blowjob Trap

"Come back to mine and I'll give you the best blowjob you've ever had."

I looked round to the girl who had just who whispered this in my ear. She was quite big, about 250lbs, dressed sexily with pretty makeup but still a fattie. I hesitated, as big girls aren't really my thing, and she raised her eyebrows as if to say "Well?!" I gathered a blowjob is a blowjob and there wasn't exactly much else in the club so I stood up. She smiled, took my hand and led me out.

The walk lasted ten minutes and was in complete silence. Once we reached her flat she opened the door, motioned for me to go in, followed behind and shut the door. She again took my hand and led me to her bedroom where there was a chair. I sat down and she leant in front and passionately kissed me. Her hand reached down to my jeans and felt my rapidly hardening cock. She undid my jeans and held my penis through my boxers.

"You have to wear these." She produced a pair of handcuffs and restrained my wrists behind the chair, making it clear it was a statement rather than a question.

She then peeled off my boxers and started to slowly rub my penis, wanking it off. She stopped to take her top off, exposing her bra to me, and resumed fondling me.

"You like?"

I nodded and she smiled. We exchanged tongues again and she held my cock. Then she removed her bra and starting tit wanking me with her huge bosoms. The feeling was amazing and I wasn't regretting at all taking the offer from this big girl.

A few minutes later she pulled away, reaching for something under the bed. "Now I'll put this on you and suck you off." She placed a blindfold over my eyes and took my cock in her mouth.

It began slowly then gradually got faster and harder. Easily as good as any I'd had before, her tongue working my dick wonderfully. I was close to orgasm when she suddenly stopped.

"If you want to cum this penis becomes mine. I will lock it in a chastity cage and decide when and if you orgasm. If you can resist the urge for five minutes I'll let you go."

As I pondered this scenario she held my erect penis with one hand and my right thigh in the other. I was begging for release, my hands straining against the handcuffs. I didn't want my cock controlled by this bitch but my desperation to climax was overwhelming. It was too much and I gave in.

"Let me cum!"

She didn't give me a second to reconsider and without hesitation placed my cock back in her mouth. Faster and faster this time, she was in a rush and the feeling was getting more intense. I needed to cum even though it meant losing my freedom.

I could hold on no longer and burst my load in her mouth. It felt fantastic and as she promised, the best blowjob I've ever had.

She removed my blindfold and kissed me, her mouth salty from my spunk. Then she reached for the chastity cage, fitted it expertly around my limp penis and locked the padlock shut. She placed the key on her necklace then uncuffed my wrists.

"You must leave now, I'll will text you when I want a fuck."

-

A week passed and my frustration grew as I was unable to masturbate or even get an erection. I was becoming obsessed with this chick who, despite being rather large, I was turned on by.

My phone buzzed. It was an unknown number but it was clear who sent it. "I need a fuck. Please come over."

I was soon at her door. She let me in and told me to strip off and wait on her bed. A few minutes later she arrived in the bedroom naked and sat on top of me over my caged penis. She leant down and looked me in the eyes.

"I want a baby. Your baby."

She wasted no time in cuffing my hands to her bedposts and passionately kissed me as before. She removed the key from her necklace, unlocked my cock cage and released a week's pent up frustration as my dick instantly became hard. She lowered her fat cunt onto my penis and starting fucking me vigorously. Her hugs boobs bounced around and the pressure of her 250lbs body on my cock was amazing. As with her blowjob a week earlier this too was possibly the best fuck I ever had, even though I sensed it would soon be over.

My hands pulled on the cuffs and she moaned loudly as she too approached climax. I was the first to cum, exploding inside of her as her orgasm quickly followed. She stayed on top of me for a few moments as we both recovered.

"I am done with you now. You can go free and never have sex with me again or put the cage back on and be my on call fuck when and if I feel like one."

What a dilemma...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Blowjob Trap

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 284 milliseconds