• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Anything Ch. 02

Anything Ch. 02

12

We have all done things in our lives that we don't necessarily want to do. Sometimes those things that we do have consequences far deeper than the original problem we tried to correct. This story is about a lady who loved her husband and her family. She was willing to sacrifice herself for that love. Unfortunately, the consequences of that sacrifice was a burden of self-guilt that in the light of day? She couldn't pay. Her name is Bridget. She is 21 years old and married to Michael. Bridget is a petite woman, 5'1" tall, pushing 102 lbs. after eating a big meal with a 32a size breast.

This story is a continuation of Bridget's story from "Anything." The original is not that long and if you have the chance, please read it before this one.

This is a story of a loving wife, non-consent, coercion and humiliation. If you don't like non consent, you should probably go to another genre.

I want to take a moment to thank Literotica. This is a great site, well managed and they put a lot of work into giving us an adult diversion. If you have the time? Send them a note to thank them for what they do.

All characters are over the age of 18!

*****

The next morning

I am not exactly sure how I got home. I remember taking a very long shower and scrubbing the skin off my bones while doing it. I sat at the table, drank my coffee and cried that morning. How and why did I do what I did, last night? I ran to the bathroom and vomited. My life was coming to an end. I had to stop what I did last night. I must have been drugged? There is no way, even under threat, that I could have done what I did.

I waited until 9:00 AM before I dialed Mrs. Haverhill's number at the mansion. The phone rang several times until Joseph, (Mrs. Haverhill's valet), answered. I heard his voice and immediately blurted out what I had to say while I had the courage to do this.

"Mr. Joseph, This is Bridget!" "I need to talk to Mrs. Haverhill as soon as possible, Please," I spit out breathlessly.

"I see," he answered. "May I tell Mrs. Haverhill the reason for this critical meeting?"

"Mr. Joseph, I made some very big mistakes these last two days," I gushed out. "I need to thank her for all the effort she has put into this but I can't continue this way."

There was a short five second pause and the voice on the other end just stated, "Very well, Mrs. Martino." "I will pencil you in for a visit with Mrs. Haverhill for 11:00 AM." The phone clicked dead as Joseph hung up.

Oh my God! I didn't expect to have to meet with Mrs. Haverhill. I thought I could just explain to her over the phone how this wasn't me and apologize. I wasn't sure I could face her.

I called next door to see if I could get someone to watch my kids on short notice. There was no answer. I called my parents to see if they would watch them and also lend me their car to get over to the Haverhill estate. No answer there!

At 10:30 AM, the doorbell rang. I ran to it hoping it would be one of the neighbor girls. I opened it and there standing in front of me was the lady I had met, (no had sex with), the day before. She smiled and said, "Hi!" "I know we met yesterday but we were never introduced." "My name is Becky."

I stood there dumbfounded as she explained that she had been sent by Mrs. Haverhill to watch my children while I went to the mansion and meet with her. I explained that I didn't have money to pay her or to get a cab to the mansion. She just handed me the keys to her car and told me that I should not be late for the meeting.

I arrived at the front door of the mansion at five minutes before the hour. I rang the doorbell and Joseph answered almost immediately. "Thank you, Mr. Joseph," I said.

He nodded and with a curt, "follow me," He led me to the library and opened the door for me.

Mrs. Haverhill was sitting behind a large desk with a big Latino looking gentleman standing next to her. She introduced him to me as a Mr. Santiago. I held my hand out to him and he just looked at it. I pulled it back to my side trying not to react to the impolite snub.

I was not invited to sit down so I continued to stand in front of Mrs. Haverhill. No one attempted to break the silence so I started the conversation.

"Mrs. Haverhill," I gulped out. "I appreciate all that you have done for Michael and me these past few days but I can't go on." "This behavior is not me, I feel guilty and I can't continue this way." "I just wanted to say that I have to decline your offer of employment." "I am also hoping that you might see your way to continuing Michael's employment with the Company."

Mrs. Haverhill finally looked up from her desk at me. She smiled and turned to Joseph who was still in the room, "Joseph, please turn on the security monitors in the back yard on."

A flat screen TV blinked to life and I watched shocked as my two kids were playing with Becky in the back yard. I just starred in wonderment.

"Mrs. Martino, we had a deal," she said. "Michael's employment is still secure." "Your children are enjoying a few hours in my backyard." "After another thirty minutes, Becky will take them to the zoo and lunch." "I wanted you to enjoy seeing them happy and playing, ONE MORE TIME."

I looked at the video camera, at my children who were playing happily.

"This is how this is going to work, Mrs. Martino." "You made a bargain." "I honored that bargain." "Mr. Santiago is an associate from Mexico who we do a lot of business with." "You are released from your side of the Bargain, IMMEDIATELY." "You will be going back to Cabo with Mr. Santiago in approximately one hour." "Your absence will be explained to your husband and children." "We will arrange for a probate judge to declare you missing and dead very quickly." "Your family will get a small insurance settlement." "I plan on Becky, an employee of mine also, to seduce your husband, marry him and become your children's step-mother." "I would never allow children to be motherless."

"I am sorry that I can't grant you time to say goodbye to your children but Mr. Santiago is anxious to get back to his own business in Mexico."

I stood there stunned. She was intent on erasing my life, taking my children, my husband and kidnaping me to Mexico. I couldn't believe it.

I glared at her and said, "It is illegal, the police will arrest you."

I watched as each of them started laughing, (even Joseph who I had never even smiled in my presence). THEY WERE SERIOUS! It finally dawned on me that they were absolutely serious. I could feel my knees starting to give way underneath my body. My mouth started talking without my knowledge, "Please, Mrs. Haverhill, I made a mistake." "I'll do ANYTHING you want." "I'll be a good girl, I promise!"

She just nodded and said that we had been down this path already. She had released me into Mr. Santiago's charge and she no longer had control. I collapsed to my knees and begged her forgiveness. She looked at Mr. Santiago who spoke for the first time.

"Senora Haverhill," he said. "A deal is a deal." "I paid $15,000 to you to take YOUR problem of YOUR hands." "She is a bit smaller than most of my associates would like but I can earn the money back quickly with profit because she is a Yankee."

"I understand, Senor Santiago," she conceded. "However, I would be willing to pay you $20,000 for your troubles now and deduct them from her wages if that would be acceptable?"

I pleaded with my eyes to him as a mother, for my children. Finally I watched as he slowly nodded.

"I will accept this bargain because it is from you, Mrs. Haverhill." "However, I think this PUTA SUCIA, should apologize to me and show me her gratitude."

I looked at Mrs. Haverhill who nodded her agreement. I didn't have to wait to be told, "I am so sorry for the trouble I've caused you Senor Santiago." "My gratitude for your generosity has no bounds."

"That is good, Yankee slut," he growled. "Now crawl over here and show me how much you appreciate my gratitude."

I crawled over to him on my hands and knees. I stole a glimpse of the video screen with my children still playing in the yard and started to unbuckle Mr. Santiago's belt. I unfastened the button of his trousers and pulled the zipper down. My hands automatically circled around the waist band of his pants and shorts. I pulled them down his legs and helped him to take them completely off.

I looked up at him and he nodded. I wet my lips with my tongue and kissed the tip of his penis. I was surprised that he had a drop of precum already on the tip. I licked it off and washed the head of his cock with my tongue. I slowly took it in my mouth and started sucking on him. His cock reflexed upward with my touch and I felt his hand behind my head pulling me deeper onto his shaft.

"Suck me slut bitch." "Make me wet because I'm going to fuck you in the ass and you are going to beg for it." "Make my cock slick with your mouth because that is all the lubricant you'll get, PUNTA." "If you make me cum in your mouth, instead of your ass?" "The deal is off."

I could feel him getting harder in my mouth. I was sucking him furiously, making him wet. He kept doing these silent groans. I wanted to get him as close to cumming as I could so he could spend himself anally quickly. I had never done it back there and I know his size would kill me when he entered. I kept telling myself to suck, to watch when he was ready to cum and to relax myself when he entered me from behind.

Finally, I couldn't risk it any longer. "Please fuck me in my ass, Senor Santiago." I looked up and he shook his head NO!

"Please sir!" "Please fuck my ass?"

I looked up again and he shook his head no again.

I felt a hand at my elbow guiding me off my knees. It was Joseph helping me to stand. He pushed me roughly towards the desk that Mrs. Haverhill was sitting at. He stole a second of unobserved time and whispered to me, "They want you punished." "Make it quick and I'll try and pull back on the paddle."

I realized I had a friend in Joseph, for the first time. I bent over the desk and looked at Mrs. Haverhill.

"Please forgive me Mrs. Haverhill for causing you all this trouble." "I should be punished and I deserve to be spanked before taking pleasure in my ass from Mr. Santiago."

She nodded to Joseph who stepped behind me.

I reached for the hem of my skirt. I was determined to be compliant in every way. I wanted to be with my family. I pulled the hem of my skirt over my waist. I then hooked my thumb over my panties and pulled them down below my knees.

WHACK!

"That is one." "Thank you Mr. Joseph!"

WHACK!

"That is two." "Thank you Mr. Joseph!"

By the third swat, my butt was on fire. I don't know if it is because of my petite size that I couldn't take the punishment or if it hurt everyone the same. I tried to hold my tears back but I couldn't. I felt the tenth swat come down and I knew I would faint if another one hit me.

A voice came from what seemed as a long way away and said, "You may beg me now, Bitch."

I took a deep breath and forced it back through my wind pipe, "Please fuck me in the ass, Sir."

I hardly had the words out of my mouth and this searing pain split me in two. He entered me without lubrication or without trying to minimize the pain. He inserted his cock in my ass, pulled my hips backward onto his shaft and just made me beg for more.

"Please Senor Santiago," I cried! "Please fuck my ass." "Please it feels so good with your big cock in my ass."

He lasted several minutes more. My legs trying to open for him but restricted by my panties fallen down around my ankles. I felt him swelling through the pain, pull me two more times and then his hot cum exploding into my bowels. He held me there, speared onto his shaft as he kept squirting into my ass. Finally, his hands released my waist and I felt him withdraw his cock from my backside.

I laid on the desk while Mrs. Haverhill finished her business Mr. Santiago. Joseph discreetly pulled my panties up over my butt given me some degree of decency. The door shut and I heard Mrs. Haverhill's heals clicking across the floor.

"Joseph, you may leave and inform Becky that she will not be needed after about thirty minutes." "Also, tell driver that Mrs. Martino AND HER children will be needing a ride back to her house in about thirty minutes."

Joseph nodded and said, "Yes, Mrs. Haverhill."

The door clicked again. I knew Joseph had left but I was still in too much pain to move from the desk. I just lay there with my skirt above my waist. I only needed, begged for a few moments of rest.

"PET!" I sprung to awareness as Mrs. Haverhill spoke. "Come here to me and make me happy."

I pushed myself off the desk and crawled to her, my legs refusing to work. I hiked her skirt up bunching the hem around her waist. I pulled her panties down her legs and off them. I looked into the eyes of this sixty year old women and knew that my life was never going to be the same.

I opened her legs and kissed her along the inner thighs. My tongue traced an arrow to her pussy. I took one hand pressed it against her mound while I used the thumb of the same hand to caress her clit. I found it swelling under my digit and her hips moving in rhythm. I opened her up and took my tongue to her clit. I sucked on it like a child would do, albeit gently, against a milking mothers breast. I drew it in deep onto my lips and I felt her push her mound into my mouth. I plunged my middle finger into her pussy as I tongued him and I felt her cunt grasp my finger. Her orgasm starting with that first muscle tightening cascaded into one after another. It took her a minute but I finally felt her relaxing. Her stomach muscles easing and her legs falling loosely apart.

After a minute, I heard her say, "Now, Pet!" "Now it is time for your redemption."

With that, she told me to go to the bottom right hand desk draw and bring her toy. I opened it and immediately knew I couldn't take anymore. It was a very large dildo attached to a waist strap!

I brought it over to her and she told me to undress her. I stood her up and went behind her. I unzipped the fastening on her back and pulled her dress off her shoulder and down her hips. She had a half slip on so I pulled that off her then unfastened her bra. Her breasts were surprisingly firm for someone her age.

I reached into her panties and pulled them off her legs. They were very wet and had a strong aroma of womanhood.

Finally, she said, "Fasten the strap on to me, Pet."

I had no idea what I was doing. I took the male part of the penis to the front. It was held by a ring and had a small penis type protrusion on the other side. I slid straps up her legs and placed the smaller protrusion inside her pussy lips. I then took the waist band, pulled it around her waist tightly and fastened it with the Velcro.

Mrs. Haverhill stood in front of me with a rather regal, if older body, Nude. Her rubber dick hard and swollen. She laid down on the floor with her penis pointing upwards.

"Get on top, Pet." "Fuck yourself until you cum," Is all she said.

I lifted my skirt up and straddled her. The rubber penis was dry and I was too. I fingered myself while straddling her and watched her eyes. They were fixated on me finger fucking myself in front of her. I had to get enough lubricant inside me in order to take the strap on.

I finally spread myself enough and slowly took the cock inside me. I pushed down on it and up. Each time taking a little more in than I had before.

"You have to cum for me, Pet," she said. "NO fake." "The whole deal is off if you fake."

I took her in. The rubber cock plunging inside me. I leaned forward each time so the rubber cock would push against my clit. I grasped Mrs. Haverhill's breast and twisted her nipples between my fingers as I fucked her. I plunged deeper into myself and I could feel her hips starting to move.

"Say it PET," she warned!

I didn't need to fake anything. I could feel myself welling up.

"Oh MY GOD, Fuck me." I ground into her harder and I could feel her getting ready to explode again. Her tummy muscles started to contract as mine did.

Suddenly I just screamed, "I'M CUMMING!"

I rocked myself up and down on her rubber cock as she pushed her hips upwards to fuck me harder. I felt her pull me down on top of her and kiss my lips. Finally both of us were finished.

Mrs. Haverhill pushed me off her and said, "Go get your children and I will tell you the next time I need you for work!"

I gathered up my panties and pulled them over my hips. I smoothed my skirt down to take the wrinkles out of it as best I could and Joseph took me to the waiting car. I got in the back seat with my kids who hugged me and told me how wonderful the "LIMO" was.

The Next Appointment:

Friday morning I received a message from Joseph. He informed me that Mr. and Mrs. Haverhill would require my assistance for an evening appointment. I would be provided my evening wear at the Haverhill's and I should be there by 6:00 PM in order to have time to prepare.

I appeared promptly at 6:00 PM and was led to an upstairs bedroom. I was surprised to see the girl Becky was already in the room and dressed as a Catholic High School girl with short plaid skirt, white cotton blouse, blue logo blazer, white ankle socks and loafers. She handed me an identical uniform for me to wear. It included a fairly plain white bra and white cotton panties. Shortly after, Mr. and Mrs. Haverhill came into room and explained our upcoming evening events.

The son of one of his most important Asian clients was having his eighteenth birthday party. The Haverhill's were hosting a party for him and several of his other friends who had just turned eighteen. We were to be the birthday boy's presents and to provide whatever entertainment they needed. The Haverhills and the birthday boy's father would be chaperones for the party to ensure that things did not get "out of hand."

The two men exited room and Mrs. Haverhill repeated several of the instructions. "Mr. Takato is a very important client." "I expect you to please these boys." It will be a way to show my husband your appreciation for all that he has done for YOU!" "If the boys run out of ideas, I will be there to supply them with more so the party won't be dull." "ANYTHING is an important word here and I want you both to assure me you understand the word."

We both nodded and agreed with a strong verbal acknowledgement.

At 7:00 PM, we were brought down into a great room. Mr. Takato was there with the Haverhills having a cocktail. In a small group to the side was a small gathering of five eighteen year old boys. They were drinking beer and giggling nervously. They seemed rather immature, even for eighteen year olds. Three of them were obese and two also had a severe case of acne.

Mrs. Haverhill came over. She gave us both a glass of white wine. She repeated her instructions to us for a third time and we nodded at each word. She told us we could drink as much as we wished as long as it didn't interrupt "Play Time." Finally she clapped her hands and asked everyone to be seated.

Mrs. Haverhill introduced both of us to the boys. She explained that we were also "High School" girls and wanted to meet some handsome Asian boys like this group. She took me by the hand and stood me in front of the boys.

"Bridget, why don't you tell these young boys the last time you masturbated thinking about them?"

I was kind of struck dumb by the question having never touched myself thinking about them. I paused for an awkward moment and then thought of the last time I had to touch myself. "Just a few days ago, Mrs. Haverhill," I replied.

"Excellent!" she smiled back with. "And when you realized how endowed they were, what did you use on yourself to simulate there size?"

I turned red immediately. I looked down at the floor and whispered, "A cucumber."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Anything Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds