• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Too Tough To Tame Ch. 03: Final

Too Tough To Tame Ch. 03: Final

1234

First... Sorry it took so long to upload this story. It was completed a long time ago when I uploaded Chapter 1 & 2... I just got lazy & didn't upload earlier! This is the final chapter in this three part tale... I hope you all enjoy!

Because of certain issues with certain people here on Lit, I've blocked all comments! I'll explain on my main page if you're at all interested... and, as I've stated before all stories are the sole copyright & property of venomlegions! Any similarities between characters & situations to people, living or dead, even fictional is purely coincidental & unintended!

*****

-one-

The next morning, Claire woke late. She moved her head slightly but stopped after a moment because it seemed to have triggered a chorus of small aching pains throughout her body. She held her head still and opened her eyes slowly. There were no other sounds in the room, no breathing but her own, and after a few moments she sat up carefully, holding her head, and looked around the room. She was alone. She slid out of bed, noticing that her body was bruised and the insides of her thighs red and chafed. She found her robe, put it on, and stumbled into the bathroom. No Matt there, either. She returned to the bedroom and saw the two liquor bottles and brimming ashtrays, mute evidence of the wild orgy the night before. The shame-seized blonde sank onto the rumpled bed with a groan, her head in her hands. Then she jumped up, acutely aware of the obscene fucking that had happened here on the bed ... on the floor!

"Matt?" she called, wandering to the balcony and squinting in the violent white light reflecting off the bay.

His confused young wife remembered he'd said something about needing some more data for his geological survey from the library and figured he must have gone out after only a few hours' sleep. She saw by the alarm clock it was noon. What time had they quit fucking last night - rather, this morning? If she remembered correctly, it had been Matt who had urged the whole thing on, who had brought Leila to the room and insisted on Claire lying on the bed naked. Yet, after the shameless things she'd done, could she ever look her husband in the face again? And what was his relationship with the Arab girl? How had he induced her to behave so lewdly?

She was going to have to think very hard about that question, she thought, but later. Right now, it was more important that she pack up this hotel room and be ready to leave when Matt returned from his business conference. There was no point in staying in Dhahran when they could settle their differences just as easily in Riyadh.

Matt was so cheerful on their way home, almost as if nothing had happened the night before. She was amazed at him as, during their first night home, he'd even tried to fuck her, but she'd turned coldly away from him, pretending she was asleep, still miffed about his cruel humiliation of her.

Today, not having anything better to do, she'd gone out with him to a site he was surveying along the coast of the Persian Gulf, and had spent most of the afternoon watching the geological crew take samples from the area for further study.

The hot shimmering air of Arabia felt good on her bruised skin, and the pretty young housewife was in a bright mood. From time to time, her dark-haired husband would break off from his work and engage her in conversation, but she only pretended interest.

Secretly, she was plotting her revenge for what he had done to her. If Matt Raines thought he could get away with what he'd made her do, the night he'd brought Leila to their hotel room, he was out of his mind. Whatever she had done in the past with Calvin Rhodes or Hamid, it had never been as bad as what he had done to her. What had happened at Francine's house, she thought back to that night, had been a mistake. She hadn't meant to put on an exhibition in front of her husband. But next time, the situation would be different, she thought. Next time ... there would be no mistakes, and I'll shock the daylights out of my dear husband!

She looked over to where the men were working. All day, she had been admiring two young Arab men who were working at the far side of the survey site.

She didn't hide her suggestive glances as they passed by where she was sitting to collect geological equipment from the jeeps. The curvaceous blonde would smile as they trudged past her, making it obvious she enjoyed looking at their rippling chest muscles and their bronzed skin.

In the late afternoon, Matt drove back to the compound to pick up some new equipment. The older of the two Arab men, seeing Claire's husband was gone, dropped to the ground beside her. She looked around and saw some of the geologists were still working hard, and others were packing up their gear, making ready for the short ride back to the compound.

The young Arab man was drinking a bottle of beer. He offered Claire a sip. "No, thank you," she at first refused, then decided she was thirsty and took a gulp.

"You very pretty," he said.

"Thank you," she said. "I didn't know you could speak English."

"We learn from the work here."

"Oh."

"When your husband come back?"

"I don't know. Why ... do you ask?" She felt the color come to her cheeks.

"Nothing," he said.

"What's your name?" She tugged her skirt gently across the full smoothness of her thighs.

"Makumud," he said. "My friend name is Khalid. He think you are very pretty. He said to me, she is nice girl. You no touch American woman with blonde hair like that. Let me show Khalid he is crazy."

Makumud's hand caressed Claire's forearm, making her skin tingle deliciously as he moved his fingers down lightly to her wrist.

"Now Khalid knows differently." She laughed.

The other Arab came over and stood in front of Claire and Makumud. He was taller and more strongly built than Makumud, Both young men couldn't have been more than twenty years old. Their bodies glistened in the afternoon sun, showing off smooth sculpted muscles that had been developed through years of strenuous labor.

"Khalid." Claire smiled at the grinning young man standing in front of them. "Why are you laughing like that?"

"You both funny," he said.

"I tell her she come with us. We show the Hanin things she never seen before."

Khalid laughed. "Makumud, she come with us. We show her everything!"

Moments later Claire, accompanied by the two young Arab workers, was walking the short distance to the beach and a small house. The house must have been there for years, for it was literally falling apart. The two young men had to help Claire, whose skimpy sundress made climbing over the fallen stones difficult. She could feel their hands squeezing her smoothly curved ass-cheeks as they picked their way through the rubble to the inner room.

Finally they reached the inside and from the half-blocked window she could see what seemed like the entire stretch of the Persian Gulf.

"It's really lovely," she said.

Khalid laughed. Claire's eyes shifted uneasily from the magnificent view to the taller boy. His rounded features seemed to be mocking her. But it was impossible to tell what he was thinking. Though it didn't really matter, she knew what she was thinking, and it wasn't about the view.

"Hanin," Makumud said. "Let me kiss you. I want to kiss you on your pretty face!"

Claire let him press his lips against her own and she felt a slight tremulousness in her throat as Makumud's tongue snaked into her warm, receptive mouth. For some reason, her thoughts flashed back to the time she'd gone wild and sucked Grant's prick. God! It seemed like she could never get enough cock anymore.

"You kiss real good," Makumud said. "Hey, Khalid, the American kisses! Maybe you do the same for my friend? He is very shy. He don't know how to ask."

"Maybe we ought to go back," she said, suddenly afraid.

"You stay here," Khalid said to Claire as he came up behind his friend. "You let me have fun first."

The taller Arab pushed Makumud aside and seized Claire by her trembling arms. Where Makumud had been gentle, Khalid was forceful, unrelenting. He pulled her to him and pressed his mouth almost painfully against her own.

"God!" she said.

"Makumud, she kisses beautiful!" Khalid exclaimed.

Claire was about to say something; but for some reason she couldn't. She looked at the slightly built boy and felt her eyes almost caressing his skin. The strangest thing was happening to her. It almost seemed as though she could touch the younger boy's smooth, bronzed flesh with her eyes. She tried to pull her glance from Makumud, but she couldn't. "God!" she cried out.

"You see me. Can you see me?" Khalid shook her.

Her eyes ripped from Makumud's lean muscular body and suddenly fixed on Khalid's well-proportioned chest. She could see his pectoral muscles flexing; could make, out the rhythmic pulse of his heart. Khalid kissed her again, drawing her drugged mind away from looking at him to feeling him with her hands.

Suddenly, she felt another hand. It was Makumud's. He was behind her now, touching her neck, running his hands down her arms and tweaking and kneading her hotly quivering tits beneath her blouse and white lacy bra.

"You let me kiss. You go on behind," Makumud said.

Khalid released his grasp, and Makumud, shorter but just as powerfully magnetic to her, slipped into his place. She jerked back, momentarily afraid, but then painfully aware of the insatiable desire for pleasure. The feeling, blazing like a thousand flickering candles in her tight little belly, was accentuated by Khalid's hands that grasped her firmly molded ass-cheeks in both his hands. He kneaded them in rhythm to Makumud's movements - slipping his hands between her blouse and squeezing her lushly throbbing titties.

"You like this? I squeeze your tits?" Makumud cried out.

"Oooooooh" She quivered and trembled, the helpless prey of the irresistible sensation soaring through her.

From a combination of her. own burning lust and theirs, she was delirious with excitement. She could almost see her feverish desire blazing out from inside - it was so strong and ravenous.

"You get naked and we fuck!" She heard a voice, but she wasn't aware of its origin.

She felt herself being toppled over to the ground, but it seemed as though it were in a dreamy slow motion. She felt something ecstatic blush out inside of her. She was lying on the dusty ground on the floor of some stone house. Makumud had unbuttoned her blouse. Now he was running his fingertips across the front of her sheer white bra and her nipples seared with delight as he squeezed her ecstatically quivering tits, holding them like two succulent melons in both hands.

"Yes ... Makumud, squeeze my tits like that!" she exclaimed, suddenly shocked at her own voice. It seemed as though another person had pronounced those words, another mind had hold of her fiery undulating body.

Behind her, she could feel Khalid tugging down her skirt. She felt the side zipper give, then felt the delicious rush of the cotton fabric over her firm full thighs as the hot desert air raced over her belly and eased softly at her pussy lips through her. sheer bikini panties.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she groaned.

"You take off the panty," Khalid gasped at her from behind.

She squirmed into Makumud, and then ran her hands down her own body to the waistband of her bikini panties. With a slow teasing smile, she hooked her thumbs in the thin elastic waistband and rolled the flimsy material inch by inch down over her full-fleshed thighs and long tapering legs to the ground.

She looked down and noticed that Makumud's crotch was getting hard. His thickly jerking prick was already straining tightly against his jeans and pressing against her soft little pussy mound. The lewdness seemed to increase. Everything around her seemed crystal clear, the failing sunlight freckling on Makumud's tan-darkened shoulders and the droplets of perspiration glistening on his full upper lip. She felt so strange - almost as though she were lust incarnate. She was extremely detached, yet at the same time wildly sensuous. She felt more wicked than she had ever felt in her life.

Feeling the excited jerk of their dicks through their pants from in front and behind, she reached down and squeezed Makumud's hotly pulsing prick, then jerked on Khalid's lust-swollen cock through his jeans.

If only that bastard husband of hers could see her now! That would make up for yesterday!

Claire could hardly believe her own audacity as her hands seemed to move by themselves to unzip the two Arab men's flies. Then the two heavily throbbing shafts lurched nakedly out and her hands curled automatically around each one, embracing a stiffly pulsating cock in either palm. At the same time, Khalid's hands moved upward from behind to cup her ripe swelling young tits. His hands dipped into the cream-white cleavage and began massaging slowly over the enticingly trembling mounds while Makumud in front pulled her legs wide apart and splayed one hand over her nakedly moistening pussy. She worked the two ever-hardening cocks gently between clasped fingers for several minutes, sliding them up and over the huge lust - swollen heads until droplets of their obscene juices oozed out of the tiny slits in the centers. She'd found her paradise - a heavily pulsating cock in each hand!

Leaving her for barely a minute, both boys pulled off their jeans. She stared languorously up at their muscled profiles standing at the low window overlooking the Persian Gulf. The sun set behind them, a large red egg yolk dropping into the sea. Suddenly they jumped down on the ground once more.

"Ooooooh," she moaned as their hands reached for her, pulling her greedily next to their naked bodies.

Claire whimpered in lewd delight. "Yes, touch meeee, touch me." Her lust-induced moan echoed back at her as hands coursed excitedly over her nakedly hungering young loins.

The voluptuous blonde girl now lay on the earth between them, her arms loose at her sides, trembling from the wicked sensations running through her unprotected body. As he leaned over her, Khalid's thickly pulsating cock rubbed warmly against the outside of her thigh, trailing soft wet drops of his hot juices in his excitement. It increased her delicious feeling of utter wantonness incredibly!

"I kiss you again." Khalid's mouth clamped hard on her lips, his tongue filling her open mouth and Claire began swaying with the hard pressure of the young Arab and Makumud, both rocking insistently against her.

Claire gave each of their hotly throbbing cocks an extra tight little squeeze as her eyes raced over their young virile flesh - one male so rugged and mature, and the other lean and boyish.

The naked young wife swallowed hard as the Arabs' hands continued to, roam with greater urgency over her softly quivering curves, their eyes and bodies straining closer and closer to her tender nakedness with each passing second. Her hands moved rapidly now over the two jerking cock shafts sliding in and out of her tight clasping fingers.

Claire felt the rising tide of implacable passion beginning deep in her spasmodically quivering belly. Oh God ... fucking was so wonderful, so mind-blowingly wonderful! The very defenselessness of her position and the impending ravishment of young body brought tiny strange devils of fire dancing through her lust-inflamed nerves. Just thinking about what the two Arabs were going to do to her made hot wisps of desire pulse through her tingling pussy and rivulets of hot cunt-juices come gushing rapidly down between her legs.

Khalid began working at her slippery pussy, slowly and expertly insinuating his fingers between the blonde furred lips to widen and moisten her tight little hole for the greater entry to come.

"Ugggghh," Claire moaned, trembling at the lewd spasms his plunging fingers sent coursing through her cunt walls.

Makumud, on her other side, dropped his head to one tiny erect nipple and began nibbling at it with hungry urgency. Suddenly he grunted, and pushed Khalid aside, surprising them both with his aggressiveness.

The older Arab placed his hands on the softly flaring curves of her hips and began slithering down over her prostrate body. Now, his face was right in line with her pussy mound. Makumud wanted to suck and lick the beautiful blonde's enticing cunt. Claire, sensing what her Arab lover wanted, quickly obliged by parting her legs as far as she could and rotating her hips invitingly.

It took the young man only a moment to work his hotly aroused body down, and position his mouth over the older woman's blonde-fringed pussy lips. With a quick movement of his thumbs he pulled the soft, hair-lined lips back to expose the pinkly glistening flesh of her pussy furrow and the tiny erect clit at the top.

"Oh, yes, Makumud, you're going to suck and kiss my pussy, aren't you?" she intoned.

While Claire continued to caress his friend's cock, the self-assured Makumud wormed his tongue slowly up into the slippery wetness of her cunt - both of them were enjoying the steady licking movement of his tongue pressing wetly down from her clit into the pulsating smoothness of her thumb-spread pussy hole. Finally, his tongue crushed completely through the tight elastic-like ring like a plumed serpent and plunged deep up into her moist, warm hole.

"Lick it, Makumud." She heard Khalid shout from beside her. She could feel the hotness of Makumud's tongue slithering up inside her tight belly walls and filling her loins completely with a sense of total lewdness. Never before had the young house wife experienced such a feeling in spite of all her recent adulterous wanderings - in spite of the fact that Leila had done the same thing to her a few days before, and her own husband before that. But with a strange man doing it, it was incredibly different. She reveled in the perversely wanton feeling as Makumud drew back to nibble teasingly at her clit, and then more forcefully plunged his tongue again up into the steaming passage of her cunt.

The wild feeling of slippery wetness running up between her parted thighs and the gusts of hot breath from Khalid's panting and watching them filled Claire's senses with constant throbbing reminders of the depraved attack she was allowing the two men to subject her to.

She lay on her back, her eyes staring blissfully into the wild, golden-red streaked sunset. One hand stroked harder and harder at Khalid's huge cock while Makumud's tongue. licked maddeningly over her throbbing pussy. A mounting feeling of almost animal-like sensuousness thrilled through her naked body. It was ecstatic! Heavenly! If only it could go on forever!

"Roll her over. I want to roll the American over." Khalid's voice came hoarsely from beside her where he continued staring down at the Arab's mouth working obscenely up and down over her flowering cunt.

There was a moment of silence before Makumud, satisfied with the lewd situation, lifted his head. He grunted in a dazed voice. "A minute ... then you fuck her."

"No, I want to fuck her in the ass!"

"What? Khalid? You crazy?"

"No, Makumud, I got to do it," Khalid groaned.

"Khalid ... you are wild;" his Arab friend drawled, reluctant to remove his mouth from Claire's hotly nibbling cunt. "Uh, okay, I fuck her up front. You take her nice round ass ... behind."

Taking little note of what the boys were saying, Claire moaned unintelligibly. She was in a dazed state of disappointment as she felt Makumud's mouth pulling away from her lust-crazed pussy mound. The early evening air struck the wetness between her widely parted legs, and she gave an involuntary shudder. She had been so close, so ready to cum!

Then the meaning of what the two Arabs had said struck through her dazed consciousness with full force. It couldn't be true! She had looked forward to pleasing both boys with every trick she'd learned these past few weeks, but this wasn't right! It was inhuman to have a big cock ramming into her asshole at the same time as another prick was fucking into her cunt!

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Too Tough To Tame Ch. 03: Final

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds