• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Conference

The Conference

12

"I'm sending you to Phoenix, Arizona," my boss announced. At first, I didn't think he could possibly be talking to me.

"Sir?"

"You heard me. There's a conference in Phoenix, and I want you to attend it... It's training to become management."

I still didn't think I was hearing him right. "Sir?"

He sighed deeply, as if he didn't want to admit this out loud. "You're wasted as a simple secretary. I want to you to go to the conference, and when you get back, I plan to promote you to the position that's opening next month."

"How long is the training?" I wondered curiously.

"Two weeks," he replied, and then his expression changed. He looked almost derisive now. "I'm also sending a young man named Jayson. The others want me to promote him to the position. He's a complete ass-kisser though, so, unless he shows more aptitude for it than I think he will, I intend for him to be your assistant."

I wasn't quite sure how to respond to his statement, and stroked my necklace in thought. I settled for an obedient: "Yes sir."

"See you when you get back," he smiled at me pleasantly and I knew I was being dismissed to go pack.

*****

"What do you mean there's only one room?" Jayson demanded, obviously upset.

"I'm sorry sir, but this is a large national conference, and only one room is reserved for each company that decides to send attendees. Surely your superior mentioned this?" The woman checking us into the large hotel asked sweetly.

No... He hadn't. Oh well, I'm sure he simply forgot. Whatever. "Jayson, stop being a baby and take the room key already." I commanded as I pocketed mine. "You there; bell hop!" I snapped my fingers and gestured for an idle man around 19 years old to come load my luggage onto a cart. As an afterthought, I handed him my room key, which - despite being an electronic key card - still had my room number engraved on it so I couldn't forget which one it was.

He naturally hopped to it, and soon we were being shown around our small, two bed room. It had a private bathroom area, but that was the only amenity other than the standard tiny table and TV on a low wide dresser. I thanked him for his assistance and slipped him a tip as he handed me back my key.

I tossed my purse on the bed closer to the window, and enjoyed the cool air flowing from the air conditioner located just under all the sunlight that poured in. The conference didn't start until tomorrow, and so I had nothing to do for the rest of the afternoon.

Hmm... Phoenix is a big city, surely...

I pulled out my cell phone and pressed the speed dial. A man answered, and as much as I wanted to, I couldn't address him properly. "It's Elena. I'm in Phoenix. Tell me where the nearest haven is."

He chuckled, and then gave me directions, ending with: "Have fun in Phoenix." I could hear his younger brother laughing in the background.

"Yes, my - Yes, I will." I stated, a hint of a smile twisting my lips.

"Where are you going?" Jayson asked, and I could tell that he was upset that I didn't plan to stay and complain about the unfairness of our situation with him.

"Out," I responded as succinctly as possible.

"Can I come? I've never been to Phoenix before. What's a haven? Is that a bar or club or something?"

I crossed my arms across my chest and stared at him coldly. "Yes, it is. Haven means a safe place to get away, and no... you can't come."

He grumbled under his breath, but didn't try to follow me as I grabbed my purse and left.

*****

"Princess!" A man greeted me warmly. I returned his warm smile and kissed him on the cheek. "Welcome to our region. Please let anyone know if you need anything at all!"

I nodded in understanding, and then entered the large building. I simply could not wait to get out of these stifling clothes! Soon enough, my clothes and other belongings were in a locker in a room dedicated to storing clothes while the members walked around naked.

The only thing I still wore was my silver necklace and the charm that proclaimed my status as a Princess. It was the triad of the Secret Society - the crown, cup, and scepter.

On second thought... I reopened my locker and grabbed out a book from my purse that I was only halfway through reading. A few minutes later, I was reclining on a sturdy, cushion-lined wooden lounge chair.

I opened my book, purposely ignoring the multitude of people who were suddenly fascinated by my presence. I barely had time to read a page before the first man knelt on my lounge chair - it was just wide enough to allow him to do so. He showed me his beautiful cock, and I opened my mouth so I could absently suck on him as I read my book.

A woman spread my legs wide and practically devoured my clitoris. I loved every moment of it, but I was a Princess after all, I could not reward her so easily. I ignored her and kept my attention on my book.

Eventually, she gifted me with my first orgasm of the day; I honored her gift by closing my eyes and fully savoring it until it was gone. Then, I went back to reading my book. The man I was sucking on had gotten off on watching me get off, and so he left me too.

They were soon both replaced by others, both men this time. I sucked on the one but otherwise ignored them both as the second slipped right inside me and rode me as hard as he could. This made it a bit difficult to read my book, but I wasn't about to let him know that!

This pattern remained, men and women both flocking to me to try out the visiting Princess, until I was thoroughly satisfied. I don't think I read more than 2 pages of my book! Even then, I'm probably going to have to reread them later. I smiled as I petted my last lover on the head.

She was an absolutely luscious woman, and I was sorely tempted to invite her to my room for the night, but I didn't want to give Jayson the pleasure of watching us make each other scream.

*****

Three days into the conference, I knew one thing more certainly than anything else; my boss was right! Jayson really was a kiss-ass. He simply could not do anything unless told to, but what he did do was done very well with a high level of attention to detail. If he was actually placed in charge of a department, it would soon fall into chaos!

I had fallen into the habit of showering right after the conference ended for the day, which understandably puzzled Jayson when I then showered after returning from the Secret Society's Regional Headquarters each night. He had no idea that it was necessary to shower at that point.

He gave me a probing stare when I stepped out of the bathroom, ready to leave for the evening. "Will you please reconsider bringing me with you? I have nothing to do here while you're gone, and it's frustrating."

"You could always sightsee," I suggested.

"I wouldn't know where to go," he shrugged.

I studied him with mild curiosity, an idea forming that made me grin in a way I'm sure probably scared him at least a little.

"Fine, I'll bring you. However, you have to do exactly as I say at all times. Understand?"

He hesitated, scratching the part of his jaw located under his ear nervously. "Like what?"

"Simple, everything. If I tell you to do something, you do it," I informed him firmly. I already knew that he would agree. After all, that was what he was best at... following orders...

"Yeah, okay, I guess I can do that," he admitted almost shyly.

I nodded, and then gestured for him to follow me. Soon, we were stepping up to the entrance of the Regional Headquarters.

"Welcome back, Princess!" The guard at the door greeted me. He then glared at Jayson for a moment before casting me a questioning look.

"I need a suitable visitor's pass. Let me see what you have."

The guard nodded, and then held out a box of chains and charms. I sorted through it, tossing aside the majority - which were plain, underage-observer charms. Finally, I located one that made me cackle in anticipation. It was made out of plain steel, but the circle - if one looked properly - was a whip, and the charm inside it was a noose. This would send a message to all that he was bound to me, and could not be touched without my permission.

I placed the necklace around Jayson's neck with a devious grin. It was too short a chain for him to pull it off, and the clasp naturally locked so that only one who knew how to unlock it could remove it from him. He gave me a look that was half afraid and half curious, and then followed me through the doors.

I walked straight to the room where we could undress and store our clothes. Jayson gasped as I abruptly pushed my skirt to the floor. He was deluded if he thought that I would bring him here just to have sex with him when we could easily do that in our room if that's what I wanted.

I glared at him just as I grasped the bottom of my shirt. "Well... What are you waiting for? Strip!"

He stuttered in confusion, but then complied. I pointed out the empty locker next to mine in case he hadn't noticed it. I naturally finished stripping before he did, and then watched with a blank expression as he forced himself to remove his blue and white striped boxers. I think he was afraid that I would see his penis because he faced away from me as he did this.

The moment his locker was shut, I turned to walk away. "Come on!"

He made a strange sound, but then followed me. I wonder if he was thinking that there was still time to get dressed and leave. I'd let him if he wanted, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that he needed this. He needed someone to take a firm grip on his invisible reins and tell him what to do.

I nodded to others as they greeted me; calling out "Princess!" eagerly.

I located "my" lounge chair and stared at its occupant until he gasped - he hadn't noticed me standing there at first - and then vacated my seat.

"Terribly sorry, Princess!" He apologized respectfully.

I nodded graciously as he stepped to the side. Then, I faced Jayson and pointed to a spot right next to my lounge chair.

"Stand there, place your hands on the back of your head, and don't move!" I commanded imperiously.

Jayson hopped to, but I could see that he had no idea what was going on or why he was actually following my orders. I delicately arranged myself on the lounge chair.

The man who had sat here fiddled with Jayson's charm curiously. "Princess Elena? May I play with your slave?"

I made a great show of thinking this over. "Hmm... no. I think he needs to stand absolutely still for quite a bit longer. If he moves, you may spank him for me."

He grinned wolfishly as Jayson gasped, looking at me in dismay and astonishment. His eager taskmaster whacked him one on the ass.

"Eyes forward!"

Jayson hastily complied, his face thoroughly red.

A woman appeared as if by magic. She was my luscious lover, as eager to please me as I was to watch her do so. I grinned at her and she returned my grin, chuckling suggestively as she massaged my legs, working her way up until she was teasing my moist opening with her fingers.

A man walked over to us and presented his beautiful cock for me to suck on. I took him into my mouth eagerly, wondering if Jayson was trying to watch me out of the corner of his eyes.

"Princess?" A girl gained my attention. She looked like she had only been initiated recently. "May I play with your slave?"

I paused the fellatio I was performing to answer her. "Not yet, my pet. He's still being punished. However, you may stroke his shaft and fondle him to your heart's content, just do not allow him to climax."

"Yes, my Princess!" She agreed eagerly.

I glanced at the man watching over Jayson for me. "Remember to punish him harshly if he should dare ejaculate!"

"Yes, my Princess!" He agreed, grinning at me.

Jayson whimpered in fear at the potential unknown punishment, and then groaned as the girl stroked his already rock hard shaft.

By this time, my luscious lover made me cry out with orgasm, and then made room for a new man to take her place. He rammed into me in the most delightful way. "Ah!" I chanted.

Both he and the man I was sucking on filled me at the same time, making me sigh in content.

"Princess, may I whip you?"

I looked up at the powerfully gorgeous man, his golden necklace and charm catching my attention instantly. "Yes, my King!" I agreed at once. I had not yet met the King of this region, but I was extremely grateful that he was standing before me now.

He led me to the wall of punishment, and I knew without looking that my volunteer taskmaster was whacking Jayson as an incentive for him to follow me like a good slave should.

I faced the wall and firmly gripped the bars placed at the right height in front of me. The taskmaster commanded Jayson to: "Watch closely as your Mistress dutifully receives her punishment. If you displease her, it will be you there instead of her."

Jayson paled in alarm and I smirked at him a moment before facing the wall once more. The King whipped me quite suddenly, making me moan huskily. I heard him make a soft noise of pleasure and knew that he was thrilled that I could take whatever he wanted to give me.

He lashed out again and again until I was begging him for mercy. Each lash made my hips sway, as if I was both trying to escape and begging for more. He stopped the moment he sensed that it was getting to be too much for me to handle.

He snapped his fingers commandingly, prompting me to drop to my hands and feet. I turned until I was staring at his feet. "Are you a good girl?"

"No... I'm so very naughty," I purred a confession.

He laughed, mildly surprised at my honesty. "Ahhh, I thought so. Shall I punish you some more?"

"If it pleases you, my King," I murmured, honestly hoping that he wouldn't and that he would.

"Let me see if you can please this cock," he gestured to indicate the beautiful length jutting straight out from his body. We were more or less following a script - a common role-playing fantasy - and yet, it seemed so real to me in that moment.

"Yes," I replied almost breathlessly, and opened my mouth wide to accommodate him as much as possible.

He moaned and rocked his hips. A moment later, he snapped his fingers, silently ordering someone to stroke my ass. I felt a solid hardness push against the tight hole between my buttocks and purposely took a deep breath so that I could exhale all the tension from my body.

They timed their thrusts so that they were both banging into me at the same time, and I was helpless to do anything but let them. I moaned as I felt a hand seek out something interesting to play with between my legs.

The next moment, there were two hungry mouths sucking on my breasts; I was utterly lost in the pleasure! I let it carry me away until I felt like I was almost floating near the clouds. A moment later, my body convulsed violently in climax, and I would have screamed if I could.

The King rewarded me with his hot and salty cum, and then snapped his fingers again. Everyone else instantly abandoned me.

"Shall I tie you to my bed and use you however I please until morning?" He asked in a way that made it clear that I had a choice despite my vow.

I sighed with longing. "I wish you could, my King, but I cannot stay too long. After all, I am in Phoenix on business, and I do not wish to risk my job," I explained.

"I understand," he assured me pleasantly. "Perhaps another time."

I nodded vigorously. "This weekend, probably."

He smiled at me, and then walked away. I rolled backwards so that I could sit on my feet and rub my mildly sore wrists. I looked up to find Jayson obediently watching me.

I held my hand out for his taskmaster, who promptly helped me up. I traced a line across Jayson's chest. Walking a full circle around him, I leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"You liked that, didn't you? You want that, don't you? You want me to punish you. No..." I dropped my voice even lower. "You want him to punish you."

Jayson whimpered, his face immediately contorted in a look of deep confliction. Part of him clearly longed to be punished, and part of him was deeply horrified by the prospect.

"Tell me," I commanded softly.

He took a deep breath and held it.

"Tell me!" I demanded firmly.

"Yes... Mistress... I want you to punish me."

I thought so, I smirked. "Then brace yourself on the wall."

He hesitated for a moment, and then did as I ordered. He grasped the bars firmly, and I watched his chest expand and contract rapidly as fear coursed through his body. Knowing that this was his first time, I purposely selected a softer whip. One that would sting plenty, but wouldn't actually hurt him. It wouldn't even leave welts.

He moaned and writhed as I whipped him, and after a few minutes, he even begged for me to whip him harder. I accepted the standard whip that the taskmaster held out to me, granting Jayson's wish.

I instinctively knew when he was close to squirting all over the wall and stopped. I looked at the clock and was amazed to see how much time had passed. Smiling, I handed the whip back to the taskmaster.

"You've done well for your very first day. I think it's time we leave now. Come Jayson," I beckoned expectantly.

The taskmaster inclined his head with an expression of sudden understanding. Now it made sense why I wouldn't let anyone else truly touch him. He was untrained and uninitiated. It would be almost cruel to let anyone play with him until he was ready and willing.

Jayson followed me quietly, stealthily wiping tears from his face. I knew without asking that he had been feeling both pleasure and pain, and the intensity of it had moved him to tears of both joy and despair. Yes... I well knew how he felt.

We dressed in silence, and then left, hailing a cab to drive us back to the hotel. Not a single word passed either of our lips until we were back in our room and I had stripped again so that I could take a shower.

"What...?" His face crumpled in confusion as he tried to figure out how to ask me his burning questions. I'm sure there were so many that he didn't know where to start.

I pointed to a spot in the small bathroom next to the toilet as I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. He moved to the spot I'd indicated without a moment's thought; I waited for him to realize this. I watched him over my shoulder as it dawned on him that he was standing perfectly still with his hands on the back of his head.

Hiding a smirk, I stepped into the shower and gave him a soft command as I finished closing the already partially closed curtain. "A slave should be naked at all times."

He immediately undressed and I stealthily peaked at the expression on his face. He was incredulous that he obeyed so instantly. I knew what he did not... he had been a slave long before I met him.

"Tell me," I said as if I were pondering an amusing anecdote. "How old were you when you first had sex. How many partners have you had, and were they male or female?"

"17. I've had five lovers... four were female..."

"Very good," I purred, smiling at him even though he couldn't see me through the shower curtain. "Tell me about the man."

"He... he... ... When I was in college, I got drunk one night at a party, and one of the guys offered to help me get back to my dorm. He then took advantage of my drunkenness and..."

I purred again. "Did you like it?"

"I didn't think I did..." he murmured. I could almost feel him remembering that night and wondering if perhaps he reveled in the helplessness of it after all.

By now, I was clean - thank the Gods for the detachable showerhead which made it so much easier to wash the intimate parts! I stepped out of the shower, and then held my arms open in a silent demand for him to dry me off with a towel. He stared at me curiously until I glanced at the towels, and then he complied almost frantically.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Conference

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds