• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Babysitting for Daddy Ch. 02

Babysitting for Daddy Ch. 02

As a Thank you for your amazing encouragement of my first ever story, I decided to continue the storyline. A huge thank you to my new, amazing editor AaronAardvark for all the help and the few chuckles along the way. Enjoy.

*****

"Oh Daddy!" I yelled for maybe the hundredth time that night. My muscles were tight and my chest heaved as, thanks to sweet Daddy, I came down from yet another orgasm. As I stared into his blue, at the moment, almost black eyes I noticed the crinkles around them. Although Bill wasn't that much older than me he had the same little creases around his eyes that my real father had.

"Baby that was amazing. You never disappoint." His voice was harsh as he tried to catch his breath, but I glowed from his praise. Daddy always made me feel so truly satisfied, I was just too shy to really tell him. But then I always figured my screams of ecstasy were a clue as to how I felt.

"Your not so bad yourself, Daddy." He smiled hearing me call him that. I knew very well the affect it had on him and upon his body.

Bill was always so creative. He always had some new toy or position for us to try. But deep down, I knew the fact that he was fucking the young, inexperienced babysitter was what really got him off. Whenever I'd put my hair up in pigtails and act like a flighty school girl Mrs. Nash got a call saying things were heating up on a project at work and Bill just couldn't make it home anytime soon. The amount of money he brought home, she never argued or even commented.

"Baby, don't start that up. I won't make it home 'til next March if you don't stop your teasing." He sat up, crossed his legs and looked all stern. We were lying on the big queen size in our usual suite at the little hotel outside of town. "I need to talk to you Vi. Serious for once."

My stomach tightened at these words, I wasn't that secure about our little relationship: well, Bill and I could only manage a room every weekend or so. Whenever he could escape the clutches of his nagging wife and the responsibilities of his three children. But with a new baby boy, I understood when he was needed at home. I tried not to think about what might be coming next. Bill was my first, and since I never really dated, I was falling for him already. "What is it? Is something wrong?" I asked, anxiously.

"No baby. No. Not at all. The opposite in fact, I want to let you know that these past few months have been a dream for me. I would never have guessed, not in a million years, that I'd have a chance with you. Being with you has made life worth looking forward to again. I don't just mean your tight body." he swatted my rear affectionately. "I mean you. I can't believe you were free when I met you. You glow so brightly, and you are kind and funny; quick as a whip too. I'm glad you're my Baby. I know when I'm in this fantasy of mine I get very...," he paused to consider, to pick his words. "I come over all aggressive, but I do care. I really do."

I almost passed out with relief. After he finished, I just sat there, stupefied, staring up at him. He looked back fondly, amused. It only took a few seconds for me to recover the use of my body and throw myself at him. He kissed me back just as hard but there was passion rather than lust in his kiss. We had already gone a couple rounds.

"Hey there, how's my girl doing? Have you felt any different?" he asked breaking our embrace.

"No, I feel exactly the same. I don't feel I have changed at all," I replied as usual. Bill was obsessed with impregnating me. Though he had a new baby who was a few days old, he had been coming inside me from the very first time. All he talked about was a baby for us to share. The whole situation made me very nervous. At nineteen I felt too young for a child, too insecure. But all my objections were always met with the assurance that if I were to birth a Nash I would be taken care of for life.

"Well I want to buy you a few urine tests to keep at home. I want you to take one every 2 weeks. I know I'm capable, and you're so young and fertile that it won't take long. I'd love to rub a round belly again," he said as he absent mindedly stroked my flat tummy.

I honestly never knew what to say when he started talking about children. At my age it just wasn't in my plans to get pregnant. I saw children as a set back. But the love making between us was so good, he had me hooked. I really believed that if it got to that point, it would bring us even closer.

As usual, when he started talking about kids, I decided to distract him. Generally, I started a wrestling match that ended with me being pinned down hard, an erection jabbing into my hip or thigh. Tonight though, I just didn't feel like play fighting. So I decided to show him how I felt. Usually when we had sex I was the submissive one. Bill was excited by taking me forcefully but tonight I had other ideas. When I rolled over and lifted my face to kiss him, that didn't bother him. When he felt me move over him and try to tilt his body back so he was lying under me, then he began to object.

"I only want to show you how your words made me feel. Relax. Enjoy!" I whispered to him between kisses. I let my tongue dip into his hot mouth, his own automatically searching for it. Kissing like this soon had me panting and wet and I wondered why I had never done things this way before. When I felt myself getting hot I fought the urge to drag him on top of me and let him fuck me into oblivion. I had a mission, to take care of his needs my way.

I tilted our bodies back so that I lay on top of him. His hands went to my hips right away and squeezed. I knew he wanted to just take me right then, hard and fast. I placed a finger on his nose, pushed him down firmly and kissed him softly yet passionately, to remind him to behave. I pulled back and kissed his jaw. I inhaled the scent of his hair as I went to his ear and licked along the lobe. I felt his shiver but he didn't move, aside from his hands which were exploring my backside. I nuzzled along his neck and planted kisses, nibbling as I went. All the while he was still, but I felt his breathing quicken, my plan was working.

I kissed his chin again and then started on his chest. I let my full red lips leave light kisses all over his strong pecks. I felt as much as heard his sharp inhalation. He was trying not to let me know he liked this. But I knew, the power made me bold and I continued. When I reached his nipples, I wondered if men liked theirs licked and played with. Bill had shown me that it could be amazingly pleasurable, would he find it so too?

As I kissed around an areolas Bill began to wriggle a bit. I felt as though he were trying to lead me to his nipple so I took a chance and lightly licked at his small brown teat with my warm moist tongue. Instantly a grunt came from deep in his chest. He liked it! After this, I assaulted his nipples for a few minutes. He never looked at me, kept his eyes shut tight but I saw the pleasure written in his face and heard his breath hissing through his nose.

.

"Mmmm. Baby I don't know where you got this, but whew. It feels great," he complimented me quietly. His breathing was faster now. On the last word he let his hand smack down onto my ass.

"Ouch, Bill! Behave please. I want to show you something. Let me concentrate," I pleaded in a small voice. I had grown to love a good spanking but I really wanted to try this. With a flick of an eyebrow at me calling him by name, he relaxed back again.

I began to move a little faster as I felt my subject was becoming antsy so I kissed and nibbled at his abdomen. I worshipped his six pack and was so enraptured that I nearly forgot what I was doing. Never before had I had an opportunity to explore him this way. I moved down a bit and felt his masculinity prod me in the cheek. I hadn't realized that I had been doing such a great job.

His member was hard and, though I'd seen him firmer when we were fresh, I was proud of myself. I kissed down to the base of his large penis and decided to start there.

I loved the sound of his labored breathing as I kissed up his length. His shaft was one of my favorite parts of my Daddy. It was so long and thick. The head large and mushroom shaped, the pillar veined yet smooth. I kissed the tip lightly and then started my way back down, scattering wet kisses.

After a few such passes he was considerably more rigid. I went down to his base and flattened my tongue against him. I ran my wet tongue all the way up his length. I stopped at the top and flicked his hole a little. His hands came to my shoulders then and I knew that he wouldn't be able to control himself for much longer.

I kissed at the tip hungrily. Each time getting closer and closer to popping him in my mouth. The anticipation made him rock hard. When I slowly, ever so slowly, eased his hard length into my mouth a loud hiss escaped from his throat. He gripped my shoulders tighter as I sucked him; slow and steady. I enjoyed the pre cum that washed onto my tongue.

He tried to pump into my mouth but I didn't let him. I just kept sucking him slowly, yet firmly, not pulling too hard. Driving him insane. Running my tongue around him as he slid in and out, in and out. Slurping noises filled the air, along with his grunts and gasps. All the time my Daddy's hands squeezed and kneaded at my shoulders. His groans were making me so wet, I was sure I was dripping onto the sheet beneath me.

"Fuck this. I need you! You are so sweet Violet." All of a sudden I felt a jerk and I lost suction on my beloved penis. I gasped as I was being dragged to the edge of the bed. My body was thrown back so that I was lying at the edge my legs touching the ground. Bill stood over me with fierce dark eyes. When he looked at me that way I couldn't believe his eyes were normally a piercing bright blue.

"Daddy! You were supposed to be letting me show you my appreciation!" I pretended to be angry. I pouted prettily, just the way that I knew he liked me to.

"You suck that lip back in, girl or I'll bite it! You know what you've done to me. I can't wait anymore. I never can resist you, I need to feel that tight pussy squeezing my cock. There's nothing you can do about it. Just enjoy." Bill spoke quickly. His evil smile made his dimples appear. I melted even more into the mattress. I was so ready for this.

Daddy was officially back. He grabbed my ankles tightly in his big, strong hands and jerked them up and apart. I squealed at the sudden movement. He shushed me, then ran his hands all the way down the insides of my legs as he stood between them. He splayed my sopping pussy and felt for my clit. Finding my snatch hot and soaking wet like that, he growled, "perfect. I don't have to waste any time. My Baby Girl never disappoints." With this he grabbed my inner thighs and splayed them really wide. I admired the lustful look in his face as he took in the sight of my young body, spread open for him.

"Take me Daddy. Daddy take me now, I need it too," I pleaded, breathing hard. The anticipation of the sensations I was about to feel when he slammed into me made me gush even more. He was so good at making me feel good. I felt my spread thighs being pushed back, my feet going behind my head. This wasn't a problem for me. As Daddy had so happily figured out, I'm ever so pliable. This angle left me no way to protect my poor womb from his sharp thrusting. I couldn't use my thighs to control how deep he went. This was going to be a painful ride.

"Does Daddy's little Baby want him to make her feel good?" he enquired, rhetorically. His hold on my legs was so erotic and seeing his length so close to my soaked hole, I nearly convulsed at his words.

"Yes Daddy, I want it. I want you," I moaned.

"What do you want, Baby?" he asked again, making me beg.

"You! I want my Daddy's cock!" The sight of him dangling so close made me start wiggling, trying to get some contact with his member.

"Where do you want it Baby? Where do you want this big dick?" He spat out lewdly.

"I want it in my little pussy, Daddy. Will you stretch my tiny cunt with your thick cock, please!" I almost shouted. This kind of talk used to embarrass me. Now I loved begging him to do nasty things to me and watching his cock twitch and harden in response.

At these words he growled and slammed into my sex. We both groaned our pleasure at the violent contact. A few months back I'd have been in so much pain but my Daddy had shaped me to love this type of penetration.

My tightness tugged at him and it took a few thrusts for the burning to fade. As he smashed into my body, I felt him in my abdomen. With my legs so far apart, his big balls slapped against me. I was in heaven.

"Yes! Uh.. Yesss... Daddy! Fu.. Fuck me!" I tried to talk dirty to him, but as he pounded my tight little flower with all his might it became clear that neither of us would be saying much at all.

From then on the room was filled with only the sounds of our bodies slamming together and my moans and screams of pure joy. Now and again he would ease off going deliciously slowly for a while. Letting me breathe for a second, I'd get to wiggling and begging for him to pick up his pace again. Then Daddy would suddenly rear up and pound off again. My screams were so loud I'm surprised no one ever complained.

At one point he brought his weight down on me and brought his lips to my breasts. He sucked my nipples into his mouth in turn. I grunted as this new angle forced his long member to dig even deeper inside of me. I felt as though he would be in my throat soon. The assault on my nipples with his lips and teeth brought a new gush of my juices.

"Ahh, yes Baby. I know my Baby Girl loves this dick. I know you want me to give you my baby, Violet! Tell me how bad you want it." he stood up straight again and tightened his hold on my legs. There would be bruises to hide after this.

"I want you so bad Daddy! Please... Please fuck my little pussy! I want to feel your baby growing.. Uhhh. Oh! Uh! I want to be pregnant. Give me a little baby, Daddy!" I moaned between his thrusts, especially with the additional new sensation of a finger rubbing at my clit.

Between his deep thrusts and fingering my clit, I felt an orgasm coming on. But before I could reach my wonderful climax, I felt him twitching inside of me. For the first time, I wouldn't be getting my orgasm.

"Ah! Take my cum Baby. All of it. Take this fucking cuuuum!!" And with that he slammed violently into me with more force than I thought possible. He jerked and twitched as he spilled his seed into my fertile young womb. I felt shot after shot of his hot sperm ooze into my canal, warming me from the inside. He came hard, shocking me with the amount of jizz he had still to give.

When he finally regained his control, he slowly lowered my legs. He knew I'd be sore after such a fucking. I was jello. I tried to adjust my legs and move up off of the edge of the bed but I just flopped like an old rag doll, there was no strength left in my body. Bill pulled me up so I could recover with my head in the pillows.

As he walked to the bathroom for his usual post coital pee he turned back to announce that he expected that he had just impregnated me with twins. "If that didn't work babe, I'm not sure what will. I think I pumped my soul inside of you," he joked as walked passed the small dresser that held my purse and his keys and wallet.

"Baby my lips feel cracked and dry now. We need to eat, and to drink something cold and refreshing... I think we should order a pizza. Or two, to be safe. I think I could eat a whole Buffa..." then he went silent.

I turned to look at him then, to see if he had dipped into the bathroom. When I caught sight of him, my blood ran cold. My heart jumped from 0 to 100 mph. I'm sure my eyes almost popped out of my head. Fear filled me as my mind raced. Standing facing me, holding my purse wide open was Bill, His eyes black as night, his muscles clenching. In his right hand was my cherry lip balm, in his left hand was my brand new pack of prescription birth control pills.

The look in his eyes was the most dangerous I'd ever seen. Goosebumps rose on my entire body.

In a quiet, deadly calm voice he asked, "Violet, Marie, Gordan. Just how the fuck do you explain these?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Babysitting for Daddy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds