• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Lascivious Ballroom

The Lascivious Ballroom

The green flame of the torches cast flickering light and shadow over the tunnel. Malice's bare feet walked over the loose rocks and dusty floor of the cave. They padded lightly up a set of steps to a small circular door, one of many carved out bed chambers in the tunnel. This section of the Harkness East Cave network was called Darkfall XI and housed a lot of younger adult demons. Many of the demons Malice had grown up with were in the neighbouring chambers. They'd left the juvenile care centre a few months ago and this area was cheap. If they could make enough money, they'd one day be able to afford their own cave. For now this place served them well. It was great for socialising with others their age, and no one to complain about them making too much noise. There was even a dining hall nearby for the residents that served low priced meals.

"Kohl?" Malice said, parting the curtain over the door three down from hers.

It was dark inside, and her fingers fumbled around the wall by the door until they hit a sconce. She took the candle and jumped down to the ground. Lighting the wick on a torch, she returned to Kohl's chamber and sat it on the low table next to the futon bed. Pulling her tunic over her head, she lay down on the bed to wait for him to get back from his job. She was in the mood for some fun and Kohl was her usual lover. Demons called them a pair because they were together a lot, but that didn't mean they were exclusive. Sex demons had open relationships and Malice had been with many of her friends, sometimes more than one at once.

Slipping her hand down her work bloomers, Malice flicked her vertical clitoral hood piercing and ran a claw around her already slick opening. She dipped a finger inside and stroked her walls.

"Come on, Kohl. Where are you?" She squeezed her legs together and pulled her hand out.

She heard someone coming up the stone steps. The curtain swept aside and Kohl's pretty face appeared. He stared at her for a second. Then his mouth curved into a wicked smile.

"Malice."

"Hello, lover."

The incubus crawled over and kissed her cheek, before turning around to dump his bag by the door. "What are you doing half-naked in my bed?"

She looked adorable in her knee length bloomers with lace trim, nothing more than her leather binder covering her breasts. Her long dark purple hair was twisted into a plait, hiding her tiny two-inch horns that ran backwards from above her pointed ears. In the candlelight her rosy pink skin appeared a darker red and soft as down, though he knew it to be scalier in truth.

"Waiting desperately for you to get home," Malice said, sitting up.

He shot her a sly glance as he stripped off his outdoor gear. "Desperately?"

"For you to fulfil my lustful desires," she said dramatically in a low grazing voice and burst into giggles.

"You and your lustful desires." Kohl ran his claws up her sides, tickling her ribs. He grabbed her around the waist and lifted her off the bed onto his lap where he sat on the floor. He patted at her bloomers. "You're covered in flour."

"I'm always covered in flour. And you're always covered in dirt."

The coating of white powder was an occupational consequence of working in a bakery. Kohl worked in the fields up on the surface and always came home with soil under his claws.

"I'll go get cleaned up," he said, reaching for a towel. He looked exhausted.

Malice tightened her grip on him. "No, we can go to the waterfall baths after. I have an itch deep inside."

"I can scratch that for you." Balancing her on his legs, Kohl slid his tunic over his head.

Malice unbuckled the straps holding the wide leather belt around her breasts. It kept them bound to her so they didn't get in the way while she worked. Kohl immediately went for the one with the piercing, tugging at the bar while he massaged the mound. It felt good to have them free from the sweaty leather, and better to have them played with.

Malice shifted to straddle his waist. Her neck arched as the incubus took her nipple in his mouth and sucked hard. Her tail serpentined behind her and her breathing got heavier. Malice rubbed herself over his semi-hard cock. Impatient to feel it inside her, she stuck a hand between them to untie his loincloth. Kohl was less gentle, urging her up, and pulling her bloomers and loincloth down in one motion. Malice rolled off him to wriggle them the rest of the way off and cast them aside. She grabbed a hold of his cock and milked her hands up its length. The unfamiliar feeling on the underside made her stop. Instead of the one piercing she was expecting, there were two.

"You got a new frenum."

"About a week ago."

It had been that long since they'd had sex? No wonder she was so horny. The only thing she'd done since then was a two-day sleepover with her friend Deliya. They really needed to find jobs with similar hours.

Kohl watched Malice play with his new accessory. Demons healed exceptionally fast, so it should be fine to touch now, but a week without sex was unpleasant for an incubus and he was impatient to use his cock again.

"I hope you want it rough tonight."

Malice ran her tongue up his penis and moaned in agreement. Like the other incubi, his cock had a narrow, pointed head, with the urethra situated a little way from the top rather than being at the tip like a human penis, while the shaft had two curved sections with four frills on the underside. Malice thought they looked much more pleasurable than human ones.

A tail slithered through the juices in her labia, making her gasp. Malice growled in response and kissed Kohl hard. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and rolled it between his sharp teeth, while her fingers gripped his brown and silver hair. Kohl pulled hard on her clit bar, making her moan and buck towards his hand.

"Stand up," he told her.

Malice stood as much as she could. The low ceiling meant she was hunched over with most of her back pressed against the unfinished rock. Kohl tapped her knees to make her spread her legs and thrust a finger inside her. It came out dripping in juices that he licked off with his long, tapered tongue. He positioned his face at the apex of her thighs and licked at her pussy, his tongue rough along her folds. A finger on each hand took a hold of her twin labia rings and pulled.

"Kohl!" Malice breathed out, banging a fist into the rock. Her legs were trembling under his administrations. "If I fall on your head, it's your own fault. I'll have no pity for you."

At that, one of his arms circled her leg and held firm, helping her keep her feet. The other hand tickled her clit. His tongue teased her entrance, probing inside her hole and making her squirm. Malice writhed over him for half an hour, her juices dribbling down her legs, until she exploded.

"Fffffuucckmnnnn."

While his lover was still stiff with her orgasm, Kohl helped the succubus down to her knees. Malice panted and clutched at him. He gave her a deep kiss to share her own taste with her.

"From behind?" he asked.

She grinned. "Okay."

Malice maneuverer herself to face the wall, laying her arms out in front of her. Her butt was raised in the air, red, swollen hole poised. She rested her breasts and chin on the futon, while Kohl positioned himself on his knees behind her. He slid his cock through her folds to make it wet and lined it up, before thrusting it deep in one go.

"Shit." Malice went stiff at the swift penetration. "You love doing that to me."

He chuckled and leaned forward to whisper, "You love having me do that to you."

Malice smirked. It was true. It made him feel huge and she enjoyed feeling like she was being stuffed.

Kohl didn't want to go slow and started at a quick pace. Malice moaned as he increased speed. Her round arse jiggled every time he slammed into her. His heavy balls slapped against her thighs.

Malice met each of his thrusts, impaling herself deeper. The friction made her wetter as he slid in and out. The extra frenum rubbing against her G-spot made her shiver. A gush of fluid leaked out of her pussy, dripping onto the futon below.

"Oh, fuck, Kohl." Her dual-finned tail swatted him in the face.

"Oww, watch the tail, Malice." He snatched the offending limb and held it down.

"Sor..ry..mmm..." She took it from his hand and gripped it tight next to her boob.

The burning heat in her vagina built over the next twenty-five minutes. She was still a ways off from her release when she heard Kohl grunt as his orgasm neared.

"Wait...for...mmmmee," she said between breaths.

"Not sure I can."

It had been too long since he'd blown a load. The last week had been torturous and he wasn't going to last long.

His grip on her waist tightened, his plunging took on a desperateness as he got closer. He thrust in and out of her tight hole with abandon. His cock spasmed and his muscles locked up. Kohl hilted his dick in Malice's vagina and a torrent poured out his tip. He continued to pump slowly as spurts of hot seed shot deep inside her.

Malice squeezed his cock with her frilled walls, welcoming the copious amount of cum he was filling her with. It kept coming, swelling her womb and forcing it to stretch. His abstinence had clearly had an effect on his balls, which now sought to empty themselves completely into her waiting pussy.

"Flaming brimstone, how much do you have?" she gasped.

"I think that's it."

Breathing heavily, the incubus pulled his softening dick from her with a squishy plop. His hot seed streamed out of her gaping hole into the puddle underneath, combining their juices.

"Kohl!" Malice whined. "Don't leave me."

Kohl hugged her waist and pulled her back so she was pressed to his chest. He kissed her behind the ear and tugged on her nipple piercing. "I can finish you with my tail, or you can wait a minute for my cock."

"Okay, okay, I'll wait." Malice arched her back as his hands roamed her skin.

She turned around to kiss him, rocking gently against his thigh. She paused to dip a finger in her pussy and scoop out a blob of cum, which she offered to Kohl to lick off. He cleaned her fingers with his tongue, then took a hold of her jaw and brought her mouth to his. She chewed on his lip and kissed him, tasting his semen. His cock rose slowly by her leg, growing hard again when she pumped it a few times. Malice settled herself over the top of the head and eased down, sliding it inside. Kohl helped her bounce, gently guiding her thighs.

"Give it to me really fast." She let go of his shoulders and leaned back, resting her elbows on the futon.

Kohl wrapped her legs around his hips and pistoned in and out of her dripping cunt. After a while Malice started panting. She let out a whimper, followed by a growl. Her hands formed fists. Every stroke rammed into the back of her vagina, the slight pain feeling so good. Malice moaned and her muscles clamped down on his shaft. She sucked in a breath and trembled through her orgasm.

Kohl kept going, pumping into her shaking body for a long time after she'd caught her breath. He didn't think his balls had much left, but he came hard and jets of cum poured from him, spurt after spurt, injected deep into Malice's womb. She gazed up at him with dreamy bright green eyes, her walls clamping around him. He leaned forward to press a kiss to her cheek.

"I need a nap," he admitted, stroking her hair. He went to pull out, but she stopped him.

"Can I sleep with you inside me?"

He smiled. "Absolutely. Should we tie ourselves so we can't come apart?"

Malice nodded excitedly and reached for a belt. Kohl found another in a pile of clothes beside the futon and fastened it around their thighs. She did the same on the other side so she was stuck riding him and he lifted her onto the bed. She sighed with content, her cheek resting on his taught chest. Each time her breathed, her body lifted gently up and down, lulling her to sleep while cum oozed from her cunt.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Lascivious Ballroom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 230 milliseconds