• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • From Jenny to Mei Ch. 12

From Jenny to Mei Ch. 12

123

Thanks to KD for the fantastic help with editing and suggestions!

Please start with Chapter 1.

*****

At the loft, Philip was exceedingly anxious. Sending Mei back to her place, he now felt, had been a mistake. One or two days would have been ok but five was too risky. He was worried that she may have slid back into her old thinking, assumed some of her old habits; and then of course he missed her. He wouldn't do it again. Atop that concern was the new dynamic of this Karla woman and what might be happening emotionally. This kind of reprogramming had to have a single focus and allowing for an alternate outlet for her satisfaction might have unintended consequences. But what could he do? He couldn't account for all possibilities, he just needed principles to follow and get creative when new challenges arose.

In fact, this Karla thing might be just right. If he could dominate her even more fully than Mei and set Mei above her in the hierarchy, get Mei to dominate her then perhaps it would allow her to leave Jenny even further behind. He would consider tomorrow when Mei was with the kids.

Blended with these thoughts was an excitement to get her on the machine. To see her bound, gagged and coming again and again really had him tightly wound. On top of it all was, unexpectedly, thoughts of Ai. Ever since the experience, which he found himself repeatedly reviewing, his inclination was to engage with her again. Perhaps not to repeat but to explore. He had allowed his imagination to embellish the meeting with significance that undoubtedly wasn't there. She was a pro after all, even if she hadn't been doing it long, and pros didn't seek a connection with clients, they ran from them. Except she'd told him her real name, and more unusual still, she'd told him where she went to school and offered to return off the clock. That had to mean something.

The sound of Mei opening the downstairs door interrupted thoughts of Ai's lips being spread by his cock shaped dildo and of releasing deep into her mouth. A twinge of guilt curdled inside his stomach as he opened the last dead bolt and swung open the door.

Mei Chun had just removed her blouse as she climbed to the top of the stairs.

"Hey, baby," he said as she came up the last step, "Miss me?"

She took the final step, entering his embrace from below. "Missed you something awful," she said, and wet her lips for a kiss.

Kissing Mei was a surrender of his own, succumbing to the emotional power she held was akin to sweetly drowning. He would have been very pleased to let her lead, to allow her to suffocate him in luxurious affection, but, alas, it wasn't time yet. She wasn't ready. When all this was done she was going to be so good. Yet for a moment, he basked in the overwhelming warmth and tenderness of her mouth, the feel of her body perfectly molded to his.

"I've missed you... so much," she said between two short kisses that sucked on his lips. "Get these clothes off me and get me into my collar, master."

The way she said, 'master', so needful and honest, not like she was playing a game, thrilled him. It was an endearment, an acknowledgement of her servitude which made it so much more powerful. He stooped, gathered her knees under his forearm and carried her inside.

"Yes, yes, Philip, now, and later and in the middle of the night and in the morning too. Do anything to me that you want. Just make me yours, completely yours."

He carried her to the bedroom, her head nuzzled into his shoulder. She felt so wonderfully weak and small.

"Tie me up, Philip. Let me give you my pain if that's what you want. Or bathe me and massage me and worship me or tell me to suck your cock for an hour and stick it up my ass. I want you to use me like your fuck doll or some cheap whore or be your princess, a virgin for you. I want all of that, Philip, so long as it's exactly what you want."

He gently laid her on the bed. Her eyes were wide, an almost frightened look on her face, mouth open. He made to take her skirt off but she wiggled out of it before he could.

"I want simply to make love to you, Mei."

They were beautifully spoken words that satisfied her. It was what she wanted too, sweet loving caresses to touch her soul and for her body to satisfy his.

"Leave the hose on," he said and she liked the idea.

"Where's my collar?" she asked and he got it for her.

What followed was forty-five minutes of exquisitely gentle and passionate love, surrounded by the music of their moans and breathing. Few words were needed but 'love' was uttered frequently.

They ended in a spooning orgasm, the slow burning of which was like a torch welding them together.

After they cooled a bit, the aura dissipated, she rolled over and methodically kissed every inch of his body. She spoke to him through and between soft applications of her lips.

"You're so powerful, so much a man, so unafraid. I feel your love for me and it breaks my heart, Philip. I feel so unworthy of you when I'm away but I'm so happy satisfying you. So redeemed and complete."

He lay quietly, letting her stroke him with her words. Contentment suffused him, nothing could improve the moment. Then he thought about Ai and having her lips against his skin too but realized that the two would clash. Not that they would fight, necessarily, but that Ai wouldn't match Mei's level of devotion and the contrast might be an unharmonious one. Could he make Ai love him the way Mei did? And what about this Karla? Could she be his too?

Having worked down his chest and stomach, she put his soft penis in her mouth, more to worship it than to get him ready for another round right away. It felt great flaccid like this, just fitting in all the way and spongy like a big gummy worm. A bit of flavor from deep within her was dried upon its surface, making her think of Karla. She wanted to tell him about it so she let him fall, half erect, from her mouth.

"How do you feel about me and Karla at the gym?" she asked, sucking one testicle into her mouth. It really did concern her.

"Like I said, I'm very interested in your pleasure."

She pulled until her lips lost suction on his ball and it made a wet 'pop' as it fell free. "No jealousy?" She went for the other one.

"Yes, of course. I told you, but if I can't hurt for your pleasure than what kind of commitment would it be?"

It made her pleasure at sucking his testicle so much more intense. She was proud of the sacrifice of her freedom to him, knowing it was perhaps her most intimate gift. She'd been such a selfish bitch for so many years that this sudden indulgence in giving made her giddy.

"She's ready to meet you."

"Hooked on you already?"

"Yeah. I don't mean to brag but she loves my body and I think she's falling for me."

"Does it make you feel deceitful? Like you are tricking her?"

"Well it would if I felt like I was just trying to lure her here but I like her and I know she's going to fall for you too."

"Do you see her as a plaything for both of us?" His cock was back in her mouth and she took her time to respond.

She freed her mouth, "Um. No, not really." She gave it a long, flat tongued lick, "More like a partner in pleasing you."

"Junior partner."

"Hmm I didn't think about that. Yeah I guess, certainly not senior partner." She engulfed him again.

"Humans always form hierarchies. Think about it a bit. Perhaps you'd like to occasionally dominate her?"

"Hey, I'm concentrating here," she said playfully and returned her mouth to the slow sucking.

Philip began a monologue. "Perhaps I should meet her somewhere first? Have a talk with her. Explain things." Mei didn't think that was a good idea but kept whirling her tongue around the head of his cock. "Maybe have you bring her over after a late dinner the night before her day off. Tell her you think I'm gone or something.

Mei liked this plan and nodded her head, eyes on his.

"Then, I'll come home and if she submits and I like her then she can keep seeing you and maybe I'll reward her in other ways. Maybe a day spa for you two outside of Tahoe or something."

She was pulling his cock with her lips pressed as firmly to him as possible. With him as far back in her mouth as she could manage, she squeezed and raised her head, wiggled her tongue and let him pop out of her mouth. He was nice and firm now and she'd love to hop on but submission was about availability and not her own satisfaction.

"When are her days off?"

Patiently she repeated the action, let him pop out of her mouth, and said, "Sunday and Monday."

"But didn't you meet her Monday?"

"She was filling in. Want to come in my mouth?" She stuck out her tongue, laid his cock on it, surrounded it with her lips, and looked at him as she descended and filled herself with him. She paused at the bottom, relishing the feeling.

"Ah.. Hmm." He considered but he had dinner on the warm and lots more planned. "Not now Mei, but thanks. Let's have dinner."

"But I'm so content with you in my mouth like this. Really," she said brightly, "I just love it."

He had grilled a trout and made some ratatouille and asparagus though they really didn't go together. For the starch he pulled out some fluffy cornbread he had waiting in the oven.

They ate at the dinner table for the first time, a bit of a fruity Alsatian wine he liked rounding things off nicely.

They settled on the couch together, had coffee and spoke of the week gone by. She told him of last night at the center, the connection she felt she made with Jerome, the scar on his head and how she was going to sing to him every chance she could. They spoke of Sarah and what seemed like her growing jealousy. After twenty minutes or so, she said, "Can I please suck you some more? It just makes me feel so warm with it in my mouth."

He didn't think he'd ever get tired of her asking that and figured it might get her warmed up a bit. "Sure," he said, "But I want you to tell me about your time with Karla, all the details."

"Sure..."

"I want to know, especially, how it made you feel."

"Ok." She slid off the couch and onto the floor, her feet under the coffee table, her ass resting on its wooden side.

"Remember, I have something special for you tonight. Do you feel tired?"

She was undoing his belt and looked at him. "Something special? Like hot wax or some new toy?"

"Something like that." She lifted his hips and pushed his jeans down a bit. She touched him, brought her head close and blew on him.

"I'm not really tired, even though I only had, like, four hours of sleep and you know I'll like anything you have planned. Now let me make you come this time, please, master."

"No, not now, honey. I'll give you my cum later. Start talking."

"Hmm," she licked, "How to describe it?" then enveloped him again.

"How does it feel to be wanted by another woman, that first time when you knew she wanted you?" he asked.

"It was uncomfortable at first, (lick), like strange and forbidden, (lick and slurp), or wrong. But when she started caressing my pubic hair, (lick), it was so, well, right on some level." She figured that while he was asking questions she'd be free to fill her mouth with him.

"You fantasized with that Japanese girl, right?"

"Umm not really. It was the excitement of something new I guess, something with a stranger, like girls at a slumber party or something. Not real."

"If she were here what would you do?"

She answered from around his cock, "uck er." A straight forward enough answer.

"So you really like girls now?"

She took him out, sat back on her haunches, still holding his cock absentmindedly, turned her head to the side a bit, "Yeah, like, you wouldn't have thought it was possible, right, but I love it. I can't wait for Karla to come over so I can show you how well I lick her pussy. It's like the best thing ever. I know why guys like it so much." She leaned back in and took his cock in her mouth, then immediately back out, as though she'd forgotten something. "Next to this, of course. No substitute for a great cock like this."

He patiently waited for her to continue as she stroked him with her mouth a few more times. With a hum, she parted from her toy again and said, "So, she really seduced me, you know. She started by complementing my pussy, just a, 'nice lips' or something and she said she was doing it to distract me from the pain but it was pretty clear later that she was coming on to me. I didn't realize it at the time. But she did take an awfully long time and inspected me for hairs for, like, ten minutes, moving my clit and lips aside searching, taking her time." She took another quick swallow to keep his dick wet. "Then she had me turn over and stick my ass up in the air and kind of ran her fingers around my asshole, and that started to get me going." She made a slight gargling sound as she pushed his cock to the back of her throat, then a cough as she brought it back out again. "I mean, in my defense, picture me on my elbows and knees getting fingered around there after she'd be prodding me and pushing my lips aside, telling me how pretty my pussy was. I think anyone would get turned on." A lick and quick suck of his head, then she continued, "So she turns me around and puts the wax on these strips alongside my pussy and presses on me and she says it's going to hurt. She already asked me about what we do and I told her about the pain and the clamps and all so she figured I'd be into it. And I said you're not distracting me this time and she said she had another way, and suddenly her fingers are in my pussy and, I was, like, just so wet. Then she pulled one of the strips off and I just came uncontrollably."

At this point she saw that Philip was rock hard and lost patience and started a blow job in earnest. With snippets of the story, in-between. "So she is fingering me... next thing I know I'm fingering her... tasting her pussy, which is fabulous, by the way... and I'm coming like crazy... and I really wish I had asked you first."

"Slow down honey, I told you I don't want to come." He had to remind her. "Stand up."

Without thinking, Mei stopped sucking and stood before him.

"Put your leg..." he tapped the couch next to his knee and she did. He put his fingers on her hips and with this thumb spread apart her labia, noticing the sheen of wetness. With his right index finger he felt her, gauging her arousal. "You're incredibly wet honey. Just thinking about her gets you this hot?"

"Don't forget I've been sucking your cock, ok? That has a powerful effect on me."

"Right. I think you're ready. You need your sleep so we should get started." He got up, buckled his pants, said, "But first, stay here for a second." He moved over to his desk and brought back a piece of paper and a pen. She sat down and took it. "Read this."

It said:

I, Huang, Mei Chun (me/my/I), do freely enter and partake in a relationship with Philip Conners (he/him/his) in which I am the recipient of acts and situations that involve coercion, deprivation, humiliation and elements of a sadomasochistic nature. These elements include, but are not necessarily limited to: binding of the limbs by leather, rope or other restraint, striking of the flesh with instruments or hands, gagging, electric shock, vaginal, oral and/or anal penetration with body parts or man-made implements.

I will freely and without mental reservation follow all directives, instructions, or commands, regardless of the manner in which received, given by him. I understand that the consequences of my refusing to comply with the aforementioned directives, instructions or commands or of not adequately anticipating or otherwise satisfying his needs, spoken or unspoken, may include but are not necessarily limited to the divulging of what has been heretofore considered private information to persons public and/or private. I hereby authorize such divulgence in the full awareness that its manner and extent are left solely to his discretion.

I understand, as does he, that I may choose to end this relationship at any time without his prior consent, but that such termination shall constitute my relinquishing certain data of a heretofore private nature which shall remain his property to do with as he deems appropriate.

For his part, he will provide mental and physical comforts as appropriate given the limits of his personal financial resources, as well as financial resources adequate for my needs and comfort in the form of cash, credit instruments, depository accounts or personal items of jewelry, and/or clothing, memberships in health or other clubs and other resources. The total cash value of such resources shall not be less than fifty thousand dollars during the Term of this agreement. Financial resources become my personal property and are to be forfeit from his possession, if in his possession at the time this agreement is nullified, including financial resources not yet allocated for the purposes of my comfort.

No part of such financial resources expended on my comfort is in any way to be considered a quid pro quo for any act or action of any kind.

The Term of this agreement and corresponding consent is six months from the date set forth herein.

Our mutual understanding is attested to by our signatures.

Huang, Mei Chun

Philip Conners

Mei read it through a second time as Philip got a bourbon and made her a Sea Breeze. Stripped of the legal phrasing it meant he could continue to blackmail her as he had been, fuck her as he pleased and continue to shower her with gifts, which was fine and dandy.

"You know it's not legally binding," he said, returning and handing her the drink.

"It's so sweet, Philip. Can I frame it when we're done?"

"Sure, I already bought a frame for it, over there."

"You forgot the auto-renewing clause," she said as she took pen in hand.

"Sit, please," she said, and he took a seat on the couch. She leant over the coffee table, giving him a perfect view of her clean waxed lips, turned to wink at him and signed the paper with the addition, 'This agreement auto-renews after the term expires until canceled by either party,' and underlined it with a dramatic flourish. "Now please take off your pants," she said and he stood and did so. "I want your cock in my mouth while you sign." It was rather awkward signing in such a manner but it had symbolic significance.

She blew on the ink, unnecessary but, again, symbolic, and placed it in the frame he retrieved. They hung it above his workstation and kissed for a moment before he led her back to see her surprise.

"Oh, one more thing," he turned them back to the kitchen, "This came for you."

He handed her a leather binder with an embossed American Express logo on it. Her heart raced. 'What is he doing?' she wondered. 'Is he giving me a credit card? And what kind of card comes in a leather binder?'

"You can get me in a lot of trouble with that thing," he said.

She looked at him but didn't see any trace of arrogance or expectation. It was like he was giving her keys to his apartment, no more.

She opened the binder and saw a letter on what looked like parchment held in place with tabs at the corners and on the other side a single black card.

"What is this?"

"It's a credit card. An American Express card."

"Yeah, but it's black."

"Well... it's the most convenient one they make. I mean, it might not be accepted everywhere but if you want to rent a Lear jet to take you to Paris than this is the only one that will do."

She couldn't form words. She couldn't fucking breathe. The ideas didn't form in her head, they were just too big.

"It comes with a concierge, which is nice. I guess."

"What?" She genuinely didn't hear him. The blood was racing through her head with such force and volume her vision started pulsing with her heart beat.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • From Jenny to Mei Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds