• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Rebirth of Krypton Ch. 02

Rebirth of Krypton Ch. 02

123

AN: After a long wait here is chapter number two of my sexy, kinky, and slightly perverted superman harem story. This is a stroke fic so don't really except any great deal of plot. I honestly don't have time to write plot heavy stories with school so instead you just get an entire chapter of the good stuff with the most minimal of filler. I'm going to be using the New52 Kori even though I don't like her. I grew up with TeenTitans and loved their starfire and read a lot of robxstar fanfics. And even the starfire in the 80/90 titans wasn't that bad. But the N52 one fit the best for this story and this way I wont have to feel bad for stealing her away from robin/nightwing. Also im using the phantom zone where its an actual physical place and not the being stuck in suspended animation. I don't feel as good about this one but I wanted to get it out to the people. I am doing more telling than showing than I would like.

*****

Diana could hear the screams coming from her and Kal's chambers when she was halfway down the hall. The voice sounded young and beautiful as it filled the halls. Diana licked her lips as she moved closer to the large arched doors that led into their chambers. Peeking in the doors and looking around she could see that the room was disheveled as if there had been a fight and most of the pillows and sheets were strewn on the floor.

Looking on the bed she could see a beautiful red haired girl, her head pressed down into the covers by one of Kal's strong hands. Her firm small breasts swayed as her small thin body was rocked by her master's large form crashing into it. Diana watched as Clark thrust into the small girl, his large twelve inch rod coming out each time before being slammed back into the girl's small pussy.

Diana's long fingers moved down to touch her self, her fingers digging into her core and rubbing against the aching hunger inside. The sight in front of her had been common over the past week as she and Kal made their plans. She or Kal would each go out to the island and bring one or more of the women back to pleasure them. The girl's high pitched screams of pleasure spurred on Diana's fingers causing her to thrust in harder.

Diana slowly walked forwards disrobing until all that was left was the high heeled shoes she had began wearing and the lacy black undergarments she had on. Coming up on the bed Diana ran one hand down Kal's back feeling the strong muscles ripple every time he moved. Her other hand gently pressed on his cheek causing Kal to turn towards her, their lips meeting in a heavy kiss.

"Mmm and where did you get this one my lord?" she purred into his ear as her hand fell down from his cheek to ghost over the pale skin of the woman's ass. She watched for a minute as her masters large rod drove in and out of the girls small cunt, her ass leaking cum showing that Kal had already taken her there.

"Aelea from the bar." Grunted Kal as he continued to thrust into the girl and ignoring her screams of pleasure or protest. Now Diana knew who it was, she knew the name of all her sisters on the island but that didn't mean she was able to recognize them when they were face down getting pounded by her lord and master.

"Doesn't she work with her mother?" asked Diana scraping her nails across Kal's chest letting him know that she was turned on and hungry for him.

"She does, I enjoyed taking her mother on one of the tables as Aelea watched." Said Kal.

"Mmm how did you do it?" Asked Diana always loving hearing about how Kal took the other women. There was just something about seeing the power and dominance that turned her own, but feeling it, Diana shivered against Kal's strong body at that thought. Feeling it was something different, knowing that he could take her any time he chose. Diana snuggled up against Kal and leaned closer to kiss at his neck.

"It was nice; her mother was quick to please. And Aelea just stood there and watched as her mother laid on the countertop with her legs spread in the air as I fucked her ass." Kal said, "Then after I got done filling her mother up I had her come over and clean me off. And she was so good with her mouth I thought I would bring her up and let you enjoy her company."

"Think you master, I think I'm going to try out my new present." Diana said giving him a small kiss on the cheek before crawling up to the top of the bed and sitting down with the girls head between her legs. Diana reached down and started to pat the girl's hair before lovingly moving on to her cheeks. The young girl looked up with her deep green eyes and a smile formed on Diana's face as she saw the cute freckles on it.

Diana slid her lacy panties aside giving the girl an up-close view of her large wet pussy, the girl moaned as she inhaled the scents of her queens snatch and her mouth was quick to latch onto Diana's cunt.

"Ohh, ohh yes, ohh yes master yes. Ohh master you were right about her mouth. Ohh yes yes right there, ohh right there please." Moaned Diana after a minute of the girls lips and tongue on her aching pussy. "Ohh yes, I think that we have found another member of your harem master. If only to keep her around to clean out my pussy after you get done filling it with your cum." Over the last few days Diana had been putting together a type of harem in one of the wings of the palace. The girls' duties would be to look after herself, Kal, and any of the other superheroins that eventually joined them.

They would also be the first non-heroes to be impregnated. Diana ran a hand over her tight stomach as another wave of orgasm swept through her causing her to cum on the young girls face. She had asked Kal the other day about it when she was going over plans and he had said that Kryptonains could choose when to be fertile. She had been even more suppressed and happy when he told her that he had impregnated her the first time he had taken her in the cave.

The young redhead moaned into Diana's cunt as Kal filled her pussy with his cum. Slowing down Kal pulled out of Aelea and grabbing onto her hips turned her over. "Mmm your pussy looks so much cuter with my cum leaking out of it. Why don't you go get cleaned up while I talk to Diana." Said Kal leaning down to kiss her, the taste of Diana's juices still fresh on her lips. Aelea enthusiastically kissed back before getting up and giving both Kal and Diana one last kiss, picking up her things, and leaving.

With the girl no longer between them Kal crawled up between Diana's legs, one hand on the back of her neck and the other on her waist as he guided her down onto the bed. Running a hand though her long dark hair Kal kissed her slowly, enjoying the feel of her large lips. Running a hand up her side Kal began to massage her large tan breasts though the black lacy bra she was wearing.

Pulling the bra down Kal let one of Diana's large eraser sized nipples slip free. Rolling it between his fingers Kal continued to play with her breasts as the two kissed. One of Diana's long muscular legs rising up to wrap around Kal's hip. Breaking away from the kiss Kal looked down at the beautiful woman below him.

"I wonder how many people are going to show up to your meeting at the watch tower?" Kal asked his eyes transfixed on her glistening lips as she talked.

"I'm not really sure who all is coming. I know super girl and power girl are both out on missions and starfire is still in self-imposed exile but I don't know about the rest." Diana rocking her hips back and forth against Kal's large rod.

"Don't worry about those three my love I can deal with them. In fact I already have a plan for Kara and Powergirl." Kal said as he reached down to rip the panties off of Diana.

"Mmm and Starfire shouldn't be any problem master. Ever since she lost her memory she has been a little... let's say promiscuous. All you will have to do is let her see that large dick of yours and she will be all over you." Diana said between moans as Kal entered her, his cock sliding back and forth in a slow steady motion.

"That sounds good." Kal whispered as he sheathed himself in Diana, pushing her further into the bed. Reaching up Diana placed both hands on Kal's face and pulled him down for a deep kiss. Their bodies pressed tightly together as they came. After catching her breath Diana looked up at Kal with a mischievous grin.

"When you get done with starfire come up to the fortress and I will have a surprise waiting for you." She said before leaning in for another kiss. After another round of kissing the two heroes finally broke apart and went to get dressed. Sharing one last kiss above the tropical waters they both flew in opposite directions. Kal to Starfire's last known position in the pacific and Diana to the nearest transport booth to take her to the watch tower.

When Diana got to the tower she quickly made her way to the dining hall where she had asked everyone to meet. Diana could see that many of the heroines were there already in the room waiting on her. Black Canary and Huntress were over by one of the counters having a drink with Vixen . Zatana was showing off one of her new magic tricks to stargirl while Fire and Ice sat in a corner by their selves. There were also a few other heroines walking around and talking or eating. Always the ambassador Diana went around from group to group talking for a few minutes before walking to the front of the room and starting their meeting.

"So what's with this super-secret meeting that we weren't allowed to tell the guys about?" asked Wondergirl leaning back in her chair. Diana smiled at her younger sister. She had been wishing that Donna would come home so she could join her with superman. She felt her panties get wet under her suit as she imagined her and her sister laying naked at Kal's feet and playing with his large rod. Coughing she broke out of her daydream and sent her sister a sly smile.

"Well if you would come home more often you would know. Now I know the message said that you were all invited to Themascera to have a special month long self-defense and fighting course with my Amazonian sisters." Diana said earning some moans but still quite a few cheers from the audience.

"Ohh come on princess all we do is fight. You actually think we would want to spend a month in paradise fighting each other." Canary asked earning cheers from some of leaguers who had been on rotation longer.

"No I don't which is why that is the opposite of what we will be doing." Said Diana.

"What but the message said..."

"I know but that was just to throw the guys off the trail in case they read it. You remember what happened when Barry read about the surprise party for Barbra and ate all of the snacks. No you are all invited to spend a month on Paradise Island just relaxing, having massages, and drinking those coconut drinks with the little umbrellas." She said earning a cheer from the entire room. "Now the retreat will be ready in about a week there will be games and activates and lots to eat. So go home, pack, make arrangements for someone to water your flowers and I will see you in a week."

The room was slow to clear out after the announcement with everyone talking amongst their selves about the mini vacation and what they were going to bring. Diana stayed behind and answered questions all the while smiling at how many people were falling into her trap and how well her master would reward her. Thinking of rewards Diana remembered what she had planned and excusing herself quickly made her way to the transporter and took a boom tube as close to the north pole as possible.

The closest one happened to be in northern Greenland and after flying for an hour over the artic Diana was happy to see the crystalline outline of the fortress in the distance. Landing at the front of the large structure Diana transmitted her authorization code to the Fortresses computer and quickly stepped inside. Even though the cold didn't bother her as much as a normal human Diana was still happy for the warm temperature inside the fortress and decided to treat herself to a cup of coco while she sat up the projector for the phantom zone.

Meanwhile in the pacific Princess Koriand'r of Tamaran, known to the people of earth as Starfire, was enjoying a dip in one of the hidden coves on her uninhabited pacific island. The princess was skinny dipping as usual, soaking up the energizing rays of the earth's yellow sun as rivulets of water flowed down her lithe orange body. The tamaranian princess had gotten used to her self-imposed exile after losing her memory from her time in the Titans. She had come to love her island and the freedom of swimming naked in her own little cove, but lately she had started to feel alone and the hunger for human company was beginning to become unbearable.

The princess was about to call it a day when her enhanced hearing picked up the sound of something coming towards her. Turning around she saw what could only be described as a god floating above the water. She automatically felt a strong hunger grown in her belly and wished to run her hands over the strong muscles that seemed to ripple with unlimited strength.

The man dropped down to the water, the waves crashing against his hips as he moved towards her. Starfire felt like she had met this man before but the lust and passion of seeing a man after being stuck on an island by herself for so long was clouding her mind. She watched as the man got closer to her and her eyes were drawn to the large rod that was hidden in his pants. Her mouth watered at the size of it and her body ached to have it inside her.

Kori started walking towards the man, her hips swaying seductively and her large breasts bouncing as she walked. When she got to him she quickly pressed herself up against his hard body, running her hands over his hard chest. She let out a yelp as she felt him grab on to her lush red mane and pull it backwards till her bright green eyes met his steely blue.

"S..Superman?" She said her mind finally remembering who the man was. The man didn't answer instead he pulled her head closer to his and crushed her lips in a strong kiss, his tongue demanding entrance. Starfire quickly submitted to the kiss, enjoying the feel of his strong body pressed up against her as his tongue conquered her mouth.

Starfire could feel the superman's large rod pressing up against the body and hungered to taste him. But the man wouldn't let go of his strong grip on her hair even as his other hand roamed her body. Starfire wrapped one leg around Superman's waist and pressed her large breasts up against his chest mewling into his mouth in a pleading tone.

Superman just looked down at her and chuckled. Apparently the rumors about her had been right. Ever since some unknown accident it had been reported that Starfire had turned into a sex addict and if one wanted to be disrespectful a slut.

Superman had watched from afar as the alien hotie had swum naked in the ocean. Watching her body bend and flex and wondering just how flexible she could be. The sight of her long tanned legs that slowly morphed into large round hips and an ass to die for had caused his cock to practically rip out of his pants. And the way the water flowed between her large breasts and over her perfectly toned abs had him wanting to lick the water off of them.

Superman was not worried about this conquest. If even half the rumors were true then all he would have to do is fly down there and she would be begging to suck his cock. And he was happy to find out he was right. His right hand was deeply embedded in her hair and held her close to him as the other traveled her body enjoying the curves of the alien woman.

"I see you haven't forgotten everything" said Superman in a gruff voice "But from now own you shall refer to me as lord superman or my king" he said before grinding his hard cock against her pussy causing her to let out a loud moan. "You haven't forgotten that have you? The touch of a man, being taken and filled by him." He said holding her close as he ground his cock against her.

"Mmm so hard" She moaned between licks she was giving to his neck and chest. "Yes fuck me, fuck me with that hard body of yours."

"Not yet Starslut I want you to get down and suck me off" Starfire didn't even mind being called a slut as she slithered down his body making sure never to loose contact as her lips tried to cover every inch of his chiseled body. "You're a hungry little slut aren't you? Suck my cock and I will fill up that hungry mouth of yours with my cum." He said as her hands and lips ran over his chest.

Starfire quickly dropped down into the water, her lips hungrily wrapping around the large shaft. Superman enjoyed the feel of her extra hot mouth and watched as the alien beauty worked her lush lips up and down his pole. Tamaranians had a hotter body temperature than humans and he couldn't wait to have his cock enveloped in that molten warm pussy of hers.

Starfire was enjoying the taste of the salty meat stick and was taking her time to run her tongue over his cock, lapping at the large amounts of precum that was coming out of the tip. Smiling Starfire gave one last long lick with her tongue before grabbing her large breasts and wrapping them around his cock.

Superman enjoyed the sight of the hot alien slut kneeling below him. Her tanned orange breasts wrapped around his pole as her lips kissed and sucked at the engorged head. Starfire kept slowly moving her breasts over his cock, her large breasts and wet skin making it feel as if his cock was wrapped up in a cloud.

Reaching down starfire brought up some of the crystal clear water and let it run down her neck and over her breasts where Kal's cock was nestled. Her large breasts heaving as she sat at his feet and her hardened nipples brushing up against his legs. Throwing her head back Koriand'r repeated the process multiple times giving the man a good view of her succulent neck and delicious breasts.

Starfire placed her hands on either side of her breasts, her long fingers sinking in against the flesh. Pressing them together she gently enveloped a large portion of Superman's cock before leaning down and giving the top of it a kiss.

Starfire continued to rub her breasts over his cock, licking her lips at the sight of the hard rod that would hopefully be filling her aching core soon. Bending her head down she started to suck on the tip of his cock as her breasts moved up and down in perfect rhythm.

Kal's hand was still deeply embedded in her large mane of hair, orange-red strands wrapped around his hand like a bull rider's rope. Pulling on her hair he pulled Starfire's head far back enough to where she was just sucking on the tip. After a second he pushed her head back down on his cock forcing the red-haired beauty to take all of his twelve inch rod down her throat. Gripping her hair Kal forced Starfire's head up and down his shaft fucking her hot wet throat with his cock.

Wrapping his other hand in her hair superman began to jackhammer into the alien woman's throat. Her loud gagging causing him to get harder as he fucked her mouth over and over until pressing her nose up against his stomach and cuming down her throat, covering it in rope after rope of hot cum. Starfire slowly leaned back from Kal's cock allowing the large rod to slip out of her mouth with a loud plop that left a thin line of drool. Starfire quickly went back to kissing and sucking at the bottom of Superman's cock, her hands pressed on his hips. Kal watched in satisfaction as the alien slut's pink tongue came out to lick at his cock, her eyes filled with hunger. Starfire's lips wrapped around the side of his cock sliding up and down the large shaft, her nose brushing up against his stomach.

Reaching down Kal grabbed a large handful of the alien woman's hair causing her to let out little moans of pain or pleasure as she stood up. Kal pulled the beautiful woman's wet body close to his and held her close as he kissed her. Starfire's body began moving under his grip even as her lips stayed glued to him. At first he thought she might be trying to get out of his grip and loosened his arms, but instead she just kept up her slow movements. Her body moved and gyrated against his, her large breasts and soft legs rubbing up against his body as she kissed him.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Rebirth of Krypton Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds