• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Perks of Working at the Mall Ch. 02

Perks of Working at the Mall Ch. 02

12

This story picks up right where the first part left off:

Claire could not believe she had just watched her boss shoot his load right in front of her. She was on her way home and was just now pulling into her apartment complex. Her nerves had settled, but her mind was still racing trying to process what happened. She parked her car and walked quickly up one flight of stairs to her door still feeling like someone was watching her. The door opened to a dark apartment. Her roommate clearly wasn't home. Claire was thankful for the privacy though as she went straight to her room. She wasn't sure if she wanted to tell anyone what happened.

Her room was cluttered with piles of clothes on the floor. It wasn't very big with just an unmade full size bed, dresser with a small TV on it and a little nightstand. The closet doors were mirrors that slid back and forth and she had a window on the opposite wall that looked out over the pool.

Claire couldn't shake the feeling that she felt dirty so she decided to take a shower. She went straight to the bathroom where makeup and other accessories cluttered the bathroom counter. She began to unbutton her blouse when she noticed her shirt was wet. She touched in with her finger and smelled it. More concerned about a possible stain, she removed the blouse and took a better look at it. It suddenly hit Claire like a ton of bricks. It was Harold's cum!

She stared at it for several minutes while emotions flooded her then an image of Harold's dick popped into her mind. She relived those few moments of seeing him stroke himself over and over.

"Eww!" She said out loud trying to convince herself.

She dropped the shirt on the floor and started the shower. Then she started to undress by peeling her tight pants off. Claire noticed herself in the mirror and stopped. She was still wearing the bra and panties that Harold had her try on.

The bra was digging into her from being too small around and the small cups had her breasts spilling out the top. Uncomfortable as it was she admitted to herself that it did look kind of sexy.

Claire unsnapped the bra and breathed a sigh of relief as her breasts fell free. When she pulled the panties off she noticed they were wet in the crotch. She moved her hand to her pussy and felt how wet she was. Claire stepped into the shower confused by her body's reaction.

"Harold is not attractive." She told herself as she rinsed her body in the hot shower.

Claire used a bar of soap and lathered up. As she rubbed the soap all over her body, she started to think about that large cock again. Her hand moved to her clit and she rubbed herself without even realizing it. Claire started massaging her large tits with her other hand. Her nipples were stiff and felt more sensitive than usual. Her hands roamed her smooth skin in the steamy shower and a tension started to grow from within.

Like coming out of a dream, Claire woke up. Frustrated and confused about why she was so turned on, Claire stopped and turned the shower off.

"I can't masterbate thinking about Harold!" She told herself as she got out of the shower.

She dried herself off with a towel and wrapped it tightly around her body. She picked up the pile of clothes on the floor and went to her room.

"Maybe tomorrow will be a better day." she told herself deciding to go to bed and start fresh.

*****************

Claire had classes that morning, but had trouble focusing. She found herself wondering how big guys dicks were. Thinking that maybe she just needed to let off some sexual tension, Claire called the guy she was dating. Derek was about six feet tall with a thin build. He was always active so he stayed pretty fit. He had light brown hair and eyes with a light complexion. He wasn't officially her boyfriend, but he was always around whenever she needed anything. Typically she used him to run chores or get things for her. He was a nice guy and always treated her well. Her friends would yell at her for using him, but he never complained so she just kept on.

Today was his lucky day though. Claire sent him a text and asked him to meet her at her apartment in thirty minutes.

He replied almost immediately, "Can't, in class right now"

"Please! I really need your help!" She sent back in a text.

"I haven't heard from you in 3 weeks!" He replied.

"I promise it will be worth it!" She responded.

Five minutes went by and she was about to text again when he replied with, "Okay. b there in 30"

Claire picked up her stuff and left class to head home. They had made out a few times, but had not had sex yet. She needed to get laid, so he would have to do. After all, she wasn't going to fuck Harold.

Claire had just gotten home and put her stuff down when she heard a knock at the door.

"Hey, what's up?" He said smiling with his geeky but cute grin when she opened the door.

Claire grabbed his shirt and pulled him inside without saying anything. She slammed the door behind him and kissed him hard. Derek was thrown off by this unusual behavior, but rebounded quickly going with the flow and kissed her back.

Still kissing, Claire started pulling his clothes off while leading him back to her room.

Derek returned the favor and started pulling Claire's clothes off leaving a trail that led to her room. By the time they got to her room they were both stark naked. Derek mauled her large breasts like most guys that are over eager when they see big boobs. Claire didn't want foreplay though, she just wanted to get fucked. Claire pushed Derek backward onto her bed. Claire climbed on the bed on the bed and grabbed his hard dick. She noticed it wasn't as big as Harold's, but told herself it didn't matter. She had orgasimed before with smaller. She stroked his dick paying more attention to the size than she ever had before. He seemed to be in line with her past boyfriends. Maybe a tad shorter at just longer than her hand and it didn't seem quite as thick. She could easily wrap her fingers around it.

Just when Derek started to wonder what Claire was doing, she pulled a condom out of her nightstand and put it on him. She climbed up over him with his dick in her hand and she lowered herself onto his cock. She put her hands on his chest as she started to ride him.

Claire tried to focused on the feeling of the dick sliding in and out. The friction was okay, but she couldn't really "feel" him. She wondered if it was the condom. Even though she was on birth control, she had always used a condom. For the first time, she was wondering if it would feel better without one. She realized her eyes were closed and opened them.

Derek had his eyes mesmerized on her massive tits. She looked down at them and watched as they bounced in rhythm as she moved up and down. Her boobs had a slight ripple effect as she would come all the way down on him. Claire found her eyes closing again and she started riding him harder trying to get him as deep as possible.

Suddenly, she felt Derek grabbing her boobs roughly and opened her eyes again. He started thrusting his hips to meet hers and he moaned out then collapsed on the bed.

"No!" Claire heard herself say out loud as she tried to keep riding, but she could feel his penis shrink away.

"Wow Claire! What got into you?" Derek said relaxing and not sensing her lack of satisfaction.

Claire pulled herself off of Derek without answering. She looked at the clock and saw that everything that just happened only took five minutes.

"Lay down with me." Derek said patting the bed next to him.

"Uh, I would love to but I have to start getting for work." Thankful she had an excuse.

"Oh, okay. Wanna call me when you get off and I can come over again?"

"Yeah, that would be great." She replied and was considering giving him a second shot. Claire gave him a quick kiss and said, "I'm going to take a shower and get ready. If you would lock the door behind you when you leave I would appreciate it."

Derek was starting to feel used. He sat up and watched Claire's naked body leave him there and thought, "Damn she's hot. I hope she uses me again." He smiled and got up.

When Claire came back to her room after taking a shower, Derek was gone. Thankful to not have to face him again, Claire started trying to figure out what to wear. Despite still having a closet packed full of clothes and even with piles of dirty clothes on the floor, she felt like she had nothing to wear.

After settling for a simple V neck style shirt and a tight pair of blue jeans Claire got dressed. She started to wonder if Harold would be around much today. Would he say anything to her about last night? She started to get nervous.

The closer she got to work, the more nervous Claire became. She knew she was overthinking it, but couldn't shake the image of Harold's dick out of her head.

By the time Claire walked into the store, she felt almost dizzy from her anxiety. She immediately saw Harold ringing up a customer at the counter. She went to the back and put her purse in her cabinet drawer. When she turned around, she saw the chair Harold was sitting in last night and could still picture him there. Then she remembered her underwear that she left and started looking around for them.

After a few minutes of opening boxes and looking in drawers, she didn't see them.

Harold opened the door startling Claire.

"Can you come out here and help? We're busy." He said talking to her like any other day.

Claire went out into the shop and did as she was told. They stayed busy for several hours which helped distract Claire from her anxiety.

Business was slowing down and Claire started to notice Harold more, but surprisingly he wasn't staring at her. Normal she caught him gawking at her several times throughout the day, but not today. It started going to her head. Now that her saw her naked, did he not think she was that hot after all?

Claire watched him talking to a customer who looked to be in her earlier 30's. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but they were laughing frequently. The woman touched his arm at one point and Claire felt herself get mad.

"Wait, I can't be jealous...Can I? I mean, it's Harold. Who would want Harold?" Claire argued with herself.

This went on for almost an hour before the woman finally bought a whole stack of clothes. When the woman left, Harold finally looked at Claire.

"Now that's how you make a sale!" He said excited.

"What, by flirting?" Claire said a little snippy, but Harold only gave her a half look before heading back to his office.

Claire was feeling agitated and went to start fixing all the clothes people had left out of place. It wasn't too much longer after that when Harold came out of his office.

"I bet that was the best sales day we've had this year!" Harold said with a smile. "You ready to head out?"

Claire looked at the clock and just now realized the mall had been closed for 30 minutes already.

"Shit, I haven't closed my drawer yet." Claire said moving quickly to the cash register.

Harold waited on the other side of the counter facing Claire while she counted the money. She wrote the amount down for how much extra they had in cash and put the money in an envelope.

Claire handed the money to Harold and they walked back to the office.

"Can you go ahead and enter the numbers while I open the safe?" Harold asked. It was fairly normal for him to have Claire enter the numbers into an accounting program he had on the computer.

Just as she was finishing entering the numbers, Harold walked over and stood next to her while she finished. He was standing just inches away from her. With her sitting in the chair and him standing, his crotch was level with her face. Claire felt herself wanting to look at his pants wondering if she could see the outline of his penis. Was it really as big as it looked yesterday?

"Are you done?" Harold asked bringing Claire back from her daydream.

"Oh...yeah. Sorry." She realized he was waiting for her to get up so he could finish. She stood up from the chair and Harold sat down. "Can I watch? I would like to learn in case you ever need me to help."

Harold looked at her confused.

"In case you ever want to go on a vacation or something."

"Sure, why not." He said not knowing her to show a whole lot of initiative.

Claire stood beside him as he started to explain what he was doing. She leaned over for a closer look at the monitor to watch him.

Harold was slightly surprised Claire was interested in learning something new, but he appreciated the effort so he started to explain the nightly accounting process. He liked everything to be entered in a certain way. He saw Claire lean in out of the corner of his eye and looked at her briefly. He had a beautiful view down the V neck of her shirt. Sure, he enjoyed seeing all of her last night, but she was so close to him now. He could smell her light scent and Harold was getting distracted.

Claire had no idea what Harold was talking about and the more he talked the more confused she was getting. She could see him trying to steal looks down her shirt out of the corner of his eye.

She tried to act like she didn't notice him looking and then saw a twitch in his pants. Now she was trying to act like she wasn't looking. Claire could just make out the twitching movement in his pants. It was like a snake was starting to climb down his leg. She just wanted to know just how big it actually was.

"You see something you like?" Harold asked catching her looking.

"What? Eww. Your gross." Claire said standing up trying to look shocked.

"It's only fair since you showed me your's that I show you mine." Harold said opening his pants.

Claire stood frozen unable to move watching him reach his hand in his pants and pull out his semi hard cock. It was already twice the size of Derek in length and thickness. He started to gently stroke it and it was growing even more.

"You want to touch it?" Harold asked.

"What?...No...Of course not." She continued to stare and then said, "How big is it?"

"I haven't measured it since I was a teenager. It was 9 inches back then."

It looked like a foot to Claire, but she was horrible at guessing things like that.

"I just haven't seen anything like that. I mean I've heard stories, but I figured most of them were exaggerated." Clare said still staring.

When Harold was younger, he had plenty of girls that would become obsessed with checking out his dick. The girls in school would hear a rumor and then want to see it, then they would want to try it. Some would try to suck on it. Others wanted to have sex. Some of them would complain it hurt too much and he would have to stop and others would love it. It's been over 15 years since anything like that has happened and he never would have imagined this young goddess would be so into it, figuring she would think he's too old.

"You're so old though!" Claire said when Harold was thinking just that. "How do you even still get it up?" Claire asked in amazement.

"I'm 45, not dead." Harold said feeling older now.

"It's just that. Well, can you even have sex?"

Harold laughed. "Yes, not all girls can handle it though. I suppose it would be like me asking how your boobs don't knock out when you're having sex."

Claire smiled, "They're not that big!"

"Well, they look amazing to me."

Feeling a little wild and with a surge of adrenaline, Claire pulled her shirt off over her head. She unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. "I guess it's only fair that you should get to look if I can."

Harold's smile grew along with his cock at the sight of those awesome breasts.

The other chair in the office had boxes stacked on it so she kneeled down. Harold turned his chair toward Claire and continued to slowly stroke his cock. He hoped this old trick still worked.

Claire watched him closely. Trying to think how big it is.

"It's okay. Go ahead." Harold said gently seeing her mind working.

"I uh...I just want to measure it." Claire said to reassure herself that she was in control. She reached her soft hand out and and tried to put her hand around it. Her fingers couldn't fit all the way around. She put her other hand around it. It was definitely longer than two hands. She moved the lower hand and put it on top of the second. It was just longer than three fist lengths!

Claire suddenly realized she was stroking his cock with both hands. She thought about how good it felt in her hands, but it was so dry. The sweat from her palms made her hands more sticky than smooth. Claire leaned forward and her large breasts rubbed against Harold's legs. Her head was just over the top of his cock. She let saliva build up in her mouth and spit it out on the head of his cock. It was just wet enough for the tip. There was no way she had enough spit for the whole thing. Claire's blonde hair hung down into Harold's lap and he couldn't see when she began licking up the length of his cock. She used her hands to keep stroking while licking it. Claire just decided to go for it and took him in her mouth.

It was rare for Claire to give head. She prefered to receive more than to give, but for some reason she couldn't help herself. She couldn't take very much of him into her mouth, but she worked her hands up and down while she tried as hard as she could even trying to work through some gagging.

Still not satisfied, Claire wanted more. No, she needed more.

Claire stood up quickly with a sexy giggle from her breasts and pulled her pants off.

Harold sat in the small office chair with no arms as Claire moved towards him. He lowered the chair as far as it would go and Claire straddled his lap putting her perfects large tits in Harolds face. He rubbed them with appreciation as Claire positioned herself over his big cock. She used one hand to direct his cock and rubbed the tip along her slit.

Despite being more wet than she could remember she could only just get the tip in. She pulled the tip out and used her juices on the head of his dick to spread the lubrication. When she rubbed it against her clit she felt an orgasim building. She moved the tip back to her pussy and pushed a little deeper. Claire pulled it back out and rubbed her clit some more. She kept rubbing the head against her clit, because it felt so good. Her legs began to quiver and she felt the an orgasim overcome her while she continued to rub his dick against herself.

Recovering from her orgasim, Claire moved the tip back to her hole and rubbed it around. She was able to lower herself a little more with the extra juices from her orgasim. She could feel with her hand that it was just barely more than the tip of his penis, but it already filled her in ways that were more than she even expected. Claire lifted herself slightly, keeping one hand on the cock to ensure it didn't go anywhere. She lowered herself even more this time. Enough to remove her hand. Claire put both of her hands on Harold's shoulders and her feet were planted firmly on the floor in a stance similar to how she would look if riding on a horse. Feeling like she couldn't go any deeper, she slid herself up again. She had enough in to begin riding him now. Claire lifted and lowered herself smoothly.

Claire's pussy was being massaged in ways she never thought possible. With each thrust she went deeper than the last. Her breasts were bouncing in Harold's face as he enjoyed his own ride. Claire felt her body slapping down on Harold's lap.

Realizing she had been able to take in his entire cock, she bounced up and down wildly. New sensations overcame her with each stroke. She wasn't sure if it was her or Harold screaming in pleasure. It felt like an out of body experience.

Claire put her hands on her head and let out another moan of pleasure as Harold's large dick began to pulse inside of her. She had never had a man cum inside her without a condom, but she didn't care right now. The feeling of this giant cock that already filled her was pulsating and that in itself made her own orgasim start to build. She screamed out as she felt herself being filled up by Harold sending her over the edge too. Their fluids were starting to drip down into their lap where his dick remained in her pussy. She used her pussy and gripped the cock as she finished milking him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Perks of Working at the Mall Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds