• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Well Met By Moonlight

Well Met By Moonlight

12

This is just a short story, one I felt might be appropriate for the season, it's not my usual type of offering, and there is an underlying sadness, but...well, read it and see what you think.

Please note, this is not set in the real world, it's my world, a place where things happen the way I want them too; occasionally it looks amazingly like this one, but the differences are mine, and they are deliberate. My heartfelt thanks got to GrandTeton for editing and prodding the story until it fit in its box, thanks, Ken!

All characters are over 18.

BB1958

______________________

A gentle tapping on my door woke me from my doze; glancing at my bedside clock told me it was just after 12 a.m.; Yay, I was now 21, happy birthday to me...

"Come in!" I stage-whispered, and my bedroom door inched open, slowly, so as not to set-off the squeaky hinge. And there she was, Sylvia, my darling, beautiful big sister, her long chestnut hair shining in the moonlight, and her pale hazel eyes gleaming.

"Bobby, I said I'd come!" she smiled, but I knew she would; she always did.

I threw back the bedclothes. Her eyes widened as she saw my naked body, and then her lips curved in a slow, delicious smile as she saw just how ready I was for her. With a quick shrug, her light dress was off her shoulders and sliding to the floor in a muted rustle of raw silk, to leave her standing in just her bra and panties, and sexy seamed stockings, her stiletto heels making her long legs look endless and stunning. She smiled at me the way she always does when I ogle her so nakedly, and asked me the question she always did.

"Like what you see, baby?"

I nodded, awestruck as always at just how unbelievably sexy my big sister was.

"Why don't I come over there and show you some more?" she asked, giving me a flirty, suggestive wink as she rolled her hips, her large, firm breasts dancing with her motion.

I wordlessly held out my hands to her and she walked across the floor to me, her stiletto heels on the polished floorboards muted to a soft 'tack-tacking' sound as she cat-walked to me, exaggerating the sway of her hips, the way she knew I liked to see her walk.

"Why are you so beautiful?" I smiled, always my first question to her, and as usual, she gave me her stock reply, her eyes shining as she grinned.

"Because this is how you like to see me, Bobby my darling, only you get to see me like this; this is my gift for you on your birthday!"

She took my hands, her hands soft, silky, and warm.

"What do you want on your special day, sweetheart?" she murmured, her crimson lips inches from mine.

For answer, I pulled her close and kissed her, our lips suddenly wild and passionate, all pretense at decorum and sophistication out of the window; I wanted her, now, and she knew it, and from her kiss, she wanted me just as badly. I made to pull her onto the bed next to me but she smiled as she pulled away.

"First things first, baby-brother!" she grinned, reaching behind her back to unhook her bra, her breasts tolling like bells as she shook the garment down her arms and dropped it on the floor.

This was almost more than I could stand, and I reached for her, holding her deliciously firm peach-buttocks as I pulled her close to nuzzle and suck gently on her solid, fat little nipples.

Sylvia sighed as I suckled, her fingers twining in my hair as I loved her teats, sometimes giggling or gasping if I grazed her sensitive buds with my teeth. All the time her hips undulated as I clasped her taut cheeks, those two firm globes resting in my hands as though designed specifically for me to do just that.

"Bobby, Bobby, isn't there anything else you want?" she murmured, her lips grazing my neck as she bent to whisper in my ear, and so I slid my hands into the waistband of her daring 'La Perla' panties and edged them down. Sylvia giggled as I took my time until I'd slid that lace and Lycra confection over her hips and half-way down her long, graceful thighs. Then she stepped away to take them off completely, her shimmy as she removed her panties a poem of motion, grace, and beauty.

And now she was naked, her eyes shining as she held her hands out to me, and so I stood, once more enfolding her in my arms as our lips crushed together, all our need, love and passion finding its way into our kiss, all the pent-up longing since the last time we'd done this forbidden, taboo, delightful thing.

When I broke our kiss to surface for air, she smiled happily, and slid into my bed, her eyes inviting me even as she threw back the covers in invitation.

"Come here, baby-brother, come and get your present!" she smiled, and my cock, already erect and ready for her, seemed to harden to an almost impossible degree; only she could do this to me; none of the other girls I'd been with had ever had this effect on me, nor would they, ever; this was for Sylvia only.

I slid into bed beside her, feeling her warm, silky skin mold itself to mine, almost as though she was becoming a part of me, which, in a sense, was already true.

Once again our lips met, and as my hands once more traced and discovered the contours of her beautiful, shapely derriere, her fingers tightened around my cock, squeezing me as her tongue darted around in my mouth, playing tag with my own.

I knew what I wanted to do to her, what I wanted to feel, so, breaking our kiss, I kissed instead her throat, her neck and shoulders, the valley between her breasts, kissing a line down her body even as my hands squeezed and fondled her spectacular breasts, until my questing lips met the soft silky fuzz of her pubic hair. She'd never shaved or waxed, but she did trim, for which I was eternally grateful; my most languid pleasure was to rub my tongue slowly through the silky thatch, feeling the soft, downy, dewy texture of each hair, before licking further, to my intended target and prize.

Sylvia sighed and stretched as my tongue brushed the apex of her slit, her eyes closed and the flush already creeping up her neck and shoulders as I licked more insistently, the hard little bead of her clitoris making its presence felt.

I slid lower down the bed so I could reach my goal more easily; Sylvia spread her legs to accommodate me, lifting her hips to allow me to slide my hands under her and hold her plush, firm little cheeks while my tongue bored in relentlessly, licking her from her sweet, tightly-creased little balloon-knot to the hood of her clitoris, her sighs a counterpoint to my stabbing licks as I ate my big sister.

"Oh God, Bobby, you do that so well, every time you do it I want more!" she half-groaned, half whispered, and when I pointed my tongue and pushed into her tight pussy, parting the swollen labia as I did, she pulled a pillow over her face as she shrieked, her orgasm overwhelming her, her pussy twitching and convulsing under my oral assault.

While she calmed, I slid up next to her, her arms coming around me as she kissed me gently.

"I love how I taste, Bobby, but only from your lips!" she murmured, licking my lips as I nibbled the tip of her tongue. "Your turn, now, my big little brother!" she smiled, urging me onto my back while she hovered above me.

She kissed me even more urgently now, her hand meanwhile squeezing and pumping my aching cock. She slid down me and slipped my cock into her soft, hot mouth, her head bobbing as she sucked while continuing to jack me.

I was in heaven; the heat and suction was one thing, but add-in the additional stimulation as she pumped my cock and gently squeezed my balls, and I was at the brink in no time.

"Uh Sylvia, darling...!" I tried to let her know what she was doing to me, how close I was, but I guess she knew, because she sucked even harder, and jacked me even faster. I came like a torrent, like a blast-furnace, pulse after pulse of white-hot sperm blasting out of me and into her hot mouth, while her throat worked as she swallowed every drop, sucking the last remnants out of me and even polishing the crown of my penis with her soft tongue, cleaning away the last traces of my explosive orgasm.

"That should hold you for a while, Bobby-Dazzler," she grinned, "You haven't had your present yet!"

With that, she slid back up to lie against me, my cock firming-up again, as I knew it would, because of what she did to me. She grinned as she once more took hold of me, but did nothing else, just held me, while she held my gaze with her luminous hazel eyes, almost green in the moonlight.

"Tonight's a special night for you, my darling Bobby; it's your twenty-first birthday, and that's a special number. Tonight is all for you Bobby, because I can't come back to you like this again. No, please, listen to me!"

I subsided while she continued.

"You're an adult now Bobby, and so you have to take responsibility for your actions. This, what we have here, lovely as it is, has to stop, it can't continue. You have to find someone who can really be everything to you, and who you can be everything to in return; life has to go on and go forward for you, Bobby. I'm your sister, and we can never be; one day, perhaps, when your life is full and complete, you'll understand what I mean. But tonight, I'm yours, in every way you can think of, because I can never be yours again after tonight. So love me, Bobby, then let me go; look at me Bobby; you know this is how it has to be."

Tears were streaming down her lovely face, as they were on mine, and she reached up to gently wipe them away.

"We've had three years, Bobby. I've showed you everything a young man should know. I've fulfilled my promise, the one I made the day you were born, to make sure you would one day be all you could be, to show you what love was and how to find your way, so go and be free Bobby. You will be happy, I know, and so will I, because my own little Bobby's happy too. I love you, Bobby-Dazzler."

I was too overwhelmed at first to do more than hold her as the prospect of never doing this with her ever again loomed, and Sylvia held me as I tried not to cry, but eventually even the impending loss couldn't disguise the fact that a hot naked girl was in my bed, her body glued to mine as she kissed my tears and gently rubbed her warm hands up and down my back. I could feel myself beginning to respond, something she noticed immediately.

"There you are, there's my horny little brother! Back and ready to play again, Bobby?"

I looked up at her, but she wasn't laughing at me, just smiling that sweet, sad smile that belonged only to me. As I smiled back, she leaned down and kissed me, and once again the need for her possessed me, like fire running through my veins.

I kissed her back harder, almost viciously, determined to take every last scrap of sensation I could from her, hoping against forlorn hope that the taste of her lips would somehow imprint itself into my lips so I could taste her forever.

Sylvie squeaked in surprise, then kissed me back with equal vigor, not resisting me in the slightest as my hands plundered her, and my cock was like a bar of solid fire, burning between us as we kissed like fiends, almost hard enough to bruise our lips.

My hands slid under her, pulling her up against me, and as her thighs parted I lifted-up and slid home, thrusting my swollen cock as far into her as I could, reveling in her gasp of mingled surprise and pleasure as I pounded into her.

Sylvia thrust her hips back up at me, meeting me as I rammed into her, with no attempt at finesse. This was what I wanted: to fuck my sister raw, to jam myself into her as hard as I could, and to fill her forever with a part of me. Sylvia seemed to understand this, and so her response to me was as savage as my pounding of her, both of us hammering at each other like things possessed, lust and the need for release governing us now; if this was to be my last night with her, it had to be one to remember.

Sylvia came in a rush of warmth, her wailing cry cutting through the fog in my brain, and meeting something deep inside me. I came, like thunder, like a summer storm, a barrage of sperm shooting out of me and into her, filling her entirely with myself, endlessly pouring out of me, draining me dry, or so it seemed.

I slumped down next to her, almost too weak to move, muscles trembling and twitching in adrenaline-shock, while Sylvia gasped and trembled next to me, winded and quivering as aftershocks rushed and curled through her.

Eventually we turned to look at each other, and immediately began to giggle, then laugh, all the tension of the last few minutes finally draining away. As the laughter died away, Sylvia turned to face me, her makeup somehow miraculously intact in spite of the sweat and fervor just past.

"So Bobby, is that all you want for your birthday?" she grinned, her finger tracing a meaningless pattern on my chest. "Are you sure there's nothing else? Last time's a charm, you do know that, right?"

I grinned at that, at her wheedling expression, and now, once again, as if by magic, my penis was responding to her, stiffening until once again I had an improbably full-blooded erection.

"Now you've got that thing, what do you plan on doing with it?" she grinned slyly, "After all, I haven't got all night, but I think I know what to do to make this special for you. Come here, Baby Brother!"

As I once again wrapped my arms around her, she ground herself against me, gasping and grinning as her wet folds slid against me, and now she was biting me, small nips along my jawline and shoulders, her breath hitching and gasping as she worked herself off against me. My hands slid down to cup and squeeze her delightful bottom, holding the firm cheeks as they flexed with her motion against me, occasionally pulling them apart to hear her gasp and giggle.

"Now, Bobby, fuck me, fuck me hard!" she suddenly gasped, rolling away from me to raise up on her hands and knees, her red, swollen pussy gaping at me, the scent of her arousal strong, sweet, and utterly compelling. That scent was doing things to my mind, intoxicating me, and my cock reared out in front of me, no sign that I'd been pumping her half the night; now I was primed and ready to go, so I shuffled forward to take hold of those sculpted globes, and speared forward, once again impaling her to the hilt.

Sylvia groaned as I filled her, my almost supernaturally hard cock jamming into her tight wetness, and then she began pushing back against me as I thrust forward. We soon found our rhythm, and once again the room echoed to the gasps and sounds of slapping flesh as we fucked like crazed animals, insatiable and everlasting as arousal and excitement once again peaked at fever pitch.

We fucked harder and harder, mutual need pushing us on and on, endlessly taking our pleasure of each other, as time spun and slipped away from us. At last, after who knows how long, she began shuddering as her orgasm once more took her, her pussy clamping tight around me, staying me as she shook and shuddered.

I was still primed, nowhere near release yet, not after the sessions we'd already had, not even after the marathon session we'd just had, so when she slumped down, I wondered what she wanted to do next. I soon found out.

Sylvia rolled onto her back and grinned at me, her chest heaving from her exertion, and my eyes were riveted to those amazing breasts rising and falling as she panted.

"Do something for me, Bobby!" she grinned, a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"What do you want, Syl? Tell me and I'll do anything for you, you know that!"

In answer, she spread her legs wide and pulled them up behind the knees, showing me her tight little anus.

"In there, Bobby-Dazzler, I want you to fuck my ass as hard as you can! Happy Birthday, Bobby, this is for you!"

Almost shaking with anticipation, I moved forward to do something I'd only ever fantasized about, and certainly had never dreamed of asking any of my former girlfriends to do. I looked at Sylvia to reassure myself, and she nodded, her beautiful smile urging me on.

"For you, Bobby, for your birthday!" she murmured, holding me while I tried to work out how to do this, finally letting her aim me while I slowly pushed forward.

"Oh Yesss, yess, oh God, Bobby, that's so...oh yess!" she murmured as I slid into her, past the suddenly relaxed constriction that had kept me out, finally sliding all the way in. I stopped, unsure what to do next, but Sylvia pulled me down to her and kissed me.

"Fuck me hard, Birthday-Boy, you know you want to!" she hissed, and so I began pumping in and out, her hole gradually relaxing enough for me to pull almost all the way out before slamming back in again.

Sylvie responded with an "Oof, Oof!" in time to my thrusts, and somehow squeezing and relaxing her internal muscles, the rippling contractions feeling like fingers squeezing me, milking me. The sensation was getting too much to stand any longer, and then she suddenly stiffened, her head thrown back as she groaned, orgasm catching her once again. Her anus gripped me in a vice-grip, and I lost it, groaning out loud as I pumped what felt like a gallon of sperm deep into her velvety rectum.

I rolled off her, almost too tired to move, and my gorgeous big sister once more rolled onto her side to rest against me, her fingertip tracing patterns in the soft hair beginning to cloak my chest.

"You're turning into a man, Baby-Boy!" she observed, "but I still think of you as my darling baby brother. I'm going to miss you so much, Bobby, I don't want to leave you and go, but it's not up to me; I'm your sister, and you can never have me the way you want; you have to find your way, and find that special one for you; that's how it works."

She sighed and sat up, and now tears were coursing down her cheeks.

"Dawn isn't far off, baby, and I have to go; mom and dad can't see me, not like this. Remember one thing, Bobby; I'm your big sister, and I will always, always love you dearly. Go and find your own way, darling boy, and make sure it's a good way!"

I hadn't realized the night was nearly over, and my heart slammed in my chest at the thought of losing her.

"Take me with you, please, Syl, don't leave me, I can't do this without you! What if you're the special one, the one who's everything to me? Let me come with you, please!"

She sat down next to me, and held me close against her.

"You know that's not possible Bobby; you have to go and have a life. Those are the rules, and I can't break them; not even for you, I won't hurt you, or your future, like that. Let me go, Bobby, you have to!"

She stood up and quickly dressed, my heart missing a beat when she shimmied back into her dress, slipped the straps back up onto her shoulders, and tossed her hair back. Her lips glowed in the dying moonlight as she leaned down to kiss me one last time, a chaste, sisterly kiss, a goodbye kiss.

I knew the script off by heart now, but I still went through it, even though it broke my heart to say the words that ended our tryst.

"You'd better take my jacket, it's cold out there."

Sylvia picked up my heavy leather jacket and slipped it on, looking just adorable in the big biker jacket.

"Don't forget to come pick it up, Bobby," she reminded me. Then, her heels tack-tacking softly across the wooden floor, she eased the door open and slipped through, looking back at me one last time.

"I'll always love you, my Bobby-Dazzler!" she smiled, and then she was gone. I waited by my window and watched her cross the yard and disappear down the lane, the shadows under the larches eventually swallowing her.

I went back to bed and thought about her, and cried for her, and finally fell asleep, only waking when my alarm went off. I got dressed quickly and slipped out of the house. I drove down the single dirt road through the fallow fields until I came to the crossroads, and took a left for another mile, finally swinging into the permanently open gates of the Freedom Hill Cemetery.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Well Met By Moonlight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds