• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incest Interview: Lexi

Incest Interview: Lexi

This is the first part of a project I decided to work on with interviews from real people involved in incestuous relationships. I have changed any identifying information but kept everything else as is. This is not meant to be purely erotic literature, though there is an erotic element. I do not vouch for the 100% validity of the story though I believe it provides a good view into real-life incest. Any spelling or grammatical errors were not fixed and the story was not altered in any way. Enjoy.

*****

This particular interview is between me and Lexi. Lexi is 26 years old and has had an incestuous relationship with her brother.

Me: How/when did it start with your brother?

Lexi: I was 18 and he was 24. We have always been close and I've told him everything. When I was dating a guy, I told him everything. Well we were on vacation and I had just broke up with a guy and was pretty upset. We got drunk one night and let's just say he comforted me...

Me: Very nice, lucky brother. I'm jealous. Where did it go from there?

Lexi: He was telling me that I was too good for my Ex and other stuff that your family says to make you feel better. But then he made a comment about how awesome my rack was and that my Ex was crazy to let me go based on that. Well I was rather tipsy and stated teasing saying things like: they aren't that big. Then I took my shirt off and he was looking at me with pure lust in his eye. It excited me so I started teasing more..playing with my nipples and I watched him put his hand down his pants and start stroking his cock.

Me: Very sexy. I wish I could see that. What happened after that?

L: It was pretty hot! I really wanted to see his cock at that point. I told him since I showed him my titties, it's only fair he showed me his. He smiled and pulled down his shorts. He was pretty back and rock hard by that point.

Me: I bet, I would be too.

L: He told me that he has had a fantasy about me tasting his cock for years. I got on my knees right in front of my brother and took his cock in my mouth.

Me: Wow, very nice. Your brother is one lucky guy. Tell me more.

L: I started to kiss the tip of his cock then ran my tongue along this shaft nice and slow. I looked at his face one last time just to make sure it was okay. The look of ecstasy on his face was undeniable. Then I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking. I took him so deep. He started to thrust his hips and fuck my face. He grabbed my hair and forced my head down, making me gag on him.

Me: Very nice, did you like him fucking your face? What happened next?

L: I loved it and so did he. Then he told me he was going to cum. I've never let a guy cum in my mouth before. But I loved my brother. I wrapped my lips tight around his cock and he started to shoot his load, his cock twitching in my throat.

Me: Very hot. How did it taste?

L: It tasted amazing. He's still the only guy I let cum in my mouth!

Me: Lucky him!

L: He is lucky, because after that I let him fuck me.

Me: Tell me about that.

L: So after I swallowed his huge load, some hot cum running down my chin, I told him that I wanted more.

He kissed me deeply, it was so urgent, and he pulled down my shorts and panties. He said it was a dream come true and he bent me over the couch we were sitting on. He kissed me back all the way down to my ass. Then he got on his knees and ran his tongue over my ass. Before I know it he was rimming my hole and eating my ass. My pussy was so insanely wet. When I started to beg, he spread my legs and slide his cock deep inside my slick wet cunt.

Me: Nice. Keep the story coming.

L: Well he started to slide his cock in and out of me. I was so turned on, I begged him to fuck me hard. His cock was big and filled my hole. He started to pound me. He fucked me from behind then turned me over and put my legs over his shoulders. My tits were bouncing like crazy and he told me I was his hot little sister and he was going to cover me in cum. I came so hard. Screaming for him. Then he pulled his cock out and shot jizz all over my big tits. I was covered in so much cum. It just kept draining his cock on me.

Me: Very hot. Again, I'm jealous.

L: It was so good. Tell me what turns you on about incest?

Me: Just the taboo and forbidden nature of it. It's a dirty little secret and I think that makes it hotter. Speaking solely from the outside, it's also an interesting dynamic for a relationship in that you gotta keep it hidden from the rest of your family, your friends, etc. I'm always interested in hearing about how it has affected other relationships with the family and just regular dating. What turns you on about it?

L: I like the thrill definitely. I was always turned on by doing something people consider wrong. The sneaking around is fun, after the first time, we did it a lot in our parents house but it's been a year since.

Me: Cool. Somethings are just a lot more fun when you know they're wrong. Have you ever told anyone you know about it or has anyone ever found out?

L: I told my best friend Bc she always had a crush on my bro and I couldn't not tell her. She was freaked out at first but then started asking lots of questions.

Me: What did you tell her? How did she take it?

L: Well I was pretty desperate to tell someone...she was remarking on how sexy my brother was and I let it slip that he had a big dick. She laughed and seemed confused. She asked how I knew that. Before I said another word, I swore her to secrecy. Then I told her about our "experience". She thought I was kidding but then seemed kinda freaked out. I told her we were drunk to make it less disturbing. She finally came around when I told her it wasn't so odd and really no guy will care about me as much as my big

bro.

Me: Glad she came around on it. Has it affected any of your other romantic relationships? Where do you see it going with your brother?

L: I'm in a relationship now and I don't have sex with my brother. My boyfriend doesn't know and I won't tell him. He is very vanilla in bed and I don't think he can handle it. My brother and I have an agreement to only fool around when both of us are single.

Me: That's good. Sorry your bf is so vanilla, but it's good to have other relationships and not let your 'taboo' interfere with it.

L: I agree. Is there a particular incestuous relationship that really turns you on? I like Daddy daughter scenarios a lot.

Me: I like mom-son a lot. Probably because I'm a young male who likes older women. I like father-daughter and brother-sister a lot too. I really enjoy ones where the male is rough and/or has some control over the female. Not like rape or anything, but a Dominant type thing.

L: I really love to be dominated. I think that's why I am drawn to my brother. He is very protective, controlling even. After our first encounter, he ha

Me: Haha, good. I'm not super dominant, but I do like to have control and be rough. What all have you two done with each other?

L: I really like rough sex. I love being held down. I've had him tie up my wrist and lick my pussy until I couldn't take anymore. He has fucked every hole I have.

Me: Very sexy, I'm definitely very jealous of him now.

L: Do you have any siblings?

Me: I have a brother, no other siblings. Sadly, no family members I'm interested in sexually.

L: That's no fun lol. Have you found many other people that have had these experiences?

Me: Probably more than you'd expect, but not a lot. A good percentage of the responses are guys just making up a story.

L: Yea, it seems like guys really tend to get off on the idea. I haven't talked to anyone else that actually had sex with a family member.

Me: Definitely. Much more popular of a fantasy than people realize. You'd be surprised at how many people have had consensual sexual relationships with family members. I'm no psychologist, but some of the people I've talked to have had pretty unhealthy relationships (which I don't like and avoid delving into), some seem like they have very healthy relationships, and the rest, as I said, just make shit up. How healthy do you feel your relationship has been?

L: I feel like our relationship is rather healthy. We have boundaries when it comes to put primary romantic

relationships which I believe is appropriate. I also think that our relationship was consensual and because I was of age it was more acceptable. I think if I was younger and more impressionable it would have had a negative impact. I have always been mature and self aware and I think that has allowed me to be safe in this relationship.

Me: That's the impression I got from our conversation. Being able to put primary relationships first is very important and something some people seem to struggle with. It also seems to be very important that everyone involved is at a certain maturity level. Even non-incestuous relationships where one party is very impressionable and taken advantage of are very unhealthy. It's why it's often not healthy for younger women to try to have real, meaningful relationships with significantly older males.

L: I agree with you. I believe that any real or perceived power differential is toxic in any romantic relationship. You seem to have a lot of insight about relationships. Is this an area of interest for you?

Me: Agreed. I understand D/s relationships from a sexual point, but outside of the bedroom they often aren't the healthiest. The really unhealthy aspect is when one party believes they have a true, serious relationship and the other party is just using them for sex. Even if there is a power differential the relationship can be healthy as long as one side isn't just using the other side. It is a bit of an interest of mine. I'm very intrigued by how people work in various forms of relationships and the risks or benefits of the relationship. Honestly, the interest in incest relationships started as a purely sexual thing, but through talking to people I quickly became interested in the actual relationship side more than just the sexual

side.

L: I find people in relationships fascinating as well. I love to find out motives and different kinds of desires and such. I definitely enjoy domination in a strictly sexual sense but outside the bedroom I prefer to be equal with my partner. I think sex is a time to let loose and just be in a fantasy.

Me:! could not agree more. The basis for desires has interested me for awhile, especially when looking at and examining how past problems often manifest over and over again. For example, the way someone who was sexually assaulted often is sexually and emotionally attracted to people similar to their assaulter who basically just use them and the way it creates an ugly cycle of abuse and bad relationships. I am lucky and do not have those issues, but I have known people close to me who really needed to look at that cycle and get treatment for it. Of course, that is different than just enjoying being dominated or someone being rough just in bed, which is very common and not usually based on any kind of past trauma.

L: Very true. It's amazing how these patterns play out and people are completely unaware. I actually work with people that have had extreme trauma, often sexual. So you mentioned your interest in domination, have you had a D/s relationship? What kind of stuff are you into?

Me: No, I'm not dominant enough for a real D/s relationship. I can be a little rough sometimes, but not too often and not really dominant. I don't have any really specific or crazy things I'm into. I always like trying new things so I'm kind of into a little of everything I guess. You?

L: I really like to be restrained. I want the guy to take charge, bend me over a desk and such. I'm really into giving head. I love guys that want to cum on me. I like pretending it's against my will. But then after I need to feel like they aren't just using me.

Me: Nice, when the mood strikes me I love to take charge and restrain a bit, bend over something, etc. Naturally, as a male, I love getting head but also absolutely love going down on a woman. Surprisingly, I've never been that into cumming on someone. I've done it, and enjoy it a bit, but it's not something I've ever been big into. Actually kind of odd because I love it in porn.

L: I love a guy that likes to eat pussy. I get so turned on by it that I lose control, it's really erotic to be restrained for that. I don't know what it is about a guy shooting his load on me? I guess I think it's kinda dirty so it seems wrong. How about anal sex? Any interest?

Me: Eating pussy is probably my favorite sexual activity. I think the cumming on someone is big because it's dirty and a little degrading. I enjoy anal a lot if the woman is into it.

L: I'm really into anal. My brother was the first guy to fuck my ass. Like you, he was into going down on my, he would lick me everywhere and then my ass before he slid his cock inside. It was so pleasurable. I loved it ever since.

Me: Nice! Very sexy, jealous of your brother once again.

L: He is very adventurous, I like that about him

Me: Good. What other adventurous things did he introduce you to?

L: I had my first lesbian experience while my brother watched.

Me: Wow, very nice. Who was the lucky girl?

L: It was a chick he went to college with, I guess his friend with benefits. She was very open-minded clearly. It was pretty fun, I kinda liked it

Me: Very cool. Did she know you were his sister?

L: Yea. She had been to our house for dinner 2 years earlier

Me: Nice, sounds like a fun gal. Surprised she went for it and your brother just watched. Any other especially interesting experiences?

L: Oh he did more than watch. He had sex with both of us

Me: Well, I've decided that your brother is the luckiest man alive.

L: lol I wonder if he knows that

Me: Haha, probably not. Any other notable incidents?

L: No other really kinky things. Just pushing limits so we almost get caught. We would have sex while on vacation with the rest of our family. I think we have had sex in most positions.

Me: Nice. Any really close calls with getting caught?

L: My uncle overheard us once, he assumed my bro had another girl in his room and he kept making comments that my bro was a man. It was pretty hard to keep a straight face

Me: Haha, awkward. So what fantasies do you have that you haven't been able to live out yet?

L: I would like to have a 3some with my bro and another guy. I'd like to be fucked and suck cock at the same time.

Me: Nice, I've had one mfm threesome and loved it.

L: Really? Tell me about it.

Me: It was almost 4 years ago. I was staying in a hotel in DC for work just after college. I was horny and wanted to try a threesome so I posted an ad on Craigslist one night. Sure enough, a couple replied. They were probably mid to late 30s and the wife was pretty attractive so I told them what hotel I was at and they came over. As soon as they came in she got on her knees and undid my pants to start sucking me off. The guy got his pants off and she sucked us both off for a bit. After a little while the husband put her on the bed and started fucking her while she sucked me. It didn't take long for me to cum and she swallowed it all. I pulled away for a second and played with her tits while he fucked her and I got hard again. Once I was hard, we switched spots and I started fucking her while she sucked him. Shortly after he came in her mouth I came in her pussy. Then we all caught our breath for a minute, got dressed, and they left.

L: That's hot, do you like when a girl swallows your cum?

Me: Yes I do.

L: I love the taste of my brother's cum. He loves to cum in my mouth and watch me swallow it

Me: Any other fantasies that you're interested in?

L: I guess at times I think about my dad catching my brother and I and then joining in. I may have had a rape fantasy or two, nothing too hardcore but just someone sneaking into my apartment and fucking me awake.

Me: I definitely understand the dad fantasy. I think a lot of people into incest have the fantasy of being caught. Mild rape fantasies can be fun. I like your idea of being asleep and being fucked awake by someone.

L: I love cum all over my tits. So any fantasies you're really into?

Me: My biggest is that I really want to be a part of a gangbang. I don't think I have the intestinal fortitude to actually go through with one, but I love the thought of it.

L: The closest I ever got to that is I had sex with an Ex in front of 5 of his frat brothers. The guys were jerking off and such but I wasn't fucked by any of them.

*****

From there we discussed a few other topics but I decided to cut off the conversation there. I understand that it is not a perfectly executed interview as I did not intend for it to turn into this project. Let me know what you think. If you have any experiences you would like to share feel free to contact me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incest Interview: Lexi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds