• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Thursday Night

Thursday Night

The text message seemed innocent enough: "Please pick up a hand of fresh ginger on the way home from work." I knew better though. It was Thursday night, the night I offered her my senses and she overwhelmed them. On Friday morning I knew I would be tender and tired.

I won't lie. I was very nervous. I had never tried this before and I was not sure I wanted to. She had left the idea dangling for months after she had first described it. Each week I was grateful for the reprieve though I knew it was only a matter of time. She never abandoned an idea completely, only postponed it until it fully consumed my imagination. She was wet the moment she had pressed send.

My response was my surrender. "Thank you for thinking of me."

"You're welcome my Love. Now don't delay. I am so looking forward to our evening together."

At the grocery store, my mind spun round in nervous nonsense. I wondered if the produce clerks kept an eye on the ginger display so as to catch the figgers? I picked up a couple hands and examined them for size. Apparently I wanted fingers around four inches long but what did that actually mean? Did that just include the digit or the knuckle as well. My mind was delaying. For a split second I even thought of asking for assistance.

"I have never done this before. Could you help me? I am looking for a nice hand of ginger for figging."

I could just imagine the clerk responding. "Is this for yourself or your submissive?"

I would blush and admit I was the submissive.

The clerk would not miss a beat. "How much anal experience have you had?"

I would demure, look around to see if there were any other customers nearby then answer honestly, "My wife has taken me a few times with a strap-on."

"So then I would recommend one with thicker fingers. You want a snug fit for maximum intensity." He would pick one out of the bin and hand it to me. "This should do nicely. Have fun!"

I instinctively looked around for help then just as quickly snapped back to reality. No one would know what the hell I was talking about. I quickly selected a large ginger hand. I carried it in my coat pocket on the train.

With meticulous detail, my wife directed as I peeled and carved the ginger. It was intoxicating. I stood in her kitchen naked, with a paring knife in hand. She stood fully clothed beside me. The prickly fragrance, exotic and intense, shivered my nose. I could not help but breath deeply. Slowly, a bulging airship emerged from our efforts, with a raw root handle curved on the end.

"We don't want to lose it inside you."

I clenched at her off hand explanation. "No we don't." I agreed.

Finally she pronounce my ordeal prepared. "Excellent! You have done a great job, Honey. That will work perfectly. My I have it please?"

I rotated it in my hands to inspect it one last time. The surface sweated menacingly. I paused then offered her my dignity.

"Thank you." She smiled. Her expression was bright with excitement.

I lowered my eyes.

"Ah, don't worry." She could sense my reluctance. "It will be my absolute pleasure to watch you suffer."

Her words pulled me closer. I sighed then followed her into our bedroom where the pillows were already piled high. Without a word, I mounted them and positioned myself for her convenience. A bowl of cold water was waiting on the bed stand. She dipped my ginger airship in the water then moved around behind me.

"Offer yourself." Her words signaled we were beginning.

They were a request for my consent and I gave it. She did not seize my invitation right away though. She let me consider her intentions until I was right on the verge of changing my mind, only then did she sink the cool tip deep inside me. My tender skin unwittingly embraced the ginger tight. She tested it was snug then sat down and actually started texting her friend. They chatted away while I laid there quietly frightened. At first there was nothing other than the odd sensation of being filled with something organic. It was a distinct feeling. I could tell it was neither silicone nor plastic. I found myself wondering what a real cock would feel like. The focus of my mind however was soon drawn around the ginger. It was at first an inkling, than a tingling and then the heat started. Each nerve ending began to warm and pull towards the source like metal filings towards a magnet. A slow simmering moan began. It grew stronger. I became light-headed as my blood rushed to nourish the reaction. It intensified. I began to whimper - a sound I have never emitted before. It was a spontaneous reaction as I wavered just below my pain threshold. It continued to build, threatening to combust.

My wife put down her phone and began stroking my hair. She was pleased with my suffering. "You are such a good boy! Shhhh. That's it. Squeeze. Hold. Work through the pain... Breath deeply... Beautiful! You are so beautiful."

I could not stop my low moan. An orgasm wavered just beyond my reach. I struggled. I floated through the intensity. The heat continued to build as it consumed more and more of me. My confidence eroded. This time she was demanding too much. "Please, I can't take any more."

"But I want you to. You're almost there. You are doing wonderfully. You can do it. I know you can."

Her expectation gave me resolve even though the burning sensation threatened to become untenable. My forehead beaded with sweat. I took quick breaths so as to focus. I could not take anymore.

"Please!" I desperately wanted to quit.

"You've made it. I am so proud of you." And with that, as if she could predict, the burning began to hesitate and just as quickly the curve of possibilities collapsed and the root gave up. My other senses flooded back into place. The scent of fresh ginger filled my lungs. I looked at my wife amazed at the wave that had crashed over me. We both began to giggle, giddy at what we had accomplished. When she removed the spent spice, I was left refreshed. It was like the first morning frost. I was invigorated and opened.

She kissed me and stroked my head. "I am so proud of you. You were so beautiful. Now we can begin."

She smiled as I recognized her new strap-on and cane. I melted into her mind. It was Thursday. The night had just begun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Thursday Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 301 milliseconds