• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 03

I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 03

12

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and are consenting, if confused, young adults.

This continues the story of my sex education.

*****

This would be awkward. I had to open the door for Tommy and Billy, wearing Sis's bra.

I turned the knob and gave the door push. As soon as the knob left my hand, I crossed my arms over my chest holding them as high as possible. I'm sure I looked as awkward as I felt but at least I had covered the bra.

Tommy pulled the door open, "Hey buddy. Did you forget about us?"

Both of them laughed but they could tell that something was wrong with me. They just didn't know what.

Billy was first to comment, "You ok? You look... strange. Did you get hurt in practice?" The two of them looked at me. Their eyes locked on my crossed arms. The way I was holding them you couldn't miss them.

"No, I'm fine. Come on in," and headed for the living room, all the while wishing I'd said, 'yeah, I hurt myself'. They might have bought that and it would have been a distraction from the actual problem.

As I led them to the living room, I made the fatal mistake of turning my back to them. I knew at once I had screwed up but not soon enough to recover.

Tommy knew bra straps when he saw them, "Those look like bra straps. I've seen plenty of 'em'. My sisters wear t-shirts over their bras all the time."

Billy stepped back from me, "Crap! You're right. Uh... uh... ok. Some guys cross dress. None that I know, but still... I'm sure they do. And well... it's ok with me. I'm open minded. Isn't it ok with you Tommy?"

Tommy wasn't so ok but tried to be helpful, "My aunts seeing a shrink. She thinks he's great. He could help you." After a pause, "You know, I think it's too chilly to swim. We better go," even though the temperature outside was over 100.

Both guys were getting really uncomfortable.

"Oh, come on guys. It's me, Tyler. There's nothing wrong with me," but standing there in Sis's bra, who was I trying to convince; them or me. This situation was nuts and maybe I was too. "Just let me explain."

My mind raced, looking for any explanation to give them, even a poor one, but I couldn't think of anything. How do you explain that you're wearing your sister's bra so she'll let you see her breasts? I began to panic.

Katy rescued me. "Don't get your panties bunched up guys. He's just got a cute little slut up stairs that promised him she'd show him her tits if he wore her bra." Then cavalierly, "They're the first ones he's ever seen. Told you it was bad idea Tyler."

Thirty seconds ago, Tommy and Billy were certain that I had gone off the deep end and needed psychiatric help. Now, with Katy's few words, I'd gone from a cross dressing pervert to hero. To my inexperienced friends, not only was my behavior now reasonable, they envied me and wanted details.

Tommy quizzed, "Do we know her?"

Billy jumped in, "Do you think she'd show them to us?"

"First off Katy, she's cute," and I emphasized, "but she's not a slut." I looked away from Tommy and Billy to Sis and silently mouthed, 'thank you'. "I can't tell you who she is. She made me promise."

Sis winked at me and smiled.

"Second, I'm sorry, but you'll have to find your own tits. But I will show you her bra," and pulled my t-shirt up over the bra. It was nothing special, but the guys were fascinated. To them, it was a symbol of something exciting about to happen. Even if it wasn't happening for them, they were stoked that it was happening to me.

"Guys, I'm sorry, but would it be ok if I asked you leave? I need to get back to her before she changes her mind."

They were true friends and headed for the door.

On the way out, Tommy asked, "Do you think you could get a picture of her boobs for us?"

I wasn't going to give anyone a picture of Sis's breasts, but I said, "I'll see if she's ok with it." I didn't want them to leave disappointed. Something to look forward to was always good.

As they left, Sis had a good laugh, "Smooth Tyler."

I'd lost it, but Sis had been smooth. She had turned the most embarrassing event in my life into a triumph. I was so relieved I didn't care if she laughed at me. What I knew was that Sis had gotten me out of a jam that would have cost me my two best friends.

"Thanks Sis. I owe you big time."

"Yes you do and one of these days I'll collect," and she put her arms around my neck, "but you need to know how to tell a good lie. Did you notice that what I told them was all true? That makes it easy to repeat and there's nothing to trip you up later. All I did was leave out one detail. I didn't tell them that the slut was me."

"You're not a slut so stop saying it," as I bent to kiss her on the forehead. Sis had used the term slut more than once to refer to herself, and it bothered me.

"I hope you always think that Tyler. Before we get back to your kissing lesson, do you want to really impress Tommy and Billy?"

"Sure, but how?"

"Get your phone and text them a picture of my boobs."

"Are you serious? They'd love it, but I don't want to spread pictures of your breasts around."

"Oh, go ahead. It'll make their summer."

Sis pulled her shirt up, and I snapped a picture. It was cute. She had a big grin and her breasts looked great.

Just as I was getting ready to press send, Sis took one look at it and screamed, "God Tyler, stop, stop, stop! Not with my face. We might as well fix them popcorn and let them watch us. Delete that, right now! And just take my boobs."

"I guess I wasn't thinking straight," which was an understatement. I had almost caused a disaster and it would have been terrible for Sis. With a sigh of relief, I snapped a sanitized picture which showed only a very nice perky set of breasts.

I sent a text to Tommy and Billy telling them to get someplace private and let me know when they were there. I had something for them.

Within a minute I had a response back from them saying they were ready. I texted them Sis's photo. Almost instantly I got replies back from both guys.

From Billy, "I thought your sister was just covering for you. Sorry. They're awesome."

Tommy, "My God. What a rack. And I see that photo in the background with your dad and that fish. You couldn't photo shop that. Amazing dude. Send more!!"

Sis giggled at this, "I've got a rack!" She puffed up her chest pushing her 'rack' toward me.

I texted, "TTYL gotta go."

"Golly, I'm practically a porn star!" Then she got back to business, "But it's time for us to get back to our lesson. If you're going to thank a girl with a kiss, make sure she knows you mean it; not just a peck on the forehead," as she pressed her lips to mine, I felt her lips part.

My lips parted in response, and soon we were once again wrapped around each other in a wet kiss. Her tongue caressed mine. When her tongue withdrew, I pursued. I could feel her tongue against mine. It moved as if it were exploring my tongue and mouth. I did as she did. In response, her mouth opened wider, and it felt like she was trying to get her entire tongue in my mouth. I tried to help her.

As we kissed, Sis's hands slid down my back and then up under my t-shirt. I could feel her fingers slide over my back, feeling the muscles as they moved, and sometimes her fingernails scratched along my back.

Both of our faces were wet from our very sloppy kiss.

The kiss alone was exciting, but each movement of Sis's hands aroused me further. I had never been touched like this.

I didn't know what I should be doing, but I knew my hands on Sis's bare skin, to feel her in my hands. My hands slid under her t-shirt and I wrapped my arms around her. I embraced her with a strong squeeze. She grunted, and I knew I was squeezing too tight.

She turned her body enough to move one breast against my hand.

Sis had mentioned signals before. This had to be 'a signal'. I cupped her breast and began to gently play with the nipple. I felt a shiver go through her body and heard the small moan I had heard the night before in the truck. I was learning that Sis has very sensitive breasts.

Soon, Sis straddled one of my legs as we stood and I could feel her hips moving against my thigh. There was an urgency in the thrusts of her hips as she forced her crotch against my leg.

Then her mouth pulled away from mine and she laid her head on my chest, "Tyler, we've got to stop. Please, right now." The words came out haltingly and her body trembled.

The trembling worried me. It seemed like I had hurt her. I noticed that her thighs were now clamped on my leg and everything had stopped moving except her hips. They continued to move rubbing her crotch against my leg, but much slower. This continued a minute or two and then her thighs released my leg and she leaned against me with her arms wrapped around my waist. I held her while she recovered from whatever I'd done to her.

"What was that Sis? Did I hurt you?" I could never have hurt Sis and Friday night had made that an absolute certainty. Before Friday, I might have teased her or given her a hard time, but I couldn't even do that now.

She almost whispered, "No silly. You gave me an orgasm. I need some time to calm down. Can we go fix something to eat?"

As we walked to the kitchen, "What were you doing on my leg? I've never seen anything like that before." It had driven me crazy when she locked her legs around my thigh and was squirming against me. "I thought I was going to cum in my pants again."

"I'm sorry. You didn't get relief did you? That was my fault. That kiss was so good, I forgot about you. Well, I didn't forget about you but all I was thinking about was what you were doing to me. Get an electric skillet out of the pantry and let's get lunch started. Then I'll take care of you!"

"Take care of me?" I was surprised and very eager to be taken care of. The last time she'd 'taken care of me' had been amazing.

Sis got a few things out of the fridge. After putting them on the island by the skillet, she took off her t-shirt leaving her bare from the waist up.

My pants tightened as my dick, which had begun to go down, quickly stiffened until it was uncomfortable once more. Sis's body was like some virus I had no defenses against. I slid my hand in my pants to straighten myself out.

Sis grinned, "You're ok with me going topless aren't you? I could put it back on if it makes you uncomfortable." I never noticed it before, but Sis can be a real tease.

"Keep it off. I'm fine, but I don't think I'm ever going to get used to you. I've never seen anything like you Sis. You're beautiful."

Sis beamed, "That's just the little head talking but keep it up. A girl likes to hear it." She buttered two English Muffins and put them in the skillet.

"Come here!" Sis commanded, and I obeyed. She gently pushed me back against the island. "I wouldn't want you to fall."

Standing in front of her, I admired her breasts while she undid my pants and slid them down exposing the lump in my underwear and a big wet spot. I was embarrassed as she manhandled me, but this time there was nothing but excitement in my mind as Sis wrapped her fingers around me and gave me a couple of slow strokes pealing my shaft an inch behind the rim of my smooth purple head.

With the skinned pulled all the way back causing my shaft to swell, she examined me. "Yours is the first non-circumcised penis I've ever seen." The frenulum I think it's called, between my foreskin and the head of my penis, was stretched tight as she examined it like it was under a microscope.

"Does it look ok?" I had always wondered if I'd look better if I'd been circumcised. All that foreskin looked ugly, and maybe girls would be turned off by it. Of course, I always flinched when I thought about being circumcised.

"No, it looks great. When I get back to college I may have to look for uncircumcised guys to date."

Then without warning, she bent close and kissed the head of my penis.

"What the fuck! What are you doing Sis?" It felt like my erection got harder, if that was even possible. Her hand had already done a number on me. Now it jerked in her hand several times in succession, with excitement.

She gave it a hard squeeze, "I'm just making sure you're ready for some relief and now you see there's more you can 'kiss' than lips and began slowly jerking me off as I leaned against the island. Tell me when you get close."

As Sis took care of me, I never took my eyes off her face, watching her smile and the twinkle in her eyes. It seemed like she was enjoying this as much as I was. All the while I watched Sis, she watched me.

Before she finished me off, we smelled something burning. Our English Muffins were ruined. Sis turned them off and continued to jerk me.

"Christ Sis, that feels so good." A few seconds later, I barely managed to warn her that I was cumming.

With her free hand, she grabbed her t-shirt and draped it over my erection just as it began to squirt. She continued to stroke me until my balls were completely drained. I don't think I will ever get used to this.

Now that Sis was no longer worried about taking care of me, our second attempt at Egg McMuffins came out fine. We sat at the table and talked.

"What happened to you, Sis?"

"You just gave a girl an orgasm! Your first one."

"I was hoping I would be first at something. And what were you doing on my leg? That was incredible."

Sis blushed, "I don't usually get that involved in a kiss, but you really got me going. I just... needed more." Then, Sis the teacher returned, "You'll learn more about what girls need as the week goes on. I should have ended with that kiss instead of starting with it. Now we'll have to start over."

While she had been talking, my eyes had roamed from her face to her breasts and back to her face. She was sitting topless yet I kept coming back to her face. My fascination with her smile and face surprised me. As she talked, I kept staring at her face. She noticed.

"You keep looking at my face. I don't get it. Most guys would look at a girls tits if she was topless. Are they too small? I know you like a big rack. I'm sorry. This is all I have." Suddenly shy, she hid them with her hands.

She seemed insecure and vulnerable; two conditions I don't associate with Sis. I tried to reassure her, "I thought I was 'big rack' guy too, but now I'm not so sure. Yours are perfect." As I said this, I slid my hands under hers, which were still covering her small breasts, and gently squeezed them, all the while, staring directly into her eyes looking for any sign that she enjoyed my touch.

When it came to girls and sex, I was insecure, and was looking for any positive feedback from Sis to say I was doing ok. As I fondled her breasts, her face told me all I needed or wanted. She was enjoying what I was doing.

"And about my face?" Her chest wiggled as she spoke, rubbing her little hard nipples against the palms of my hands.

"I've heard some guys are breast guys and some are ass or leg guys. Would I be weird if I said I might be a face guy? I never knew how interesting it would be just to look at a girls face. How much it would tell you. Am I weird?"

"No. That makes you a sweet guy. Now, are you ready to get back to kissing?"

"I could spend all week kissing you!"

"Well, you'd be wasting a lot of time. There are lots of things I plan to teach you. And since you like 'firsts', I can promise you that you'll get a couple of 'firsts' this week. And guess what? I may get a couple of firsts too! You're going to like most of the stuff coming now better than kissing me, but it will be mainly kissing this weekend."

"Really? You'll have a first? What can we do that you haven't already done?" I wanted to hear this, but she wasn't giving out any more information.

She moved into my space just inches in front of me. If it had been anyone else, it would have made me uncomfortable.

Sis is pretty short, her head coming barely above my nipples, one she managed to get in her mouth and give a hard suck. It felt 'interesting' but didn't do much for me.

She could tell that I wasn't moved by the nipple play, "This is how we learn about our partners. What they like and what they don't like. Of course, I could have asked you, but since you've never done anything like this, you wouldn't know how to answer. So we experiment. Try mine!"

She pushed me into of a bar stool by the island and leaned in toward me which placed both breasts near enough for me to reach with my mouth. I locked onto the nearer one with a strong suction pulling most of it into my mouth. I was too forceful with the suction.

Sis squirmed, "Just... just a little... easier. But... don't stop..." She was caught somewhere between pain and pleasure.

Concerned that I'd hurt her breast, I released it, "I'm sorry. Are you sure you're ok?" She nodded, and I went back to her breast with somewhat less intensity.

Sis enjoyed having her nipples sucked a lot more than I did. "You're going to be a great student," as she wrapped her arms around my head and pulled my mouth to chest.

After a couple of minutes, her breathing became uneven, and she trembled slightly, "Don't... ignore the other one," and pulled the one breast free while offering me the other one.

As I sucked her other breast, her body tensed and I felt a series of small shudders. Then her whole body stiffened.

"Ok. No more! Stop... with the mouth." It was an effort for her to get the words out and as she lay against my chest, I could feel her body shake.

As she regained her composure, "You're going to need to take it easy on me. I'll never last until Monday."

"What about Monday? Are we finished then?" I wasn't ready for this to end and it showed in my voice.

"No. We're just getting started Monday. You're going to love Monday. At least, most of it. I'll tell you more tomorrow night AFTER you learn how to kiss a girl without making her feel like you're going to throw her on the bed and fuck her!"

I hadn't been thinking about that. Honestly, I hadn't. At least not until she mentioned it. Up to this point, I had been completely focused on what we were doing at the moment and hadn't given much thought to what was to come.

Everything we had done to this point was a first for me and had kept me in an almost perpetual state of arousal. It was hard to imagine it was going to get better.

My mind flashed back to last night. She told me she was going to teach me everything she knew about sex. I'm sure she knew a lot more than just kissing, even though kissing her had blown my mind. Five minutes ago, if she told me 'seeing her mostly naked, kissing, and touching her breasts' was all we were going to do, I would have been completely satisfied.

Actually, there was one more thing that would be necessary for me to be satisfied; those hand jobs. God they were incredible. Jerking off by myself would be a disappointment from now on.

"Sis, are there things that we will just 'talk' about?" I had seen a few things on porn sites, just occasionally, that it was hard for me to imagine doing with anyone. Let alone doing them with Sis.

"Maybe. The answer to that depends on you. If you're uncomfortable about some things when we get to them, tell me, and we can just talk through them. Of course, there are things that may be difficult for me. I'll do my best, but no promises."

"It's like I'm your football coach. We'll talk about techniques, then we'll practice them, and then it will be game time. You'll have to take the field and play the game without me. I'm going to do my best to make sure you're prepared for game time, then it's up to you."

For the remainder of the weekend, we practiced kissing which now included breast play, and she allowed my hands free range over her body, except for one intriguing small area. This I was forbidden from touching. Fair game included any bare skin. Her panties never came off.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds