• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cruisin' for Sex Pt. 03

Cruisin' for Sex Pt. 03

12

I could not help but notice that not many of you enjoyed the second part to this tale. Don't know if it was not enough sex or what. Problem is that this is recounting a true event, and they don't always go the way you want them to. Hope you like this concluding part better.

So, I got out of Don's car, and walked back into the lot, looking for someone else to try to get to fuck me. The crowd had seriously thinned, and pickin's were slim as they say. Even Walter and Gladys were gone. One old guy, who had some old car that had been restored rather than souped up offered me a ride, but that just was not the kind of ride I was looking for. I was ready to give up and try to find a local dive bar, so I started out of the lot, headed back to my hotel.

Just as I got to the entrance to the lot, I heard a noisy rumble and a shiny red sports car pulled up next to me. I kept walking, until a voice asked me, "Do you need a lift someplace?" I turned around and looked down into the low-slung sports car. The driver was a kid, certainly a college kid, and I was certainly old enough to be his mother. I turned, and leaned on the windshield of the convertible, leaving one foot up on the curb and the other in the gutter.

"Ooooo, pretty car! Just what kind of ride do you think you can take me for?" I cooed.

"It's okay. I kind of like cougars." At least he recognized the age difference. "You'll do things that girls my age won't do."

"Oh? Like what?"

"Like get in my car and go home with me to uh... play." I stared at him incredulous that he was so forward. "Oh, come on. I watched you leave with Bob and Don. And Bob's been bragging to everyone that you gave him a blow job. I'm no virgin! And you know what they say about a young guy's recovery time!" Damn he was brazen!!! I kind of liked that, and he was my best shot at this place for some hot fucking.

"Okay. But will you bring me back here when we're finished?"

"Sure, wherever you want to go."

"What about your folks?"

"Out of town."

"You have to use a condom."

"I don't have any condoms."

"I do."

"See? I knew you weren't here for the cars! Get in. My name is Rob."

"Kristen."

So, I got in.

I don't know how good a driver he was, but he sure drove fast, and the car could provide the speed. When we accelerated out of the lot, I was literally pushed back into the seat! I decided to hook my seat belt, which caused him to laugh. We came to a red light, and he turned to me.

"Show me what you've got." Damn, there was that directness again. I turned slightly in my seat, and pulled the tube top down, exposing my tits to him as we idled at the light. "No, I want to see your pussy." So I pulled the tube top back up, lifted my ass off the seat, and hiked my skirt up to my waist. I spread my legs for him, and let him see my freshly shaven pussy, still slightly wet from the workout that Don's tongue had given it. "Nice." Glad he approved.

We were in a suburban area, but he steered the car onto the interstate for a couple of exits. As soon as we got off the interstate, he was on his cell phone. "Hey, Ray, guess what?... nope... nope... I got us a cougar! Yup. Meet us in the pool house in ten minutes." He drove us down some country lanes for a while, and then turned into a wide driveway, blocked by a wrought iron gate. He pushed a button on what looked like a garage door opener and the gates swung open to let us pass. This was the kind of house and grounds like Master's and like all of his friends, and it explained where a college aged kid got the money to buy this expensive looking sports car.

He drove past the house and the huge garage, and stopped by the back of the building next to the beautiful swimming pool. We got out, and I pulled my skirt down while we walked into the pool house via the back door. The inside of the pool house was spacious, carpeted, with two arm chairs and a sofa. There were louvered doors at one end, standing open, that were the actual dressing rooms. There was a bar along one wall, and Rob went directly behind it and offered me a drink, rummaging in a refrigerator. He found some chardonnay, and poured me a glass. I sat at the bar, and he stood behind it and took a long pull off of a long neck bottle of Yuengling.

"We'll wait til Ray gets here. Ah, here she comes." He was looking out the window.

"She?"

"Yeah, Rayellen is my sister." Oh, shit! Things just got really kinky.

"She's your sister?"

"Yeah, we're a really close family," he grinned.

Rob came around the end of the bar and went to the door. He unlocked it, opened it and stood aside. A young woman, maybe mid-twenties came into the room. She was several inches taller than me, probably around 5'-6", long chestnut hair, and a killer body. She was wearing a white tee shirt that hugged her tits that had that youthful tilt and firmness, pointing straight out at me. Her nipples were obvious under the tight fabric of her shirt, and clearly she was not wearing a bra. I'd guess her breasts were 34C. She had on track shorts and flip flops.

She stopped in the open doorway in front of Rob and went to tiptoes to kiss him, gabbing the back of his head to guide him to her mouth, and kissing him open mouthed. "Hello, Baby Brother." This was the first I really took the opportunity to look at Rob. Like I said earlier, he was college age, probably 20 or 21, tall, nearly six feet, curly black hair and green eyes. I love green eyes. She had brown eyes. He was wearing a red tee shirt with a college logo and madras shorts. He was stocky, more like football player who had gone soft. Not really soft, but thick. He was barefoot. Both of them had nice tans.

"Okay, Rob, let's see what you brought us this time." Apparently this had happened before. She closed the door behind her and walked over to me.

"This is Kirsten," he said.

"Kristen," I corrected.

"Doesn't matter. We won't be forming a lasting relationship, unless you turn out to be something really special," Ray spoke matter-of-factly. "Let's see what you've got."

I slid off the bar stool, and started to untie my shirt, which was tied at the waist over the tube top.

"No, over here," Ray ordered. She sat in one of the arm chairs, and Rob sat on the arm. She draped her arm casually over his leg.

I went and stood in front of them, and untied my shirt, slipped it off and tossed it into the other arm chair. Next I grabbed the bottom of the tube top, and very slowly pulled down on it, until first one nipple, and then the other just popped free. My tits could not compare to hers, and I was jealous. From the view I got as she had walked to the chair, my ass could not compete with hers either. I figured I better do whatever I could to make my body seem better. She just really intimidated me. With my nips peeking over the top of the tube top, I unbuttoned and unzipped my jean skirt. I pulled it down just until it was on the swell of my hips, enough that they knew I was shaven, but not enough to show them my cooch. Basically, I was trying to do a striptease without the music. I turned my back to them, swaying to music in my head. I grabbed the sides of the skirt and slowly bunched it up at my hips, exposing my ass to them. My jean skirt was now bunched at my hips, like a belt, but still covering my pussy. I turned to face them again. Rob was smiling. Ray was stone-faced. I put my knees together, the right just in front of the left. I crossed my arms in front of me, grabbed the bottom of the tube top on each side and in one motion, whipped it up over my head, tossing it onto my blouse in the other chair. I kept my hands extended over my head so that my tits would not show any sag. Then my hands went to the bunched up skirt and in one motion, I pushed it to the floor and stepped out. I stepped forward one step, and then planted my feet shoulder width apart cocking first one hip, then the other, slowly rocking back and forth. I left my wedgie sandals on.

Rob smiled. Ray did a slow clap. "Well, you tried, didn't you? Honestly, Rob, I don't know what you see in older women, but if it floats your boat, I'll go along." Ouch! That hurt. She reached into his lap and felt his cock. "And apparently, she floats your boat." Then she looked at me. "Okay, rub one out."

I blinked. "Pardon me?"

"I want to see you masturbate." I see where he gets his directness.

I stuck my tits out as much as I could and reached up, taking my right nipple in my right hand and my left nipple in my left. I massaged and pulled the nipples, getting them hard. I swayed again to the music in my head, and ran my hands up and down my sides. Then the palms over my breasts and then back down the center of my stomach until I covered my pussy, then to the sides and back up again. I licked my finger tips and rubbed them on my nipples. The whole time, Ray and I were staring at each other, directly in the eyes. Rob was shifting nervously on the arm of the chair, trying to adjust his cock. Good. At least I was getting to him.

Then I again licked the fingers of my right hand. With my left hand, I parted my nether lips, and then I put my moistened fingers to my cunt. What happened next surprised the hell out of me. My fingers slid easily between the lips, and I felt an incredible wetness between my legs! Apparently, without even realizing it, Ray's dominant demeanor had triggered my submissive streak, and she had me wet and ready. I pulled my right hand from my cunt and held the fingers in front of me at waist height, looking at them, turning them this way and that, and rubbing thumb and forefinger together, only to have them joined by a gossamer thread of pussy juice when I separated them. I looked up at Ray's eyes and she was smiling.

I raised my fingers to my mouth, and still staring into Ray's eyes, I slowly, ever so seductively inserted them into my own mouth one at a time, and sucked them clean. Then I plunged them back into my pussy and started rubbing furiously. My knees buckled slightly as I rubbed. Every once in a while, I would pull them out and lick them off, sometimes forcing all four fingers into my mouth. I could not believe it, but already, I could feel an orgasm building in front of these two.

"Stop! Come over here," she commanded. Reluctantly, I obeyed.

I stood naked in front of them, my legs slightly spread. Ray reached between my legs, between my lips, into my sex and rubbed around. When she removed her fingers, they were thoroughly coated with my vaginal secretions. My cunt juice. She offered me her fingers and I greedily sucked them, cleaning them.

"Try her, Rob. What do you think?" He obediently reached between my legs and shoved two fingers roughly up my cunt as I licked and sucked on Ray's fingers.

"Hot damn, Ray, she's soaked!!"

"Yes, little brother, I think you brought us a live one. Get the sofa open!"

Rob took his fingers out of my vagina, and practically jumped up and ran across the room. He tossed the cushions to the floor and opened the sleep sofa.

"Hope there are clean sheets," Ray observed.

"Yeah, should be. Last time I fucked Christy out here, I told her to change them."

"You'd better hope that your father does not find out that you're fucking her. You know he hired her to be his mistress, not yours!"

I assumed they were talking about one of the household staff. Many hedonistic rich folks hire their house staff for dual purposes.

I was just standing there, while they discussed the household staff, like I was a piece of furniture. Rob had finished opening the sofa bed, and there was a fuchsia colored cotton sheet on the bed.

Ray pushed past me to stand next to her brother by to the bed. I turned to watch as she reached up to kiss Rob once again. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hard and long and with lots of tongue. He sighed when she broke the kiss. Clearly she was in charge here. She grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head, with a bit of difficulty because of the height difference, but he bent to help her. Ray leaned in and took first one nipple, then the other into her mouth, causing Rob to throw his head back and suck in his breath. They have done this before.

Next she fiddled with his belt and opened his pants, pushing them down to reveal blue boxers with a dark spot of precum on the front. The boxers soon followed his shorts to his feet, and his cock popped out and bobbed in the air. It was a surprisingly nice sized piece of meat, about 8 inches as I recall, and thick. Ray grabbed it and held it and switched to baby talk.

"Awww, look what that dirty slut has done to my baby brother." She leaned over and took the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked. He groaned and threw his head back again. So much for this being a platonic love affair between brother and sister. She cupped his balls and sucked for a moment, but then stopped. Looking at him and ignoring me, she whipped off first her shirt and then her shorts and stood in all her naked glory in front of her brother and me. And damn, I was right, her body was nearly perfect, not an ounce of fat except maybe on those perfect breasts, and really porn star quality. Rob reached out and tweaked her nipples, but she smacked his hands away.

She commanded me over to them. "Here, play with hers." He did. He massaged my breasts as Ray watched, and then took the nipples, one at a time, between thumb and forefingers and twisted cruelly. He pinched so hard that my knees started to buckle. He just kept squeezing and followed me as I went to floor, kneeling in front of him.

Ray spoke, "He's going to fuck your face now." He presented his cock to my lips, and pushed forward. I opened my lips and sent my tongue out to greet him as he entered. He pushed and pushed until he hit the back of my throat. I did my best to accommodate him, tonguing him as he entered. He withdrew, I breathed, and then he thrust forward again. I pulled back a bit. Ray admonished me not to pull back, but on the next thrust I could not help it. The angle just wasn't right. Ray grabbed a handful of hair on top of my head, and put her other hand under my jaw and held me there, as Rob proceeded to fuck my face. I gagged a couple of times, but then Ray adjusted my head a bit and Rob was able to thrust right into my throat. They held me like that while Rob used my mouth and in short order, he was breathing hard and then I felt him twitch and spasm, and felt the warm gush of his cum into my throat. I had no choice but to swallow his seed. Third load today, and still not fucked!

I sat back on my haunches as Ray and Rob moved away from me. Rob went to drink more of his beer. I was trying to catch my breath. Ray hopped onto the center of the bed on her back, and scooted up until her back was propped against the back cushions of the sofa. She spread her perfect legs and displayed to us her perfectly shaven pussy, her flower already wet and open. "My turn, slut. Sorry, I don't remember your name, so 'slut' will have to do."

"Kirsten," Rob offered.

"Kristen," I corrected.

"As far as I'm concerned, right now, your name is 'Cunt-lapper', so get over here and get to work!" I got onto the bed and crawled up to her and put my mouth between her perfect thighs and kissed her open flower, her pussy, her cunt.

At first I simply kissed the labia, much the way I would have kissed her mouth. My eyes were closed, just like lovers kissing. Then I tentatively flicked my tongue out onto her lips, licking very gently, with just the tip of my tongue, first one side, then the other. Then my tongue followed the cleft of her pussy from bottom to top, not yet even parting the lips. I did that several times and then I let my tongue dig deeper, opening her. She was wet. Her pussy had the usual, unmistakable flavor. I found her vagina and inserted my tongue as deeply as I could. She lifted her hips to give me access. After tasting her hole for a while, I ran my tongue up her slit, but this time in contact with the slippery, sensitive flesh between them. As my tongue made its way up, it zigzagged over her vulva, and finally ended on her clit. Not sure I have ever felt a harder or larger clit, before or since. It was easily the size of my index finger and possibly my thumb. Or is sure felt that way in my mouth. It was rigid. I sucked it like a little cock and ran my tongue over the end.

"Oh, God, yes... right there... suck it!!" She came and I was rewarded with a small gush of moisture from her cunt. I lapped it up.

I felt the bed shift as weight was added, and assumed (correctly) that Rob had joined us on the mattress.

"She certainly knows her way around a cunt, that's for sure, Rob," Ray opined.

"Seems that way. You usually last longer than that." Inwardly I beamed. Sometimes experience trumps youth.

"Mmmm hmmm... and trust me... she's not done."

I settled in to work on her and over the next half hour (I glanced at the clock on the wall), I brought her to four more orgasms. Rob pitched in to help on the last one, sucking his sister's erect nipples like a baby. At one point she rolled over had me lick her asshole for a while. After her fourth orgasm, she rolled over onto Rob and took her brother's rigid cock up her pussy. She only rode him for a minute and as soon as he started breathing hard, she stopped him.

"I have a better idea. Wouldn't you like a crack at her ass?"

"The condoms are in my purse over there on the bar."

Ray tossed me a condom and said, "Suit him up. He's going in!" and laughed. "Get warmed up in her pussy, and I'll be right back." She disappeared into one of the dressing rooms.

I rolled the condom onto Rob, and rolled onto my back, spreading my legs. He quickly mounted me and with no preliminaries rammed his 8 inches of cock home in my cunt. I hate to admit it, but I was so horny from the events of the day that I came when he hit bottom. Not an earth mover, but a good one, nonetheless. Now, it may not be apparent to the casual observer, but one of my main kinks is humiliation. And it was seriously humiliating, being used by these two young people, and up until this point, there was no concern whatsoever for my pleasure. They talked about me like I was a piece of furniture, like I wasn't there. They had each used me orally, and only now was I getting the fuck I had been missing and craving and denied all day. As he stroked into me with long, slow strokes, he had his eyes closed. I knew he was saving himself for the rape of my asshole, but I swear, I could almost read his thoughts and he was thinking about fucking his sister, not me.

"TA DA!!!" Ray said as she reentered the room. Around her hips was a harness and protruding in front of her, leading the way, was a 10-inch black cock-shaped dildo!

I just stared, while Rob seemed to pay her no mind and kept ramming his cock into my pussy. I could not help but wonder who that monster was meant for? Was she going to peg her brother?

Ray approached the sofa bed, and climbed on, next to my head.

She presented the black rubber phallus to my mouth and told me to suck it. I did my best to take it all, but it was huge and did not have the flexibility that a real cock does. I sucked it, spit on it and licked it was best I could. If that monster was going up my back door, I wanted it as lubed as I could make it. Rob just kept looking at it and grinning.

Finally, Ray lay down on the bed next to me, on her back. Without being told, Rob stopped pumping and moved from between my legs.

Ray looked at me evilly. "Climb on." She held the cock pointed at the ceiling and waggled it back and forth. I straddled her, and grabbed the head of the cock and aimed it at my asshole. "No, you stupid bitch, up your pussy. Rob gets your asshole!" Relieved, I realigned the cock and started to settle onto it. It kind of wedged at halfway in, and Rob climbed onto the bed and pushed down on my shoulders. I could feel my cunt muscles stretching and straining to take it all until I felt my outer lips touch the harness. It was all in. I felt incredibly full, and had an orgasm. I had wanted to be fucked, and now I was getting it in spades.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cruisin' for Sex Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds