• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lusty Lyn's Adventures Ch. 02

Lusty Lyn's Adventures Ch. 02

I knew that the next day Brian would be back; probably straight from school too. And I knew that it would be more of the same. Only this time, I wanted to be able to enjoy myself a little more; listening at the door was not very comfortable.

I was a student at that time, so I had time on my hands to organize things better. There was an air duct opening just beside our bed, and with a little work I passed a wire connected to a microphone through the duct and down to the first floor where I brought it out through another duct and connected it to our stereo. I hid the microphone behind the alarm clock. Now whatever happened in the bedroom, I could hear comfortably in the front room. I did it in the afternoon when Lyn went out shopping. I figured I'd tell her later. However she came home late and disappeared down to her studio saying she had to get ready, so I never got to tell her.

Brian arrived shortly after that. I told Lyn he was there, and she said she'd be up in a minute, so we waited in awkward silence.

Suddenly we heard her on the stairs and when she came into the room, I couldn't believe it.

She was wearing a hard hat (that she borrowed who knows where) and my tool belt, and that was it! She had smeared grease and dirt here and there on her body, and my tool belt held her vibrator, and a large cucumber. She had also shaved her pussy, which made her big pouty cunt lips really obvious.

She said that she was an oil derrick worker and that she was ready to drill for oil.

It was hilarious and sexy at the same time. Brian and I both laughed, but I noticed that didn't stop him from ogling her shiny, greasy tits.

Lyn announced that it was time to go prospecting for oil and took Brian's hand to lead him upstairs. His cock was already tenting out the leg of his trousers.

I quickly went and turned on our stereo and piped the sound to a pair of headphones. It worked quite well, and if I turned up the sound I could hear them clearly. I sat in the armchair and pulled out my cock, ready for a good jerk off session. My cock was as hard as wood.

"Come here and let me check out your equipment workie," Lyn told Brian.

"Yes ma'am."

"Call me Mrs. C today, we'll try to keep this on a professional level. Now let me just pull this out. That's better. My, that's a nice big tool."

"I didn't jerk off last night Mrs. C. I wanted to but I knew I'd see you again so I didn't."

"Well I want you to do some deep drilling with this thing, and we both know how it gushes easily, so I'm gonna suck.. you..off!"

"Oh wow? Oh boy Mrs. C you suck so good. Oh yes, suck it!"

I got up and turned up the sound to maximum. I could hear her sucking and slurping on his big log.

"Fuck, Mrs. C, I don't think I'll be able to hold out much longer. Ooooh, I'm gonna cum. Fuck that feels sooo good!"

"Oh yes baby, blow your load. Yes Brian, shoot it all over me. It's a gusher! Grab it and jerk it, yeah like that. Spray my tits. Now I'll just, mmmmm, milk out, mmmmm, the rest. Mmmmm, so tasty!"

"Fuck that was amazing," said Brian.

"Not as amazing as your dick. Jeez it's fucking big! I'd almost forgotten...almost. Now I'm gonna teach you how to please a woman with this big motherfucker. But you have a lot to learn. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes," replied Brian eagerly.

"Okay, first lesson, prepare the workspace. Get my pussy ready for your dick."

I heard the creak of the bed as she lay down on it.

"Now, get down here and lick my pussy. Wait lemme show you your way around first. Your first day on the job and all. These are my pussy lips. They're nice and big, and if I spread em..."

"Fucking incredible Mrs. C. I love it shaved"

"You can see my hole, and at the top here... is my clit which is quite big. It swells up when I get turned on. You want to be careful not to touch it too much too soon as it's real sensitive. Lick around it. Oh fuck it, there's nothing like learning on the job. Come here you! Eat my pussy! Yeah, that's it, suck on my pussy lips. Now tongue my hole. Mmmmmm. Oooooo, yes, lick it, lick it."

I was jerking hard, listening to Brian eat out my wife. I never paid as much attention to the sexy sounds Lyn made when I was going down on her.

"Fuck, that's getting me hot. Now stick two fingers in me. Oh yeah, that's good. Finger it! Lick my clit now. Mmmmmm, yes, yes, suck on it. Suck my clit!"

The bed was creaking now, as she must have been bucking up against his fingers. I knew she was getting close to orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes, baby, so good. I'm so horny, but I want to come on your cock. I'm ready for it now. Come on Brian stick it in me!"

That surprised me a little. She was really hot to be fucked, and I nearly lost it when I heard her moan as Brian made contact.

"Oooooooh, it's so fucking big. Push it in slowly! Yes! Deeper, yes, my pussy's so hot for your cock. Ooooooo, yes, fill me up."

"Your pussy's so good, Mrs. C!"

"Damn, so is your dick. It's fucking huuuuuuge, I love it. Now fuck me with that big thing. Fuck me good Brian! Drill me baby! Oh yeah, drill me deep!"

The next two minutes were just full of groans and moans, and "Fuck me's!" And all to the rhythm of the creaking bed, as they went at it. Slowly at first, but rapidly accelerating, as they fucked their way to orgasm, and with more energy that the first time, because now the headboard was banging against the wall in time with them. I jerked my cock to the same pace as Brian's thrusts, squeezing it hard to better imagine the vice-like grip my wife's tight pussy must be having on his huge dick, and I couldn't help thinking, "Fuck yeah, Brian, give it to her, fuck her blind," as the headboard started to do double-time. Finally I shot my load as Lyn started to cum, and it was some orgasm too, with Lyn practically screaming out, "I want it all! Yes, yes, give it to me! All of it! All of it!" as she came, and I had no doubt by her wails that Brian was indeed drilling her as deep as he could when he came, he was just hammering away at her, grunting his load into the farthest recesses of her cunt as Lyn continued to cum, repeating, "The best, the best," in time with his last powerful thrusts.

I had cum all over my hand and took off the headset long enough to grab a paper tissue to clean up. When I put them back on I heard Lyn say, "Fuck, you're still hard," to Brian, who told her that he was really horny for her.

"Well I could handle some more, only this time I want you to do me doggy."

They shifted position, Brian made a remark about her ass, then Lyn said, "Here, let me put you in the right spot," just before a big "Ahhhh" on her part signaled he had found his mark.

Then they really went at it. Brian was fucking her with all the youthful enthusiasm he could muster, probably thinking how much real pussy was better than jerking off. Lyn's sounds were mostly an series of unintelligible, "Unnhs," and "Ah, ah, ah's," as Brian pistoned her furiously from behind. I could hear him slapping up against her ass, sure sign that he was slamming the whole length of his big fuckstick in her. This went on for nearly five minutes before he grunted and groaned another load of his jism into her overworked cunt.

Five minutes later he was dressed and on his way, and this time I gave him 20 bucks saying it was so that his Mom wouldn't wonder about his after school activities.

Then I went upstairs to find Lyn collapsed naked, face down on the bed. Her legs were spread enough to see that her gaping cunt was soaked in cum, which gave me an instant hard-on. I pulled it out and jerked off all over her ass while imagining Brian going at her.

The next day was Friday, and Brian had some sports event so he didn't come by, but on Saturday he came over in the afternoon and they spent 2 full hours fucking in the bedroom. The following week he visited 3 times, and I noticed that he had substantially more control than before, bringing Lyn to 2 or even 3 loud and shuddering orgasms during each fuck session.

One of those days I had to do some research, but I hurried home around 5 and when I got home I could hear them fucking. They were so loud I didn't need the earphones.

Lyn was screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me," over and over, and then I heard Brian telling her, "I'm cumming Mrs. C, I'm cumming!"

Then all was quiet until I heard someone coming down the stairs. It was Lyn and she was naked.

"Having fun," I asked?

"You betcha," she answered with a sardonic smile, "and I'm gonna have some more."

With that she headed back upstairs and soon the bed was creaking again as Brian shoved his big pole in her. I beat my meat in a frenzy while listening to them fuck, finally cumming before they were finished.

Brian continued to come over and fuck Lyn's brains out until he got a girlfriend. Then I guess with a new pussy to fuck, he lost interest and we never saw him again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lusty Lyn's Adventures Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds