• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Teen Slut in 2070

Teen Slut in 2070

12

Lisa pondered what New York was like many years ago. When schools actually used textbooks instead of students just downloading them to their smartphone watches. How people lived with TV's and computers being two completely different monitor heads. And most importantly how good guys were at her age in the sack at that time. Those people lived like cavemen! Everything they made would be no match for the advanced technology we have now in 2070!

Her thoughts were interrupted when someone yelled "Ay yo, when you gonna let me hit it again ma!?"

Lisa looked across the street while continuing to walk straight and saw the gangmember grinning at her while the rest of his boys just stared at her wanting to see her reaction.

She looked straight ahead again not being able to stop smiling remembering how good and hard Antone fucked her just a few days ago at his house. She knew she was a slutty 18-year-old and she loved it. Whenever she wanted some cock (which was mostly all the time) she got it and guys were more than happy to give it to her. She didn't care who she fucked or where just as long as they were hot or somewhat popular. Something between being a dirty girl and letting some guy you just met ten minutes ago fuck your brains out gave her the ultimate thrill. No matter how much she got laid, she could never get rid of her starving hunger for dick being in her pussy or down her throat. Sometimes she didn't even have to try as how she looked often turned heads and lures many guys over to her hoping to "get to know her better". She was a beautiful 5'7", caramel skin-colored girl with long smooth jet black hair down to the mid section of her back which she had tied in a low ponytail today. She had average sized tits for a girl her age but what was to die for on her body was her plump upside-down heart shaped ass! Her tight white t-shirt and denim booty shorts were doing a good job of showing that off too. Her pretty face complemented her nice shapely legs that ran all the way down to her high-top Nike sneakers.

When she finally made it to her house she noticed a tall black guy sitting down on the front steps.

As she approached him he got up and said "I knocked but nobody answered. I'm trying to see if Micheal wants to shoot some hoops with me in the park. I tried calling his iWatch but its not on."

"One of my brother's friends" Lisa thought. She was blown away by how attractive he was with his neatly kept afro and cute face to his muscular body. His blue basketball shorts and black tank-top showing it off made him absolutely irresistible to her.

"Would you like to come inside? I don't know when my brother will be home" Lisa asked sweetly hoping he will take her up on the offer.

"Sure if it's cool" he said.

She took out the keys and led him inside the house. He took a seat on the living room couch while she closed and locked the door behind them.

She also turned on the lights glad nobody was home or else the lights would already be on. She then sat down next to him and asked "What's your name? I've never seen you around before" still trying to sound as sweetly as possible and even smiling.

"Dwayne" he says.

"Well nice to meet you Dwayne. How old are you?" Lisa asks.

"I'm 21" Dwayne answers.

"I think your really cute you know that?" Lisa says smiling at him.

"Thanks" says Dwayne smiling looking down at the floor probably blushing.

Lisa then grabs his hand and says "Come on, I gotta show you something!" before leaping off the couch and nearly dragging him upstairs into her room. She closes the door behind them and just stares at his face while biting her lower lip.

"Err, I think I should go back downst-" Dwayne manages to say before getting cutoff from the pleasurable surprise of Lisa suddenly rubbing and gently squeezing his crotch.

"Are you sure you wanna go back downstairs into that lonely room?" Lisa asks, "Don't you wanna stay up here in MY room and wait?"

Dwayne says to her "Look, I think your smokin' fine and all but since your Micheal's sis I cant..."

Lisa then drops down to her knees on the carpet floor with her both hands at each side of his shorts able to pull them down with just one swift yank.

"You cant what?" Lisa asks, "Let me suck your dick? I wanna see how big it is" then suddenly yanks them down along with his undies with it. "Wow, impressive" she said while still admiring his brown, just above average 7 inch cock which was solid hard from all the drama. "Gimmie your DICK baby!!" Lisa said aggressively as she grabbed Dwayne's dick and shoved it in her mouth already bobbing her head back and forth on it trying to take in as much as possible.

A loud moan escaped Dwayne's mouth as Lisa's eyes were now closed to enjoy the feeling of the sliding of Dwayne's cock going back and forth in her mouth.

She even twisted the hand she was holding it with left and right while swiveling her tongue all over and around the cock that was being taken in and out of her mouth.

Dwayne had abandoned all wants of going back downstairs and now placed both of his hands on each side of her head and started thrusting his hips in and out of her mouth banging the tip of his dick into the back of her throat more and more. "GLUG! GLUG! GLUG! GLUG! GLUG! GLUG! Hmpth!"

Not once did Lisa gag or choke because she was such an expert at sucking dick and deepthroating that her gag reflex doesn't even bother her anymore. She now had both palms on the carpet floor gripping it with her head being tilted back to accommodate Dwayne's sight downward into her eyes while continuing to facefuck her.

"GLUG! GLUG! GLUG! GLUG! Hmpth! SLURP! GLUG! GLUG!" as he went on, both of them ignoring her watering eyes and mixed saliva and precum drooling out of her mouth and down the sides of her cheeks and bottom lip.

Lisa didn't know what was getting her wet the most, the fact that she was letting her brother's friend give her a facial pounding in her room or the feeling of his big shaved sticky balls smacking her in the chin with every thrust. She could feel the front of her panties getting moist by the second from the fact that since she was getting what she wanted from Dwayne, it was really turning her on.

Dwayne then stopped and held his dick in her throat for an extra second before slowly withdrawing it.

Lisa made sure she sucked on it hard as Dwayne slowly slided his dick out of her mouth. "SLUUURP!, ahhh!" Lisa said looking up at Dwayne smiling with sticky mess all over her mouth and drooling down her chin.

"It's time for me to get some pussy baby" Dwayne said while taking the moment to take a breath.

Lisa was VERY happy to hear that she was going to get fucked and in fact wasted no time in standing up and kicking off her shoes while desperately trying to strip out of her clothes fast enough. "Finally!" Lisa thought to herself as she leaned over the edge of her bed with her knees still on the floor, ass swaying from left to right anxious to feel that slippery hard on penetrate her.

Dwayne just stepped out of his shorts that were now around his ankles and kicked off his remaining underwear and stepped over to Lisa rubbing her bare ass cheeks with his hands as he knelt down behind her.

"Gimmie that dick Dwayne, you know I'm good for it. Oh I can't wait to fuck you right now!" Lisa was cooing barely able to stand waiting another moment.

Dwayne used his left hand to spread her ass cheek as his right one helped hold his cock steady as he guided it into her waiting wet musky aroma smelling snatch.

Lisa let out a silent moan as she felt Dwayne's warm hard dick squeeze between her lips then slide into her.

At first Dwayne started to fuck slow with his hand rubbing in circles around her ass cheeks. Then he started picking up the pace while running his hands up her back.

Lisa threw her head back and moaned "Ooh Dwayne!"

As soon as Dwayne's hands reached her shoulders, he grabbed them tightly and really started to pump her, thrusting in and out of her hard enough that Lisa's ass cheeks were jiggling out of control and Dwayne's balls were slapping against her clitoris.

Lisa moaned "Ohhh yeahh! Fuck me just like that boo! Uh Huh! Fuck! Give it to me!"

But Dwayne was giving her all he had now squeezing and pulling back Lisa's shoulders while banging in and out of her wet pussy hard enough to the point where her body now jumped forward and her back arched backward with each thrust.

"GET IT! GET IT! GET IN THIS PUSSY!!" Lisa shrieked as she loved every minute of it. Just then her iWatch started to ring.

Dwayne looked up from her ass to her face while continuing to ram her pussy with a nervous look as to whether he should keep fucking her or not. Lisa then angrily turned her head as much as she could to the side and snapped "UHH! Dont stop! You better keep fucking me!"

Dwayne smiled and looked back down at her ass happy to not have to stop banging away at it.

Lisa swiped the screen to answer then put her face down on the bed with her wrist in front of her mouth. "H-hello?" Lisa answered.

"Hey Lisa, it's Mr. Brians..." said the voice coming out of her iWatch.

It was the manager at Mcdonalds Lisa worked at. She hoped he wasn't going to call her in to work right now.

"We're understaffed today and I was wondering if you could come into work" he said.

"Fuck!" Lisa thought. She really diddn't want to but she could always use the money from extra hours. "O-okay Mr. Brians I'll beeeeeeeeeee therrrrrrrrrrrrre!" Lisa said while trying her best to sound normal but her sudden orgasm caught her by surprise.

"Is everything alright Lisa? You sound like your in pain" said Mr. Brians.

Lisa now had the hand which wrist she wasn't using to talk with underneath her patting and rubbing her clit hoping for another one. "No Im al-OHHHHright! Mr. Bri-BRI-Brians!" Lisa said back into the iWatch.

"Are you sure? I dont want you in here if your sick!" Mr. Brians said seriously.

Dwayne then stopped and stood up with his knees bent still behind her while keeping his dick in her pussy. Leaning over her he put his left hand on her right ass cheek giving it a good squeeze and a slap before letting it rest there and made a fist around Lisa's ponytail with his right hand. He then pulled it back hard bringing not just Lisa's face but her whole head off the bed and backward enough to forcibly look at him. "Open your mouth!" Dwayne whispered to her with a serious look on his face.

Wanting to know what was he going to do Lisa opened her mouth wide.

Thats when Dwayne cacked up a good glob and spit into her mouth.

The nastiness of it made Lisa feel like a dirty girl which made her feel good! "Mmmmm!" Lisa went as she swallowed it.

Dwayne still leaving his left hand on Lisa's right cheek began to push her head down on the bed then pull it back up by the grip on her ponytail with every thrust he began to make into her as he got back into the rhythm of fucking her from slow to fast again.

"Hello? Hello? Lisa! Whats going on? Don't come in if your sick!" Mr. Brian said impatiently with an irritated tone in his voice.

The bobbing of Lisa's head from being pushed down onto her bed then pulled back up again each time made it harder for her to talk but made her feel like the dirty slut who wouldn't even stop to talk to her boss she was and loved to be. "Sor-rry s-sir! Oh! I'm n-ahhh! UHH! Mm! Not SSSSSSSick! I'm on-AHHH!Ahhhh! OHHH! Ahhh! My Waayyy! Ohh yes!!" Lisa managed to say.

"Uhh, okay. Thanks and see ya here" Bloop! said Mr. Brians before ending the call.

Lisa was still rubbing her clit with the same hand and now gripping the edge of her bed with her now free other hand.

While Dwayne was still making Lisa's head bob up and down off the bed back and forth, she managed to say "Oohhhhhh! N-Now you UHH! Heard him I gotta Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck! Ahhhh! Work! Ma-ake it Ahh! Go Faster!!"

"With pleasure!" Dwayne said in a sly low tone. He then took both of Lisa's arms and pulled them back behind her and held them together with just one hand. Dwayne then put his other hand around the back of Lisa's neck pushing and holding the side of her face down against the bed. Dwayne then dropped down to one knee and started pumping in and out of Lisa's pussy going straight fast this time and not starting out slow.

She was getting fucked so fast Lisa could feel her ass cheeks jiggling out of control again.

When Dwayne looked down and saw this, it turned him on even more and encouraged him to fuck even faster!

Lisa was going crazy feeling hot, hard, slick dick being pushed and pulled in and out of her going so fast rubbing against her inside walls. Then she felt what she was hoping for again start to build up. "Your gonna make it cum!" Lisa yelled. The orgasm hit her twice as strong as before and made her legs start shaking uncontrollably. She balled her hands into tight fists as she screamed "Oh Shit I'm cumMING! Oh Shit! Oh FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

Dwayne felt the first spurt of Lisa's sweet juices slick past the side of his dick and onto his balls, the second spurt up onto his stomach on the low part of his tank-top and and the third spurt just dribble out of her pussy onto the floor. Now feeling and seeing this wasn't enough to send Dwayne over the edge but put him pretty damn close to it! He continued to pump in and out Lisa's pussy for all it was worth pushing her face more into the bed and tightening the grip he had holding her arms together behind her.

Lisa moaned "Ahhhh! Oh! Oh! Huuurrry uuuuuuup!!"

Just then Dwayne Groaned loudly and said "I'm gonna blow on that sexy ass!!" Removing his hands from where they were he held her left cheek while pulling his dick out and jerking it off with the right one. "Fucking Shit!" Dwayne yelled as he shot a stream of warm cum down Lisa's back, the second stream he shot didn't travel as far and landed on her ass cheek going across her ass crack and the third and fourth spurt just dribbled out onto Lisa's ass cheek. "Wooo! Damn girl, I didn't know I'd be shooting more than hoops today!"

After a minute or two of catching their breath, Lisa said "Alright, You gotta leave now or wait downstairs or something."

"Yeah I don't feel like hanging out with Micheal anymore today. I had more fun waiting for him! Later" Dwayne said as he quickly put his underwear and shorts back on and left the room.

Lisa jumped in the shower then put her uniform on. As she raced downstairs to get to work as quickly as possible, Lisa's sister Tisha walks in through the door wearing a black and white tracksuit.

Now Tisha isn't a proud slut like Lisa is. In fact Tisha is the exact opposite of a slut. She's completely innocent! She runs track afterschool and always gets to anything anywhere on time! Unlike her sister Tisha's 17 and never lost her V-card yet. She hasn't even given a blowjob! Not that she would have a problem finding a guy or anything, she's a stunning 5,6", the same skin complexion as Lisa but slightly darker, a cute face, short curly black hair that reaches down to her shoulders, slim legs and an alright ass. Tisha may be slender and skinnier than Lisa but what she doesn't have, she makes up for in her chest. Tisha's tits are HUGE! Eye-popping full double-D's and she doesn't even let her boyfriend touch them.

Stopping right in front of the door and eyeing her uniform, Tisha says "Running late? Or almost late? You know you really should manage your time better and leave earlier."

"Get out of my way Tish, I don't have time for this now" Lisa says while trying to get by but Tisha blocks her again.

"Thats the thing Lisa, you never have time! What would mom think if she knew you were only barely making it to work on time if on time at all?" Tisha said.

"Nothing because she's not gonna know" said Lisa getting irritated.

"But don't you wanna be responsible and know that mom would be proud of you? What about for dad?" Tisha asked.

"Fuck dad! That low-life left mom and ran off with some spanish chick remember? Who even knows where he is now! Damn, how can you even still respect him?" said Lisa as she officially ran out of patience and shoved past Tisha to leave.

Mcdonalds isn't too far from her house so Lisa hurried there. When she gets there and walks in she sees her fellow worker/friend Dorothy just finishing serving a customer their food.

As Lisa walks in and takes the position at the closed register right next to her, Dorothy notices her and says "Hey girl! My parents are going on a trip to South Carolina tomorrow so I'm gonna be throwing a party at my house the day after that. Wanna come?"

"Sure, as long as it's just not tomorrow cuz that's Tisha's B-day" Lisa says.

"Oh yeah! Your little sis turns 18 tomorrow! Awwww!" Dorothy says.

"Yeah but it's too bad. She probably won't do anything with it" Lisa mutters.

Two hours later a black Lexus pulls into the parking lot. Lisa doesn't notice it through the window as she's preoccupied with refilling the ice cream machine.

Someone walks in and up to her register. "Ahem!" She hears.

"One minute please" Lisa says as she puts the top back on the machine in place. "As she turns around and says "Welcome to Mcdonalds may I take y-", she freezes in shock of who she sees. "Drey! Hi!" Lisa says still surprised to see him.

Drey was one of her exes, one of her best ones actually. They got along, he made her laugh, and they fucked like mad. She remembers the reason why they broke up, Drey and his family had moved to the South. She can tell Drey was 19 now because he was always only a year older than her. And Lisa was even more happy to see him because time was very good to him. The short curly combed back hair he used to have he now had parted down the middle, his face was more stunning since she last remembered, and his 5,10" light-skinned body definitely had filled out, and yet he was standing right now in front of her in a gray shirt and cargo shorts!

"Wassup" Drey said, "How you been? I see you haven't lost those good looks" he said smiling.

"You either" Lisa said while eyeing him up and down a few times, "What are you doing back here in New York?" Lisa asked him.

"Nah, I'm just visiting some old people and friends. My parents even let me borrow the car" Drey said while pointing over to the Lexus.

"Oh thats cool" Lisa said looking at it before turning back to him, "You should show me what the inside of it looks like."

Drey says "Oh you missed me THAT much?" with a slight smirk on his face.

Lisa smiled and started to blush. "I guess I did" she said. Lisa knew she hadn't seen Drey in years and that he probably had plans he was supposed to be getting back to but knowing their good history together and how good he was looking right now to her, she felt that it was only mandatory for her to fuck him before she says goodbye to him again. "Hey Dorothy, I'm going on my break now. You got me right?" Lisa yells to Dorothy across the room who was mopping up a spilled soda on the floor.

Dorothy looks up and yells back "Yeah sure!" while looking at them both nervously somehow getting the idea of what they're about to go do.

"Thanks girl! See you in a bit!" Lisa yells at her while following Drey outside into the parking lot.

Dorothy just goes "Uh huh" while staring at them as they leave.

Drey walks Lisa to the car and unlocks both the front doors. After they get in, Drey locks them and leans back in the driver seat while unbuttoning and zipping down his shorts.

As soon as he takes out his hard on, Lisa lowers her head onto it without using any hands taking it in her mouth.

"Mmmmm" goes Drey, "I forgot you did that".

Lisa starts twisting her head around in circles while sucking up and down on his dick at the same time.

"Mmmmm!" Drey goes louder this time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Teen Slut in 2070

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds