• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Debbie Gibson Ch. 02

Debbie Gibson Ch. 02

12

I clambered into the front seat of my car. I just wanted to get home as soon as possible. I could barely look at my sister Julie when she slid in to the passenger seat alongside me.

"Are you okay to drive?" she asked.

"Yes, yes I'm fine," I replied a little snappily. I wasn't really. I'd had far too much to drink and shouldn't have been anywhere near a car let alone drive one. But I needed to get home.

Fifteen minutes later and we arrived at Julie's house. We had barely spoken to each other the entire trip.

She leaned back inside the car. "Thanks sis, see you soon...yeah?"

"Yeah, no problem. Glad you hooked up..." I stopped myself from saying anymore. I could feel my face colouring up.

There was an awkward silence for a split second.

"Right, got to go," I blurted out as I engaged first gear. Julie just managed to slam the door shut as I accelerated away.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief. It didn't appear that she had any idea that I had just been fucked by the best friend of the guy who had picked Julie up tonight.

When I got home, Derek was still up. I poked my head round the door. He was still engrossed in some sporty thing or other on the television.

"Hi, I'm back," I said. He grunted some reply about not interrupting him right now. He was obviously not the remotest bit interested that I was home, which was fine by me.

I dashed upstairs and quickly shedding my clothes jumped into the shower.

And then it hit me. The guilt.

I can honestly say I felt sick to my stomach. I had cheated on my husband. The father of my children. What the hell was I thinking about!

But then another feeling came over me. Did I regret it...NO!

Shit, where did that feeling come from. How can you feel guilty but have no regrets. That's impossible...right?

But that's exactly how I felt. As the hot water cascaded over my body, I replayed it over in my mind again and again, trying to come to terms with what had happened tonight. But the answer I arrived at was always the same.

I'd liked it.

I narrowed it down to two reasons. The first was because I had been so turned on by what was happening to Julie. Watching her get fucked by Brad had been tremendously erotic and had set off feelings inside me that I'd forgotten I had.

The second was because my inhibitions had been considerably lowered by the amount of alcohol I'd consumed. Of course it could be a combination of the two but the end result was the same. Whilst I shouldn't have done it there was no denying it or getting away from it...the sex had been unbelievable!

* * * * *

Over the next couple of weeks the guilty part kept coming back to haunt me and kept the memory of my betrayal ever present in my mind.

As it was today. I had arrived home from work and was again deep in thought when I was jolted back to reality by the phone. The strident ringing tone made me jump. I rushed over and picked it up.

"Hi Debs, it's Tanya, how are you...how was work?" I'd not had to say one word. Tanya never bothered to wait for the person she was ringing to speak first.

"Just great, as always," I replied, "although I'm a bit fed up at the moment with all the early starts I keep getting. It's no joke going to work at six in the morning. Anyway, how about you, when are you next in?"

Tanya was my friend from work and whilst we both worked at the same mini supermarket we were usually on different shifts so rarely got to talk much to each other.

"Oh tomorrow between two and six pm," Tanya replied. "Can't wait. I hate these four hour shifts." The sarcasm was clearly evident in her voice before it brightened. "Anyway, the reason for the call is to see if you want to come out on Friday night with the girls. We figured we would try that new nightclub that's opened in town."

"This Friday coming...oh that sounds like a great idea," I was enthused. Recollections of my last night came flooding to the fore. I quickly pushed them to the back of my mind.

"I haven't been out for awhile and this Friday would be perfect as Derek's away on a fishing trip for the weekend and the kids are at his parents."

"Brilliant," Tanya said, "so far then it'll be you, me, Pat, Ann and Sylvie who are going, should be fun, can't wait."

* * * * *

I don't know where the days go but Friday night came round all too soon. Derek dropped the kids off with his parents before setting off on his weekend away and I met up with the girls from work. We were now queued up outside the nightclub. It was early but with it being the new venue in town demand to get in was high.

As we stood there waiting, I looked around to see if there was anyone else out tonight that I might know. It occurred to me as I scanned the crowd that I seemed much taller than any of my friends. Maybe it was because although I'm only 5'6" tall I was wearing 4" stilettos. Everyone else seemed to be wearing more sensible heels or flats. Sod it I thought. I don't often get dressed up to go out.

Tonight I'd dressed quite conservatively as befitting a mother of two children. My tight black skirt came just above my knee and my blouse with a button up front showed just a hint of my cleavage and the swell of my 38DD breasts. Not too shabby for a 37 year old woman. Okay, I might be carrying a pound or two more than I should but it is fairly evenly distributed round my legs, hips and ass cheeks. I'd also had my hair done today. As well as a cut and blow dry I'd also had it dyed a slightly different shade of blonde. I liked it. Derek hadn't noticed. Quelle surprise!

We were laughing and joking whilst we waited for our turn to gain entry into the club, chatting mainly about work. It seemed that I was the only one who seemed to know most of the staff from the other shops in the chain but even then with some, it was only a passing acquaintance.

Eventually it was our turn and once inside we headed straight for the bar. The music was already pounding and we had to shout to make ourselves heard.

When we finally got served we decided it would be better to pool our money and buy several rounds in one go so that we didn't have to keep going back to the bar, which was extremely busy.

As was my custom, I started out with a lager (pint!) and then lined up several vodka and tonics (doubles!).

Hitting the dance floor, we soon got into the driving beat of the music and the evening flew by as we danced and drank, then danced some more.

I seemed to knock back my drinks fairly quickly. It was thirsty work dancing. I was feeling really good and I was clearly the life and soul of the party. Well I thought so anyway!

It was probably a good job Derek wasn't here, he would have been disgusted with me. He didn't like to see me like this when my inhibitions were considerably lowered by booze.

Taking a rest, most of the girls were stood around our table drinking, except for Tanya, who was dancing on top of it. She was drunk and just didn't care who saw her. I was talking quite loudly to Ann, when I spotted someone I thought I knew.

"Hey, Tanya," I yelled up to her, "isn't that Marlene's husband, err, what's his name, err, Tony, yeah, that's it, Marlene's husband, Tony?"

"No idea," Tanya yelled back, "don't know Marlene."

"Yeah you do," I shouted, "Marlene Smith, she works at the branch near the railway station."

"No, never met her, so don't know," she shouted back as she wildly waved her arms about to the music.

"I'll go find out," I said and boldly walked over to where the man was standing.

I sprang out in front of him, "It's Tony isn't it?" I exclaimed. He looked blankly at me but I wasn't perturbed. "It's me, Debbie, Debbie Gibson. I work at the mini supermarket. I thought it was you, what are you doing here? Is Marlene with you?"

A nonplussed Tony took stock. "Err...oh...hi...err...no...err...Marlene's not with me."

"Oh," I interrupted, with an inane grin on my face, "boy's night out is it?"

"Err...yeah...something like that," he replied.

"Well that's nice," I stupidly replied. "Anyway, why don't you join us for a drink if you've nothing better to do." I grabbed hold of his hand and dragged him reluctantly towards the girls.

Tony seemed a bit sheepish at first and after the introductions he went off to the bar. The girls, especially Tanya, giggled as we discussed why he would be here on his own.

"He's clearly nervous of us isn't he. Maybe he's escaped Marlene for the night and he's on the prowl for a bit on the side!" Ann chuckled.

"Oh really Ann, why would you think that?" I naively said. "What do you mean...a bit on the side."

"You know..." Ann winked at me. "I understand she can be a bit of a bitch. Maybe Tony's on the lookout for someone more...giving...if you know what I mean." She began to cackle.

"Hang on," I interrupted, "I thought you didn't know her?"

"Well I don't, it's only by reputation," Ann answered with a sly grin.

The conversation was cut short as Tony returned with drinks for everyone. He now seemed more than happy to stay with us and the girls eventually managed to drag him onto the dance floor. He danced with all of them in turn before he seemingly began to concentrate mainly on me. I didn't understand why but it didn't bother me. He was a pretty good dancer unlike Derek who had two left feet.

As the evening drew to a close so the mood of the music altered. Tony and me had been dancing together apart, if you know what I mean so we were stood close when a slower number came on. It seemed natural for Tony to slip his hands round my waist and draw me into his chest. No doubt he could feel my 38DD breasts press against him.

He pulled me in tighter. I wasn't really resisting. If truth be known I was more than a little tipsy and didn't notice where Tony now had his hands. We were swaying together and I had laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I became aware of his growing arousal when he ground his crotch into me. I could feel a definite bulge pushing against me as his cock began to swell. I was aware that he was nuzzling into my neck and as his lips touched my flesh it sent little sparks of energy fluttering up and down my body.

The number finished abruptly, jerking me out of my daze. Tony led me off the dance floor returning me to our table. I sank gratefully into a chair, glad to get off my feet for a moment. My feet were killing me now. Tony went off to the bar to get us both another drink.

It was then that I noticed that the girls were getting ready to leave.

"What's happening...are you going?" I asked.

"Yep...we've just found out that the club has to close at midnight, something to do with licensing laws or something that they haven't managed to sort out yet. So we're going downtown to that other nightclub," Tanya said. "Are you coming with us because if you are, we're leaving now."

"So are you getting a taxi?" I asked just as Tony arrived back with our drinks.

"No," Tanya replied, "we're walking, it's not that far."

"You're kidding me. It's the other end of town. I can't walk all the way down there in these shoes, my feet are killing me already," I exclaimed.

"What's up?" Tony asked, handing me my drink. I explained what was happening.

"No problem," he said, "I can give you a lift downtown to the nightclub if you want."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "That would be great, are you sure you don't mind. Hang on a minute...haven't you been drinking?"

"No, I was designated driver tonight so I've only been drinking soft drinks," he replied still keeping up the pretence of being on a lad's night out.

"That's sorted then," Tanya exclaimed abruptly, "we'll see you down there later." With that the girls left, leaving me alone with Tony.

We chatted whilst we had our drinks. Well, Tony chatted anyway. I got the impression I was slurring my words somewhat.

Twenty minutes had gone by before Tony stood up and held out his hand for me. "Come on," he said, "let's go meet your mates."

I knocked back the remains of my drink and we left the club, turning immediately into an alley that runs down the side of the nightclub.

"Your car's down here?" I asked. I was surprised as the main car park was in the other direction.

"Yeah," Tony replied, "it's parked in a garage that my mate owns. I always park it up there when I come into town, it prevents any trouble."

"Oh, so I'm going the right way then," I said.

I realised that I was walking in front of Tony. He hadn't tried to catch up with me. I sensed rather than knew that he was looking at my legs. What he didn't know was that I was wearing sheer stockings with my 4" stilettos. What I didn't realise was that he was getting a good look at my ass. My hips were swaying as I walked and my ass cheeks were moving up and down quite visibly against the tightly stretched fabric of my skirt.

I also didn't know that he thought it was a wonderful sight and that his cock, which was now tenting his trousers, thought so too!

"We're here," he said, reaching a garage door. Of course I'd walked past it and had to turn and come back. Tony opened the smaller access door and ushered me inside.

"There it is," he said as he pointed to his car. It appeared to be wedged into a space so narrow that he had trouble squeezing down the side of it. I thought it odd that he would park here. There wasn't a lot of room.

"Sorry it's a bit of a tight fit," he said as he unlocked the car on the passenger side. I had squeezed down the narrow gap after him. He moved to the side to allow me entry into the car.

I bent down to begin my move. Just as I did, Tony quickly ducked back in front of me to move something off the seat. It only took him a split second but I hadn't noticed and was still attempting to complete my move. As he came back out we were face to face, almost touching. It should have been an awkward moment as we paused for a split second.

I looked into his eyes. He stared into mine. My heat began to pound in my chest as my blood pressure surged. I could scarcely breathe. And in that split second Tony kissed me. He grabbed hold of me and kissed me hard. I was suddenly aware that his hand was holding my left breast and he was fondling it.

My immediate reaction was to wrap my arms round his neck as I kissed him back. I have no idea why I was doing this.

Tony was encouraged by my reaction as he slid his other hand up to take hold of my right breast. He squeezed each of my full rounded breasts in turn, feeling my lacy bra beneath.

"Uunngghh," I softly moaned into Tony's mouth as we continued to kiss.

His fingers moved the fabric of my blouse effortlessly over the solid outline of my bra. It felt so good. He squeezed my breasts and I felt my nipples harden as they began to swell.

I was lost in the passion of the moment. A lot of drink had always made me horny and I'd had a lot to drink. I also like nothing better than to have my breasts man-handled and Tony was certainly fulfilling that requirement.

I felt his fingers fumbling with the buttons on my blouse. It didn't take him long before he had them all undone and had pulled my blouse open, exposing my bra and 38DD breasts to his gaze for the first time.

"Holy Shit," I heard him murmur as he gazed down.

My large, firm tits were pushed out above the confines of my bra giving me an impressive cleavage. Tony moved his hand over my smooth skin spreading his fingers attempting to cover the expanse of flesh on display.

I watched as he moved his hands onto the outside of my breasts and pushed them together and squeezed. His hands fumbled round to my back trying to find the fastener.

"It's a front loader," I breathed. There was no thought of what I was allowing Tony to do. I was completely under his control.

He unhooked the clasp pushing the bra cups to either side, exposing all of my massive tits to his view.

And what a view. They'd always been my best bodily feature. They hung there with barely a hint of sag just swaying slightly as my body moved. My nipples were standing proud and erect in the centre of my perfectly sized aureoles. His hands closed round them, his fingers pushing into my firm but soft flesh.

"Oh my god...so big, so fucking perfect..." he groaned as he squeezed again.

"Nnnnrrr," I purred, "ooohhh...so nice..."

Tony continued to fondle my tits before moving his right hand down my skirt until he reached my knee. He slid his hand under the skirt and moving back up my thigh, brought the skirt with it. He obviously loved the feel of my stockings and suspenders, judging by his guttural moan. I could feel his cock pulsing through his trousers as he pushed into me.

The soft flesh above my stockings must have felt hot to his touch as he reached my panties because to me my body seemed to be on fire. I felt his fingers gently brush against the fabric, feeling the swell of my aroused, swollen pussy lips.

"Ooohhh..." I let out a long moan. His touch was electric. It sent shivers up and down my spine.

"Holy shit..." I heard him groan.

"Ooohhh...ooohhh," I moaned again. My breathing was ragged and I could feel my heart pounding even harder inside my chest. I thrust down to meet his fingers. I think he was surprised at how easy I was making this for him.

Personally I was gone. The deadly combination of the passion and too much to drink had overwhelmed my sensible self. Curtis had clearly awoken a desire in me that I didn't know had even gone and although I was about to cheat on my husband Derek again; right here, right now, I couldn't have cared less. This was all about me.

Selfish...I know I was!

We continued to kiss forcefully, my arm round Tony's neck pulling him in closer whilst his right hand continued to rub my pussy, his fingers sliding my panties to one side.

With his left hand, Tony undid his trousers bringing his already erect cock out. He brought the head to my pussy and stroked up and down the full length of my glistening slit.

"Uunngghh...ooohhh," I moaned. My legs began to shake as my hips twitched uncontrollably.

I fleetingly thought that I should stop this right now before it went any further but I just couldn't find the will power, it felt so good.

"Uuunngghhh..." I moaned again, relishing the contact of his cock against my pussy lips. I thrust down impatiently.

Tony broke the kiss and as he looked into my eyes he lifted my right leg up and moving it to one side hooked it over the door sill of his car. My pussy was completely exposed to him.

My skirt was now hitched up around my hips. I jumped slightly at the initial contact as he stroked his cock over my sopping wet pussy lips again. I sucked in air through my clenched teeth. Oh it felt so good!

I glared into his eyes as he brought his cock head to my slit and pushed in. My arms were coiled round his neck. My eyes closed tight as I felt his cock breach me.

"Oh my god...ooohhh...no...no...ooohhh my god...no we can't do this," I moaned, as the realisation of what I was doing finally registered in my drink befuddled mind.

Tony pulled out, nearly all the way and pushed back in again. My pussy lips parted and accepted his cock inside.

"Oooohhhh..." I exhaled long and slow as I felt his cock enter me. Tony pushed again and then again, feeding me a bit more each time.

"Ooohhh...uunnhh...oh my good god," I grunted, "no...no we can't...do this...uunnhh..."

Tony ignored me as he built up a rhythm, stroking in and out. There was no way he was going to stop now. At this moment, I was clearly his for the taking, to do with as he pleased. And what pleased him the most was my apparently hot willing pussy. I might have been saying no verbally but my body was definitely saying yes.

I grunted and moaned loudly with each powerful thrust from Tony as my lust overcame any fleeting thoughts of fidelity. It hadn't taken long.

Obviously I didn't know at the time but Tony's cock was long, had an upward curve to it and was of average thickness. He knew it was average because he'd researched this on the internet. It was one of those stupid things that men do from time to time, as was the fact he had measured his length as well. He'd always thought he was big but even he was surprised to find out it was 10" long.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Debbie Gibson Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds