• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Relationship With Jessica

A Relationship With Jessica

I was 19, back from college in my hometown for the summer. My younger brother knew of a house party, and being sick of sitting around the house, I accepted the invitation. I was used to large parties, and figured if I didn't hook up with a random girl, I could at least get some free drinks out of it.

I'm an attractive guy physically, have an outgoing personality, charming and funny. I could usually have my choice of women if I wanted, but I was getting bored. I didn't know what it was or what was wrong. I would find out that night, when I saw Jessica.

I had met Jessica a couple times. We went to the same high school; she was a year younger than me. She was a little shy, didn't sleep around, and didn't drink much. The last time I saw her she was 5'2, weighed probably 90 pounds and looked like a pole- no tits, no ass, and very vanilla.

That wasn't the case when I saw her at the party. We walked in the front door of the upper-middle class suburban home (apparently the kid's parents were out of town) to a shitshow. I didn't recognize anybody, but I could tell they were all hammered. Everyone was yelling their conversations, music was loud, girls were crying about all sorts of different "drama". I didn't miss high school.

I separated from my brother to find the house alcohol, and that's when I saw her in the kitchen. Jessica had grown in the last year. Her now perfectly proportioned tits were amazing in her low-cut halter top. Her thighs and ass had grown to a perfect size, but the rest of her body had stayed the same. She was no longer a stick, just a petite girl with a hot body. I walked over and smiled. She smiled back.

"Good to see someone I actually know," I said.

"Yeah, I feel a little awkward." She was barely leaving time between sips of her mixed drink, a sure sign that she was not only nervous but probably had a good buzz going. I was right on both counts. After talking for a half hour she had went through three mixed drinks and was getting more open. When I suggested we talk outside for a minute so I could smoke, she was all too willing.

We walked to the back yard and I made my move. When I went in for the kiss, she kissed back. Good start. I kept kissing her and slipped my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue responded and after a couple minutes, I decided to try more. I slid my hand down to hold her ass over her skirt and got no resistance. She still had her arms around me when I lifted her skirt, slid my hand inside her panties and held her bare ass. She giggled nervously, and after I decided she had enough time to adjust to that, I moved my other hand up to her chest. She had let me do whatever I wanted up until then, so I pulled her top down, put my hand under her bra and groped her tits. I could tell they were perfect, and I could even tell her nipples were a beautiful size.

When I tried to pull down her panties, I got my first hint of resistance. She put her hands on her panties to keep them up.

"We should find a bedroom," she said.

"We'll see anyone coming out here. It's more exciting this way, too," I told her.

"...do you have a condom?" she asked reluctantly. I did have a condom, but I don't like them. If I'm going to fuck I want to feel everything.

"No" I lied.

"We need a condom. I'm not on the pill or anything" she said.

I got a glimmer of an idea, something to beat my boredom with hookups. This girl was so timid I could coerce her, and too much of a good girl to let her reputation be ruined by telling anybody. I wasn't even sure if she had had sex yet, but I was guessing she hadn't. She had already given in to my demand to hook up outside after first denying me. She was hoping that if she agreed to smaller things, I would decide I was content. Maybe she wasn't as smart as people thought. Appeasement doesn't work, and I decided my cum was going to be the Nazis invading her womb like it was Poland.

"If I can't fuck you, then you're going to suck my dick," I told her with a tone and choice of words that I didn't know I had in me.

"I....I've never done that," she looked away avoiding eye contact. I could tell she was uncomfortable and I had her on her heels. She obviously did not want to do it, which somehow turned me on even more.

"Then I'll teach you. Get on your knees." I practically shoved her down, a scared look on her face now. I took out my dick and stuck it right in front of her face. "Lick it all over to get it wet, then take it in your mouth," I said.

She looked like she was about to cry, but she saw the look on my face. I was not joking. I was in charge now, and she knew it. I knew she would do it and hope that that was all I wanted. She took my dick in her mouth and started to bob her head back and forth. It was obvious she had seen porn, but had never done it.

"Use your tongue. Keep running it along the bottom side, right below the head," I coached her. She started to lick the sensitive area. That was getting a little better. "Now stop moving your head and keep flicking your tongue across it. That's how you'll make me cum in your mouth" I said.

She immediately stopped and looked up at me. "Not in my mouth, I can't take it" she said. Finding something else she didn't want to do got me more excited. I grabbed her by the hair and shoved my dick back in her mouth.

"Just do it," I growled. I had never touched her until this night, much less in a violent way, but my dick slamming the back of her throat for a few seconds must have sent a message that I was not the charming guy she thought she knew. Tears started forming in her eyes as she looked up into mine, like they were begging. She already let me do everything I wanted, why would I think she would actually put up a fight for me to stop?

"Fine," I said angrily. "Stand up." She stood and looked relieved that I wasn't going to finish in her mouth. I took her panties down to her ankles with no resistance this time and started to play with her clit. I decided giving her a little enjoyment would make her even more willing to let me do whatever I wanted. She moaned slightly when I slid one finger inside of her. I don't know if it was the fact that she was inexperienced or her tiny body type, but she was tighter than I had ever felt. I massaged her G spot and slid another finger in while I flicked her clit with my thumb. I could tell she was enjoying it now as she started moaning more often.

I took my chance and spun her around, making her bend over. She looked over her shoulder at me in fear, but saw that I was fingering her still and groping her ass. She turned back away and I positioned my cock right by my hand. Without any pause I slid my fingers out and shoved my still spit covered cock into her. She could feel the difference and immediately tried to move forward to pull away from me. I grabbed her by the hips and was finally buried all the way inside her as she gasped and meekly said "we can't."

"You don't like sex with guys? So you're a lesbian, then?" I said to her. She didn't know how to respond as I started to thrust faster into her.

When it was clear to her that I was not going to stop, she begged "just don't...finish in me." How cute, she couldn't even say the word cum. She really was inexperienced. That sentence brought me even closer to the edge as I grabbed onto her ass cheeks and thrusted even faster. When I asked her if she liked it, she started to push back against me and pant harder. She obviously did, but wouldn't admit it. With all that friction and a handful of ass, I used my other hand to grab her shoulder and pull her against me harder. She wasn't going to escape this. As I felt myself about to cum, I waited for the last second. I wanted her to know what I was doing.

"Here it goes, baby. I'm gonna cum" I grunted. Now crying openly, she could only beg and hope I stopped.

"No. No, you can't. Please. Stop. Pull it out." That was all I needed. I shot my cum so deep inside of her I was sure she could taste it. It must have set her off, because I could feel her tighten and pulse around me and I knew she had cum, too. As our orgasms subsided, she had stopped crying and was only whimpering and breathing heavily. I pulled out of her and pulled up my underwear and pants as she pulled up her panties, a slightly confused look on her face. It wasn't one of anger, or sadness, or fear anymore. I knew by the look on her face I had broken her. I put my arm around her and we went back inside to the party.

My brother spotted us and came up to us. "Having a good time?"

"I am. Are you?" I asked Jessica.

She looked at me with a tame expression on her face, put her hand on my chest and nodded in defeat that she was, indeed, having a good time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Relationship With Jessica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 251 milliseconds