• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Living with My Aunt

Living with My Aunt

Aunt Nikki was holding me tight as the funeral. She was going to be taking the place of my mom now. I was going to live with Aunt Nikki and Uncle Glen, who were the coolest, youngest, sexiest, and most fun Aunt and Uncle I had.

But it's hard to be excited about that when you're at the funeral for your brother, sister, mother, and father. They all had gotten in a car crash.

The moving van arrived and Uncle Glen helped me bring all the boxes in, he couldn't stay to help unpack them though, he had to leave for work.

Aunt Nikki, on the other hand, didn't have work- so it looked like we would be spending a lot of time together. Which cheered me up, not only did I have a huge crush on her, but she was the coolest and smartest, not to mention sexiest hippipe MILF imagine. She long brunette hair that was sometimes dyed wildly and a wonderful ass and tits. I would just kiss her feet and be her servant all day I remember thinking to myself a I looked at her purple painted toe nails in the flip flops.

Aunt Nikki opened one of the large brown boxes with a boxcutter, and as she pulled the top flaps apart her face lit up and she smiled.

"I found something that might help cheer you up!"

She said with a smile.

"What's that?" I asked.

She angled the box toward me and I saw my vaporizer, my bongs, my two ounces of weed, my cornucopia of prescription upper and downers, a bottle of Southern Comfort, and little meth and my stash of porn magazines.

I laughed, then retorted-

"I have my medical card."

"I'm sure you do, but I wouldn't care if you don't. Why don't we save this packing for tomorrow and get fucked up together?" She laughed.

"I'm sure if you get high enough you can think of something I can do to cheer you up." She was giggling as she began to pull out my paraphernalia and prescriptions. If she only knew what I was thinking.

--------------

"Thats- some-*cough*good *cough* weed." Aunt Nikki managed to choke out with a smile as she set the bong down and composed herself from that large hit.

"Yeah it is, how are the pills treating you?" I asked, feeling fucking fantastic for having gone through such a tragedy."

"I feel awesome- like full of energy but relaxed at the same." She said looking up at the ceiling, then grabbing the box and moving it toward her.

"What are you doing there?" I asked with a friendly but suspicious tone.

"Taking a look at these..." She looked at me with a sexy glare and stared me down as her devilish smile grew. "I want to see what kind of porn my nephew likes."

I was blushing and getting hard. Nine out of ten of those magazine are Taboo Incest porn filled with Aunty/Nephew stuff.

"That's one side effect of the speed for me- I get horny as fuck." I said, trying to play it cool.

Aunt Nikki sat up, now fascinated by the pages she flipped before, but she looked up at me quickly to agree-

"I know, I feel great but they have the same effect on me. I'm really wet. Though that might be the magazines." She smiled and stared up from the pages once more at me.

"You like that stuff?" I asked, getting quite intrigued but trying not to be obvious.

"Yeah I do!" She said enthusiastically entranced, she scooted her butt over a tiny bit and patted on the couch. "Come on over."

I stumbled over quickly, trying to hide my growing penis, and grabbed a magazine quickly knowing that would help cover my erection.

I looked down to the cover to see I grabbed the worst possible one I could, it was a picture of a sexy older woman that looked a little like Aunt Nikki and the title of the magazine was Hot Aunt and Nephew Incest in giant bold letters.

I saw Aunt Nikki grin widen to an open mouth smile and she almost gasped in giddiness as she she spoke.

"What do you got there?" She asked put her hand on the magazine, definitely feeling the my cock protruding against it, she opened it up and started flipping through it.

Lots of the pages were sticky and obviously cum covered.

"Looks like you really enjoyed this one, didn't you?" Aunt Nikki asked me.

I had been through enough and was high enough to just be totally honest.

"Yeah, I really, really enjoyed this one. I'd say it's my favorite of them all." I said and she looked me in the eyes.

"Is that right, John? You have a fetish for you Aunt, don't you?" She bit her lip and it made my cock twitch.

"Well, it's hard not too- you're so gorgeous." I spoke softly and I could almost feel her melt.

"I promised I'd find something I could do to cheer you up... you deserve a dream to come true after all you've been through- and I don't think any man wants me as much as you do, and that make me pretty hot." She paused... "So, we have like eight hours before Glen gets back... can you promise to not tell him or anyone?" She got serious and and looked me right in the eye.

"I wouldn't tell a soul. I'd kill for you Aunt Nikki. I'd do anything in the whole wide world for you." I said passionately.

"You've have a hard time lately John, it's time you let me do something for... anything you want." She began to push her body against mine, and her lips against my lips, and I began to kiss her as good as could.

I remember that amazing feeling of the first time I put my tongue in her mouth and she did the same thing back; about ten more aggressively and we made out in between nibbling on each others lips and giggling.

We broke our attack on each others mouths and stopped groping each other for a minute and caught our breath.

"Grab that magazine and let's go to my bedroom." Aunt Nikki said, gasping for air. I grabbed the magazine and followed her as fast as I could with my large erection forming a massive tent in my jeans.

"Take off my clothes, nephew." She giggled as she kissed and we shut the door as our bodies slammed against it.

I unzipped her sweater to reveal a wife beater, her large breasts barely contained, and her nipples as pointy as could be. She grabbed it by the bottom and peeled it off revealing her large beautiful breasts.

I knelt down and unzipped her jeans, and pulled them to her ankles. Looking up I saw her already wiggling her soaked black thong down to me.

"Glen and I just found out we are pregnant- so we don't have to worry about condoms." She smiled.

"Congratulations, Aunty." I said, peeling off her boots and socks and kissing her toes, licking and sucking them, all over her feet. Her thighs were glistening from her wet pussy, which was shaved beside a cute landing strip. Her ass was big in a good way, so fucking hot and juicy- just like her breasts.

She dragged me to the bed and threw me on it before jumping on top of me. She began to remove my clothes, and I helped her, wiggling out of my jeans and boxers- freeing my aching member.

As she pressed her naked body down against mine for another kiss she could feel my cock throb against her gorgeous belly, she had a belly button ring and a tongue ring.

"Oh my, I can feel how big you are Johny, and I'm impressed." She said then she licked the inside of my mouth and bit my lip.

Aunt Nikki went and breathed into my ear, before licking inside it and sucking on my earlobe. It was so sensual I couldn't control myself.

"Oh my god!" I groaned as my hip thrust involuntarily into my Aunt and my cum began to squirt all over her stomach and chest as well as mine too. I came a lot. Like a fuck ton. Both of us were dripping with my sticky, warm, semen.

"That's okay, John. You just got excited." She sJohnered into my ear, still in the same positon.

"I'll be hard as rock again in like thirty seconds, that never happens- you're just so perfect."

"Why don't you run downstairs- grab that crystal you were talking about, and grab Glen's viagra prescription from the bathroom. I have an idea."

I did as she told me and was back a minute later, to see her holding a meth/crack pipe, the ones that are spherical at the end- glass dicks as some people call them. She had put a chunk of some of dark brownish clay like substance in the pipe.

"That is some amazingly strong opium mixed with the best hash you've ever had. I think it will go awesome with the meth." She explained as she fiddled with the pipe.

"You just keep getting better" I smiled.

"Take two of those Viagra's, we're going to have some serious fun- those make sex feel ever better and it can make Glen last a while so I am sure you will be fine."

I popped them and swallowed them right away and then handed her the meth. She didn't hold back and put almost half the bag in there- that's about 180mg. Neither of us were paying any attention to the time.

"See that DVD I laid on the bed?" My aunt asked.

I looked over and saw it.

"Now I do."

"Put in the DVD player."

I followed her instructions being the good nephew I am and my cock was already at full length again as I saw the image of her fucking my uncle on the same bed come to life on the screen.

"Holy shit that's fucking hot." I said with my shaky hand covering my mouth. I grabbed my pants from the floor, pulled out my Marlboro's and a lighter, and lit myself a cigarette. This was hot as fuck.

"I'm glad you like it, I just thought you would be kinky enough to get a kick out of it, I'm glad I showed you." She said seriously. I loved how she would talk dirty in such an intellectual tone, totally somber- it turned me on. She had a seriousness to her that was very hot.

A moment later we both sat on the bed and began to heat up the pipe.

"You guys have sex on this bed every night?" I asked.

"Not every night unfortunately, but yes, we fuck on this bed quite often. Does being on your Aunt and Uncle's love bed turn you on?" She asked and grabbed my cock and started a slow teasing stroke.

"You know the answer to that." I smiled as my cock throbbed in her hand.

"You take the first hit," she ordered, passing me the pipe and now putting both hands to use on my balls and cock.

I kept the lighter against the glass as the vapor began to form thicker and thicker and then I took a deep, deep inhale. I paused for a breath. Then two more hard long tokes, as big as I could. I almost gagged trying to hold it all in my lungs as I passed the pipe to Aunt Nikki.

She took three big long hits like a pro and by the time she was finished I had exhaled and she passed it back at me.

I could already feel the effect hitting me really hard and strong by I took three more mighty hits anyway, and then Nikki did the same and finished it off.

We both took a moment to breath and gain some composure and the room melted in hypnotically, excruciatingly, intense bliss. We were simultaneously melting in euphoria. Then we looked into each others eyes and I knew I was in love with her.

I was filled enough to energy to fuck the shit out of her, but I was at the same time intoxicating euphoric- opiates, lost in a nodding bliss, but wide awake.

"I love you, John." Aunt Nikki said, starting with awe into the nothing.

My world exploded in joy and I told her I loved her too.

Then she got on top of, with my back resting against the back of the bed, she pinned her legs on my thighs and strattled my crotch

"I'm not only your Aunt- but I'm your new mommy now too." She smiled and kissed me deep.

She trailed down my stomach with kisses.

"Now I can do anything you want my sweet boy, so you just tell me what you want to me to do."

"Can I cum inside of you and then eat you out?" I asked, nibbling on her earlobe, making her gasp, giving her a taste of her own medicine.

"I would love that." She replied. "I like how kinky you are."

TO BE CONTINUED SHORTLY.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Living with My Aunt

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 359 milliseconds