• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother-In-Law Caught Me

Mother-In-Law Caught Me

One day when I got home from work my mother-in-law was over. Apparently she had made dinner for us.

So I went to the bedroom and changed out of my work clothes into sweatpants and a tshirt. When I came back to the kitchen my wife was in the basement watching TV and eating & my MIL was in the kitchen wearing a nightgown and getting something to drink. So I guess she was staying the night since she was in sleepwear.

A little background info on my MIL. She's in her early 40's, average body type, and has a super dirty mind. We often make dirty jokes.

So when I came back to the kitchen I started making my plate. I opened the fridge to get some condiments from the bottom shelf and when I bent down to get them my MIL was by the counter next to me getting her plate. Since I'm attracted to her and she was wearing an open bottom gown I decided to take a look up there.

She wasn't wearing any panties. I could see her beautiful round ass and her tiny cute pussy.

I kept moving things around so she thought I was doing something in the fridge, but I kept my eyes on that shaved pussy. After a moment I lost track of how long I was staring. My MIL did a quick look down at me. I was caught. I turned back at the fridge and stood up closing it.

I grabbed my plate and headed downstairs thinking I was in so much trouble. I sat down at the table with my wife and started eating my food. Then my MIL came down as well. We all watched TV for a few minutes and then I realized I didn't even have anything to drink, or the condiments I needed for my food.

I made my problem known to the table and stood up to leave the room. My MIL said she had also forgot her drink. So I asked her

"would you like me to get you something?"

She looked at me.

"It's ok, I'll get it myself."

So I walked upstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a cup from the cabinet when all of a sudden I feel a body pressed against my back. I was so nervous it was going to be my wife ready to kick my ass. But it was my MIL.

"I came to get my drink." She said

She looked down at my pants.

"Well, you've seen my pussy... You've seen your MIL's pussy. What are we going to tell your wife?"

I immediately got an erection from the content of our conversation alone, even though I knew I was in trouble. I looked at the ceiling.

"Well maybe if I show you my dick, then we'll be even and they cancel each other out...?"

She kept staring at my and then shrugged.

"Well there's only one way to find out"

I took a deep breath in and brought my sweatpants down to my thighs.

"There you go."

After a moment of standing there with my huge erection out I asked.

"Can I pull them up now? I only got a glimpse of you."

She raised an eyebrow to me.

"Well I didn't think you were going to look this delicious. And I told you that I came to get my drink."

She dropped to her knees and got a closer look at my hard cock. Her and my father-in-law fight a lot, so I think it had been a REALLY LONG time since she had even seen a cock. She hovered her hand right in front of my cock debating with her self on if she should grab it.

My wife yelled up to us

"Do you guys want me to pause the show?!"

"NO!" we both yelled.

I looked back at my MIL.

"Just touch it if you want."

So she grabbed it and started to stroke me. It felt so amazing, especially knowing my wife could come up the stairs at any moment.

My MIL just kept starring at my cock in awe.

"Now I see one of the reasons why my daughter married you."

"That's right." I told her.

"But we need to get back down there before she comes up, so finish me off or let my pull my pants back up."

She started to stroke me faster. It felt so amazing I could probably cum right then, but I wanted to last a little longer for her.

"The rubbing's starting to hurt, can you put it in our mouth?"

"I'm not sure it'll fit." she said.

"Well there's only one way to find out."

She looked up at me and smiled. Then she opened her mouth and started to suck me off. She had a tricky time trying to fit it all, but practice makes perfect, and she made it all fit.

My cock hitting the back of her throat, in and out, in and out.

I was pulling her hair and shoving her head down deeper and she started to gag so loud my wife may have heard.

So I knew we had to finish.

I took my cock out and made her look at me

"Since you're a dirty slut, do you want my cum on your face or your mouth?"

She looked around and thought for a moment and smiled.

"Both."

I shoved her mouth back on my cock and fucked her face so hard. Just as I was going to cum, I took her head away.

"Open your mouth." I whispered.

She leaned back and opened her mouth with a huge smile on her face as I started to jerk myself off.

Then I finally came.

All over her face and into her mouth. She looked at me and cleaned the cum off her face, licking the leftovers from her fingers.

She showed me all the cum in her mouth and then swallowed it all.

As I pulled up my pants I got a bottle of water and my condiments and started to walk towards the stairs.

"Hey." she whispered.

I turned around.

"We are even. But next time it's going in my pussy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother-In-Law Caught Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds