• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What Happens In Vegas, Stays There?

What Happens In Vegas, Stays There?

12

I was blankly staring out the window of the Southwest Airlines flight from Las Vegas to Dallas. I was reflecting on the events of the previous night as once again tears were starting to form in my eyes.

How could I have let that happen. It has to be the absolute worst mistake of my life. I not only feel extreme guilt, but I am so ashamed of myself. Yes, I had way too much to drink, but that still does not excuse my actions.

My name is Susan Reed. I am part of a sales team for a pretty high end computer company. I am 42 years old, and married to the most wonderful man I have ever known, Randy. He is one of the best corporate lawyers in the state. He is smart, good looking, very athletic, and a hell of a good lover. He is my best friend in the whole world.

With all that going for me, why the fuck did I cheat on him last night with someone I could care less about. We have been married for 20 years, and have twin teenage daughters, Kay and Kim, in their Senior year of high school. Why would I risk all that for a cheap roll in the hay?

I began to think back over the events of the previous night. There were eight people on my sales team. Four men, and four women. We had spent the last several days in a lot of meetings and seminars. Last night was our last night in Vegas, so we decided to celebrate.

After dinner, we all retreated to our rooms to call our spouses, then agreed to meet in the lounge afterward. We would have a few drinks, then get some sleep before having to go to the airport the next morning. I even contemplated not even going back to the lounge. Everyone in our group was married, and probably anxious to get home to their families. I know I was.

I talked to Randy for about 30 minutes, basically telling him how much I missed him, and couldn't wait to get home and fuck him silly. He told me he had a boner the entire time we were talking. I told him I would probably watch a little TV, then get to bed.

I had intentions of doing that, but decided I would just go down, have a couple of drinks with my team, then come back to bed for a good night's sleep. That was my intention.

Eventually everyone made it to the lounge. A couple of drinks turned into quite a few. Mike made it a point to sit next to me. I think he had always had the hots for me, but he was married with two small children. I didn't think anything of us sitting by each other and having a good time. We talked, drank, and danced quite a few dances.

He kept telling me how hot I looked tonight, and how my husband was a very lucky man. Mike was pretty good looking, and several years younger than me. His compliments did make me feel very attractive, and sexy.

I really didn't know much about him except in the workplace. As the night wore on, his attention was becoming more than just flirtatious. He held me pretty tight during the slow dances. At one point his hand slipped down to my ass. I asked him to move it, but he didn't, and I didn't try very hard to get him to. I knew it was wrong, but the alcohol was really taking away all my inhibitions with him.

After awhile I noticed there were just four of us left. Mike, myself, Bill, and Jane. Mike ordered some tequila shots. I knew I shouldn't, but everyone was yelling to do it, so I did. Then we did it again. A red flag went up in my head, but I ignored it. I was really having a good time, and was enjoying Mike's attention.

We danced a couple more slow dances. Mikes hands were all over me. He kissed me on the dance floor. I knew it was wrong, but couldn't stop. After all, I wasn't cheating or anything, was I? I was just having a good time.

After our last two dances, we came back to our table to find Bill and Jane gone. They had left during our last dance.

I was feeling pretty drunk now, and figured it was time to get to my room. I told Mike I was going to my room, I would see him tomorrow. I was a little wobbly, so he offered to help me to my room. I knew better, but didn't stop him.

We got to my room, and he just walked in with me when I opened the door. I told him he needed to leave, but he threw his arms around me and kissed me, sticking his tongue down my throat. I didn't stop him. In fact, I kissed back with my tongue.

He pulled me over to the bed. We sat down and kissed some more. I finally broke the kiss and told him to leave.

"I love my husband very much Mike, and cannot cheat on him." I said.

"It's ok Susan. I love my wife too, but they are far away, and we are here. No one will ever know. We have the opportunity to enjoy each other for one night only. I want you, and I think you want me.

He kissed me again, this time moving his hand under my dress. I could feel his finger as he worked it inside my pussy. He laid me down on the bed, and played with my clit. I have never had any trouble having orgasms, and I had one pretty quick as he played with me.

I wanted to stop him, but couldn't. Yes I was drunk, but it also felt good. For over 22 years now I had only been with one man, my husband. This was different, not better, just different. I couldn't stop him. I wanted too, but couldn't.

Mike stood up and undressed as I laid there. Then he undressed me. I didn't resist. He turned me my side, and put his very hard click in my mouth. As I sucked, he started fucking my mouth. I could tell he was getting close, so I stopped, and pulled him out.

I told him I do not even let my husband come in my mouth. He let his urge subside, then had me suck some more. Again I stopped him before he spewed.

He then moved his head down to my crotch, and used his tongue on my pussy. I couldn't help but grab his head and hold it there. It felt good. He was good at eating pussy, not any better than my husband, but he was good. I arched my back and groaned as I reached orgasm.

He immediately crawled up between my legs, and entered me. He didn't have on a condom, but I was too drunk, and too consumed with what he was doing to care.

He fucked me hard. It didn't take long. I had another orgasm as he was spilling his seed inside me. He continued a few strokes after he finished, then laid beside me.

Everything suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks. I jumped up off the bed. I looked down and saw his semen dripping out of my pussy.

"Oh my God. What have I done. Mike, my tubes are not tied, have you had a vasectomy?"

"No, I just figured since you already had kids, your tubes were tied." He said.

Then it really hit me. I just cheated on my husband. I committed adultery, a sin of the worst kind. I am a good mother, wife, and Sunday school teacher. Why didn't I just stay in my room? Why did I drink so much? Why did I let Mike come in my room? I had lots of questions, but no answers.

I suddenly got really mad at Mike. I started blaming him.

"Dammit Mike, this is your fault. You got me drunk, and took advantage of me." I said.

"Now wait a minute Susan. I didn't hear you protest, or complaints when you were having at least three orgasms. You didn't protest much when I kissed you in the lounge, or danced with my hands on your ass. Your just as much to blame as me." He said.

I started crying. I felt so ashamed of myself.

"Just get out Mike. I want you to leave my room. This never should have happened, and damn sure won't happen again. We both have too much at stake. I don't know about you, but I happen to love my husband very much. I am feeling so guilty right now I can hardly stand it." I said as I continued to cry.

Mike looked sympathetic, but he just shrugged and left.

I immediately got in the shower to was him off me. I scrubbed my whole body, and thoroughly washed out my pussy. I guess I thought I was washing my sins away.

I tried to sleep, but couldn't. I spent most of the rest of the night crying.

I tried to avoid Mike the next day, but he finally cornered me at the airport. He apologized profusely, and blamed it on us both being very drunk, and away from home. He told me he felt guilty also, and loved his wife very much. We agreed to never mention it again.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right?

I was brought back to the moment when the stewardess announced our final approach into DFW airport. I was still a mess, but I had to get it together. Randy is extremely perceptive. He can always tell when something is wrong. I had to put a happy face on, and act like nothing happened.

I was really anxious to see Randy. I did miss him so much. God how I wish he had come with me. I was going to do everything I could from now on to be the perfect wife. I had to make this up to him, without him knowing.

I had wrestled with whether or not I should confess everything, and throw myself on the mercy of the court. I decided to let a sleeping dog lie. There was no way Randy could find out. No one saw us go into my room, I don't think. There was a guy on the elevator with us, and he did get out on my floor, but I didn't know who he was.

After I landed, I called Randy in the cell phone lot. He seemed so excited I was home. When he pulled up to the curb, he jumped out of his truck, and grabbed me. He kissed me, and lifted me up. I kissed back, so glad to be in his arms. I felt safe there.

It was about 4:00 in the afternoon when we got home. He told me the twins wouldn't be home until about 8:00. He picked me up, and carried me to the bedroom. He wanted me, and I wanted him so bad.

I just hoped Mike was telling the truth when he said he did not have an STD.

Randy and I made love the next two hours. I never felt so close to him. I almost completely forgot about my mistake with Mike. It was in the back of my mind though. I still felt guilty as hell, but I would devote myself to my husband and family.

As we laid there after making love, Randy asked, "Honey, is everything ok? You seem like something is bothering you. Did anything happen on your trip to upset you?"

"No, baby. Everything was good. I just missed you so much, you can't imagine. I wish you would have been with me."

"I'm sorry Susan. I just couldn't get away. Maybe next time." He said.

The twins came home, and we all went out to dinner. They were very happy to see their mom. We have teenage girls who actually think their parents are cool.

Over the next several days when I wasn't working, I was very attentive to Randy. We made love three out of the next five nights. After we had both fucked each other to orgasm, I asked Randy if he ever thought about coming in my mouth.

He was surprised I even mentioned it.

"I thought that was something you would never do Susan?" He said.

"I'll admit I am curious what it would be like. I thought you probably thought it was disgusting, and would think less of me for doing it." I said.

"No, I wouldn't think less of you. I'm sure lots of respectable wives do that for their husbands." He said.

With that I gave him an evil grin, and took his cock in my mouth. I methodically worked up and down his shaft, using my tongue in strategic places that I know felt good for him. I could feel his orgasm building. I could hear his breathing intensify. Using my hand, and my mouth, I worked briskly up and down his cock. I felt him tense up, then my mouth filled with his warm liquid. I actually enjoyed feeling it hit the back of my throat.

I swallowed it all. I continued to suck as his cock went from extremely hard, to semi hard, then to soft.

He then went down on me. Even though he had already come inside me, he used his tongue to bring me to orgasm, and boy did he ever. I'm not sure what he did, but it felt better than it ever has. It was an awesome moment between us. Little did I know that it was about to go to hell in a hand basket.

It started a couple of weeks later when I missed my period. I had finished my period about 8 days before I went to Vegas. Why couldn't I have been on my period then. Nothing would have happened.

I went back and calculated, and to my horror realized I may have been close to my normal ovulation time. Now it probably varies with me now due to my age, but I am still able to get pregnant.

I've missed a period before, so it could just be one of those times. However, in my mind, I thought the worst. Was I pregnant with Mike's child?

How could I ever explain it to Randy. He would know it's not his since he had a vasectomy. This was fucking bad, and all I could do is wait. Maybe I was just running late. That has happened before. All kinds of shit was running through my head. Randy sensed it too. He tried to get me to talk about what was bothering me, but I said it was just work issues, which I guess, technically, it was.

It was a rough three days, but Friday, I started my period. I was so relieved. Everything was going to work out, or so I thought. My troubles were just starting.

I stopped by the store to pick up stuff for a nice supper I was going to fix Randy. I picked up a couple of bottles of wine also. I know we couldn't have sex, but I planned on a really good blow job for him.

When I walked through the door, Randy was sitting in the living room on the couch. I knew right away things were about to go bad. I dropped off my groceries, walked into the living room, and sat down.

"Is there anything you would like to tell me about your Las Vegas trip?" He asked.

"You know, don't you?" I asked.

He opened up this large envelope sitting next to him. He pulled out some pictures and handed them to me. The first was a picture of Mike and I dancing. It was a slow dance. Both my arms were around his neck, and both of his hands were on my ass. We were dancing very close.

The next picture was the same thing, except we were kissing.

There were several pictures all showing pretty much the same thing. The last picture was Mike and I just as we were about to go in my hotel room.

"A friend of mine from law school took these at Caesars Palace, which is where you were staying. You met him a couple of years ago, but I guess you were so busy with your new boyfriend that you didn't recognize him."

"Randy, he is not my boyfriend. I will tell you everything, but please listen and hear me out." I said.

'You have my undivided attention, but you better tell me everything." He said.

I told him everything, from the time I talked to him on the phone, until I told Mike to get out of my room. I explained the drinking, the shots, and my loss of control. I was crying the whole time I talked. He listened without saying a word.

"Honey I felt so guilty, and so ashamed I could hardly stand it. I thought about you, and the girls, and how I had betrayed my whole family. I still feel that way. I have been carrying this inside me this whole time. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't have the guts. I was so afraid. I have been harboring this guilt since I got home. I decided to be the perfect wife, and try to make it up to you." I said.

I finally broke down and cried hard enough I couldn't talk.

"I'm glad you finally told me everything. I just wished you would have done it sooner, and before I had to find out from someone else."

"I know I should have, but just couldn't. I didn't want to hurt you." I said.

"Finding out from someone else doesn't hurt me?" he yelled.

He was getting mad now. Randy rarely gets mad, or even raises his voice to me.

"The drinking is no excuse Susan. You should not have let yourself get in that situation. You're much smarter than that. Never let yourself lose control in a situation like that. Bad things are going to happen."

He was really angry now, and yelling at me.

"I know Randy, I know. I totally fucked up. I didn't mean to, but I did. Im so, so sorry honey. I don't know what else to say or do. I will never do anything like that again. I will never let myself get put in that situation again. I know it's a lot to ask, but couldn't you forgive me, and let's put this behind us?"

"It's not that easy Susan. First of all, I have some questions?"

"I will answer anything Randy." I said.

"Did I do anything to make you want to seek affection from another man?" He said.

"NO. Absolutely not. You are the best husband, father, and lover any wife could ever hope to have. I love you so much. You have always been good to me, and you are a great lover. None of this is about you." I said.

"Was the sex good? Was it better than me? Did you have orgasms?" He said.

"I was so drunk I don't remember much. Honestly, no I don't think the sex was that good, and I didn't have orgasms."

I lied a little bit.

"Did he use a condom?"

"No, he didn't. It was too late when I realized it. It didn't last very long. He assured me he didn't have any STD's." I said.

"What about getting pregnant? You know you could still get pregnant. Do realize how humiliating that would be for both of us?" He yelled.

"I started my period today. It is not an issue."

"Well, you got lucky. You damn sure could have." He said.

Have there been any others? You have to travel some for your job, have you done this before?" He said.

I jumped up and yelled, "Absolutely not. I told you it was a drunken mistake. It will never happen again." I said.

"I apologize for that remark Susan, but I had to ask."

He sat there a minute thinking, then said, "I'm really hurting right now Susan. It feels like you have ripped my heart out. It hurts to visualize another man's cock in you after twenty years of marriage. It hurts to know I got sloppy seconds the next night. It hurts to know that while I was home completely trusting that you were in bed early as you said, you were partying, and cheating on me. Finally, it hurts to know that you were going to keep it from me."

"I am so very sorry Randy. I am hurting also. It hurts to know I betrayed you and my family. It hurts because I feel so guilty. It hurts to just know that I have caused you so much pain. The reason I didn't want to tell you is not because I wanted to keep something from you, it's because I wanted to spare you this pain. I wanted the burden to be on me." I said.

"I am going to need some time to figure all this out Susan. I also need to figure out what I am going to do. Kay and Kim don't need to know anything about this. Neither one of us will move out. In fact, we will still share our bedroom and bed. We have to try to be as normal as possible until I have had time to decide what to do." He said.

I didn't like the way he said that. For the first time I had this fear he might be contemplating a divorce.

"I have one more question Susan. Now that you have had sex with someone else, have your feelings for me diminished? I mean, do you feel your still in love with me as much as before?" He said with tears rolling down his cheek.

I wanted to grab him, kiss him, and hug him, but I just answered, "Honey I can honestly say that the whole thing makes me love you even more. It makes me realize what a great husband I have. It makes me realize that nothing could ever replace the love I have for you. I am truly sorry Randy, and I will make this up to you. You will see."

All the next week Randy said very little to me. Only what was necessary. He still looked so hurt. He tried to be cheerful in front of the girls. We did stay in our room, and bed together, but we didn't talk, or touch. He would turn his back to me, and go to sleep.

I knew he needed time, but I was starting to think we might not survive this.

Randy was at a meeting last night, and our daughter Kay came into our bedroom.

"Mom, what is going on with you and Dad? You are not your usual loving selves. You hardly speak to each other. Did something happen?" She said.

"Your Dad and I are having some issues right now, but it's nothing to worry about. We will work it out. Just know that we love each other very much, and can get through anything." I said.

"You aren't going to get a divorce are you? A lot of my friend's parents are divorced." She said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What Happens In Vegas, Stays There?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds