• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 14

Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 14

Hazel Park
E..., Virginia
Thursday
April 30th, 1863

Mrs. Constance W...
118 King William Rd.
R..., Virginia

Dear Constance,

Glad tidings indeed, my darling girl, though you seemed not so far gone as I would have expected since your husband's last leave when I saw you depart for A... Still, your Papa will be proud as a peacock when I write him the news.

Though the acts you described fill me with shame and revulsion at the humiliation Annabelle experienced, I cannot say that I am shocked that she permitted it. You both were raised to be obedient daughters, wives and patriots. This is why you have undertaken the Applepress enterprise and more. We should not be dismayed at the perversions the male mind is capable of.

Despite that; it is only natural that a woman submit to a man; a wife to her husband. We long for that. It is in our nature to seek to be controlled by a man. And we are truly blessed when that man becomes our husband and takes us firmly in hand for our betterment. Nothing demonstrates his love and affection for his wife more than when he shapes us, molds us and trains us to be the best that we can be and a wife that he can be proud of in public. In this way, I applaud Annabelle for her submission to Dr. K... It is clear that he has utter confidence in her and is not ashamed for her to be seen in public or to carry his name.

Once, when you were still a babe, but before Annabelle arrived, I had in a misguided attempt to help your father without first consulting him ordered a second shipment of newsprint. When the order arrived we had no choice but to pay for it. The error cost us all our operating capital. Your father, good man that he is, never said a word to me in anger about what I had done. He paid the man; took delivery of the paper, and went back to work. The next day he went to the bank and mortgaged the business. Later that night, after dinner, he showed me the lien against the newspaper. Next he showed me his razor strop. Then he showed me the stock he had constructed. It was low so I had to get on my knees to place my neck and hands into it. He never spoke a cruel word to me; just stood there waiting for me.

After securing the restraining bar across my neck your father raised my skirts and lowered my knickers. I was terrified, but his firm, calm demeanor gave me confidence. If he could control himself, then I could be expected to do no less. I could not see him where he stood as he gazed at my exposed bottom gaging where to strike and with how much force. When he began he used slow deliberate blows not the frantic beating given to criminals, but the measured delivery of discipline. Not to say it was not painful; it was. At the first strike I howled. Your father stopped and I thought that would be the end. Instead, he came into my view holding a leather thong gag which he laid on the stool in front of me. He walked back to his position and began again.

From that point on I clamped my teeth together and dug my fingernails into my palm rather than cry out a second time. He administered one blow for every ten dollars that I had cost us. When it was over I hung limp in the stock weeping silently. The spanking must have aroused me unknowingly for your father stood there studying me for some time. I can only imagine how red my buttocks must have been. When he came back into my view he removed the gag, moved the stool directly in front of my face and sat down with his penis exposed. His was a raging erection that struck me in the forehead as he sat down.

Instinctively, I opened my mouth and he guided his member between my lips. We remained like that, me bound in a stock with his penis pushed half way in while I sucked and slurped at it. When he felt that there was enough spittle dribbling down his shaft he sat back, walked around behind me again, knelt down and rammed that rod to the bottom in my vagina. I erupted instantly and this time I did not keep silent. He held himself inside me until I subsided before beginning. He used the same measured, deliberate pace he used for my correction. By the time he released inside me I had convulsed three more times. His ejaculation set me off again. When both of us had recovered, Cornelius stood, released me and took me in his arms.

There are still nights when he is away from me that I warm myself while rubbing my sex to this memory. It may even be possible that your sister was conceived that very night. If so, that may explain why she is willing to submit to physical correction in this manner. As Shakespeare wrote, "And place your hands below your husband's foot: In token of which duty, if he pleases, My hand is ready; may it do him ease."

Constance, fear not for her, if she trusts him; I trust him also.

Despite the presence of the invaders garrisoning the town violence and unrest have increased of late. I have taken the liberty of securing the services of some of your late property at pay to watch over the ladies and assist with turning out the more unpleasant patrons. You may want to consider such an arrangement there in R...

I have forwarded a letter from your agent Anne in Washington with this letter.

All my love and affection,

Mama

P.S. I also pleasured myself as I read your letter describing the hospital events. Do not be ashamed of being affected as a woman toward such things. Perhaps I will send the stock to Annabelle as a gift with my blessing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds