• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jacob's Surprise

Jacob's Surprise

12

Many thanks once again to tangentjoker who edited this story.

All the characters are age 18, or older. This story is about incestuous relationships.

By the way, the stilted dialog is deliberate.

*****

It was a beautiful spring day. The kind of day when working becomes a sin. Jacob had gone to the park for his lunch. He basked on a bench until it was time to go back to his office.

Within a half hour, he knew he was wasting his time. He wouldn't accomplish anything while thinking about the beautiful day he was missing. Jacob told his secretary / clerk / receptionist that he was taking the rest of the day off.

"I'm going home, Martha. Quite frankly, it is too nice a day to be working. Please watch things and ask any callers to call back tomorrow."

"I'll take care of it, Jacob. Enjoy your afternoon."

"I'm sorry I can't give you the rest of the day off, too, Martha. But one of us has to watch the store. Next time, you can be the one to enjoy the springtime."

Jacob was an independent investor. He had a few clients he invested for or advised but most of his work was for himself. He could count himself as a success. He had made himself financially secure. In fact, most people would consider him quite wealthy.

Jacob had just turned thirty-five. He was what he considered average as far as looks were concerned. Average height, average build, average looks. He was slim with a pleasant looking face. Not particularly handsome but not to be turned away, either. He had been married to the same woman for fourteen years. His wife Matilda, usually called Matti, was an attractive woman. Their sex life was good. They both tried to keep it interesting for the other. They had no children, although they had not given up hope.

Martha took care of just about everything around the office. She had been the first person he had ever hired and the only one he had ever needed. She had soon proved her worth. She was competent and, more importantly, likeable. Martha was a dark skinned black woman. She had a nice body, a pleasant face and always dressed well. She was divorced with an adult son and daughter. Both her children were in college. Her daughter, the older one at twenty, was away at school. Her son, almost nineteen, lived at home and attended a local two year school. He would continue his education at a university when he completed his two years of study. His sister would have graduated by then and the financial load easier to bear.

For some reason most people referred to her as 'Miss Martha'. Jacob used that term, too, when referring to her but not when he addressed her directly.

She had become quite well off working for Jacob simply by following his financial advice. She had learned much about the financial world and was even able to give Jacob a tip sometimes. She was loyal to Jacob. In fact, she was secretly in love with him. She was always careful not to show her emotions to him.

Jacob drove home thinking that he would pick up his wife, Matti, and take a drive in the country. Maybe visit a nearby lake and loll on the grassy shore. Or they could sit out on the deck by their pool and relax in the warm sun.

Jacob let himself into his house. Matti was not around. He walked through the kitchen to the living room. He could hear faint sounds from upstairs and he presumed that Matti was busy with something. She had set up a home office in a spare bedroom and often used it to work on projects she found interesting, usually charitable things.

He climbed the stairs and walked down the hall toward his wife's office. It was only as he neared their own bedroom that he realized the sounds were coming from there and that they sounded sexual.

Jacobs's heart thudded with dread as he looked into the room. There were two women on the bed in a sixty-nine position. One was his wife. The other his mother. They didn't notice him for a moment being engrossed in the scents and tastes of each other's pussy.

His wife saw him first. As she passed the peak of an intense orgasm she lifted her head from the succulent pussy she was enjoying to catch her breath. It was then she saw Jacob in the doorway holding on to the jamb for support. Her mouth fell open with shock and surprise but she was probably not as shocked as Jacob. His knees were weak and he was about to collapse.

Matti pushed at her lover's head.

"Emma," she said sharply. "Emma, stop. It's Jacob."

Jacob's mother, Emma, looked up in confusion. She had just made Matti cum and had been determined to bring her to yet another climax. She didn't understand what was going on until she, too, saw Jacob in the doorway.

"Oh," Emma gasped.

Jacob could no longer support himself on his shaky legs. He slid down the door jamb to find himself on his knees staring, aghast, at the scene in his bedroom.

There was silence. No one said anything. The women were staring at Jacob. Jacob was looking back and forth between his wife and mother. He wanted to shout and scream to drive them from his house and from his life.

Instead, he said weakly, "What is this? What's going on?" Then he fainted.

Both women jumped from the bed and rushed to him. Both were naked except for the strappy heels and nylons that Emma wore.

"Jacob!" Emma cried.

"Oh, Jacob!" was Matti's shriek.

Both women fell to their knees next to Jacob. He was starting to recover but was still very groggy. The two women got him to his feet and guided him, tottering, to the bed. They laid him down on the bed and he closed his eyes.

"Rest now, Jacob," Matti said.

"Rest, Jacob," Emma echoed her.

Jacob curled up in a fetal position.

The ladies looked at each other. They needed a plan, fast. If Jacob got upset enough he could ruin both of them. Despite the fact that Matti played around with Jacob's mother, she loved her husband and thoroughly enjoyed sex with him. It was just that she had minor bi tendencies; if such things can be minor. Emma, too, liked a Sapphic experience once a week or so. She had kept those urges under control until her husband had died ten years ago. She and Matti had soon gotten together and a close bond had developed. There was another woman in their circle. They seldom had threesomes, but all three did get together on occasion. Usually they rotated partners. For variety, they would get together with ladies from a select group of local matrons who were secretly bi or lesbian. That only happened three or four times a year.

Emma came up with a plan and told it to Matti. After a moment's thought, Matti nodded in agreement.

The women quickly stripped Jacob's clothing from him. When he was naked, Emma looked at his flaccid cock.

"It looks like that tool could grow quite a bit, Matti," she said to Jacob's wife. "No wonder you say he's a good lover."

Jacob had been vaguely aware while they were disrobing him but not really cognizant. He wanted to stay curled up in a fetal position and sleep. To escape from whatever terrible thing had happened to him. He knew something awful had occurred but he didn't remember what.

The ladies straightened him out again and pulled a sheet over him. Emma quickly took her heels off, but left the hosiery on her legs. She climbed into bed next to her son and cuddled up to him, both of them naked. Jacob sensed her next to himself. The presence of another human being calmed him just a little; enough that he didn't curl up as tightly.

Matti leaned down and gave Emma a kiss on the lips. "I hope it works," she said. "Are you sure you want to go through with it?"

"Yes, Matti. I've had thoughts about having sex with Jacob for years."

"Ok," Matti said and kissed her again to show that she wasn't upset because Emma wanted to fuck her husband.

Matti dressed in one of her primmest dresses. She did not bother putting panties on. She would later if she needed to. She went down the hall to her office and got her digital camera and a small recorder. Back in the bedroom Jacob seemed to be asleep.

Matti smiled at Emma and pulled the sheet back. They straightened Jacob out and laid him on his back. Matti took several pictures of Jacob and his mother snuggled up together, both naked. Except, of course, for Emma's sexy nylons. Emma pretended to be asleep and posed so that both she and Jacob could be easily identified, and their nudity obvious.

Emma put Jacob's hand on her tit for a couple of pictures. She had her eyes open for those and was smiling. Then they took a couple more with Jacob's hand over Emma's pussy and her fondling his cock.

Matti sincerely hoped that the pictures wouldn't be necessary. There was more to the plan and it would be better, much better, for all if it worked. The pictures were only a backup.

Jacob stirred slightly and the women watched to see if he was waking. They decided he wasn't and went back to their picture taking.

The next time he stirred, they decided they had enough pictures. Matti set the recorder to voice activate and set it on the floor near the head of the bed.

Matti stood outside the bedroom with the door open. Emma began to fondle Jacob's cock. She soon had him hard even though he was slumbering.

She started whispering in his ear then, softly, her voice just a little husky. The whispering was not part of the original plan. She had just thought of it.

"Fuck your mother," she whispered. "You have always wanted to. Now you have. You fucked your mother's pussy, Jacob. You liked fucking your mother, Jacob. You liked it when she came, didn't you, Jacob? That's good, Jacob. It's good that you fucked your mommy and made her cum."

Jacob had dreams, when younger, about making love with his mother. For a while, she was his jerk off dream girl. As soon as Jacob and Matti started to have regular sex he stopped constantly thinking of fucking her. Usually, that is. He still had dreams sometimes about sliding his cock into her wet pussy and about them eating each other. Emma's whispered words registered in Jacob's sleeping mind. They brought the long ago desires to the forefront of his mind. Those old dreams merged with the later ones.

"She loves you, Jacob. She loved it when you fucked her. You made her cum. She feels good and loves you. She's happy that you fucked her. She wants to do it again. She's making you hard so you can fuck again.

"You need to make Mommy happy, Jacob. You need to fuck her again. It will make Matti happy, too. You can fuck her after you fuck your mother. Your mother will love you when you fuck her. Matti will love you, too."

Emma changed her script a bit. "Thank you, Jacob, for making love with me. I'm your mother and I love you. I love you so much more when you fuck me. Trust your mother. Make love with her. Eat your mommy's hot pussy. I will love you when you do. Matti will love you, too. Matti wants you to love your mother. Matti wants you to fuck your mother."

Jacob fondled his cock. In his sleeping state, his mind reacted as if his mother was there to make love with him. His mind was telling him to get hard for his mother. The idea had been planted that he and his mother were already lovers.

So it was that when Jacob showed signs of waking up, Emma prepared the scene. When we was awake enough to sense the world around him, he could feel a pleasant wet warmth enveloping his hard cock. In his lingering dreams, he was fucking his mother.

Jacob's eyes opened to see his mother above him. Her tits, above his face, dangled toward his mouth. "They look delicious," was his first waking thought.

His mother was speaking softly to him as she rode his hard cock. "Fuck me Jacob. Fuck your mother. You feel so good inside me."

Jacob reacted instinctively. He thrust his hips up, driving his cock deep into his mother's wet pussy. And she was wet; very wet. She welcomed the feel of his cock stretching the walls of her eager pussy.

The thought of fucking her son had aroused her. Granted, the interruption of her session with Matti had left her quite horny. From somewhere deep in her id a long ago fantasy, of fucking her son, had emerged. Emerged to become reality.

So, mother and son found themselves engaged in hot sex and both enjoyed it.

"Oh, Mom," Jacob cried out. "I love you. Fuck me."

"Fuck me, Jacob. Fuck your mommy," Emma cried out in response.

Their dialog wasn't very original but it was to the point. Emma had started out following an imagined script but that had been forgotten.

Matti, listening unseen outside the door, felt herself becoming aroused once again. The cries of lust were being picked up on the recorder. Probably Emma's whisperings were on it, too, but the tape could be edited if needed.

Emma was gasping, her body quivering, as an orgasm ripped through her. She was kissing Jacob and he was returning her kisses. Hot. Wet. Tongues tangled. Mouths wide. Lips mashed together.

"Cum in me," Emma cried out.

Jacob responded by thrusting his throbbing cock deep into her pussy. She was cumming again. Her plot was forgotten. Only the hard cock filling her pussy mattered.

Jacob felt the tingling begin in the far reaches of his body. The excitement grew and raced through his cells, from every extremity, to center on his cock. His seed exploded from him with a wondrous thrill.

"Oh, Mom," he moaned as the peak of his orgasm passed. It had been the most intense orgasm he had experienced for some time. He lay on his back and held his mother close to him.

"I am so happy," she murmured in his ear. "And content." It was true. She did feel that way. Social mores be damned, she wanted more of her son's loving.

"I love you, Mom."

Jacob thought to himself. I fucked my mother. I really fucked my mother. He felt a strange sense of fulfillment. A long ago dream had been realized. Well, not all of the dream was from long ago. There had been recent dreams too about his mother's pussy.

Emma rolled off her son and they laid together embracing and exchanging loving kisses. It was only a few minutes before Emma was fondling Jacob's cock, hoping to bring him to a new state of arousal. The original plan was remembered, although it no longer seemed important.

There had been more to the dreams than just fucking. He had eaten her hot, wet pussy, too. Jacob could feel his cock getting hard again at the thought and from Emma's fond touches. Although he had just cum in his mother the thought of burying his face in her fragrant cunt kept him aroused.

Jacob tugged at Emma's hip. "Turn around," he said. "Bring me your pussy."

Excitement overcame Emma at his words. He was going to eat her. She swung around and straddled Jacob's face as she lowered her face to his cock, her lips parted in anticipation.

Jacob inhaled his mother's lusty scent. Musk and sweet juices and the cum he had poured into her. A delightful and enticing bouquet that caused his cock to harden for his mother's avid lips.

He rubbed his face on the wild tangle of her pubic hair and the swollen labia inviting him. Inviting his lips and tongue. His tongue found his mother's clit and he heard her gasp around the hard cock in her mouth.

Matti in the hallway had been listening. She peeked around the door jamb and saw that Jacob's sight was shielded by his mother's thighs. She took the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of them in the sixty-nine position. She hissed trying to get Emma to look at her so she could get her face in the picture.

It would be a little while before it was time for her grand entrance. She sat with her back to the wall fingering her clit as her husband and his mother ate each other in the room behind her. She shoved a couple of fingers into her vagina as her arousal escalated.

The sounds of Emma's orgasms caused Matti to cum on her fingers, too.

"Cum for me," she heard Emma say. Jacob replied, but his words were muffled in his mother's snatch.

She heard Jacob gasping as he shot his cum into his mother's eager mouth. It would soon be time for her to act.

Emma and Jacob were lying face to face again. Kissing often. They were telling each other of their love and how wonderful they felt. Matti thought it was as good a time as any.

She smoothed her dress over her hips and stepped into the doorway.

"Well," she said loud enough to be sure the lovers heard her. "What's this?"

She walked over to the bed and sat on it next to Jacob. "Your own mother, Jacob?" she asked him. "How long has this been going on?"

"Matti," Jacob gasped out. He was at a loss for words otherwise.

"Well," Matti said. "I guess I can't really blame you. She is an attractive woman.

"But answer my question, Jacob," her tone was sharper now, insistent. "How long has this been going on?"

"It was the first time, Dear," Jacob managed to gasp out. "I think."

"Don't dear me, you incestuous beast. You must have forced her. Your own mother. And in our bedroom, too." Matti was able to produce a couple of convincing sobs.

"No, Matti," Jacob pleaded. "We both wanted it."

"That's true," Emma put in.

"You beast," Matti was almost shouting, but she was really trying to think up a synonym for beast that she could use. "You're supposed to be married to me. I try so hard to make your sex life good."

"Oh my God," Jacob moaned. "What do I do now?

"But I do love you, Matti." He said still pleading. "And I appreciate all you do for me."

"Bullshit, Jacob. If you appreciated me you'd be fucking me right now."

"I don't think I can," Jacob stammered. He was in hot water; he knew it. But if he could keep her talking his marriage might survive. Maybe he could even keep his wife and enjoy his mother, too.

It was then that Jacob remembered the sight that had greeted him when he came home early. The picture was vivid in his mind of his wife and mother sixty-nining. Strangely it didn't seem important any longer.

He realized, too, what the women were up to. He looked to his mother. "Mom, this is important," he said and held her arm. "Will you continue to love me and make love with me?"

"Oh, yes." Emma replied. She forgot the plan for the moment thinking only of the joy she had felt with her son cumming in her belly.

Jacob turned to his wife, Matti. "My dear, it can be you and I and my mother. We can all make love together."

"Oh. Darling," Matti cried. "That will make me so happy."

She smothered Jacob with kisses. Emma's heart beat fast as she thought about making love with both of them.

"And me, too," she shouted. She hugged them both. "Let's all eat each other to celebrate."

Jacob was soon between Matti thighs licking and sucking at her hot, wet cunt. Her tastes and scent were a known to him, he loved them and was comfortable. Emma straddled Matti's face as Matti avidly sucked her clit and pushed a couple of fingers into her hole.

The room was soon redolent with the scents of hot sex. Pheromones saturated the air. The loving continued the rest of the day and late into the night. Jacob fucked both women. They all ate each other in a circle of joy; then switched positions and ate each other again.

And they lived happily ever after... Well not quite yet.

There was the third lady in the triumvirate. That's what the three ladies called themselves. They revealed her to Jacob one night after a fine dinner together with the third lady. Matti told Jacob over after dinner liqueurs, "Jacob, I think it is time to expand your horizons."

They went to the living room and Matti went down on her own mother, the third lady, as Jacob watched in awe. She sucked and ate her mother's pussy and made her cum with screaming orgasms.

"My mom has been a lover to me and your mother for years, Darling. I think you must make love with her to make her, and all of us, complete."

Together Matti and her mother, Susan, accompanied Jacob to their bedroom. Jacob buried his face in her succulent pussy and brought her to several orgasms. Susan was a screamer and the house echoed with her shouts of joy. Jacob's cock in her tight cunt hurt her at first, but she soon adjusted and they became quite comfortable with each other.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jacob's Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds