• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Werewolf Menace

The Werewolf Menace

Young Dice was the neighborhood menace and because he was always seen rolling dice for money that is how Dice got his name. The habit was picked up from his old man who was a pimp. Dice likes to smoke weed and Black & Mild while drinking Hennessy. This hood rat has a tattoo across the chest that displayed his nickname and a 6 pack with multiple muscles from evidence that he does workout regularly. He wears the usual sagging pants while he makes sure to update to the latest street wear and keeps himself well groomed for the ladies.

One day, Young Dice ran into an old mysterious stranger who said that he could give him a special gift. This gift would make Young Dice the most powerful man in the neighborhood. There was a small price in return for the gift that being the clothes off his back. The mysterious stranger told Dice to meet him at the entrance of the woods not far from the area. He was rather homeless and needed a change of clothes.

It is October 31 and there would be a full moon tonight. Halloween was everyone's favorite time to party and pull devious pranks that might end up on the morning news. The mysterious man told him to be there at ten minutes before midnight and it would take 20 minutes if he drove his Cadillac Escalade. Dice arrived first at 11:45 with the old man coming after him at exactly 11:50. They went into the woods that led to a clearing and Young Dice stripped to his boxers.

He handed the shirt, pants, shoes, and socks to the old man. It was two minutes until midnight and the mysterious stranger thanked the young man for his generosity. The old man bit Dice's neck so he could receive the special gift as soon as it approached midnight. Young Dice dropped to his knees as if he were dead and immediately started breathing hard while a strike of pain embraced his body. He felt his bones cracking, popping, and rearranging into new places as his nails formed into sharp claws and black hair began to cover his body.

The insufferable transformation was something Dice never thought he would have to go through in his life. The boxers he was wearing were ripped to pieces while his ears moved to the top of his head and the face pushed out into a muzzle. Young Dice's mouth grew huge and sharp teeth and muscles developed on his back that became an arch lump. The transformation was almost over as hair made sure to cover the rest of the body and Dice would soon be adjusted to his new form. This new form gave him more detail based on human appearance to where he had broad shoulders, height increase, and huge arms.

Young Dice went from 5'5 to 6'4 and to 215 pounds in six minutes. The 18 year old beast looked at the old man in fear of what just happened to him. He was 165 pounds with black braids and a moustache and chin hair before the transformation. Dice got off the ground to stand up. It was unknown that the old man was about to reveal himself.

As a beast stood in front of him the mysterious stranger revealed himself to be Young Dice's guardian angel. He told him that being free has its limits, but, living forever depends on you. Use your new power wisely or there will be consequences. The guardian angel vanished into thin air and Dice roam through the woods until sunrise. He turned back to human when the first rays of sunlight appeared in the sky.

Luckily, Young Dice brought an extra pair of clothes which were on the backseat of his Cadillac Escalade. He got out of there and returned to his home. The first thing he did was examine him in the bathroom mirror. Dice noticed that he grew a full beard, his body was hairy, and instead of having a 6 pack he contains a 12 pack based on height increase. He was a new man or new beast.

Young Dice was now the most powerful man in the neighborhood. He went back to the streets to roll dice for money. There was a sudden urge of being hungry which caused him to run back home. Dice went through his refrigerator for any types of meat, but, mainly raw meat. A huge mess was on the floor when he realized what was taking place.

He cleaned it up and grabbed the raw family pack steak. The plastic wrapper on the package was ripped off. A heavy amount of salt was applied on the raw steak and it was consumed whole in zero seconds. Young Dice was satisfied and disgusted at the same time that he couldn't understand why he was acting like that. It took him a minute to remember that he was now half wolf and half human.

The next full moon was coming up soon and Dice thought it would be only fair that someone he could trust share his new power with them. He knew that the neighborhood gang leader always wanted more power. Young Dice set up a meeting with Big Savage, the gang leader of the Big Menace Savage Crew. They met up in an alley near the Big Menace Savage Crew's street corner. Savage came with two high rank gang members as his bodyguards.

Dice waited until the moon was full. He attacked Big Savage when the moon was high in the sky. Young Dice bit Savage in the neck just as the mysterious stranger that he found out to be his guardian angel had done him. The two bodyguards came to their gang leader's aid and Big Savage told them to retreat. Savage was about to endure the same pain that Dice once did several days earlier.

They watched terrified as Big Savage grunted, groaned, and moaned of the intensifying pain he was going through. He grew bigger in size as his neck thickened and his bones moved into new places. The transformation was rather fast as his mouth grew huge wolf like teeth, his hands formed claws, and shoulders enlarged to meet his neck. There was thick black hair that covered the entire body as his face became a muzzle and ears shifted upon his head. The transformation was over for Savage as he did some mild breathing.

Big Savage went from 5'9 to 6'2 and to 250 pounds in three minutes. He looked around at his bodyguards who were both sweating with fear as he grinned at them. The 21 year old beast signaled them to say that he was ready to leave. Savage was 200 pounds with black waves and a full beard before the transformation. They came to the alley in Big Savage's Hummer H2.

The next day Young Dice and Savage got in contact with each other. It was decided to meet at Big Savage's mansion. The mansion was on the edge of town and past the woods for privacy reasons. Once at the mansion, they both discussed on how to create an army of werewolf menaces. The idea was to get the ingredients, make pills from it, and sell them only at the Big Menace Savage Crew's street corner.

A new product hit the streets before noon called, Savage X. The immediate side effects were dizziness, rise in blood pressure, and drowsiness. What consumers didn't know wouldn't hurt them, but, make them stronger was their point of view. Savage X went fast and those who didn't get their hands on it were out of luck. Dice and Savage had them an army of werewolf menaces and those who didn't have at least one pill of Savage X were going to wish they did have it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Werewolf Menace

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 451 milliseconds