• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Damaged Property

Damaged Property

1234567

This is a little longer story than I normally submit at once, but once I started it, it had a life of it's own and I didn't want to break it up. It's not just sex, this one has someone who's trying to find himself - the wrong way.

Friday

I looked around the club. It was a typical Friday night in this area. There were a lot of people from all over the local area getting to know each other, some more intimately than others. Many were vying for attention and most were getting it. I had become a regular, making the trek here almost one night every week, usually on Friday or Saturday. I had been doing so for about a year.

I spotted my buddies against the far wall and one of them was chatting up a young woman. I walked over. The woman he was chatting up was a pretty little thing in that Midwestern sort of way. She was about 5'5", 115 pounds, perky, had sandy brown hair, cute face with a smattering of freckles, and was wearing a short, pretty tight little green dress. It showed off her curves, and she had plenty to show.

I said hello to Randy, who nodded hello but didn't take his eyes off of Miss Vivacious. Jack was standing at the table where Randy had obviously met her and there were two other women sitting there. The boys had found a three girl table to attack, which was in keeping with our method.

I said hello to Jack and he introduced me to Karen and Dana. Karen was a decent looking woman, but a little bland for my tastes. Everything about her was the same color. Dana was a dark haired beauty with pale skin and a nice face. She was attractive but not beautiful. As I had found in this environment, these women were the best targets. The best targets for getting laid were the middle of the road, decent looking chicks, who were trying to vie for male attention against the gorgeous. The beautiful women expected to be fawned over and to get their way. The ones just below that tried harder when in a club like this where there were many gorgeous women to compete against.

We sat and talked and then I asked her to dance to something a little slow. I held her and she rubbed up against me. I rubbed back. She seemed to know what was going on. We both wanted something and were looking forward to it. When I ran my hand over her ass, she squirmed in my arms a little. I didn't know if that was because it was turning her on or it was too aggressive. I refrained from that for the remainder of the song and then she led me back to the table, holding my hand. But in the back of my mind, I was thinking "she's easy".

While leading her back to the table I saw a cute young lady at the table just two down from ours staring at me. I looked at her and she looked familiar. Maybe she was a previous conquest, maybe not. I couldn't place her face so I just continued on to our table.

When we got back there, we were alone. The others had stayed on the dance floor. We talked and flirted for a while, had another drink, watched the others flirt and play grown-up seduction games, and finally, at about midnight, decided to leave. She was as horny as I was and I had scored well. She had agreed to come back to my place, which was closer than hers, but still about 8 miles away. She followed me in a little red Miata. Nice.

When we got there, she saw that I lived in a small three bedroom house. She looked at me a little funny and once we got inside she looked around at the place.

"Divorced?" She obviously thought I had gotten all this stuff in a settlement. Or maybe she was just surprised by that fact that it was a house.

"No, never married."

I walked up to her and kissed her hard. She kissed back hard, her tongue dancing with mine.

We broke the kiss and I wondered if she wanted anything. I didn't want to do anything but fuck, but I thought I would be nice this once. "Do you want a beer or wine or something?"

She looked at me and grinned. "No, thanks. It might dull my senses."

I grinned back and pulled her back to me. I decided to pick her up and carry her to the master bedroom. She was only about 5'3" and maybe 100 pounds, so I did. She squealed and laughed as I carried her there. I dropped her on the bed and watched her tits bounce in her dress and saw her panties as her legs flew up. She had really nice legs and they were bare.

She looked up at me, smiled, and said jokingly in her best fake southern accent, "Why, whatever are you going to do to little ole me?" She must have seen Gone With the Wind recently or was a fan.

I leered at her, leaned over, and kissed her briefly. "I'm going to ravish you and make you cum."

She fell back flat. "Mmmm. I like the sound of that."

Good, because that was always my plan.

I put my hands under her and rolled her over. I pulled the zipper down on her dress and turned her back over. She helped me as I worked the dress down over her shoulders, past her black-bra encased tits, over her stomach, and then over her hips and off. She looked good and she had a soft look to her. She wasn't fat, but wasn't a workout queen. She was just young and still in good shape.

I pulled her up, reached my left hand around and flipped the hooks on her bra. She grinned when I did that with one hand. I pulled off her bra, revealing nice, perky, probably B-cup tits. They were topped with dark brown nipples that were sticking up invitingly. I then put my hands on her hips and grabbed the two sides of her panties. I pulled them off to reveal the shaved lips of her pussy with just a Mohawk shaped pubic pattern on her mound.

She watched me as I took in her physical attributes. These ladies could be a little low on confidence the first time a man saw them naked, so I cheered her up. "Stunning." Not that I would care after tonight.

She grinned and sat up as I started to take my clothes off. I was naked in seconds and when I had divested myself of everything I was standing right next to the bed, my hard cock pointing straight out. Dana grinned and sat up, staring eye to eye with my cock. I handed her a condom and she opened it. She rolled it down over my cock and then leaned over and took a good suck on it before lying back down. "Are you going to ravish me now?"

"Yes." And so I did. I started by lying on top of her and kissing her, trading tongues while I rubbed my dick up and over her mound. She groaned so I moved to sucking on her tits. After a couple minutes of this, she was squirming and I took my right hand and explored between her legs. She was wet already so I worked my legs between hers and lined up with her cunt. She spread her legs wide to help me as I slowly worked it in, picking up the necessary moisture. I could tell she was going to be a fast fuck. Once I was fully seated I kissed her and started humping her. She responded quickly, which was good, because I was horny and just wanted to fuck her hard. She humped back at me and I pushed myself up so I could get a good motion going. I fucked her hard and she squealed and moaned.

After about 5 minutes of fucking her pretty good she came. I was not far behind. I thrust into her several more times as I filled the condom. She was a pretty good fuck as far as it goes. I mean she didn't rock my world, but then nobody did; at least not since "her".

I got up, stripped off the condom, and went into the bathroom. I cleaned up my dick and then went back into the bedroom. Dana was lying there enjoying her after-orgasm high. I lay down next to her and turned toward the wall. Now if she would only go away. I got my fuck, she got hers, now just get dressed and go home.

She turned to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "That was pretty good. Do you want me to go?"

I turned to her. "Yes, that would be best."

I could see a little hurt in her eyes, but I ignored it. I was used to this part, too.

She got up, got dressed and then leaned over and kissed me lightly. "See you around?"

"Sure. Just leave your name and number on the pad there." I pointed to the pen and pad lying on the end table next to my bed. She sat down and wrote her name and number out.

She turned to me and leaned over again. Fuck, now what?

"I hope there's another time. I can be really fun."

"Me, too." I answered her in the affirmative, but there was no sincerity behind it. I think she knew that.

She got up and left. A few minutes later I heard her pull away in her Miata. Good. I got laid and now I could get some sleep - if it would come. Sometimes it just didn't matter if I got laid or not, sleep just wouldn't come.

Saturday

I woke up suddenly from "the dream", feeling sweaty and clammy. I looked at the clock and it was 4:30am. Ugh! And I could remember everything from it. It was of the night my sister died. Only in my dream, it was my cunt of a former fiancée who showed up to tell me that my sister was dead. I answered the door and she was standing there nude, bent over, being fucked by her college roommate's boyfriend. That was the same position they had been in when I had discovered them in her sister's house about two months before our wedding and a few days before my sister died. She was grinning and moaning and telling me that my sister had died. Shit.

I got up and got a drink of water. I looked at myself in the mirror. What the fuck is wrong with me? She was a lying, cheating, cunt and now it was time to move on. It was unfortunate that the two events were tied together. My sister had died driving home from my place only a few days after I caught my fiancée and her asshole lover fucking. It had been late and a little foggy and she died in a car accident after spending half the night consoling me. Fuck!

I crawled back into bed, exhausted enough that I did get back to sleep.

--

I didn't get up until noon that day. When I got up I looked at the name and number on the pad. I tore off the sheet and walked to the spare bedroom that doubled as my office. I added the sheet to the 20 or so others in the second right hand drawer of my antique roll top desk. I sometimes added notes so that I would remember them if I called them back, but I had not called anyone back yet. I was still making my first pass through the stupid cunts at that club.

Besides, I had a spare cunt in reserve. A girl I went to high school with was a stripper at one of the fully nude clubs nearby. I found out and approached her one night about 6 months ago. Denise and I had been friendly in high school so we got along well. Then it turned into an every-few-weeks or so tryst. I would go to the club and watch her dance awhile when she had an early shift, and then I would take her out for a steak dinner and a fuck. She fucked well. Of course, it cost me the steak dinner and $300. Who the fuck cared? Not me, anyway. She just liked fucking and making money and I liked fucking her.

I puttered around my house, doing a little bathroom cleaning. Ugh! Is there anything worse?

About 3pm, I got on my computer and made sure everything was okay at work. I left at 5pm on Friday and we had some programmers who worked late. As the PM, I checked to see if they had had any problems or needed something. Nope, all was good.

I decided that I would go visit a couple of buddies of mine who lived in the apartments on the edge of town. We could watch some sports, drink, and just hang out. I called and they were up for it. They had no plans anyway. Never did.

I got to their place about 6pm. When I walked in, there were about 15 people in Jack's apartment. Randy from last night was there and so were some other friends. I also saw the woman from last night who looked a little familiar sitting at his small breakfast nook sipping a drink. Did I really know her?

I walked through the kitchen and out onto his deck to grab a beer from the cooler. As I walked past her I saw her looking at me. I glanced at her and gave her a little smile. It didn't hurt since she was attractive enough to hook up with. She grinned and waved. I guess she at least knew me.

While on the deck I cornered one of our other friends, Chris, and asked him about her. He laughed. "What?"

"You don't recognize her do you?"

I stared at him. Fucking moron. "Obviously not, Einstein, or I wouldn't be asking."

"That's Bill Morrissey's little sister, Jennifer. You remember her; the Jen who was always kind of hanging around at your house. She was friends with your youngest sister, Carole, and even went to college with her. She used to come home from college with Carole, but you were always away or in and out too fast to even pay any attention."

"Oh." I turned toward the sliding glass doors and looked in. She was looking the other way, talking to someone. I did remember her now. She did hang around a lot and seemed to always want to get involved in whatever the rest of us were doing. But she had grown up and turned out to be pretty cute. Maybe she was up for some adult playtime. Oh, yeah.

I walked in and walked over to her. "Hey, Jen." She looked up and blushed. What was that about?

"Hi, John. I didn't think you recognized me."

"I didn't last night or when I first got here, so I had to ask. You've grown up a lot since I last saw you."

"Yeah, my family moved to the other side of the state while I was in college so I only saw you guys briefly when I came home with Carole. I'm visiting an old school friend for a while." She looked down at her drink. "Sorry to hear about Candice."

Fuck. I looked away. Everyone else, who knew me, knew enough to stay away from that subject. I could still feel the pain to this day of losing my sister Candice and we were coming up on the one year anniversary of that event. She had been killed in a car accident one foggy night after consoling me about my fucking fiancée. Fuck! It was my fault for believing in my ex-fiancée, that cunt Miranda. I started to walk away and Jen grabbed my forearm.

"Please stay. I'm sorry I brought it up."

I glared at her and pulled my arm away. "See you later." I walked outside and across the back yard. I didn't want to think about it. I couldn't think about it. I guzzled the rest of my beer, walked over and threw the empty in the trash can by the cooler and left. I had to get the fuck away.

I ended up at the strip joint unannounced. Denise was on stage, just taking off her g-string. There were a few people there, but it usually didn't get crowded until many of the guys had struck out at the bars and they decided to come here for the ultimate tease. That's all stripping is. If it wasn't for the fact that Denise would fuck me, I wouldn't spend very much time in this place.

When she finished her set she got dressed and came over. I had had three beers since I got there and Denise knew me pretty well. She knew I was in a dark mood. She came over and asked if I wanted a table dance. I shook my head no. She leaned over and whispered to me.

"I need to make some money so wait here." She sauntered away, wiggling her hips in the too fucking tall heels that all the strippers wore. She found a couple of guys to give table dances to and I watched as she rubbed herself on them. The dunces didn't take her to the back. They paid $10 for a short table dance where she had to leave her g-string on; when in the back for $20 you can get a fully nude bed dance where she'll rub her pussy on you. What morons!

She came back about 20 minutes later with another $40 or $50. I knew she was just trying to make a living. When she got back she sat on my lap and leaned over.

"What has you in such a bad mood tonight?"

I just stared at the new woman on stage. "Let's not talk about it." She shrugged. She was the one person that seemed to understand me and just let me be dark and angry. "How late are you working tonight?"

She looked around the room. "Supposed to be 2, but I can probably get away around midnight. It's been kind of dead around here lately and some of the other girls need the money more than I." She grinned at me. "You want to take me out to dinner and a fuck?"

This was her joke. She always watched movies and a few years ago had regularly watched some station that advertised "Dinner and a Movie". She called our hook-ups "Dinner and a Fuck".

"Sure."

"I'll be right back. Let me talk to Jeremy." Jeremy was one of the managers and was the one working tonight. She disappeared around the corner that led to the bathrooms and the office. I continued to watch the strippers. The one on stage at that moment was pretty good at shaking her ass. She had a kind of pear shape with small perky tits and big hips. But she certainly knew how to shake them. I bet she could fuck me into next week.

Suddenly Denise was at my side. "I can leave now if you want. I put in enough time tonight and he knows the other girls wouldn't mind more chances to make a buck. I fulfilled my part of the contract and won't get penalized."

"Okay, let's go."

We left and she followed me to our normal rendezvous. It was a chain steakhouse, but it was good and she loved having a small New York Strip. I always teased her about that; wanting a strip steak.

We got there, ate without talking about anything important, even though I could see the concern in her eyes. She liked me, I knew that. I just couldn't be anything but a fuck with her. She was a stripper for Christ's sake!

We finished, went back to my place, and then I asked her to dance for me. This was something I asked for every so often. I stripped and sat on the couch while she got the music ready. Then she turned and grinned at me. She danced over toward me and slowly rubbed herself over me as she undressed. Off came her blouse, revealing no bra. She had nice tits. They weren't great. They were starting to show a little sag, but she wasn't a spring chicken in the stripper world. We were both 29 and she had been around a while. She stroked her body up against me, rubbing my cock with her bare tits. It felt good. I could feel it getting harder. She stood up and turned around. She slowly pulled her jeans and panties down in one motion, bending over in front of me, her delectable ass and pussy on display as she bent over. I could see her shaved lips clearly and her asshole looked delectable. I wanted to fuck her in the ass tonight. She had let me a few times.

Now that she was naked, she moved to her bag and pulled out a flavored condom. She loved the strawberry ones because she said they masked the taste of the condom. She strutted over to me and knelt between my legs. She looked up at me.

"I think somebody really wants to fuck tonight."

"Oh, yeah. I want to fuck you in the ass tonight."

She grinned. "Hmmm. I guess so." She rolled the condom over my cock and then lowered her mouth. She bobbed up and down, making sure to do it hard enough that I could feel it. I leaned back and relaxed and watched. The girl knew how to earn her money.

She stood up and crawled up onto my lap, putting her pussy right over my cock and her tits right in my face. I suckled on her tits, making her moan. She loved having them sucked hard and lightly bitten. I knew her pretty well by now. As I did that, she moved her pussy back and forth over my cock, which she had trapped up against my stomach. She was really getting into it, so she must have been hornier than I was.

I finally put my hands on her hips, lifted her a little and tried to point my cock at her pussy. She reached down and held it in place as I settled her onto it. She moaned and I groaned and we got her onto my cock. She started rocking and leaned back. I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to get her off before I fucked her in the ass. I nibbled on her tits and she ground her cunt on my cock, rubbing her clit against me. I reached around and tickled her ass with a finger and she started humping me really hard. She was getting into it now and so I started humping back. I slid down on the couch so that I was lying more horizontal and let her bounce on my dick. I reached down and rubbed her clit and fucked up into her. She kept humping and humping, trying to reach that elusive orgasm. I was fucking into her, she was rotating her hips, and I was rubbing her clit. I was starting to get a little tired of this position when she suddenly started shaking all over.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Damaged Property

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds