• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Radha Mom's Family Affairs Pt. 04

Radha Mom's Family Affairs Pt. 04

Rakesh was in heaven since Radha mom now completely opened up to him. Same day afternoon she came to Rakesh's room after lunch. Grandpa came back from temple and after dinner he was taking nap. Rakesh was also sleeping. Radha mom silently walked into his room and closed the door from inside. I was watching all this from usual peep hole. There was a small bag in her hands. She woke up Rakesh and took him into the bathroom. They spent almost an hour inside bathroom. I was too anxious to know what was going on inside.

Finally Rakesh and Radha mom came out of bathroom same time. Rakesh was stark naked but surprisingly Radha mom's cloths were intact on her body. Rakesh stood in front of mirror and started gazing his crouch. Wow! It was all cleaned shaved. Not a single hair on his crouch.

With joy Rakesh said, "Wow! Aunty this looks awesome. Really thank for shaving it so cleanly."

Radha mom replied with smile, "O dear! No problem, In fact I did this for myself. I like it all clean and trimmed. Also dear, remind me to bring my laptop at night. Your uncle has loaded few movies in it. Those will help you out in making love." And she left the room.

Now all his jungle was rooted out I can clearly see Rakesh indeed has very small dick. Even his balls were of medium size. I don't know how Radha mom attracted to him so quickly.

Evening was quite normal. Post dinner we all went to our rooms. I was lying on bed until I heard adjacent door opening around eleven thirty or so. I quickly went under bed and started peeping through hole. Radha mom entered into the room. Rakesh quickly moved forward and hold her in his arms tightly. He pressed her against wall and both started kissing passionately. After 10 minutes Radha mom untied herself from Rakesh's grip and she quickly set up laptop she brought. Both of them lied down on bed and started watching the film on laptop. It was a proper porn film. Two men and a female were having sex in film. Rakesh looked quite consumed with the film. It looked like he was watching it for the first time. Radha mom slowly moved down and removed Rakesh's only short that he was wearing. He got a hard on, despite that his cock looked only three or three and half inches long. Radha mom further slides down and started sucking Rakesh's balls. His both balls disappeared into her mouth.

On other hand Rakesh did not pay much attention to Radha mom, he was totally consumed into that porn movie. Sex scene in the movie got over in 30 minutes. Rakesh now moved his attention to Radha mom. He quickly made her stood up and removed he all cloths. She slept on the bed and Rakesh climbed over her and inserted his cock in her pussy. Radha mom grabbed his cock and directed it correctly into the hole. Rakesh vigorously started moving to and fro on Radha mom. In two minutes he cummed inside her. Rakesh exhausted and laid on top of her. Radha mom also grabbed him in her arms and starting kissing his sweaty head.

That was the first time I saw Radha mom getting fucked up. I never imagined such a fine lady would so such an illicit affair. Next two days every night Rakesh fucked Radha mom in all possible positions. Best was doggy style, it really looked funny when he fucked her from behind, Radha mom was a buxom lady with enormous assets. It looked weird when 5"3' Rakesh climbed on her from behind. It looked just like dog is fucking tigress. After a week Rakesh got so addicted with sex that every night he used to fuck Radha mom almost thrice or four times. He even gifted Radha mom black thong. And he ordered every night in his room Radha mom should wear only that thong. Radha mom used to wear only thong at night whenever she sleeps in Rakesh's room. Thong used to barely cover big pink camel toe pussy and rest was all made up of string. Only a string used to cover her bum crack. I don't know how many times I jerked off on Radha mom whenever she used to wear that thong.

I think it was Friday night, As usual Radha mom and Rakesh were sleeping naked together after sex. Rakesh was speaking,

"Aunt, Lets have threesome."

"Oh! Please! I don't want Kailas in between us."

Rakesh replied, "how about we bring in Grandpa in?" And he winked at her.

Radha mom said in scary tone, "Are you nuts? He is my father-in-law. Just like my father. I just can't imagine."

Rakesh challenged her to bring grandpa in this game. But Radha mom kept on denying it. Finally after an hour of continuous nagging looked like Radha mom was somewhat agreeing to Rakesh's proposal.

She hesitantly replied, "Ok Rakesh, I will try. But you know father-on-law was in army in his young days and he is still disciplined person. Even though he is no more in army and now old, crossed his 70's, I am still afraid of him. So let me first check if this is possible or not. Tomorrow you better go out and let me see what I can do."

Rakesh looked happy. With smile he said thanks to Radha mom and they both kissed for long time. I was ready for next day.

Next day morning as decided Rakesh left home early. Even I left home earlier than my usual time, took a roundabout and sneaked into the house from my bedroom window. I started peeping through my room's door crack. Radha mom was still working and Grandpa was sitting in the hall, reading newspaper. Radha mom handed over cup of tea.

Grandpa said, "Beti (daughter), you did not get Pooja Prasad today. What happened?"

Radha mom replied, "So sorry dad! Actually today I was so busy with house chores that I couldn't get time to bath. Hence I did not do pooja yet."

"No worries beta," replied grandpa.

Radha mom quickly went inside her bedroom and I heard noise of bathroom shower. She must be taking a bath. 10-15 minutes passed, grandpa was still reading newspaper and suddenly there was a big shout in Radha mom's bedroom. Suddenly bedroom door opened and Radha mom hurriedly moved out with noise. She was half wet and was wrapping just one big towel around her body. I could see bra belts on her shoulders. She came into the hall and shouted with hell scare,

"Lord Krishna!! There is a big cockroach in the bathroom."

Grandpa first looked startled to see this scene but then he started laughing when he heard about cockroach. By the time he speak anything suddenly Radha mom fell unconscious on the floor. Grandpa rushed to her. He tried to pull her up but due to Radha mom's strong built and his old age he could not lift her off the ground. So finally he brought a mattress from his room and placed it on the floor. He then dragged Radha mom on the mattress. Radha mom was totally unconscious and was not responding. In his efforts to drag her on the mattress Radha mom's towel slide away from her body. By the time grandpa placed her on mattress towel was completely gone away and she was on mattress just in her bra and thong. Looks like Radha mom was deliberately wearing that black thong. Grandpa looked aghast to see Radha mom in that skimpy attire.

He started at her. Radha mom was totally unconscious and laying on mattress. Her legs were apart and you could clearly see lips of her pussy through her thong. Thong was barely covering her pussy and even pussy lips were partially visible. Her black bra was also tight and small. One of her boobs was popping out of her bra cup and hanging erratically sideways. Grandpa looked stunned for a minute but then he started trying waking her up. Radha mom did not respond. Grandpa now sat beside her and grabbed her arms and started walking her up. Still there was no response. He realized Radha mom not responding at all.

He slowly placed her hand on her already hanging boob and started pressing it. He looked at her face. Radha mom was as cold as stone. I think that made grandpa little brave. He moved down a bit and brought his face near to Radha mom's waist. He first observed her crouch. And then gently he placed his right palm on her pussy lips. Grandpa got excited he slowly lifted her thong and slide it to the left side. Radha mom's fleshy camel tow pussy was all open. Even from distance I could clearly see her completely shaved 2 pink fleshy lips. And her grandpa was looking at it from 30 centimeters. Lucky he was! Grandpa became more adventurous he then grabbed her boob with his left hand and started fingering her pussy with right hand. Holy shit! He was in heaven. I think Radha mom's strategy was working. He fell into her trap.

Before he could go further Radha mom started babbling. I think she was slowly coming into the world. Grandpa got alert he quickly made her thong in original position and even pushed her hanging mound into bra cup. Radha mom woke up, grandpa quickly gave her glass of water and started caressing her head. Radha mom said with great embarrassment on her face,

"Oh lord! Dad, forgive me for my indecent clothing but what to do! I had no choice but to run from the bathroom. Cockroaches scare hell out of me!"

Grandpa replied, "Don't worry beta! Its alright!"

Radha mom looked embarrassed; she quickly grabbed Rakesh's T-shirt laying there on the chair and wore it over her bra. I don't know why but she did not take her towel. Grandpa went into her bedroom to check for cockroach. He came out and said,

"Beta! I checked the bathroom. Cockroach is not there anymore."

Radha mom replied, "Thanks dad!"

And she was about to stand up suddenly she cried with pain. Radha mom again fell on mattress and started crying with pain,

"Oh! God! My waist! It is just not moving."

Grandpa replied, "I think you got sprain in your back. Let me bring an ointment."

He came back with ointment tube and asked Radha mom to sleep on her chest. Radha mom slept flat on her belly. Her face was buried into the mattress. Two huge immaculate bums were directly facing grandpa. Just thin black string was running in between. That's it! Grandpa carefully sat beside her waist and started applying ointment on her lower back. After 5 minutes slowly he moved his right hand bit lower and started massaging her right bum. Radha mom did not move or say anything. Grandpa's confidence boosted a bit. He now placed his left hand on her left bum and started massaging her both bums. Radha mom did not react a bit. Grandpa was totally tempted by then. He just shamelessly removed his pant. He was not wearing any underwear and quietly started masturbating while rubbing Radha mom's bum. Grandpa now became bolder and he buried his nose and mouth in Radha mom's but crack and started sniffing it. He got a hard on by then. Even though it was all wrinkled his dick was quite huge and thick. Due to age very few hairs were present on his crouch. Suddenly he cummed on Radha mom's but. Despite being crossed 70's he still cummed hard on her. Grandpa rubbed her ass again with hands and spread his semen all over her ass. Finally he wore his pant back and told Radha mom that he is done. Radha mom also said thanks to him and she went into her room.

That night I heard conversation between Radha mom and Rakesh. Rakesh asked her about morning details.

Radha mom mentioned, "Rakesh, Looks like soon dad will join us. I tested him in the morning and he is through. He masturbated on my ass in the morning."

"What!! That is a very good news aunty. Please keep it up," Rakesh exclaimed with joy.

"Yes beta!! You just be out tomorrow morning as well. Let's hope for the best."

Next morning as planned Rakesh left early and as usual I hide behind the door and took my position for peeping. Grandpa was still lingering in hall. Radha mom winded up kitchen chores and came to hall.

Radha mom said, "Dad, If you don't mind Today Can I use your bathroom? I am still afraid of that cockroach."

Grandpa smiled and nodded with head. Radha mom quickly grabbed towel and went inside grandpa's bedroom. She did not close the door. If door is not closed then grandpa's bedroom's full view can be easily seen from the hall. I could clearly see the bathroom located at the end of the bedroom. Radha mom went till bathroom door and started un-wrapping her sari. I saw even grandpa gazing at same view. Radha mom did not mind to close the door at all. Next minute she removed her blouse and bra. I could see her bare back. She swiftly untied her petticoat, I was expecting her one of the usual thongs but this time she was wearing one small black short slack. It was just covering upper thigh. I saw grandpa started jerking on Radha mom. She was about to remove her slack, suddenly she turned back. She was now gazing grandpa. Grandpa suddenly got aware and stopped jerking.

Radha mom shamelessly came out of the room. I can clearly see her pussy lips' shape through her tight slack. She smiled at grandpa and asked him,

"Dad, what are you doing? I saw something you doing with your private."

Grandpa looked embarrassed. He kept mum. Suddenly Radha mom went to him and grabbed his hand and made him stand and said,

"Dad! Why are you worried? Its my duty to please you. After all you are my father-in-law. Let me take care of you."

And she quickly untied his pants. He was not wearing any underwear. A small bald wrinkled crouch popped up. Radha mom grabbed his balls with her left hand and started massaging them.

Grandpa embarrassingly mentioned, "Beta! I am old now. My soldier takes time to raise his gun."

Radha mom shamelessly said, "Don't worry dad! My mouth will make your soldier stand." And she sat on her knees and started sucking grandpa's dick. It took almost half an hour to make his dick hard. But not a single minute Radha mom stopped sucking. Also her hands were continuously massaging his balls. Grandpa now started moaning. Alas he screamed loudly. Radha mom took his all cum in her mouth. Grandpa stood still but his entire body was shivering.

Radha mom stood up and went to kitchen, she brought water for grandpa. She made him sit on the sofa and gave him water. Grandpa drank water. He looked much better then. Radha mom sat beside him and started wiping out all the sweat with her hand.

Grandpa looked into her eyes and said, "Beta! I don't even remember when I touched a female body. Your mother-in-law died many years back. And I never really did it after that. Thanks for this pleasure. I can die now with content."

Radha mom kissed grandpa and said with little anger, "Don't talk about dying. You have plenty of years to go. You have many things yet to check out." And she grabbed his hand and put it on her boob. Grandpa started fondling it. Almost 5-10 minutes he was just grabbing her each boob in his both palm and groping it. Radha mom was just looking at him and smiling. Grandpa was just behaving like a kid with full of curiosity.

Grandpa uttered in low voice, "Beta! Is it ok if I look at your pussy?"

Radha mom quickly removed her slack and slept on sofa such a way that her crouch directly faced grandpa. She said,

"Dad! Its your only. It is absolutely at use for our family. You do not need to ask permission."

Grandpa started caressing her completely shaved pussy. Radha mom grabbed paper and she started reading it. She just totally gave a free hand to grandpa. Grandpa played with her pussy almost 10-15 minutes. He even fingered it and finally left for the temple. Before leaving Radha mom gave a huge kiss to grandpa.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Radha Mom's Family Affairs Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds